April 21, 2014 | 954 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2004 5:00:00 PM More reviews by CdeProphetis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have really noticed a difference after adding this to my routine. I now get a lot less breakouts. The only problem I have with it is that it REALLY dries out my lips whenever I use it so I have to be careful to not get any of it on them, even when I'm rinsing. Beyond that, it works great as both a cleanser and a mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2004 10:15:00 PM More reviews by sdoggydog

I love this cleanser. It is outstanding. I used it for the 1st time when my Mom had it for her adult acne and I stole hers the last time I was home visiting! This cleanser beats almost every cleanser I've ever tried for acne and for the price it beats ALL of them. This will be a staple in my skincare arsenal from now on!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2004 4:11:00 PM More reviews by o0obrunetteo0o

i liked this as a mask but it sucked as a cleanser......i luved the refreshing feeling and even tho i hav dry skin it left my skin smooth and glowing....... iwill definatly buy this again

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2004 8:46:00 PM More reviews by oreocookie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this as a mask. I dunno...this stuff seems to make me break out more. I like the tingly feeling and it feels good psychologically while it's drying, but after I use it, I seem to get more breakouts. I use benzoyl peroxide on my face every day as it is, so I probably don't need this anyway. My skin just generally responds poorly to masks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2004 2:20:00 PM More reviews by scraps

I can't believe this product!!! I strayed from this product to try other things and in the interem my face broke out.. as soon as I went back to this product my face cleared up in a day!!! This is absolutely the best product ever made for combo/oily skin with break out tendencies..it has never dried my face, even with daily usage....I can't say enough fantastic things about this product....my face looks and feels fantastic after I use it... all four seasons my skins has improved....thanks to Neutrogena for making this product and I sincerely hope they continue to make this one.....!!!!I will continue to repurchase over and over.. I think I am on my ga-zillionth tube.......

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2004 6:49:00 PM More reviews by moth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had forgotten about this stuff until I stumbled across the reviews. A week of using this stuff and my face is free of breakouts. I have to be careful to not use it on or after a day when I've applied any retinoid cream (for scars) -- the one time I did my face turned apple red.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2004 2:16:00 AM More reviews by christallef

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only use this product as a mask because I usually prefer a cleanser that lathers well. It really "wow" me the first time as it made my pimples heal over night. However, the effectiveness seems to reduce over time. It is a bit drying sometimes so I only use it once a while now. It is a good ance mask though for tis price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2004 5:41:00 PM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally found an over the counter acne product that actually works for me! It's so funny...when I use this as a mask, it always reminds me of the movie Dead Presidents. If you've seen it, you know exactly what I mean. Anyway, great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2004 1:38:00 AM More reviews by unruly

OK, I have a very mixed review on this product because it DID work for me. I had very acne prone skin when I was a junior in high school. After using this, I really cleared up. However, I continued to buy this product and it no longer worked for me. Infact, it made my acne worse and now I have a ton of scars. I have no idea what happened to my skin or the product, but I do not use this cleanser any longer. I don't recommend it at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2004 3:55:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like the multi-tasking idea behind this product and it works quite well as both. Has an interesting scent (creamy? citrusy? minty?) and I love the tingling feeling you get when you use it. Leaves my face feeling well cleaned, without drying it out. Doesn't really do anything miraculous for my complexion, but is a good staple product.