Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 7/30/2003 5:27:00 PM

this is my HG cleanser!! ever since i started using this, my skin has never been better. i think its cuz its a good mild cleanser that isn't abrasive. you only need a dime-size to get a good lather. a little goes a long way. my skin is a little tight after i get out of the shower, but i apply lotion when its still damp. its kinda expensive ($16.50) but i refuse to use anything else. my mom actually started using this first and now i'm hooked!!

on 7/24/2003 5:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Great value! I have been using this for maybe 2 years, every night and I think I am on my 4th tube. This removes everything I need it too. I don't use waterproof mascara,a nd I do have to tissue off lipgloss/lipstick before using, but this works very well. If I have really heavy make-up on (A full base), I need to follow up with the cleansing bar, but this works to remove my everyday makeup. I think this is a good product with great value.

on 7/24/2003 2:36:00 PM

My favourite cleanser. It's a foaming mousse-like cleanser that leaves a nice squeaky clean feeling without any tightness whatsoever. Removes all non-wp makeup. I'd buy this again and again.

on 7/9/2003 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I am in two minds about this product. I bought it from the counter as a CLEANSER not a make-up remover- used it with dramatically different moisturiser- no soap bar and no toner. My skin looked great and felt lovely. However, on return to stock up I discovered this is not a cleanser as it states, but a make-up remover. Feeling cheated and sceptical I used it with some samples of the famous 3-step and my face is now irritated.
So- as a cleanser it was great, but used as Clinique would have you use it- it's a waste of money, as I don't buy into their pre-cleanser cleansers rubbish. I don't know if I'll buy it again because I think Clinique are cheating their customers and not all of us can afford five products as a skincare routine. EDIT: I have had to add another lippy. I really LOVE this make-up remover and have found it is perfect for use with a wash off lotion cleanser like Caudalie gentle cleanser (how i use it now). Also I contacted Clinique directly about this one and they told me that they recommend it is used with the 3 step as the 3 step is in their opinion the best way to get great skin (pah!), but that it can be used as a cleanser on its own after all. EDIT AGAIN: Now i've deducted a lippy because it's started irritating my skin. Tsk!

on 7/9/2003 8:55:00 AM

This is an OK product - it does remove all makeup, but it's a bit drying - and DON'T get it in your eyes (ouch!!).

on 6/23/2003 10:19:00 AM

This works perfect for my combination skin, not too harsh, but still able to remove ALL my makeup. The packaging is nice and you get a good amount for your money (I use this daily and I only have to repurchase every 6-7 months).

on 6/15/2003 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Got this in a GWP a few months back. It's a little too harsh and foamy for my skin-- leaves my skin a bit too dry. It does a good job taking off makeup though. Maybe better for those with really oily skin.

on 6/12/2003 11:36:00 PM

I love this stuff, and a little bit goes a long way. i haven't had any problems with it, and it takes off all my make up well. i love it.

on 5/29/2003 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this product a lot. I have very oily skin and it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, not greasy or dry. It is a little too harsh to use it every day. I alternate between a pore scrub and my Cetaphil. The only thing I dislike about this cleanser is the packaging. I have a bottle with a screw top and I prefer a flip top for convenience.

on 5/13/2003 11:31:00 PM

i didn't like it,broke me out,but i just loove how it smells