December 20, 2014 | 1575 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by lexmyers88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

For a few years I've dropped some serious cash on designer products believing that the heftier the price tag, the better the product. I've been devoted to diorshow blackout, and to my surprise this beat the tar out of it in the sense that it's just as good (if not better) in my opinion. I already have dark, long, curly lashes but I try to go for a faux lash look all the time. Diorshow was the best mascara I experimented with, and this measured up. No more $25+ mascaras for me! Do yourself a favor and convert to this hidden drugstore gem.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by CorrineSays

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I find fault with every mascara I try & I try them all. This one is really good & I think I will be using this one from now on. I could only give it 4 lippies because 5 = best & I don't yet know what the best is.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by liannaTX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara clumps so bad on me. I ended up with those little balls of mascara on the tips of my lashes. It is very black, which is about the only think I liked about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by LindsayRoseEliz

This mascara is fantastic! I was pretty skeptical about it, since it rings it at $2.99, but it proves that "you get what you pay for" isn't always true. It makes your lashes long and beautiful. It's more of a natural look, but you can layer it for a more dramatic look.

It doesn't flake, and it washes off well. Overall, I'm amazed with this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by wendymadeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEST MASSCARA EVER .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Autumn13

I gave it 3stars cause it priced reasonably. But, I had the same result as Joy2uandme. It looks great and then after an hour or two, the lashes droops and the flakes starts. And, heavens if I forget to check, the mascara flakes are all over my face - not a pretty look. I may try it during the winter time, if it doesn't dry out by then. I won't repurchase since there are plenty other d/s mascaras that work really well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by alyssa79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

absolutely love this mascara! I have long lashes but am always looking for some volume and this does it! My lashes look separated and defined. The black is a nice dark black too. For $3.50, you seriously cannot go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Kdids520

I walked past the Jordana display at walgreens and decided to try a few things because of the great reviews I've always seen here. This $2 mascara didn't disappoint. It gives me full, dark, non-clumpy lashes without that cheap-mascara crunch. It lasts all day, doesn't flake, and is easy to remove with any 'ol makeup removed. I absolutely will buy this again. For the price, it absolutely can't be beat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by LovelyThistle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow, I am so amazed at how well this mascara performs. I have thin sparse lashes and this makes them long and full. It wore over 10 hours well even with my oily eyelids. And better yet it did not give me red watery eyes like so many drugstore mascaras do. True it is not waterproof but for an everyday mascara this truly is wonderful. No more $20 mascara for me:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by marywebgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bless MUA for discovering this because I wouldn't have looked twice at it otherwise, and it's fantastic! It makes my lashes longer and thicker, doesn't smudge, the brush works well for me, and it's super cheap. It's not quite as subtle as I usually like an everyday mascara to be, but it's so natural and non-clumpy that I think it's worth it. The HE companies should be ashamed of what they charge for a product that isn't as good. Love this stuff!