August 21, 2014 | 940 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by babylipss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I DID NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. I used my friend's. **
I have oily, acne prone, acne-scars, acne. I need a full coverage foundation to be confident. I use Revlon Colorstay for Oily/combo skin and never got break outs from it. I went to my friend's house and we walked like 10 blocks to a CVS and it was pouring and the only person at my friend's house was her grandma and she can't drive so we ran to her house, got soaked,etc. MY foundation stayed on except on my forehead and I HATE having all my acne show and all that so I used some of her BB cream and I liked how it blended and covered SOME imperfections. It did alright and I WAS with my best friend and just ran in rain so I didn't mind all that much. The next morning, I had huge red pimples all over my forehead. I'm disappointed and very upset. Don't waste your money, this is garbage. >:C

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by JessiLa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very sheer, but it moisturizes well. It really doesn't provide any coverage. I used it up only because I bought it, and ended up using it under my regular foundation. Other people have mentioned the smell, and I agree, it does have a smell between earthy and very chemical. It is very light and feels fresher than other BB creams I have tried, but even though it claims to be oil free, it made my face oily within an hour of applying it. For someone with already perfect skin who's just looking for a bit of SPF and a slight glow, this would be for you. For everyone else in the world, I would suggest looking somewhere else.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by MisSinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a weird relationship with this product - even though i do not quite like it i somehow end up buying it for the third time. I have acne-prone skin and in some way it makes my skin look more even and healthy. I do agree, it is quite oily, but it does have sunscreen in it, so there was no high expectations on matte skin with this. I just dab rimmel stay matte powder on top and it lasts me almost all day (with the occasional revision of 'stay matte'). I did bought this again..and again..but also every time i buy it i say to myself that this is the last time i'm doing it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by krstnl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There was so much hype about this I couldn't resist buying it.. &I regret it dearly. First of all, this smelled DISGUSTING. I usually have no problem with products &their scents (even the ones that people complain about) but this was unbearable. The stench is almost sour &so strong I was even wondering if others could smell it on me.. I'm guessing it was only the tube that I have that has this problem..? Anyways, the product itself is very watery &doesn't do much for me. I have combo skin &the finish looks okay but the coverage is horrible. I know this isn't foundation and I don't even need much coverage but this didn't even have even a little. Also, the packaging is horrible &you have to be very careful with it or else it'll just get everywhere when you squeeze it out.

This product just isn't for me &next time I'll save the $8 to buy something else...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by cjhardy1999

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product gives me a nice dewy finish, although I set it with Rimmel Stay Matte powder to make it last longer. I have tried the Tarte Bb cream, and although this product is runnier, I like this better for my very dry skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by belle666

I'm not a fan of heavy makeup and prefer either a sheer foundation or tinted moisturizer, so I picked this up. I liked the fact that it was oil free and had spf 30. It made my skin feel really smooth and hydrated. However, I found that it was a little dark for me (I got the lightest shade) and was too warm, making my skin look yellow. Maybe in the summer I can use it, so I'll save it for now. It also made me look really shiny and I needed quite a bit of powder to fix it. If it weren't for those two aspects I would love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Abstraction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The very first day I started using this BB cream I got so many complements of my skin & my complexion! I don't like the pile on make up so I'd use a light tinted moisturizer, but the cute pink packaging of this product sang to me one day & now I always make sure I have two in my make up bag. Even skin tone, healthy hydration, it's the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by MagnificentM

I love this, I have really dry skin and random breakout spots and it gives me a dewy finish and moisturizers! And hydrates my skin and does everything it's suppose to ! I really love this and will definitely probably be running out of it very soon and sticking to this as my new foundation/bb cream/tinted moisturizer. I love this so much ! Sometimes I just wake up put this on and mascara and I walk out the door it's so easy to work with! 5 stars!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this as a trial run into the wonderful world of trendy BB creams, and all I can say it that it was a mistake.
Like most drug store BBs, there aren't a lot of shades to choose from, and because I am so fair I had to take a leap of faith with the lightest one.
The formula went on well, but became greasy very quickly over the course of the day. Additionally, the colour became very orange-y, leaving very noticible lines along my jawline and neck after a few uses. I have found this to be pretty typical results for most drugstore BBs, but this cream especially disappointed me.
I would suggest spending a little extra on a cream that you would consider using daily, and with all of the benefits these creams claim to have I would look for one with a price to match it so you know that is what you are getting.

You know what they say- if it looks too good to be true, it usually is.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by lizzylikeslipstick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The shade range of this product is just pitiful. There are three so I chose Light- I swatched it on my hand and it seemed okay. BIG MISTAKE- in the light of day, away from Boots, this is wayyy too orange and dark for my pale NW10 parlour, I'd say it suits at lightest NW20. This was my first 'foundation' so don't judge my shade finding skills- though really it is just a tinted mousturizer with a fancy name. On the good side; it didn't separate on my oily-combination skin, the consistency is quite nice and smooth actually, and it provides light blendable coverage. I'd prefer more coverage (though I cant build it up for fear of orange face syndrome). Con-wise, the packaging is pretty bad and product spurts into the lid, it doesn't cover blemishes, it melts away after a few hours, and I found it stuck to any dry patches. But it's mostly the great harmatia of a shade 'range' that has left this product at the bottom of my makeup bag.