April 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by shanncat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Use this product as a tinted moisturizer under my foundation and works really well! Worn alone does not cover too much but does even out skin tone a little bit.. Would not be good for oily skin but if you have dry skin works awesome

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by beachesatnormandy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This BB cream is not my BB cream, it is what I use daily as more of a tinted moisturizer and I love it. It covers just enough but not so much that it looks unnatural. At first I thought it would be gone in a week because of how small the packaging is. However, I have had at least 5 months of use from this product and it is still not totally finished. It does not leak and it is pretty small which makes it good from travel which is a huge part of my life.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Monseter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

broke me out, oxidized and the coverage was minimal. Also, talk about using a thesaurus when they list all the "benefits" from this....

I've tried the korean bb creams and it's totally different. Korean bb creams use natural ingredients to actually DO something to benefit your skin and they're about the same price. The only bad part of them is waiting for them to arrive.

ANYWAY, this didn't work one bit on me and i regret buying it. Did I mention the amount of product you get is horrible? Get a tinted moisturizer and save yourself the money. Not to mention that it gets on EVERYTHING and it makes you suuuuper oily.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by stellahere123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This bb cream is okay because it DOES cover redness but it doesnt help with anything else. Your blemishes still need coverage and you need to moisturize before.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlsmakegraves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The finish and feel is nice, with rather light coverage. The pros end there. After two uses, this product gave me the worst, deepest and most persistent breakout I have ever gotten from a cosmetic product. This was even after it was thoroughly removed with a two-step cleansing process (cleansing oil, foaming cleanser). My skin was 98% clear for over a year thanks to a combination of clindamycin and Tazorac and this resulted in deep cystic acne and numerous inflamed clogs that have only healed after two months.

Acne-prones please take note that the second ingredient after water is ethylhexl palmitate. This ingredient is part of what lends Dream Fresh it's light, watery and refreshing texture. While this ingredient may not break everyone out, it has an extremely high comedogenicity rating and will also irritate acne-prone skin.

Also worth noting is that I use BB creams, including the US versions, for one of their original purposes: the soothe, moisturize and protect the skin after procedures. I regularly dermaroll and dermastamp (1.5mm), which has nearly erased my moderate acne scars after 8 months of treatments. However, the redness and minor blood spots left afterwards must be gently covered and I've found BB creams do the trick. If you're in a similar situation as me, I would highly recommend the new Garnier BB Combination-Oily. The texture is thin and extraordinarily light, it dries satiny matte and the coverage is quite nice. It has also been one of my post-procedure staples ever since it arrived on the US market.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by MaiRN

HATED IT!!! I have oily/acne prone skin and this product made me break out! The consistency is thick and oily and it has a strong sunscreen smell, which I absolutely hate. When I put it on my face, I looked extremely oily and it's so thick that it doesn't go on well even when I used the beauty blender sponge. Will never buy again and I definitely do not recommend it! :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by xoxoskylar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this. At first when i squeezed some on my face i was like this is really watery. But i rubbed it in and it made my face soft and flawless. I dont have many imperfections so i didnt really need a lot of coverage. Overall i would buy this again((: If you want something with a a lot of coverage i wouldnt buy this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by lanid06

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is a really good TINTED MOISTURIZER. Not so much bb cream. That's why i gave it 4 lippies

update: this is a terrible product there is something about using a bb cream as a tinted moisturizer that isn't right, because it has foundation properties and it just stays on your skin and doesn't help my redness. it is really runny, and not to mention it smells like shit.

when my friend bought this product, she said it smelled like shit, i thought she meant it smelled like chemicals, but she actually meant it smelled like ACTUAL shit..

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by JessPotter

This was my first experience with BB creams, and so far, I am not a fan. Although it is SPF 30, which is a plus; it was really greasy and runny. This product didn't work for me and I really expected more from Maybelline. Although it matched my skin tone beautifully, it didn't last and there is not enough product in the bottle; I expected it to be a lot bigger too. The packaging is really messy and the cap holds the majority of the product. Will not repurchase and will try something different next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 5:27:00 AM More reviews by hokstr88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. Not only does it have SPF 30, (the best you'll see in any drugstore BB cream), but it blends evenly with light pigmentation. For all of you who say there are no pigments, first of all, BB creams are NOT tinted moisturizers. They are meant for light coverage. Secondly, they aren't meant to be built up for extra coverage. I you want a heavier vover, try a foundation or mousse tint. I have dry/normal skin, and I find that the BB cream won't cause my dry skin to flake. Maybelline also has 5 colours to choose from-light to deep-the largest range I have seen from drugstore BB creams. Compared to other pacaging from different BB creams, this is one of the top except for the fact that some small amounts of product get caught in the lid. If you want to prevent this, simply wipe any excess off the tip of the tube with a tissue before popping the lid back on. Possibly the only down point of the product is the price. On average the product retails for about 9-10$ CAD for 1oZ, including applicable taxes and such.