Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 6/15/2013 5:55:00 AM

I think this would be perfect for somebody in maybe middle school just starting out with makeup! It has a light coverage but i find if you coat it a second time, you can get a better coverage! Set it with a powder and your good to go!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

this product is overall ok. the coverage is light and gives you kind of airbrush look which i like, however the colors are either too light which makes it look noticeable or too dark which i dont like since i already have dark skin tone. (not trying to be racist)

PROs:
lightweight
fair coverage

CONs:
expensive
doesnt match skin tone
doesnt smooth skin

on 6/14/2013 1:41:00 AM

This BB cream has light coverage and a dewy finish. Feels lightweight which I like. I notice after setting it with powder in about 4 hours my T-zone gets shiny. I always need to bring a touch up powder with me when wearing this or my T-zone will be shiny. This is probably better if you have dry skin. Not my favorite BB cream. When I run out of this I will not repurchase.

I am on my 3rd bottle of this stuff. I love it! It has a light coverage which doesn't bother me at all. I literally cannot feel anything on my face when I wear this. It has SPF 30 I think which is great!! I will continue purchasing this!!

on 6/13/2013 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This does not provide a heavy coverage... which is good for me because I have very little redness, small amount of acne, and no acne scars. If your looking for something to cover a lot than this is not going to cut it for you. It is very sheer but it is perfect for a sheer coverage. It moisturizes, and has spf 30 which is great for Summer. Although, you really might need to set it with a powder so you won't look as shiny. This can make you shiny but not oily which is great. I recommend this product for people who need a small coverage, want a moisturizer and sunscreen (no fragrance/odor). It evens out skin tone which is great... but if you have super oily skin then you might not love this product.

on 6/12/2013 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have changed my mind a million times about how I like this product, but after trying several foundations and bb creams, this has to be my favorite, and mostly because of how beautifully it blends into my skin! It's sheer enough to where the color doesn't have to be exactly spot on to look good, which is awesome! It does leave me shiny throughout the day, but if I set it with powder, I'm usually fine. I don't usually have too many blemishes I need to cover, so this bb cream is perfect for my skin type. I have and will continue to repurchase!

I really like this stuff!!! It doesn't break me out and it covers some of the redness in my face. It leaves my face nice and soft. They should have more colors though.

on 6/10/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I actually enjoy this BB Cream! At first when I purchased it I wasn't the biggest fan but it grew on me! I like the way it applies, the shade selection, the coverage, and it doesn't settle into any dry areas of my face! The things I don't really like about this BB Cream are that the product itself doesn't last very long and it makes me oily sometimes (I don't even have oily skin). All in all though I would repurchase it again! :)

on 6/9/2013 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this bb cream, especially for the price. No, it is not the longest lasting, but to make it last as long as possible I do not use moisturizer under it, it is moisturizing enough, and I set it with the elf hd powder. It lasts most of the day, and is very comfortable on my skin. Light coverage IMO

on 6/9/2013 10:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

this product isn't horrible nor is it amazing. I bought it because I'm not very big on wearing foundation in the summer (I get huge pores if it's hot out) and I thought it would be a very light weight foundation with semi-good coverage. I got the lightest shade and it was completely orange. I have light skin with red undertones so when I tested it on my hand I thought it wouldn't matter but it turned me orange. the texture is very liquidy and oily even when I use powder. it does not last throughout the day, and I would not repurchase this item.