July 29, 2014 | 848 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by alyssaraquel

A very nice bronzer, I especially love the fact that it is matte. It gives me a light bronze finish to my face without making me look crazy. I use this everyday and would recommend to anyone looking for a light bronze finish for their face. It's a great product for the cheap price!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by entreprentice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bronzer because is cheap at $2.99, completely matte, and has a nice color. The packaging is the same as the other NYC powders, so it's a little bit of a pain, but it has a nice size mirror which is good, and of course I use a brush of my own instead of the sponge pad provided.

To add to this review I've noticed that this wears badly on me throughout the day! It gets blotchy and gross :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by chocogrrl05

I adore the bronzer. I usually wear sparkly brushes and my favorite high lites are also sparkly so to avoid looking like a glitter ball I was need a great matte bronzer. I'm pale so by bronzer is IMPORTANT. I don't have good check bones so my bronzer is IMPORTANT. This was amazing. It doesn't look orange, cakey, or too dark. Absolutely 100% everyone can use this it wont look silly! (unless of course your skin is darker then this color)

Remember do not over apply over bronzer is gross.

Happy Shopping

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

Suuuch a steal when it comes to bronzers! I bought this because of all the hype for it & Im glad I did. It is very light, but I like building up my bronzers. The color is completely matte so no shiny-glittery face! I used it as a blush last time and it came out pretty nice, giving me a healthy glow. It's also a great contour color. And of course the packaging is whack but who cares when the product is great right? I bought a second one for back-up cuz it's supposedly dc but I still see it in stores. Ohh well, just go get yourself one!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by liveitup

Supposedly this product is getting discontinued, so go buy it while you can! I've been looking it for it whenever I go to drugstores and they're always out.. ):

Anyway, this is my favorite bronzer. I hit pan on it today! It gives me a healthy tanned look - not necessarily a glow, since it's matte, but I like that I don't look fake. The only downside is that it can tend to look cakey and orange if you put on too much or with a brush that's too dense. But once you master the art (hah), it looks fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great basic bronzer. Can be used for a light glow or a full on suntan look. I can see this working on a variety of skin tones, and on my fair, freckled skin, it looks great. Five stars for good quality and lasting power, great basic bronzy color w/out visible shimmer or glitter, and a great inexpensive price!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by jusbeinme263

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this bronzer. It gives you a natural looking glow and it is not shimmery or anything. I would definitely buy it again. It is also very cheap.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Sirene

This just does not show up on me, it does not seem to be very pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Rema22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE this bronzer. im pretty pale and need to warm up my face every now and then and this works great. its not orangy and it isnt too dark. also its buildable so u dont have to worry about it being too heavy. its to bad that its being discontinued ill probably try the rimmel bronzers instead

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by lavenderbleu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I normally use Cargo Matte Bronzer in Medium, which I love, but I have been wanting to find a cheaper alternative for traveling and backup. I heard about this bronzer from emilynoel on youtube and I thought at 2.99, it couldn't hurt to try it. I really like it overall. The color payoff is not nearly as great as with Cargo, but if you use a little bit at a time on a blush brush and add layers you get a really nice effect. For the price, it's definitely worth the effort. I know some people complain about the cheap N.Y.C. packaging, but I really don't mind it at all. I just love finding bargain makeup that actually works. If the packaging is not quite excellent, that's ok with me. I know emily mentioned she heard it was being discontinued, but I was able to find it at a few different stores and the product is still listed on the N.Y.C. website, so maybe N.Y.C. decided to keep it afterall. I hope so! It's a good quality bronzer at a very affordable price.