September 23, 2014 | 939 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by itxgee

I used to use the missha bb cream because of the good reviews I've been hearing. Sadly it became too thick on me and it actually felt very sticky and heavy. Then I switched to this one and it is not sticky. Lightweight and it matches my skin color. I don't really use it often enough to see if the bb cream actually whitened my skin though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Lomelindi

I'm Asian and have oily-skinned, NC25 skin, which I figured was a good match for this product since this is one of the "darker" BB creams in the market. This product came out VERY grey, but once applied (it applies like a lotion, which I like), it dried to a neutral, NC25-ish range. I'm a SMIDGE darker and yellower/ warmer than this BB cream, so my skin did look cooler and 'brighter' with it on. I have to make sure I add some product to my neck to mask my natural skintone.

The finish wasn't completely matte but wasn't dewy either, so it looked surprisingly natural. The coverage was light-medium, which may not be enough for people with dark sunspots or severe acne scars without some concealer on top. This product does have more oil-control coverage than most BB creams I've tried, but I still had to dust my T-zone after 6-7 hours. I was VERY impressed by the product's staying power. It didn't fade (noticeably) until I washed it off after a 12-14 hour work day.

The things I love about this BB cream are that it's not drying despite its oil-control capabilities (especially around my nose area, which is prone to flaking) and that it evens out my skin but 'disappears' at the same time, so no one can tell I have anything on. Although I was a bit skeptical at first, I think this BB cream lives up to its hype because it's one of the best ones I've tried.

I'm taking off a lippie though because its coverage and (greyish) color aren't as impressive as some foundations that I own.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by mariaoleary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What?! Cheap and works well, sign me up.
I bought this on a whim off Amazon after hearing great things about it out there in the blogosphere and boy am I glad I tried it out. I payed around 13.00 total including tax and shipping and was lucky to have it sent from an importer here in CA so I knew it was a reputable place (not a knockoff) and got it quick.
Anyways, it comes a gorgeous pink bottle with a pump which disperses the product from the top. The only reason I knocked it down a point is b/c there is no cap on the product it is kind of un-hygenic as others have said. Basically the product just sits there at the end like toothpaste with no cap. I am about a light-medium color NC30ish? I was originally worried about the product being too light seeing as it was made for fair skinned ladies but once it settled on the color matched perfectly. If it is a bit light during the summer it's nothing a bit of bronzer can't fix.
I usually am pretty oily in my t-zone and can tend to break out because of sensitive skin but so far I have kept pretty matte and not broken out, yay! The great thing about this is it's a skin whitener, spf, primer/pore filler, and light coverage foundation. What more could you want? I am not the type to wear full foundation yet most tinted moisturizers get greasy on me and Laura Mercier is too pricey. I have heard different ways to apply such as sponges,dual fiber, or patting into the skin. But i believe just plain old patting in works the best if you don't want to apply TOO much. Overall, this is a great buy in my mind and I would deffinetly purchase again.

Tip: Always wash your face well after wearing this because it it semi waterproof and could possibly clog your pores.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by KuteKora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this product. It is easy in application (no brush, just clean fingers and dabbing) and it goes on very smooth (some mornings I forget to put of lotion) and does not dry out the skin. I agree with the review below me - it smooths out and makes your skin look airbrushed. A rather speedy application for an on-the-go college student. This BB is very light on skin - a barely there feel.

The BEST part: It is very buildable! BB doesn't cake on as much as regular MAC foundation would. I don't have bad skin but I have these old pock marks around my temple and side of my face so I just put a bit more there - and IF I needed more - concealer.

I like the fact that it comes with a pump, but the bottle is opaque so I can't tell how much is left (and I need to do that if I do start to run out I can get more. It takes 2-3 weeks to ship from Korea - I got mine from Ruby on Ebay.)

The shade is a bit darker than what I prefer. I would prefer BB that are NC 15 range - this is not it. Skin79 Pink is between NC 20 - 25. If you are worried you are too dark for BBs, I would still say just go for it and buy it because 1. The cream FITS into your skin tone. 2. It oxides 3. You can mix it with a bit of your other foundations. 4. If you really hate it - swap it on MUA and save us gals international shipping time!

I say I would not repurchase because there are SO many other BB creams to try and although it is GOOD, it is not the BEST. I think Missha n.13 is a little better for me actually. I like the shade better and I like the stronger scent of Missha's BB (Baby lotion mmm!). Missha also has a higher SPF. Skin79 scent is floral and very light.

PS. Omg. Asian cosmetics - you are SO awesome and cute!

****************************************************************************
UPDATE: I do agree with other reviewers. The foundation ages quickly (1-2 months) and isn't as good as a newly open one. I think I actually hate this now, the consistency has gotten thicker as it ages. OH AND GRAY CAST. OMG, it's summer and I look dead! Never again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by cupcakesyesplease

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got this in the sample size (pack of four) and I have to say this and the Gold label one are the best!! I used to like the gold label one more because I felt like it gave a slight better coverage, and that the finish is more dewy.

COVERAGE: I find the coverage quite sheer, so I would always apply a second layer on my blemishes, I've seen videos where they advice people to dab the BB cream on, which is what I do in the second layer, I'd dab the cream onto the areas which require more coverage (acne scars and pores).
COLOUR: I have Asian skin tone and yes this is a touch light for me, but I like how it brightens up my skin; one of the things which this BB cream is good at is its brightening effect.
OIL CONTROL: Living in such a humid place, nothing has good oil control for me, therefore I would use powder over it and it works fine afterwards. After setting the bb cream with powder, I went out where it was 30 degrees C and i came back looking like how I did when I left.

Great BB cream, OK coverage, doesn't break you out, and for some reason I feel like this one would be great for the health of your skin. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by Gwennie87

Hi. I'm a beginner in this bb cream business and this is the first bb cream that I bought. When I first applied it I was quite dissapointed with the lack of coverage on my acne scarred skin. But after a week of wearing it started to grow on me. The effect is very subtle and it made my rough n big pored skin looks smoother but if you look closely u will still see my acne scars. Luckily the color suits me perfectly. The oil control is good but I still have to blot at least once. I just use 1 pump and spread it with my ring finger untill it's absorbed. All in all I would recommend it to bb cream beginners and to oily skin girls because it's affordable. I bought it at watsons for rm30 (less than 10 dollars) for 15g.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by edivine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i've noticed since ive started using this, i don't have to blot and touch up with powder for shine as much. i used this after i moisturize and before applying my foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by lovelorn56

i live in korea and skin79 came out with this product almost 4years ago here in korea. it has ashy-grey weird undertons which i totally do not like. in fact, most bb creams have ashy-grey undertones. but it blends into ur natural skintone after 30min when ur natural facial oil starts to kick in. i mix this with revlon colorstay and use sponge for application. after years and years of experience with bb creams, i found out that fingertips works convienietly for application but sponges gives the best result.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by starri09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first BB cream, I like the light coverage especially for summer, and it makes my face feel like nothing on. I also like how there is SPF in the formula and it doesn't give you a white cast in pictures.
It is a greyish tone when you first apply, but it oxidized to a match on my skin.
the packaging is a little iffy, I LOVE how hygienic it is, but sometimes you pump out to much for your face and then you cannot see how much of the product is left and when you need to re-order.
but I will continue to buy this as it covers my blemishes, and my scars and is actually lightening the scars to where they aren't as noticable.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This review is from the time my skin was oilier and more acne-prone.

My first full-size BB cream! And for me it works great coz I dont really expect heavy coverage but more satin, smooth, dewy skin.
Packaging is practical, hygienic and so cute! I love this pink colour :) It give right amount of product. The only downside is that after some time it just stopped working...
Consistency is like a cream, not like very light one but it blends nicely and dont leave sticky or uncomfortable feeling.
Colour-and about this I was worried. Colour is just SO neutral even a bit ashy, and I have warm undertones BUT after blending, it very fast set on skin and have right colour which is amazing!
Effect is great for me! I highly reccomend!!