April 18, 2014 | 1694 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by arvejita

I have to add my glowing review for this product... the bristles on the brush look short, but with this mascara formula they go a long way to adding length and volume. Like other reviewers have said, one coat with couple of swipes is enough for a dramatic, longer lash. Two coats and these are over-the-top falsie-looking lashes. Amazing. Highly recommended.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This has got to be the absolute worst mascara I've ever tried in my life. How bad is it? It's terrible.
First off, I only applied two coats. One coat was insufficient as I only received some minor volumizing, so I put on two coats.
With that second coat, I got:
-SPIDERY EYELASHES. EWWWWW....!!!!
-clumps galore
-only six eyelashes per eye
-^^each eyelash looked like they were a millimeter thick! Yes, I wanted lots of volume, but not THIS much!!!!!!
Some people might like the spidery eyelash look (like Kim Kardashian, who started this heinous trend in the first place...), but I don't. I think the look is very unattractive and seriously unappealing--a total turn-off, dude.
So if you really want your eyelashes to look like crooked, overly-thick, clumpy tartantula legs, then go ahead and get this mascara.
Otherwise, you're much better off with the Maybelline Falsies Mascara for clumpless volume.
This mascara is so bad that it's not even worth the $2.99 that I paid for. It wouldn't even be worth it if it were free.
Would I repurchase? Never!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Margie23a

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sigh....I really like this mascara and it was dirt cheap! But....it irritated my eyes and I had to return it. No idea what was in it that made my eyes irritated, but it was a no go for me.

For all you who DO want to try it here are the PROs:
Cheap!! Cheap!! Cheap!! - I think it was $3.50 or something like that
Goes on evenly and builds to nice thick long lashes
Does not take much at all for long thick lashes
Stayed on all day with the exception of a tiny bit of smudging (see below)
Nice wand and brush

CONs:
It only comes in one color (black) - or atleast that is the only color they had at my local Walgreens.
Was not waterproof.
Did smear a tiny bit, but that is normal for me and non-waterproof mascaras.

Giving it 4 lippies because I really liked it other than my strange eye irritation, which is probably just me

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by southrnchic479

I love this mascara. It goes on sooooo nicely, and is not clumpy. It's easy to put on, but if you work it a little, you can get even BETTER results. For instance, I spend a little while wiggling the brush at the base of my lashes just building up the thickness. Once I'm pleased with that, I finish up on the middle and on the tips.

Now, here is something I absolutely LOVE about this mascara. You know how with some mascaras the ends of your lashes look way too thick and stick-like? Well this tapers at the ends so they look feathery and fluttery and not disgusting lol.

Oh, and let's talk about curl. Oooh baby. My lashes are eh, somewhat curled, not straight by any means. But when I curl my lashes and put this on, it's almost like the mascara ENCOURAGES curl. My mom complimented me on my lashes yesterday saying how long, curled and lovely they were.

Doesn't flake. Doesn't smudge. Holds curl. Dirt cheap. Buildable.

DEFINITE REBUY! Will not be using any other mascara any time soon!

PS
I have only been able to find this at Walgreens. $2.99 I think.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by StaySweet516

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I saw that this had a high rating on MUA and I was in desperate need of mascara, so I bought it.
It's dirt-cheap like $3 so whether its a winner or it sucks, there's no real loss and you'll get what you pay for.
Now, let me just say that a previous mascara I owned (Maybelline Full n Soft) were tough to get off my lashes and one day I acidentally pulled a chunk of eyelashes out so whenever I apply Jordana on that eye, it looks clumpy and uneven. But on my other eye, it applied beautifully and the results are awesome. It's probably the best clump-free, volumizing mascara I've ever used. It beats other mascaras that cost 3 times as that.
When my eyelashes grow back in, it'll look better and more even.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this before and thought Meh, until i couldn't find it. I lost my mascara in my bed somewhere. I decided to buy it again, and I'm glad I did. This stuff worked great. It lengthened and added nice volume with separation, on the first coat. I was completely blown away. It didn't irritate my eyes and it didn't flake. Now I did have to scrape some of the product on the side, before application, but that was okay. I received some great lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this. My lashes are naturally pretty long and thick, but they are quite light, so I feel like I need a mascara. This, for me, does everything that mascaras 15 times the price does. It gives me black, long, and full lashes that do not clump, flake, or smudge. I like that on days where I want to look very natural, I can just lightly swipe this over my lashes to tint them black, or if I want more drama, I can easily build up very full and noticeable lashes. It works a lot better than any other drugstore mascara I've tried, and better, or at least as well as the high end ones I've purchased as well.

The only negative thing I have to say is that it is a little more difficult to remove for being a non-waterproof mascara. I remove my eye makeup with EVOO, so for me, it just means letting the oil soak into the lashes a little longer. But for mascara that doesn't flake or smudge, I consider it an even trade off.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Gubynaya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful lengething mascara without clumps. Too bad it doesn't hold a curl! I curled my lashes, applied this mascara, a few minutes later my lashes fell completely flat and straight. This makes it completely useless to me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by princess2010

This is THE best cheap mascara you can buy. I bought it because of the great reviews and it did not disappoint. It was $1.99 at Walgreens where I purchased it. The packaging is nothing special, just black with purple writing. I didn't expect much for that price. The wand is nice and the mascara formula is really good. It makes my lashes really long and volumizes nicely. I did not experience any flaking whatsoever. The only color is black and it's perfect. Really, really black. The only reason I took off a lippie is because sometimes it clumps and I have to use my Dior Iconic wand to separate them. Jordana works as well as mascaras that cost 20 times more!

Update: I'm now on my second tube. I'm changing my rating to 5 stars because I have tried several mascaras lately and they are just not up to par with Jordana. This is just as good as more expensive mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by irisng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Surprisingly very good mascara. Went to buy it after reading all the reviews. Definitely lengthens my eyelashes in the long run and is dirt cheap. The only thing I don't like about it is that I find the formula too wet. Hopefully it dries out a little and it will be for better use.