October 31, 2014 | 1084 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I've been wanting to try these for quite some time, after the fail of maybelline baby lips, I knew I wanted something better in quality. So I happen to be at my walgreens and I bought 2, bogo, in peach parfait and tutti fruiti. Let me say I'm a fiend and I want to go back and get some more colors! But I can't :( bogo ended 3/17. I was suprised with peach parfait- supposedly thats the one emma stone is wearing in the pic-it totally isn't and she's wearing somthing that looks like tutti fruiti. But peach parfait is a nice color, and it is moisturizing, I like to layer all of my lip products, so after 3 layers, I had really good shine and it lasted for a long while. Tutti fruiti is really bright, a nice bright color, it could be over the top depending on where you wear it, (I wore mine at work) but it's okay. I really really really want to try the other ones!! I want cupcake, strawberry shortcake, sweettart, creamsicle and one other one..oh well. I think rite aid might still have this on sale. I'm going to find out!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by MistyStyles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this on sale for $3.99 (regular price: $10.99)

PROS:
Moisturizing
Hydrating
Pretty Packaging
AMAZING shades!
Reasonable price
...AND SO MUCH MORE!

CONS:
NONE AT ALL!

This is probably the most amazing lip product I have ever had, in my life! I got this product in the shade Cupcake, after it being recommended to me by the sales woman. When I got home, I was extremely excited to test it out, and I mean EXCITED! I applied a light coat to my lips and was in shock at how smooth this lip butter went on. I was also extremly shocked at how pigmented the product was. My shade, Cupcake, is a metalic pinky-purple with blue undertones. The shade looked amazing with my fair skin tone and actually made me look more tan (crazy, I know!). The lip butter lasted all day, with no signs of fading or wearing off. This product takes the place of a balm, gloss and lipstick, and there is a shade for everyone. I recommend this product to everyone, and I totally think everyone should pick up a stick or two. I definatley plan on buying another lip butter in Peach Parfait (a rich, peachy coral) or Strawberry Shortcake (a creamy, flamingo pink). Enjoy your lip butters!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by yian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pro: pigmented, comfortable wear, moisturising
Con: inconvenient packaging, short wear time

This lip butter is much more moisturising than the average lipstick, but not enough to replace a lip balm.

Wear time is about 2 hours for me.

The packaging has a very small base, and it can be difficult to get a good hold when trying to take off the cap.

I got 5 of them, and will definitely repurchase some of the colours. My favourites are Pink Truffle, Tutti Fritti, and Candy Apple.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by ShelbyKnighttt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very mousturizing and pigmented. I have 3 of these. I have gumdrop, creamsicle, and one of the pink colors. The only one that is not super pigmented is Gumdrop. It is a sheer lavender color that just looks a bit strange on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Cokechick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you live in Canada, these are on sale this week at Shopper's Drug Mart for $5.99. But there is a two day sale Sunday and Monday and they are only $3.99! Stock up! Regular price is $10.49.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by xojazzylove

I love these lip butters. The color pigmentation is soo good its like a lipstick with a glossy effect. Usually I top a lipgloss with a lipstick but I love how with these I dont. I really love Berry Smoothie for an everyday color and sweet tart is a very pretty pink. I cant wait to try some more lip butters

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by snugsmontreal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

pros: cheap price, good coverage, smooth, moisturizing
cons:packaging can be hard to open, some glitter (not a fan)

i love these, they are smooth and moisturizing, and don't have any wear taste or smell like chemicals. i own it in sweet tart, candy apple, cotton candy, tutti fruiti, peach, gumdrop, raspberry pie. i love all the colors i have and i wear them quite often. some are more pigmented than others (raspberry pie i'm talking to you) and almost leave a colored stain to your lips. they have a great texture on the lips and really do feel like a creamy balm texture. great price if you catch them on sale bogo1/2off or 40%off. i wouldnt buy any more shades than i have now as they dont appeal to me, but i love all the ones i have now and would buy them again if i used up/lost them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was hoping for more of a lip butter and less of a lipstick with these, kind of along the line of the Korres lip butters but in stick form. I'm not big on lipstick for the most part, but they are pretty moisturizing for a lippie which is nice since it eliminates needing to put on a balm underneath. I just wish they were named differently since I'm into more of a sheer look. I also think the packaging is super tacky and bulky, but I'm in the minority on that one I think. I do like the Pink Truffle and Sugarplum colors since they look very mlbb, so I would most likely buy them again if I ran out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by 4ForUGlenCocoUGoGlenCoco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW !! This is one of those products that completely deserve the hype...I haven't worn lipstick or lipgloss in ages because my lips are usually in horrible condition. They crack, peel, etc...just gross. Still, I couldn't resist these, & got 2 on Sunday. These are AMAZING !! They actually transformed the condition of my lips ! I went back & bought 2 more, & I'll be getting more at some point. My favorite so far is Pink Truffle. It's a beautiful everyday color. I also got Lollipop, Raspberry Pie, & Berry Smoothie. All gorgeous colors !!

These go on like a dream, & IMO, they give full coverage color. The 2 brighter colors that I have ( Lollipop & Raspberry Pie ) lack the slightly glossy finish that the other 2 have. The brighter ones also make the perfect lip stain, if you blot most of it off. Another thing that makes this such a HG for me is the fact that they fade evenly & beautifully...any other lip color fades very unevenly on me, & it was always annoying. This is the only lip color I've ever used that fades evenly.

I will definitely buy these as long as they sell them, & I couldn't be more pleased :-) Give these a try, they really do live up to the hype !

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Andiee0929

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought Peach Parfait last night on a whim. Tried it this morning, and I enjoyed the color payoff. This particular shade is a little bit drying because of the glitter in it but it's not a huge deal. Its an ok product for on the go.