New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 6/24/2010 10:49:00 AM

This is ok for a ds bronzer, very cheap and matte, but it shows up orangey on me so I won't buy it again.

on 6/22/2010 8:12:00 PM

I love the price and i love the product. It is great for conturing goes on smoothly with a proper brush {not the sponge it came with}. But its very subtle and a great matte finish

I bought this bronzer after watching some YT videos raving about it. I was not disappointed. It really does get the job done and is comparable to some HE bronzers. After spending $$ on HE bronzers, I think I will buy this in the future. If applied with a light hand and spended nicely, it gives a glowly bronzy color. Perfect for adding color to your face without looking too orange. Will repurchase.

on 6/16/2010 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Pigmentation is pretty good and the colour of the packaging can be a little bit horrendous to look at, I actually really enjoy this product, especially for the summer. This has really brought me to give bronzers more interest and credit. This bronzer can come out a little orange at times but it's really nice to contour using a "3-E"-type like motion. It doesn't really stay on a long time, but for my fair skin, it really gives me a natural sun-kissed glow, as they would say. The packaging is HORRIBLE, one of the worst I've ever seen. The compact doesn't even close all the way. There's a gap sitting right in between the covers. HOWEVER, for for 9.4 grams and the price of 2 dollars, you cannot beat that. Will definitely repurchase.

on 6/13/2010 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is hands down my favorite drug store bronzer.
At first i was leery because it was so cheap but i was recommended it and i loved it.

on 6/6/2010 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This product is nice for fair people, especially me. I'm a NW15 - NW20.
It can be orange sometimes, but if you use it carefully you could get a nice bronzed face. In the summer this product is great, and my skin looks tanned. It is very cheap, that is good if you are on a budget. The packaging could be better. My bronzer broke. But the product has a mirror whit it, so it's perfect for have in the purse. You got to use a light hand when you dip the brush in to the bronzer, or else you will just get to much of it. The bronzer is really soft in texture, which is kind of nice.
But all over, this is a great product! :)

on 6/2/2010 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This is an alright bronzer, its pretty cheap, its matte which can be a little hard to find in the drugstore, but im around an nw10 - 15 and this can be pretty orangey on me if im not careful. I have to use a very very light hand and even then i just dont think its my color :\ Its probably really nice on skintones that are a bit darker than mine though. I know some people can use this to contour but i cant, its just too warm of a color.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

this is bronzer is great for conturing, i tried it as a overall bronzer and it just turned a ugly shade of pumpkin on me. but as a contour, its brilliant. my only gripe is the packaging, but for $3 you can't really complain.

on 5/27/2010 2:55:00 PM

This is my first bronzer as usually by this time in the year I'm already developing some color that I feel a bronzer is kind of redundant on me. However, I saw all the rave reviews and decided to try it out, plus it's dirt cheap anyways. As of right now, my skin is darker olive almost medium shade and it does come off a bit orangey on my skin, but it's not too bad. I usually use it to just add a little bit more color on my cheeks, nose, and forehead.

on 5/25/2010 3:30:00 PM

I actuall y really like this product! its a little orange but I apply it with a buffer brush and blend it with a powder brush and it looks just fine! im pretty picky with bronzers but i can say that I honestly really like this product.

Popular Bronzers