January 29, 2015 | 2053 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by crzynluv56

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actuall y really like this product! its a little orange but I apply it with a buffer brush and blend it with a powder brush and it looks just fine! im pretty picky with bronzers but i can say that I honestly really like this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by ig018dummiie

This was a really cheap product so i thought why not try it out? Plus many make up gurus on youtube were raving about this product. I really dont see why because its not pigmented at all. The color is so orange on my skin it makes me look a bit dirty and dark. But thats just on my skin tone, if it were maybe a fairer skin it would look good.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by TinkleWinkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fair skin and this bronzer works great for my skin tone. I use it everyday to contour and add a little color to my face. The color goes on nice and light so I don't mess it up and end up looking like a clown. I hope it's not true that this is being discontinued. I will have to go out and buy one or two of these just in case. It's really hard to find a cheap bronzer that's matte and not too dark or orange.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by igimmeMAKEUP

I fairly like this bronzer but not to contour.
which is the reason I bought it.
I use this as a blush and it comes out as a really warm color.
if I use this this as a contour color, it turns out looking very orange and weird and streaky?
so, iit just depends on the person's skin color

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got it to try it out before it gets discontinued to see what the hype was all about. I Got it for $2.99 at CVS but I can't get it to work for my skin tone, it doesn't show up, I'm NC40 for reference. The packaging is cheap and annoying, up for swap it goes.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by jesscvz

this is my first bronzer and its ok. i just put it on to conture my cheeks and once the lighting in my house was a lil bad so i put way to much. lol i have a brown line that looked gross. i took it off right away. its good but im sure thier r better. i wana try the hula one frim benefit but im still thinking about it. im a finish this one first though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Steffachino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product, MATTE which is awesome, it's so hard to find a matte bronzer in a drugstore. I got this for about $2.99. As usual I never use the applicators given along with, so I can't testify on that part, but the product itself is amazing and definitely a steal. My only gripe is the packaging. Instead of hinges it just has a crappy plastic thing, so I'm afraid that the top might break off if I'm not to careful.
I have fair skin, and this is very natural for me. For a darker skin tone I think this might be good for an all over glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Rina7

I think the correct name for this is NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder, which looks exactly like the picture shown. Anyway, I like that it is matte and doesn't scream "bronzer" on my skin (Asian fair-medium, NC-25). Looks natural and subtle when applied with a loose-bristle face brush. I also apply it with a flat-headed blush brush contour my cheeks, and like how natural it looks (as opposed to aggressively contoured.) The packaging sucks (annoying clasp that doesn't work unless I slide the lid sideways) and the applicator sponge is useless. But otherwise quite functional and a steal for less than 3 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by berrybellajoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product! I bought it for contouring purposes and it does it well. The colour is perfect, goes on smoothly and I never feel like it gives me that "dirty" look. Love the fact that it has a mirror but the "sponge" really isn't a sponge- it's more like foamish packaging. I still have it though as added protection for the bronzer. I'm surprised that it's being discontinued b/c the day after I tried my first one I bought 2 back-ups the next day then decided to check it out the next week and these bronzers had been restocked with about 20 more.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by eyelovemkup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this product just as much as everyone else seems to... but I can't lie, I was entirely disappointed by this product. This may be due to the fact that I bought this to contour my face, which it did not do. As far was pigmentation goes, it just does not show up on my skin tone. Yes, I am asian with a medium skin tone, however even after multiple applications (using a dense brush), it STILL made no difference. I do like the colour and how it is matte, but I'm guessing this is made strictly for fair girls unlike myself. The packaging is really, really cheap-looking and looks like it can break at any moment, but thankfully this product is only like 3 dollars. I like how there's a huge mirror inside of the compact, and I bring it around in my purse just for that reason itself lol. What I find really odd about this product is when I try to swatch it (with clean hands of course), it is impossible. After touching the product, there is this oil residue left behind, completely ruining the powder. I found this extremely weird, maybe I purchased a faulty product or something. Anyways, regardless of how cheap this product may be... I definitely would not repurchase this.