New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

i am NW45. dark skinned african american lady. I use it as blot powder over my foundation throughout the day, takes away that shiny oily look. and it is perfect to throw in my purse, i use a powder or kabuki brush to apply a light layer over my t-zones. love it!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I guess you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, this is an amazing contour! so pigmented and great staying power! for under 3 bucks you just can't beat that! Ya the packaging isn't that nice but whats inside is!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my favorite bronzer so far, and it happens to be dirt cheap! i love how it is MATTE with no annoying shimmer. it does not break me out, or make me look oily. awesome!

on 7/8/2010 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this simply out of curiosity since I already was happy with my bronzer stash.

I never see it in my area so when I was out of town I spotted it and grabbed it just for the heck of it for like 3 dollars.

its the best bronzer for its price and its also unique as it is completely matte and decent.

Its a pretty good dupe for Hoola but slightly more orange

I use this as my travel bronzer now.

Recommended if you want a cheap bronzer.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product is one of my Go-To-Bronzers. If you love matte bronzers, then defiantly try this out, and if you don't like it, losing 2.99 isnt THAT big of a deal.

Yes, the packaging is cheap but what do you expect for something so cheap, AND it comes with a mirror which is nice! Not many bronzers/drugstore bronzers do!

This product is VERY comparable to Benefits Hoola Bronzer, so if you want to pass on that $28 purchase, I would try this out.

PLEASE READ: I DID HEAR THIS WAS GETTING DISCONTINUED, BUT IT IS NOT! YAYYY.

on 7/7/2010 12:39:00 AM

too orange for my liking. I always feel really self conscious when i wear this because i dont want to look like an oompa loompa haha. Ill most likely finish this compact, but wont be buying another one.

on 7/6/2010 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow! Whatta kick in the butt, hahah. This product is amazing!! The price is so over-whelming, and the product itself just makes everything worth buying. This is a bronze-y kinda orange colour, it looks great for contour! I LOVE THISS!

on 7/6/2010 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Liked it :) At the moment it's my color so it doesnt contour my face much. but during the winter my skin lightens and contours my face great. its cheap! which i love. Theres rumors that it may get discontinue, i really hope not!

Great drugstore find.
Pros: Great price, doesn't look blotchy, blends evenly
Cons: Cheap packaging, looks a little orange

It's not very pigmented when swatched but provides a good amount of color when applied. I always use it to contour and it lasts for at least 5 hours on me. I apply under cheekbones, temples, sides of nose and chin. Does help a lot with slimming down my face.

on 6/30/2010 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love it!!! Packaging is cheap... but seriously for $4 and it is not too bad- think the mirror in it is adorable. Only annoying thing about the compact is it doesn't entirely close properly. If applied to heavily it can look orange and gross, but you can use the sponge to blend it out, after you have applied it with a brush. The sponge is kind of useless but kind of nice to have in the make up kit. It doesn't really work for conturing, it is better as an all-over bronzer.

Love it & would definitely repurchase.

Popular Bronzers