New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 6/6/2010 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This product is nice for fair people, especially me. I'm a NW15 - NW20.
It can be orange sometimes, but if you use it carefully you could get a nice bronzed face. In the summer this product is great, and my skin looks tanned. It is very cheap, that is good if you are on a budget. The packaging could be better. My bronzer broke. But the product has a mirror whit it, so it's perfect for have in the purse. You got to use a light hand when you dip the brush in to the bronzer, or else you will just get to much of it. The bronzer is really soft in texture, which is kind of nice.
But all over, this is a great product! :)

on 6/2/2010 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This is an alright bronzer, its pretty cheap, its matte which can be a little hard to find in the drugstore, but im around an nw10 - 15 and this can be pretty orangey on me if im not careful. I have to use a very very light hand and even then i just dont think its my color :\ Its probably really nice on skintones that are a bit darker than mine though. I know some people can use this to contour but i cant, its just too warm of a color.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

this is bronzer is great for conturing, i tried it as a overall bronzer and it just turned a ugly shade of pumpkin on me. but as a contour, its brilliant. my only gripe is the packaging, but for $3 you can't really complain.

on 5/27/2010 2:55:00 PM

This is my first bronzer as usually by this time in the year I'm already developing some color that I feel a bronzer is kind of redundant on me. However, I saw all the rave reviews and decided to try it out, plus it's dirt cheap anyways. As of right now, my skin is darker olive almost medium shade and it does come off a bit orangey on my skin, but it's not too bad. I usually use it to just add a little bit more color on my cheeks, nose, and forehead.

on 5/25/2010 3:30:00 PM

I actuall y really like this product! its a little orange but I apply it with a buffer brush and blend it with a powder brush and it looks just fine! im pretty picky with bronzers but i can say that I honestly really like this product.

on 5/24/2010 10:39:00 PM

This was a really cheap product so i thought why not try it out? Plus many make up gurus on youtube were raving about this product. I really dont see why because its not pigmented at all. The color is so orange on my skin it makes me look a bit dirty and dark. But thats just on my skin tone, if it were maybe a fairer skin it would look good.

on 5/23/2010 1:46:00 PM

I have fair skin and this bronzer works great for my skin tone. I use it everyday to contour and add a little color to my face. The color goes on nice and light so I don't mess it up and end up looking like a clown. I hope it's not true that this is being discontinued. I will have to go out and buy one or two of these just in case. It's really hard to find a cheap bronzer that's matte and not too dark or orange.

on 5/22/2010 1:31:00 PM

I fairly like this bronzer but not to contour.
which is the reason I bought it.
I use this as a blush and it comes out as a really warm color.
if I use this this as a contour color, it turns out looking very orange and weird and streaky?
so, iit just depends on the person's skin color

on 5/20/2010 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got it to try it out before it gets discontinued to see what the hype was all about. I Got it for $2.99 at CVS but I can't get it to work for my skin tone, it doesn't show up, I'm NC40 for reference. The packaging is cheap and annoying, up for swap it goes.

on 5/20/2010 11:20:00 AM

this is my first bronzer and its ok. i just put it on to conture my cheeks and once the lighting in my house was a lil bad so i put way to much. lol i have a brown line that looked gross. i took it off right away. its good but im sure thier r better. i wana try the hula one frim benefit but im still thinking about it. im a finish this one first though.

Popular Bronzers