October 20, 2014 | 1912 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2003 12:21:00 PM More reviews by bastet

If I had to choose only one brush by MAC or only one e/s brush by any brand it would be this one. It's super-soft and can be used to apply e/s all over as well as for the crease area. I wash it regularly and it has never shed any hair. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2003 5:17:00 PM More reviews by ALim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush! I use it to apply my base shadow and it works perfectly.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2003 4:31:00 PM More reviews by dpkelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got my husband to pick this one up for me after looking it on the web site. The pics on the MAC website make it look like its on the same scale as the 213 fluff brush that everyone raves about. So I was shocked to see how large it actually was. I have small eyes so it didn't work for me. I like my 228 mini shader better and the 219 pencil brush is divine for crease work. Needless to say, I returned it.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2002 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Maryheather

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Of all of my 15+ brushes, I must say that I use this one the most! I was flabergasted that someone had not reviewed it yet! I have very small lids and this one is perfect for sweeping the perfect intensity of color across my lids. The hairs are packed pretty tightly allowing the brush to pick up a good amount of color. Even though I have several brushes specifically for contouring, I use this one since its rounded end fits my crease perfectly. I couldn't do without this brush!