Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 6/30/2013 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't like how it feels on the skin, it's a bit too greasy for me. The first day I had it on was really hot outside and it felt like it was melting from my skin! Not exactly what I expected from it. It was also hard to blend smoothly (with no strokes), it took me longer than applying foundation. The bottle it comes in is very messy, pump bottles are better for this kind of product. The only pro for this BB cream is the colour, it matched my skin really well.

If you don't have oily skin, this really is the product to use! I love it! I apply it everyday and it covers everything perfectly! I feel that it is best used with a powder on top and then as usual use a setting spray to set it all in! If you do have oily skin, I would recommend that you wash your face with products that remove oil and use oil free moisturizers and that would help not make your face oily when used with this product! The product really isn't all that expensive so if you don't love it you can always give it to a girlfriend who might like it or use it and test other products after, trying new things is half the fun of putting on make up anyways! :)

on 6/29/2013 12:49:00 AM

I have mixed feelings about this BB cream - to put it simply, it looks really nice at first but leaves me greasy. I can keep powdering throughout the day and it's alright (it stays on pretty well - but I'm shiny), but I just think there is probably a better BB cream out there for people like me with skin that is already a little oily to begin with.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

So the product lives up to its 8 promises, haha. This really gives a light, natural and fresh look. Totally age appropriate, I think anyone can wear this, and I'm 16. This is NOTHING like a foundation. Even with my matte powder on top, I still get a healthy dewy look, not oily! My only complaints are a) not enough product for 10 bucks and b) not enough coverage of scars and blemishes.

on 6/27/2013 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love using this for summer. On it's own the coverage is very sheer so I mix it with Maybelline's Fit Me to get a desired coverage.

on 6/27/2013 9:41:00 PM

The first time I tried it, it was very sheer. My sister said it didn't even look like I was wearing foundation. I also didn't like how it didn't look like I was wearing any, but I could feel it. So unless you want a sheer BB cream, I say this one may work. I don't think I'll be using it too much.

on 6/27/2013 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Sorry to give such a low rate, but I hate this. If you have oily skin, this is the worst bb cream you can get. No matter what primer I used while using thia product, my face would be drentched w/ oil. It melts off in the winter or summer. The only thing that was good about it for me was the color. It blends to you skin color (a lil darker) but its alright. It also gives a really nice glow. So its understandable why people love it buts its not for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I expected much more from this product knowing that it came from my favorite make up brand. It gives a veryyyy sheer coverage which was not what I was expecting at all, I had to layer it on just to get a light coverage. Also it comes of very easily so I wasn't allowed to touch my face at all or it would slide of. The product came out a lot darker than what I expected but once applied it came out to be a few shades lighter. It didn't blur my minor blemishes or pores which was a shame. Although it may have worked for other people it certainly did not work for me. :(

on 6/26/2013 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This BB cream may work for others, but its definitely not for someone wanting some quick moisturizing coverage. Not only does it not follow by the 8 claims they made, but it is also very very sheer. I expected at least a bit better coming from a BB cream. Plus, there is not a very large color range, so I'm left with a shade slightly lighter than my skin tone. In all, I'm not happy with this product. I expected better.

on 6/25/2013 2:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've heard so many things about BB cream, so I decided to try it myself.. I picked up a bottle of Maybelline dream fresh BB cream in the lightest color.. My first impressions were that it was very pricey for the size of container. I put it on, and I LOVE it! It works great for dark under eye circles! I mix (small squirts) of the bb cream and lotion and rub it all over my face, then just use my powder stuff as normal... It evens my face out, and hides pimples... I wouldn't recommend this for people with oily skin, and I would always put powder on it after or else it looks shiney and will wear off... Definitely will buy this again! (Ps a little goes a longggg way with this stuff)