December 18, 2014 | 1734 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by smileypc365

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I absolutely adore this. I got this on eBay for a fraction of the original price (I made sure to find a reliable seller :)) and it's amazing. I have naturally fair skin and the color is perfect for me; I only have to wait about half a minute for it to adjust to my skin. I also have very little acne, but sadly the acne that I do have stays for a long time and scars even when I leave it alone :/. But this BB cream makes my skin absolutely flawless. You can't see my pores and it's sooooooo smooth!! I feel like a Korean actress:) It's very sheer so I think people with more problematic skin might not get the air-brushed effect, but for me, It's absolutely wonderful ^_^

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by rossjen

Fabulous bb cream, one of the best ones I've tried since I got into experimenting with these this year. This is miles better than ordinary foundation on me, blends in seamlessly, and does not turn orange or pink at all. The oil control has been impressive as well (my nose being the only exception), lasting through some of the warmest days of the summer. Once applied, it just looks like I have nice skin, no caking or streaking at all. I can't recall any foundations I've tried that have looked as natural on my skin as this product does.
Compared to the Gold version, I find this one just a bit lighter in terms of coverage and feel on the skin, but if pressed, I have to say the difference between the two is so slight, I think you would do well with either one because they are so identical in almost every other aspect. I will definitely get a full size of this, I'm already missing my trial samples.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by RosesRoses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I ordered this product directly from the Skin79 website, after hearing about the problems with fakes over Amazon and Ebay. The price and shipping time were reasonable, especially considering that the product was being shipped from America to Canada.

This was my first BB cream, and I'm blown away. The pump bottle is really cute and compact, but it also allows you to control how much cream it dispenses, which is great because you don't really need much.

The product itself smells and feels nice when it's going over the skin. It's not too runny, but it doesn't feel chalky or powdery either once it's dried. The coverage is light-medium, but it covers redness well.

The colour of the cream worked well for me, because I'm very pale (NC15 and lighter than that in the winter). The pinkish-grey colour blended nicely into my skin, and didn't oxidize as the day went on. Furthermore, this product makes skin look soft and fresh.

All in all, this is a nice moisturizer/foundation, perfect for a no-makeup look.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by elsong1211

On my second tube, it evens out skin tone and has medium coverage . Great SPF, think its 45+, but it leaves a white/grey cast when just applied, but settles as the day progresses. I love how it gives almost a flawless look on my skin. Its got creamy consistency that blends out really easily. I tried applying this with beauty blender, sponge, brush, but favourite way is with just my fingers. Its quite dense which I can tell when I wash my hands after applying it, my hands won't feel clean with just washing with soup alone, I had to use cetaphil or some sort of cleanser. But still really enjoys this product for how it makes my skin feels.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by LimeSpice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Heard about this on the internet and bought it off ebay for $6 apiece, I got one of the hot pink and one of the gold label.

It's very gray, like most bb creams, and was a few shades too light, but it got darker within a few hours and is also very sheer, so it usually didn't show. I had a powder in the right shade to set it so it wasn't too noticeable. The smell was kind of irritating at first, it was a bit too warm and perfumey, but I got used to it and now it's barely noticeable.

However, it's not very good for oil skin, as my T-zone got shiny again after only a few hours. It also makes especially oily spots cake up a bit sometimes, but some serious exfoliating beforehand usually fixes the problem.

I don't really use it as a foundation anymore, so much as a tinted moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by meowrena

This product is great if you want a tinted moisturizer that has SPF and also heals your skin (discolouration, wrinkles, etc). However, it is only available in one shade, and although it will start to match your skin once you put it on, it can be slightly too light for most people. I fix this by mixing it with my foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by wintertragedyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first BB cream. I ordered it directly from Skin79's website ($29 with free shipping) because I was paranoid about getting a fake-- saving a few dollars and taking a chance wasn't worth it to me.

I love this stuff. I have between nc15-nw15 skin, so I am very fair. This is the only product I have found that does not either turn me too pink or too orange. It is slightly grey, like others have said but I find that it blends really well and matches my natural skintone pretty much immediately. It's neither too thick nor too thin. It gives me very nice coverage. I don't have too much in the way of active acne but I do have some nasty red acne scarring right now. I usually put a little more product on those problem areas and add a little powder and my skin looks doll-like. I've never found a foundation that will give me such a natural-looking, glowing effect.

The packaging is so nice too. I love the pump, it's very convenient! I wish the bottle was see-through though as I never want to be without this product and it's going to be hard to tell when I'm running out!

EDIT 11/03/2011: I have tried many BB creams now. I ended up trading this one away. It is still a nice BB cream-- this is many people's first, and it works great for a lot of people. I found that the greyish cast was just bothersome and the scent started to gag me out a little. My personal favorites, after trying many different brands, are the Lioele Dollish Vita Veil BB cream in either natural green or gorgeous purple and the Skinfood Good Afternoon Tea (peach green tea or apple cinnamon tea-- these smell sooooooooooooooooo good) So I took off a lippie because although it is a very good quality bb cream, it is not as great (my HG) as I originally thought.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Sugarmints

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm SO happy to say that I won't ever be using foundation anymore!

Got this on amazon for $15 CAD and I love love love it <3

I'm really glad this hasn't broken me out, and hope it continues to work its magic! This is my first bb cream and I'm really loving it. The coverage I find is better than the foundation I was using. I only need a pea-size amount to even out my skin tone and cover blemishes, compared to foundation where I need to build it up. Also, it makes my skin feel really soft and light, no heavy yucky oily feeling.

It's also very natural looking, people can't even tell I'm wearing bb cream! It's also easier to remove than foundation. So far it's been working awesome for me and I really recommend it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by vgurgel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just got my Skin79 Super + BB cream from e-bay and I am so in love with it.

I´ve had some persistent acne scars on my cheeks for ages, even making really expensive dermatological treatment. They´re not that big, but it really botheres me.

Anyway, I started using this BB cream FIVE DAYS ago and I have already noticed a huge difference on my skin.

First of all, my scars have become much more discret - even my sister noticed it. Besides that, my skin is not as pinky or oily as usual.

Also, I never got adapted with ANY moisturizer, because of my acne-prone skin. Using this BB cream I feel my skin much more moisturized and soft.

Just a little bit of product is enough to cover the entire face. At first it feels a bit sticky and greyish, but it quickly gets absorbed and oxidizes to match my skin tone perfectly.

The only problem is it really hasn´t got much coverage, so you might have to wear foundation over it.

I would surely recommend it and buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Amazing. I can't explain just how amazing this product is.

I ordered this directly from Skin79's website - I didn't want to risk buying a fake product from eBay. I've been using this for about a month and I don't think I'll be able to go without this now. It has considerably changed the way my skin looks and how my makeup wears throughout the day.

It looks like it's got a bit of a gray cast, but it blends perfectly into my NC25 skin. It was recommended that I wear nothing else but this, but at the very least I have to wear a powder over it because it's quite sheer, and I need just a teensy bit more coverage than what Pink Label offers. Most days, however, I wear Lancome Teint Miracle with this, followed by a light dusting of pressed powder (often Cargo Blu Ray). The result is spectacular - natural looking, even, luminous skin.

My one gripe? The packaging. I do love that it's a pump bottle, but I hate that it's opaque. I have no idea how much, if any, is left! That's my only complaint. So at this point, I've already ordered another bottle, so I don't risk not having anything on hand when I go to squeeze and zero product comes out.