New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 7/7/2010 12:39:00 AM

too orange for my liking. I always feel really self conscious when i wear this because i dont want to look like an oompa loompa haha. Ill most likely finish this compact, but wont be buying another one.

on 7/6/2010 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow! Whatta kick in the butt, hahah. This product is amazing!! The price is so over-whelming, and the product itself just makes everything worth buying. This is a bronze-y kinda orange colour, it looks great for contour! I LOVE THISS!

on 7/6/2010 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Liked it :) At the moment it's my color so it doesnt contour my face much. but during the winter my skin lightens and contours my face great. its cheap! which i love. Theres rumors that it may get discontinue, i really hope not!

Great drugstore find.
Pros: Great price, doesn't look blotchy, blends evenly
Cons: Cheap packaging, looks a little orange

It's not very pigmented when swatched but provides a good amount of color when applied. I always use it to contour and it lasts for at least 5 hours on me. I apply under cheekbones, temples, sides of nose and chin. Does help a lot with slimming down my face.

on 6/30/2010 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love it!!! Packaging is cheap... but seriously for $4 and it is not too bad- think the mirror in it is adorable. Only annoying thing about the compact is it doesn't entirely close properly. If applied to heavily it can look orange and gross, but you can use the sponge to blend it out, after you have applied it with a brush. The sponge is kind of useless but kind of nice to have in the make up kit. It doesn't really work for conturing, it is better as an all-over bronzer.

Love it & would definitely repurchase.

on 6/26/2010 12:41:00 AM

This bronzer is great! It's nice and matte so it's amazing for all over bronzing as well as for contouring! The packaging is cute with a nice little mirror and it's very cheap! I'm very pale and this is a great color as it's not too dark but could be built up to be darker. Love it!

on 6/24/2010 5:59:00 PM

This is my only matte bronzer i have I use to have a shimmer one,but I lost it..besides that I like this bronzer it's litterally matte which I really like I'm not a shimmery girl I don't truely love shimmer on my face to much..so this is preety nice I just don't like the sponge it comes with it's an horrible way to apply it..the downside of this is that if I don't put it in with a light hand and a good blend it looks orange on my skin.besides this it's great!(:

on 6/24/2010 10:49:00 AM

This is ok for a ds bronzer, very cheap and matte, but it shows up orangey on me so I won't buy it again.

on 6/22/2010 8:12:00 PM

I love the price and i love the product. It is great for conturing goes on smoothly with a proper brush {not the sponge it came with}. But its very subtle and a great matte finish

I bought this bronzer after watching some YT videos raving about it. I was not disappointed. It really does get the job done and is comparable to some HE bronzers. After spending $$ on HE bronzers, I think I will buy this in the future. If applied with a light hand and spended nicely, it gives a glowly bronzy color. Perfect for adding color to your face without looking too orange. Will repurchase.

Popular Bronzers