Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System

4.4

nn

on 2/5/2011 11:14:00 PM

I was about to spend a whole lot more for the higher-end version of this, but I'm so glad I went with this first! I hate feeling guilty later over spending too much on something. This has done for me exactly what I was hoping, mainly its helped to clean my pores out and I haven't experienced any of the initial purging reported with the more expensive cleansing tool. I also have acne and it hasn't aggravated it whatsoever! I think this will actually with my acne problem in time. So far for 2011, this is the best purchase I've made! I would recommend using a cleanser that is not aggravating with it though. One that doesn't contain fragrance, SLS, and especially not benzoyl peroxide. I tried using this with a BP cream and it was too much. I think any of the Mario Badescu or Paula's Choice products would work well with this. If your curious what kind of skin brush this is it has a rotating brush head not a vibrating one and it has 2 speeds. I personally always use the faster one b/c it's gentle enough. What I do remove makeup with cleansing cloth, wet my face and apply cleanser to face and then spend a few seconds on each area of the face. Be careful though when you use it on your nose because the cleanser can fly up in your eyes, so keep your eyes closed. It only takes about 1 minute to clean your face each night. Definitely worth 1 minute a day for better skin :)

on 2/5/2011 9:24:00 AM

I love this brush! I got it at Walgreens like other reviewers with a free full sized cleanser and it works great! It leaves my skin feeling softer, cleaner, and more evenly toned. The only gripe about it is that I wish it had a cover for the brush part when I'm not using it but overall, a great brush at a fabulous price!

on 2/2/2011 1:27:00 AM

Gets my face so clean. I love using this. I thought the clarisonic brush was too expensive but this isn't, It's a great value. I'm glad I got it.

on 2/2/2011 1:01:00 AM

I LOVE using this for every wash, though I usually wipe off my makeup BEFORE I use this with my favorite wash; just to keep the brush "nice." Makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and my pores (I know this is hype, but we're all suckers for hype) seem to have actually shrunk or at least (more likely) have become more refined what with the exfoliation process that this provides. However, since I've been using this, my skin seems to be a bit oilier, not sure why, though I have no break outs. Will have to update to see whether there's a correlation between the use of this and the increased oiliness. Overall, a fun product to use, will update soon!

on 1/31/2011 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This product is doing a very, very good job of cleansing my face and leaving it soft and ready for serum/moisturizer. I'm pleased with it to the point that I would absolutely repurchase in the event it was needed.

Is it as good as it's higher-end counterpart? I honestly don't know. What I do know is that I don't have the means or motivation at the moment to spend the $ on the HE version.

on 1/29/2011 7:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I was thinking about getting the expensive versions, but now I'm glad I was procrastinating. I've never tried others, but I think this is just great and my face felt super clean even after the first use. Highly recommended.

Like so many others, I wanted to buy the clarisonic for the longest time but I just couldn't justify spending 200 on it. But then I came across this system and I couldn't resist, especially because of the price. I've been using it for about a week now and boy do I see a difference! My skin is smoother, feels cleaner and simply wonderful. I love using it! I love how small and compact it is too. It works great with my philosophy purity cleanser. I"m sure the clarisonic is awesome but is it 200 dollars more awesome than this? Probably not. I highly recommend this product! you can't lose!

on 1/28/2011 11:55:00 AM

I'm so glad I didn't spend the money for Clairsonic because I don't see how it could be any better than this. I've been using for about a month, and my skin has been cleared and it looks more toned. Definitely worth the 30 dollars.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this product for over a month now and I'm still loving it!! It makes my skin so soft and smooth every time I use it. I also notice that the pores on my nose are getting clean pretty nicely. It also works well with other facial cleansing products. Over all, I would totally repurchase it again if I needed to. It is a great product to have!

on 1/26/2011 3:22:00 AM

I'm getting older and my skin is starting to show it I decided to give this a go. I use it with the olay total effects cream cleanser with salicylic acid followed by the olay pro x face and eye treatments - yes, for wrinkles. I can say that my skin is loving it. it looks so much smoother, it's softer, not dry, it hasn't caused any irritations. the pro x wrinkle stuff is pretty amazing too and I think it's doing it's job quite well because of the pro x brush since it makes it easier for the skin to absorb products. I don't feel the need to buy a clarisonic since this is doing a great job.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools