Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 6/4/2006 12:26:00 AM

i've been using this as a toner for quite awhile now (about 8 months), and i notice absolutely no difference it's made to my skin. but have been continuously using it, becuase it's supposedly good. and i haven't really found a toner that worked for my skin, so, since it doesn't make my skin worse, i'm okay with it.

on 5/29/2006 3:19:00 PM

I am not sure how to describe this product..It's the sort of product that you don't really think is making a difference until you run out of it lol..It's refreshing! It makes your face feel alive, like it's fallen in love and it makes it look refreshed, which is a wonderful thing. My mom bought me a huge bottle from Paris and I'd use it every night and morning after washing my face. It made me look really healthy. Now that I've run out, I notice the difference.. back to lackluster skin. However, it is only water so don't expect this to deliver a miracle. It's the sort of product that accentuates a good regime. It's a *plus*, a *boost*...something extra. I will be repurchasing this product.

Update: Purchased recently while staying in Paris and didn't notice any difference. It was quite a waste of money in that it barely refreshed my skin. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this stuff!!!! i has many uses :) one to help take off makeup another to refresh my skin during the day, to set my makeup, the list is endless basically i cann't live without it now lol it makes my skin soft and glowy huge rave!!!!

on 5/18/2006 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great stuff! Helps to calm and soothes my sensitive skin alot. I use this in my office after I blot my face. Helps to hydrate it and control oil. Selling for 3 bottles at $19.90 in sg. Worth buy.

on 4/29/2006 12:08:00 PM

I've used a few bottles of this through the last years. It's not something I use everyday, but I still like to have it around. It feels really refreshing when I spray my face, but as this is just water, you can't leave it on until it dries or your face will get dehydrated and irritated. I usually towel dry my face and then apply a moisturizer. When i put some foundation on, I also like to spray a cotton pad with this water and remove all the excess from my skin - it looks evener if I do this.

on 4/26/2006 3:34:00 AM

Majorly cute, nice for me because I just can't use moisturisers on my body. A little spray of this is all I really need, and its definately lovely for setting makeup when I wear it.

Its non-greasy, light and really cute. I use it on my hands if they feel a bit dry, and as an after-sun precaution. continued >>

on 4/22/2006 9:51:00 PM

this one has always been one of my must-haves, it's amazing!!!

on 4/13/2006 2:00:00 AM

I have very sensitive skin, and it helps a lot whenever I break out. I can't live without it now! Just bought 4 bottles(300ml).

on 4/10/2006 4:31:00 PM

I've come to the conclusion that this actually may irritate me and trigger SD
flareups :( I've never consistently used this product, but everytime i buy it
and use it seems to coincide with a seborrheic dermatitis flare. I gave my last
can to my mum who coincidentally noticed 'increased' facial redness using this.
She didnt know the cause and did not suspect this as she had heard of its suposed
beneficial properties (which are documented), however when she cut it out her skin
returned back to normal, so it irritated her aswell.

actually i might quite like this now. *shrugs*

Edit - No, there is definately something about this
my skin doesnt like! going to try Evian next since i like the concept.

continued >>

on 4/8/2006 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

well, for my skin didn`t do much.. it`s better if you cut yourself or if you get iritated by sun, then ya, it`s usful.. but for my acnee skin, wasn`t good! after using it my skin was not so confortable, don`t know wAY, kind of dry.... at least it didn`t irritated me!

Popular Face Skincare Products