October 24, 2014 | 870 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by LovelyThistle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow, I am so amazed at how well this mascara performs. I have thin sparse lashes and this makes them long and full. It wore over 10 hours well even with my oily eyelids. And better yet it did not give me red watery eyes like so many drugstore mascaras do. True it is not waterproof but for an everyday mascara this truly is wonderful. No more $20 mascara for me:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by marywebgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bless MUA for discovering this because I wouldn't have looked twice at it otherwise, and it's fantastic! It makes my lashes longer and thicker, doesn't smudge, the brush works well for me, and it's super cheap. It's not quite as subtle as I usually like an everyday mascara to be, but it's so natural and non-clumpy that I think it's worth it. The HE companies should be ashamed of what they charge for a product that isn't as good. Love this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been sort of liking Benefit's They're Real. Lots of Makeup Alley folks were raving about this, so I figured for less than $3 it was worth a shot. I really like this! Did not clump, flake or melt off. That said, I am not a huge mascara fan to begin with-I wear it more out of necessity than a desire to wear mascara. No spider lashes either. All in all a good product that I will definitely repurchase at this price!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I thought this was okay for the price. It went on great! I had fluttery fanned out lashes. But then about an hour later, my curl had drooped and then another hour later I had flakies. It didn't improve from there. I basically had to keep recurling my eyelashes every couple of hours and flicking away flakies all day. Too much work. Who has this much time to devote to their eye maintenance? Really I'd rather pay 7 bucks or even 26 dollars and not have to look at my eye area again until I take off my eye makeup. The peace of mind is worth it to me. But I guess I am just a crabby old woman and have decided life is just too short!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Ms_Ma

Bought this to try since everyone was raving. If mascara normally smudges on you, skip this. This will smudge too. It didn't hold my curl either. My HG is still Fasio mascara from Japan. This doesn't come close. But worth a try since its so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by SoCalNanny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is my new favorite! I love this stuff! I cant believe I've just discovered it!! I was browsing at Kmart one day and spotted this, for $2.99 I thought, I'll give a try-sooo glad I did. gives volume and long lashes!! I'm a bit of a mascara fiend and have tried several both name brand and drugstore, this is def in my top 5!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

When I first pulled out the wand, I was skeptical. The mascara is very thick and dry; the brush is standard-bristle type but with shorter bristles. However, the application and performance is great. It only clumps if you layer too much, and this can be fixed by using a lash comb. Smuge-and flake resistant, perhaps a little more difficult to remove than the average non-waterproof mascara but not much. Best of all, it only costs $2.99 at Walgreens.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by mayrei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara looks great, with no flaking, but it runs horribly if my eyes water or if I sweat. I would love this in a waterproof formula. Other than that, it's a great mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Pekoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Since I find Jordana's cheaper mascara line lacking, I didn't have high expectations of this product. However, it turned out to be a great buy, especially considering the price! This mascara adds noticeable length (it's not gonna blow you away, but you can see it), holds a curl pretty well, and lasts all day. I do get some flaking after a few hours, which is easy enough to fix but still annoying. Overall, I definitely recommend this if you want a bargain mascara that actually works, although it could be better if it did more and flaked less.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by emisara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

picked it up at walgreens today since MUB loves it - it was $3.99 and sealed in shrinkwrap (i am hesitant to buy unsealed items at the drugstore).

i was pleasantly surprised by the small brush, it's the type of brush i really like, and it really is a great mascara - i applied one coat and got decent length, great volume, and no clumps. i can get more length from fiber mascaras, but i got MUCH more volume from the jordana, and i've never been able to get this much volume without clumping before. and the length was good too - just not the best ever.

it's very black (yay). i wore it for half a day and it didn't flake or smear (i get flaking pretty frequently from mascaras). it removes easily.

big thumbs up!