April 20, 2014 | 1337 users online

Treatments - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I will buy this in bulk, in a heartbeat! I don't really care WHAT it costs and I'm frugal to the point of cheap! I got a sample, used it on 1 side of my face about a week, and compared the changes. What a difference. It's been well over 2 months now, and after that first split face experiment, I had to use it on both sides, because the difference was too obvious and looked strange.

I'm 53 with blotchy redness due to allergies, eczema, rosacea and just plain aging redhead skin. Very fair, thin skin that shows any redness or age spots all too clearly. Sun damage, age etc.

I started with the face, but I make a point of treating my neck and decollete region when I do my face. Here's what I saw:

---A massive almost overnight decrease in overall redness. This has continued to the point of almost not having a problem at all. I notice it takes a few days to come back when I stop the serum so this isn't a one shot cure all.

---A smoothing of the skin texture, almost a porcelain moist feel. Beautiful texture. No dry scaly patches, no rough bits. Moist not dry. No zits.

---An evening out of skin colouration, almost a transparency of youth coming back. The age spots/brown patches are fading.

OK I have had some really good results with my Regenerist in the day and retinol from Neutrogena at night. But this is removing even what is left after the Regenerist spf stuff and the Regenerist serum in the daytime. (At night on top of the EL serum I use Neutrogena's Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Moisture. I don't plan to quit using Regenerist or Neutrogena's night cream)

---My wrinkles are less obvious, and those really saggy neck circles (I'm over 50, these "rings" around the neck are part of that age process) are tightening up and becoming less noticeable.

UPSHOT OF ALL THIS:: As I plan to explain in my notepad on my regimen, this serum is now an essential part of my night routine along with that Neutrogena retinol stuff. I will continue using Regenerist serum and spf in the day, because I've had good results from that too and I think this is a great add on to my regimen. It would be a mistake to quit other stuff that works, and if they work well together to give the results I want, I'm not going to fix what isn't broken.

28 out of 29 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Harlot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I`ve been using this little magical elixer on and off for over 20 years. I originally started using it in my 20`s ( a sample) because I found that it worked so well for calming irritated skin due to acne products but have since found that it is great for reducing redness from using retin A. It`s the only thing i`ve ever used around my eyes to prevent wrinkles because of the hyaluronic acid which keeps the area moisturized even when the serum is washed off- I just mix equal parts of it with ( any) lightweight moisterizer and dot it around my eye area. It keeps this delicate area supple and soft. I`m in my 40`s and except when I travel and forget to take it with me, I generally don`t have any lines around my eyes and attribute that to staying out of the sun and using this product as an eye treatment for decades.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 3:50:00 AM More reviews by lisztomania

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best skin care product I have purchased. It really makes a noticeable difference. I was desperately trying to find something to soothe my dry/combination skin (especially during winter) and at the same time, attend to my acne scars (mainly leftover spots). It did more than that. It made my skin glow - no kidding! Absolutely radiant and I am one of those people who noticed immediate effects - supple skin and a definite improvement in skin texture. It doesn't break me out at all and in fact keeps the pimples under control and less are occurring. Unlike most products, I didn't have to pay close attention to try to find results, the results were just so noticeable.

I truely believe this product works and although it is pricey, I will continue to purchase it without a doubt. I'm so glad I found this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 8:35:00 AM More reviews by ns4487

I'm on the fence with this one...i bought it because of all of the great press and reviews on MUA, and I must say I am underwhelmed. It doesn't smell very nice, and although it seems to sink into my skin straight away, it doesnt seem to moisturise much (although is is supposed to?) Honestly, I havent noticed any difference to my skin. But maybe that is because I am only 23...then again, it promises to even out skintone, and I havent seen this happen yet (I have some acne scarring). For the price (AUS$150), i feel like this is a rip-off. If it were more reasonably priced, maybe that would make it worth it. I will continue to use until I run out....maybe I will see the benefits later on when I am older. For the price however, I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I started to use the old version of this product when I turned 40..... and thru the years this has been my most faithful bedtime companion..lol.

I liked the old version of this product as it formed the bastion of my skin care regimen for night. I don't know if this is one of the reasons for my skin still retaining it's relative strength. But, I know my skin feels better and looks better when I use it. When I ran out and went to replace, I was told that it had been reformulated and replaced with this one (Synchronized Recovery). I was not too wary as I trust the brand so I bought the new one and after one month, I am very happy with the effect of this new one.

I highly recommend it to any woman over age 30 as I firmly believe that if you care for your skin with good products, it will look better longer, and you will keep the surgeons away for a long time.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by EmmaMcC

I use this everynight and it is great, no more breakouts at that time of the month (still get the hormone spots at 37). Highly recommended, just wish I knew about this years ago.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by MsJuicyJ88

They say every woman should put this on at night as part of her routine to help prevent signs of aging and reverse present damage done by free radicals found or acquired rather through causal contact with the many pollutants that can be found around us. I got this product as a free gift from macys and gave it a test run and although i don't notice much difference I'm only 21 going on 22 and would like to hope in the future all my hard work now will pay off later! ; )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Andio

I bought this on a whim on 5/11. I had used the previous version and it was just o.k. not a staple. I also have the concentrate, which is good, but pricey. I am currently using this at night. I use it alone nightly, but every other I add my retacnyl .025% cream (tretinion). I am hoping it will make things less drying and squelch the acne and redness. Have been using this for a few days and will update after continued usage.
UPDATE:
OK a little over a week of usage now and I am so surprised by the suppleness of my skin. When I would try to do an every-other-night of Retin-A I always had dryness and peeling. I have not experience this when using it in conjunction with this new ANR. This is a first, and I have tried so many products that seemed promising but never pulled through! I will continue usage and update review. I am kinda wishing that I would have bought the extra large size for 120.00 It saves like $14.00 per ounce :)

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by lyly223

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is good product, absort quickly to my skin, great for night treatment but not helping for my pore just make it softer in the morning, i look forward for another serum at night to replace this

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by JolieHu

I had a big acne problem. And my two cheeks are very dry because of using the Differin and Eryacne cream. So i tried this recovery cream and apply with Avene hydrance dream after that. I've been using this combination for last 3 months. It's just prefect for me.