Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

on 9/9/2010 4:09:00 PM

Don't ask me why, but it really does shrink spots considerably overnight - even cyst type ones. Also makes your skin look very fresh in the morning if you've had it on overnight, kind of like Guerlain's Midnight Secret, but this is more affordable. Whatever it has in it, it's good stuff. Herbal smell, sort of nondescript, slightly tacky feeling but it dries immediately on the face. Probably will do nothing for you if you're under 20. I know everything is about prevention these days, but seriously kids, I'm 35 - I can tell you all you need is to stay out of the sun, slap on a good SPF, not smoke, get good amounts of sleep, eat your greens and drink enough fluids. If you can do that, you won't need to buy stuff like this until a decent age like me. If you don't, then nothing is really going to help when you reach this point anyway. The best prevention is natural common sense prevention, not out of a jar. Ok - mom rant over.

on 9/8/2010 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This has probably been one of the best products I have ever used. I see noticable difference the next day after using this serum. My skin looks really hydrated and clear. I use retin-a every other day and this the nights I dont use the retin-a and this really combats the side effects from the retin-a. I have sensitive rosacea prone skin and this has never made me breakout. I've been using this for about a month now.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

this product has been a life saver for me, i usually have one or two break outs at that time of the month, and this completley has helped heal them in half the time they normally take, and evened out old acne scaring or discolouring. i also have a few frecklkes just on the bridge of my nose and they have completley evened out in tone and i just feel like i wake every morning with amazing glowing skin because of this stuff!

on 9/2/2010 3:01:00 AM

If you want your skin to feel soft, supple, young and healthy and yet able to withstand the rigours of daily life, order Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum today. I promise you, Estee Lauder will make your skin feel fabulous when you apply a very small amount. I have not found any other night serum that pampers my face, eyes and neck with such a luxurious feeling.Try it.

on 9/2/2010 1:51:00 AM

i think the price for the product is quite high for me but the results are definitely worth it.

on 8/23/2010 9:37:00 PM

I am a total fan of this product! I started using this product in preparation for my wedding as I experienced a break out due to some new face powder I used. I heard that this serum has wonderful repairing effects and would at the same time reduce and prevent the appearance and formation of blemishes. So I applied the serum all over my face, then applied again to areas where there were blemishes. Indeed, the redness of the blemishes reduced and they healed faster than usual! My skin looked much more calm after a few days. I also managed to get rid of my pimples before my wedding (in 2 weeks).

Now I use it everyday and it helps me absorb my Anti-Wrinkle serum/ L'oreal whitening essence better. I do see a difference when I stop using this serum. My skin will be less refined and less smooth. I highly recommend this.

More @ http://www.cloverbeautyinn.blogspot.com

on 8/22/2010 10:56:00 AM

Edit... I can no longer recommend this as I found ACV and it worked miracles over this for only $5.00 a bottle!

God... I dread the moment that I tried this formulation. I have been in the Beauty Industry for over ten years and have told everyone that they should avoid becoming addicted to any gratis that I give them because of how expensive some of these products can become. Well, I should take my own advice. I tried this product and I am now an addict. I use it in conjunction with Bio-Oil and Paula's Choice BHA 2% gel for occassional acne flare ups! So expensive but YAY VAY... it works. Face feels plumper, softer and it evens out my skin tone!

on 8/21/2010 11:10:00 PM

I am 26 yrs old with comb-oily zit prone skin. No wrinkles only lines on my forehead. I use this at night and wake up with plump, clear, healthier looking skin. I swear this clear my breakouts helping it heal faster. This is a keeper!

on 8/21/2010 8:14:00 AM

I know I am quite young - BUT I absolutely love this stuff; I started using it on the recommendation of my mother who has used this stuff for years and years (well not the new formulation, but you know what I mean) and I don't know if this is purely the reason her skin is amazing at almost 60 yrs but I do think it has had a lot do to with it. I know I don't have wrinkles, but my mother was of the school of thought that prevention is better than trying to tackle something when the lines appear, which is pretty much impossible without some form of surgery. My mother has never had Botox or any surgery on her face, but she has been infallible when it comes to her skincare regimen and I think it has definitely paid off. I have combination skin with an oily t-zone and am prone to spots on my chin and jawline, but this stuff does not aggravate any of that. My skin just feels soft, plumper and rested, and I for one am a complete fan! I have been using this in conjunction with my Environ AVST moisturiser now for the past month and honestly my skin has never looked more radiant and flawless EVER.

UPDATE 15/06/2012: I am not 100% why but I just randomly stopped using this stuff for about 4/5 months (even though I had almost a full bottle left). My skin was looking OK but I was noticing that the lines that run from my nose to my mouth and my mouth to my chin we being a bit more pronounced, and that I was looking a bit sort of 'droopy' in photos. I was not happy. Then randomly a couple weeks ago I decided to investigate serums again, but promised myself that I would NOT purchase or try any new ones until I finished the bottle of ANR that I had in my bathroom...well I am happy to report a dramatic difference. I just no longer look 'droopy' and will NEVER make the mistake of not using this stuff EVER again. My mum was right, this stuff is just amazing. :)

on 8/21/2010 6:17:00 AM

I purchased my first bottle of ANR on the 31st of March 2010, so I have used this for a couple of months now. I wanted to wait this long before writing a review so it can be accurate. ANR costs $150 AUD for 50ml which is decent considering it does last fairly long, I still have > 1/3 of the bottle left. The texture is watery and it applies very easily on my face, there is no sticky feeling nor does it take long to absorb. I am only 25 this year so I can not talk about its anti-wrinkle properties however ever since I started using this I have less frequent breakouts and they are not as bad. I use this every second night (I have two sets of skincare routing) and on the weekends I use it in the mornings as well. Im really liking how it makes my skin look and it really compliments my current skincare range, I have already bought a backup duty free 100ml for only $192 :D

Popular Treatments (Face)