August 1, 2014 | 1748 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2003 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Gwenjung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After using this cleanser, I feel like my face is very very clean. I like this feeling. This product contain Potassium that make u feel that your face is incredible clean!!! My face was not shine, oily, or even dry after using this. On the other hand, in fact, it was not really move out all make up since they are lots of foundation left on cotton after applying toner. If u ask me whether I will buy it again next time. Absolutely not!! The reason is….just because I want to try a new thing, hee hee.I also want the cleanser that can move all my make up in one step. I might be back to use this again someday. I like it though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2003 4:50:00 PM More reviews by veggiekhc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this cleanser- I have combination skin (dry upper lip and eyebrows, normal to oily everywhere else) and this cleanser does a great job of cleaning off all my make-up without leaving my skin feeling stripped or tight. I agree with other people that there is no need to buy into the Clinique 3-step system, and I do feel that this cleanser is slightly overpriced, but a little bit does go a long way so I still think it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2003 1:58:00 AM More reviews by allie82

I've been using this same cleanser for the past 3 years. It's a really nice 'moussey' texture foams up nicely without ever being oily/greasy. It gets off all your make up and rinses all off without leaving any icky film of residue. I have combination-oily skin and wear heavy make up most days and love using this all year round!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2003 6:28:00 PM More reviews by KaraLee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have recieved this as a GWP a few times and I really love it. I planning to buy the full size next time I am at the mall. I have normal skin with occasional breakouts and it really does a great job without making my face feel like the Sahara Desert.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2003 5:00:00 PM More reviews by jenvince

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have received several tubes of this in gwps over the years and love it every time. The gwp tube is perfect for traveling.

This is a light, foamy cleanser that I have found to work well. I wear a full face of makeup every day and this cleanser does get my skin clean. I have combo/acne-prone skin and have never had a problem with this cleanser. I like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2003 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Lacy

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good cleanser for normal to oily skin. It leaves the skin with a squeaky clean and removes makeup well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2003 9:52:00 AM More reviews by bethmakeups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

totally average cleanser. using another cleanser after this one is a bad idea since it already cleanses and strips your face as many other reviewers have noted. i wonder why clinique instructs you to do that? could it be a scam to make more money since youd have to buy more products? but this cleanser smells pleasent, foams nicely, rinses off well after not too many spashes, but leaves my face a little coarser than other cleansers which i prefer. if you like foaming cleansers, try caudelie (amazing foam. very lux), chanel's foaming mousse, shiseido benefience, and even clean and clear makes one which i like better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2003 1:26:00 PM More reviews by kate8

I used to use this as a makeup remover a lot, when I would travel constantly, in my former job. It was...okay. It usually managed to remove most or all of my makeup, but it would often leave my combo/oily skin feeling a little tight afterward, especially if I followed through with my usual cleanser---it really didn't cleanse my skin completely---it just took a lot of the makeup off and left a sort of buildup behind it that I needed the cleanser to take away. There are other products that are cheaper and/or better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2003 10:17:00 AM More reviews by kkdallas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used this for years. I find it does a great job removing my makeup and leaving my normal skin soft and supple. I like the plastic squeeze tube. It foams up nicely and rinses off well. It is also a pretty, pearlized pink color. Clinique's "3 Step" program is too drying for my skin but this cleanser alone is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2003 3:17:00 PM More reviews by CoverModel

I received this product as an extra in a swap.
I really love it and it doesn't make my skin dry.
It cleaned well and didn't leave any residues behind.
I would definitely buy it.