December 22, 2014 | 1692 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by ashura199

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am a total fan of this product! I started using this product in preparation for my wedding as I experienced a break out due to some new face powder I used. I heard that this serum has wonderful repairing effects and would at the same time reduce and prevent the appearance and formation of blemishes. So I applied the serum all over my face, then applied again to areas where there were blemishes. Indeed, the redness of the blemishes reduced and they healed faster than usual! My skin looked much more calm after a few days. I also managed to get rid of my pimples before my wedding (in 2 weeks).

Now I use it everyday and it helps me absorb my Anti-Wrinkle serum/ L'oreal whitening essence better. I do see a difference when I stop using this serum. My skin will be less refined and less smooth. I highly recommend this.

More @ http://www.cloverbeautyinn.blogspot.com

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by charb3

Edit... I can no longer recommend this as I found ACV and it worked miracles over this for only $5.00 a bottle!

God... I dread the moment that I tried this formulation. I have been in the Beauty Industry for over ten years and have told everyone that they should avoid becoming addicted to any gratis that I give them because of how expensive some of these products can become. Well, I should take my own advice. I tried this product and I am now an addict. I use it in conjunction with Bio-Oil and Paula's Choice BHA 2% gel for occassional acne flare ups! So expensive but YAY VAY... it works. Face feels plumper, softer and it evens out my skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by oohollyoo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am 26 yrs old with comb-oily zit prone skin. No wrinkles only lines on my forehead. I use this at night and wake up with plump, clear, healthier looking skin. I swear this clear my breakouts helping it heal faster. This is a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 8:14:00 AM More reviews by JCM123

I know I am quite young - BUT I absolutely love this stuff; I started using it on the recommendation of my mother who has used this stuff for years and years (well not the new formulation, but you know what I mean) and I don't know if this is purely the reason her skin is amazing at almost 60 yrs but I do think it has had a lot do to with it. I know I don't have wrinkles, but my mother was of the school of thought that prevention is better than trying to tackle something when the lines appear, which is pretty much impossible without some form of surgery. My mother has never had Botox or any surgery on her face, but she has been infallible when it comes to her skincare regimen and I think it has definitely paid off. I have combination skin with an oily t-zone and am prone to spots on my chin and jawline, but this stuff does not aggravate any of that. My skin just feels soft, plumper and rested, and I for one am a complete fan! I have been using this in conjunction with my Environ AVST moisturiser now for the past month and honestly my skin has never looked more radiant and flawless EVER.

UPDATE 15/06/2012: I am not 100% why but I just randomly stopped using this stuff for about 4/5 months (even though I had almost a full bottle left). My skin was looking OK but I was noticing that the lines that run from my nose to my mouth and my mouth to my chin we being a bit more pronounced, and that I was looking a bit sort of 'droopy' in photos. I was not happy. Then randomly a couple weeks ago I decided to investigate serums again, but promised myself that I would NOT purchase or try any new ones until I finished the bottle of ANR that I had in my bathroom...well I am happy to report a dramatic difference. I just no longer look 'droopy' and will NEVER make the mistake of not using this stuff EVER again. My mum was right, this stuff is just amazing. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 6:17:00 AM More reviews by Jaysta1985

I purchased my first bottle of ANR on the 31st of March 2010, so I have used this for a couple of months now. I wanted to wait this long before writing a review so it can be accurate. ANR costs $150 AUD for 50ml which is decent considering it does last fairly long, I still have > 1/3 of the bottle left. The texture is watery and it applies very easily on my face, there is no sticky feeling nor does it take long to absorb. I am only 25 this year so I can not talk about its anti-wrinkle properties however ever since I started using this I have less frequent breakouts and they are not as bad. I use this every second night (I have two sets of skincare routing) and on the weekends I use it in the mornings as well. Im really liking how it makes my skin look and it really compliments my current skincare range, I have already bought a backup duty free 100ml for only $192 :D

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by hhozay

I was recommended this product after Estee Lauder announced the closure of the Prescriptives label. Prescriptives used to produce my HG anti-ageing product - Super Line Preventor Xtreme. ANR has almost identical ingredients and upon inspection, looks, feels and smells the same. It has the same immediate effects of making my skin look younger, firmer and brighter. I don't have a lot of deep lines but my skin is definitely smoother.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by deliazamir

I love Advanced Night Repair for one main reason: it's so gentle. This is my second bottle of Advanced Night Repair, but the first time I'm using the new formulation. I'm on strong topical medication right now (retinoids) and I now have intensely dry, rash-like spots on particular areas on my face. Dabbing some of this precious stuff on to the dry spots actually heals these Sahara deserts overnight. I even put a little on my mustache area after a wax and it doesn't sting at all but feels so soothing. Occasionally I'll take a break from the nightly retinoids usage and put 1 full dropper all over my face, and wake up with plump well-rested skin. As you can see I make use of this serum very sparingly:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 8:35:00 AM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to say yes this is an expensive product however, it works!! And any reviewer under 35, please dont waste your money, just use sunscreen during the day so you wont need this product. Anyway, I noticed my skin started changing after i turned 35 :( and i just started some serious skincare as my face was looking like ash. I started doing some peels and scrubs from neostrata and bought this to compliment my new routine. My skin is brighter with more clarity. I have used retin A which is a great product too but this serum is great and just a drop at night under moisturizer works for me.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2010 6:13:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

What is it with all the hype on this product? Is it because it is over advertised, over rated and overly priced?! Did nothing for my skin, and I actually hated the smell as well. Overall, yuck!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by ulhk1231

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product...I am acne prone and oily. I am seeing tons of comments regarding cost and now days we are all concerned with this...however flip the coin....add up all of the half used products we by try and die...We get them use a little and leave it half empty to try something new??? Wasting $ If you could spend money on one product that completes the job of several???? Also this is a Night Product, meant to help with cellular damage when skin is at rest and in repair mode...during the day we go into Prevention mode and need moisture SPF etc...they sell other things for that. Good investment even with over the counter products...