July 28, 2014 | 1993 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2010 6:13:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

What is it with all the hype on this product? Is it because it is over advertised, over rated and overly priced?! Did nothing for my skin, and I actually hated the smell as well. Overall, yuck!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by ulhk1231

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product...I am acne prone and oily. I am seeing tons of comments regarding cost and now days we are all concerned with this...however flip the coin....add up all of the half used products we by try and die...We get them use a little and leave it half empty to try something new??? Wasting $ If you could spend money on one product that completes the job of several???? Also this is a Night Product, meant to help with cellular damage when skin is at rest and in repair mode...during the day we go into Prevention mode and need moisture SPF etc...they sell other things for that. Good investment even with over the counter products...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

Perhaps one of the best proucts in the market for any type of skin. I am super oily. I occasionally experience acne and acne scars. My skin can be dry in some areas and extremely oily in some other areas. I received a sample of this and I cannot tell you the extent of change in my skin. My skin acts normal now. The acne scars substantially faded within a couple of usage. My skin is not as oily and feels very tight and plump. The laugh lines have minimized and little discolorations or hyper pigmentations are also gone. This is like a miracle in a bottle for me. Highly recommended. I just wished it was less expensive. Edit: After a month of usage, this made my skin super sensitive and very irritated. I had a huge break out around the lip and chin areas. I did not use this for a couple of days and then my skin went back to normal. I am actually really upset that this did not work because I loved how it got rid of my past scars and sun damage. :(

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Grrrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm currently on my 2nd bottle of this product. I didn't think at first that I would be buying it again because, first -- it is very expensive, and second -- I always like to try different brands after I finish up a product.

However, I really like Estee Lauder's ANR. I use this even during the day, and just apply sunscreen when I go out. Even without the sunscreen, it allows for a smooth base when I apply my powder foundation. No caking or settling into fine lines on my face. I love it!

When applied it in the evening, I always wake up with a healthier-looking skin. Since I've started using ANR, it has made my face smoother and supple.

Eventhough I will still continue to try out other products similar to ANR, I will still buy this again and again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2010 6:20:00 AM More reviews by misskho

ive used half a bottle. ive has always been blessed with good skin. since ive been using this ive noticed that my skin has become very uneven, almost blotchy, not thinking it was my skin care, i started buying full coverage foundation thinking it was my age for the sudden change in my skin. it was so bad to the point thats i was receiving unflaterring comments about my skin when i had no makeup on.

anyways i switched back to SK-II, followed by EL hydrationist and my skin is once again beautiful, dont even need foundation

this stuff is bad!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by kimwababa

I can really see the difference on my skin in the morning after I have applied the serum on my face the night before. My face is smooth, and bright. I started out with the trial bottle first, and about half way through the bottle, I can see the difference. I don't know if it makes my skin visibly any better, meaning the reduction of wrinkles, but I just love the feel of my skin the next morning. I will definitly be using this product on a long term basis

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 2:24:00 AM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product, I have been using this for the past 7 months and so far everything is right about what I had hope and as long as the result stays the same, I will be happy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've started using it again a few months ago, after a two year hiatus, and now I know again why I love this stuff so much. Right from the start it 'does' something to my skin. Brighter, softer, overall better looking. It will not make wrinkles disappear or anything (nothing except Botox, chemical peels or something surgical really does...) but it does give you an overall better looking skin. In the past I've even used it as an aftersun treatment on my face, redness and irritation were all so much less the day after! I use it day & night under my day- & nightcream to get the maximum results. The only con in my opinion is the price, even though a bottle lasts a very long time, it's still a huge amount to fork out every year (depending on the bottle size). Have and will rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 5:58:00 AM More reviews by hadeutsch

My HG product. Keep me younger looking. Expensive but worth every penny. After wake up i feel my skin younger and smoother. All acne after few days gone, almost gone. Will repurchase till death

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I am not a fan this type of product because I am not sure what to do with it or what it's for to be honest. I got a sample of this in a gwp and since my skin was looking pretty crappy I decided to give it a go. I applied under my makeup and sometimes at night as well. I quite liked it, helped even out my skin texture, heal some areas that were scarred and discoloured and was nice and light under my makeup but didn't work any miracles. It worked well at first but then did not do so much, same as many other products I have tried. If I could afford to buy this regularly I probably would, mostly because while it went from being effective to "not as effective" it did it without any breakouts (which is unheard of with me). I put this as a "would repurchase" but I will not personally be repurchasing right now because it's not in my budget to purchase something this expensive that I am not 100% is better than other products out there, but I do not think that should effect the rating on a product that I would buy regularly if I had the cash.