July 22, 2014 | 2075 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by GlaMourFloWer

I liked this for a week, after that it dried to fast on my lashes and the tube seemed dry after 3 weeks. It would flake very easily so I just the it away. I really liked it while it lasted I dont know if it was just the bottle I had but it wasn't good.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAndTheBlush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased the Maybelline Volume Express One by One mascara in search of a mascara that would coat every lash with definition and open up my eyes, without the fake and clumpy look that some mascaras may offer. I found just this! I rated it 4/5 because I thought that it can get a little clumpy if you apply too many coats. The price was also very reasonable. The package quality was nice because the brush came separately in the package so that you can admire the va-va-volume-making brush! The red bottle is also very chic. When I apply this mascara, it look so natural and really defines even my smallest lashes on the bottom! The only downside is that I found it doesn't quite extend your lashes all that much, so I would recommend using a lengthening mascara after a coat or two of this mascara, that is if you want less of a natural look and more of a more of a "girls night out" look! Yes I would definitely buy this product again and I recommend this to anyone who likes a natural look with lashes that are coated in a silky formula "one by one!"
Thank-you, and remember to celebrate YOUR beauty everyday! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by olystacy

I find this is a pretty good cheap mascara. I still like my YSL the best but it is so expensive. This does a good job of separating the lashes but it doesnt give you the volume and length of some of the higher end mascara brushes. I would purchase again - a good mascara for a great value!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Eve8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm always looking for great mascara which lenghtens, volumizes and separates lashes.
This is the closer I got to perfection! No clumps, nice brush, easy to apply (even if I always smudge, as I have really small eyes).
The price is extremely reasonable (I spent 30 on Lancome's Hypnose Doll Eyes and it was sooo not worth it!).
I think I found my mascara <3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by plummsummer

best mascara i have ever used... also one of the cheapest mascaras i have ever used. i personally dislike the waterproof formula but i love this one! it seperates, volumizes, and lengthens, which is everything a mascara should to. but be careful, its very prone to smudging while wet.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by crazycoolgurl123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara in brownish black (at least i'm pretty sure thats what they call it) and I do like it. I might still try out other mascaras, but still keep this on the side. I love how it makes my lashes look, and now that I use this I hardly even use eyeliner. It might sound strange, but when I apply this to my upper and lower lashes I feel it does so much defining that I can easily get away without eyeliner. I used to be an eyeliner gal, and it was my favorite makeup product (don't get me wrong I still love it ) but this is great. Only problem, it flakes. It's kinda ugly when it does, but hey nothing is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Kendalltaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wouldn't say that this is my absolute favorite product, but I do love it (: I find that the wand for this mascara works really well, but sometimes the mascara itself feels a little too 'liquidy' so its sometimes hard to layer, but that's about the only bad thing to it. I usually layer it with the almay, 'get up and grow' mascara and I absolutely looooove the how my lashes look when i'm done. I haven't switched mascaras in a long time now, and i'm barely ever faithful to one or let alone two mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by gabrielle1017

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i finally found a good mascara for volume and for me works great with length too, somethimes a bit clumpy though, love the wand ,, all in all i would def recommend and def buy the mascara again, after i run out of the first bottle

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by leachele

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara is okay. The application isn't bad. It looks really great on my bottom lashes. Great if you want a natural look.
It does not give my lashes volume. It can be slightly clumpy.
I'm definitely going to keep looking.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by roxy_supastar_chick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Disappointing bec. this claims to be part of a "volume" line of mascaras, but I couldn't disagree more. It does okay at the one by one claim. The wand is too large to get all lashes. The formula is ok, not my favorite. I like the wand on The Falsies better & find it does more of what it claims (except the formula is quite sticky).