April 21, 2014 | 998 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Tammee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on a recommendation and I have to say I really like it. It's a great bronzer to give you a healthy glow rather than a "tanned" look. It's not a really in-your-face bronzer, so I can put it on and not look like I sunburned my face. It makes me sad that this product is going to be discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 3:07:00 AM More reviews by DramaticMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this bronzer from Wal-mart because I heard great things about it from a guru on Youtube and I was looking for a matte bronzer regardless, so I caved and bought it. Now I know why she loves it so much! It is so smooth, and it's 100% matte with no shimmer whatsoever which is what I wanted. Most bronzers say that they are matte but they still have shimmer in it and I'm so glad that this product is true to it's word. It's easy to blend, and it is the most perfect colour. For the price you can't beat it and it looks like a high end expensive bronzer on but it isn't which is the greatest thing about it! It was $4! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for the perfect matte bronzer that just doesn't seem to exist. It's been found!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

I L-O-V-E this product so much!!.I really like M.A.C. products & tried their *Matte Bronze,but it was too Brown on me.This is more subtle.Definitely purchase again...A++++ for an unexpensive product that works!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by rlaw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This bronzer looked muddy on me the first time I tried it. I have to use a very light hand when applying. Maybe I'll give it another try in the summer when I am not so pale.
Update: I used a fluffier brush (elf kabuki face brush) I just pinched it and was careful to use less product, it doesn't look muddy at all. I will repurchase this product once I run out, if not yet discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by sfb333

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

why did it have to be discontinued :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by krystal_a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There's really not much more that I can say that hasn't been covered by the many reviewers. The product is amazing. A matte bronzer that doesn't give a dirty ruddy look to my clients with more fair to medium skintones. What I wish is that this came in a deeper shade for more of us that are darker. Since no such shade exists, for those with tan to deeper skintones, I apply this, then use NYC's mosaic face powder in "all over bronze glow" on top of it for a subtle contour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 4:15:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Like others have mentioned the actual packaging is horrible and flimsy, plus the included sponge is a joke. I tossed the sponge immediately and use a contouring or blush brush for application.
The positives are the price ($3.27) and the actual product inside. It is awesome!!!! I'm relatively new to the world of bronzers and I'm still working on my application technique, but this is super user friendly. The colour is a beautifully matte bronze that has no overly orange or dirty tones which works fantastic with my fair complexion (MAC NC15). It looks very natural, is well pigmented, and blends like a dream. I actually prefer it to the other bronzer I own - Wet N' Wild Light/Medium 701, as NYC looks more natural and gives me a more authentic sun kissed glow.
I highly recommend this matte bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by ashleypooh1014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this is the most underated bronzer. Its the only matte drugstore bronzer and its under 3 dollars. It wont make you break out and is very buildable and real looking. I dont use bronzer often but when I do i use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by tareess33

this is the best low price bronzer ever! the color is perfect - i am very pale and it looks great on! it doesnt break me out -which many things do- and its cheap! give this one a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by ashleydarlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i love this bronzer! its completely matte which is a good thing cause i hate that annoying shimmer stuff. i use it on my entire face everyday. ive been loyal to this stuff for like 4 years now. and its soo cheap! ive tried using other drugstore bronzers and this ones deff the best.