November 24, 2014 | 1941 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by elsong1211

On my second tube, it evens out skin tone and has medium coverage . Great SPF, think its 45+, but it leaves a white/grey cast when just applied, but settles as the day progresses. I love how it gives almost a flawless look on my skin. Its got creamy consistency that blends out really easily. I tried applying this with beauty blender, sponge, brush, but favourite way is with just my fingers. Its quite dense which I can tell when I wash my hands after applying it, my hands won't feel clean with just washing with soup alone, I had to use cetaphil or some sort of cleanser. But still really enjoys this product for how it makes my skin feels.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by LimeSpice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Heard about this on the internet and bought it off ebay for $6 apiece, I got one of the hot pink and one of the gold label.

It's very gray, like most bb creams, and was a few shades too light, but it got darker within a few hours and is also very sheer, so it usually didn't show. I had a powder in the right shade to set it so it wasn't too noticeable. The smell was kind of irritating at first, it was a bit too warm and perfumey, but I got used to it and now it's barely noticeable.

However, it's not very good for oil skin, as my T-zone got shiny again after only a few hours. It also makes especially oily spots cake up a bit sometimes, but some serious exfoliating beforehand usually fixes the problem.

I don't really use it as a foundation anymore, so much as a tinted moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by meowrena

This product is great if you want a tinted moisturizer that has SPF and also heals your skin (discolouration, wrinkles, etc). However, it is only available in one shade, and although it will start to match your skin once you put it on, it can be slightly too light for most people. I fix this by mixing it with my foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by wintertragedyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first BB cream. I ordered it directly from Skin79's website ($29 with free shipping) because I was paranoid about getting a fake-- saving a few dollars and taking a chance wasn't worth it to me.

I love this stuff. I have between nc15-nw15 skin, so I am very fair. This is the only product I have found that does not either turn me too pink or too orange. It is slightly grey, like others have said but I find that it blends really well and matches my natural skintone pretty much immediately. It's neither too thick nor too thin. It gives me very nice coverage. I don't have too much in the way of active acne but I do have some nasty red acne scarring right now. I usually put a little more product on those problem areas and add a little powder and my skin looks doll-like. I've never found a foundation that will give me such a natural-looking, glowing effect.

The packaging is so nice too. I love the pump, it's very convenient! I wish the bottle was see-through though as I never want to be without this product and it's going to be hard to tell when I'm running out!

EDIT 11/03/2011: I have tried many BB creams now. I ended up trading this one away. It is still a nice BB cream-- this is many people's first, and it works great for a lot of people. I found that the greyish cast was just bothersome and the scent started to gag me out a little. My personal favorites, after trying many different brands, are the Lioele Dollish Vita Veil BB cream in either natural green or gorgeous purple and the Skinfood Good Afternoon Tea (peach green tea or apple cinnamon tea-- these smell sooooooooooooooooo good) So I took off a lippie because although it is a very good quality bb cream, it is not as great (my HG) as I originally thought.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Sugarmints

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm SO happy to say that I won't ever be using foundation anymore!

Got this on amazon for $15 CAD and I love love love it <3

I'm really glad this hasn't broken me out, and hope it continues to work its magic! This is my first bb cream and I'm really loving it. The coverage I find is better than the foundation I was using. I only need a pea-size amount to even out my skin tone and cover blemishes, compared to foundation where I need to build it up. Also, it makes my skin feel really soft and light, no heavy yucky oily feeling.

It's also very natural looking, people can't even tell I'm wearing bb cream! It's also easier to remove than foundation. So far it's been working awesome for me and I really recommend it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by vgurgel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just got my Skin79 Super + BB cream from e-bay and I am so in love with it.

I´ve had some persistent acne scars on my cheeks for ages, even making really expensive dermatological treatment. They´re not that big, but it really botheres me.

Anyway, I started using this BB cream FIVE DAYS ago and I have already noticed a huge difference on my skin.

First of all, my scars have become much more discret - even my sister noticed it. Besides that, my skin is not as pinky or oily as usual.

Also, I never got adapted with ANY moisturizer, because of my acne-prone skin. Using this BB cream I feel my skin much more moisturized and soft.

Just a little bit of product is enough to cover the entire face. At first it feels a bit sticky and greyish, but it quickly gets absorbed and oxidizes to match my skin tone perfectly.

The only problem is it really hasn´t got much coverage, so you might have to wear foundation over it.

I would surely recommend it and buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Amazing. I can't explain just how amazing this product is.

I ordered this directly from Skin79's website - I didn't want to risk buying a fake product from eBay. I've been using this for about a month and I don't think I'll be able to go without this now. It has considerably changed the way my skin looks and how my makeup wears throughout the day.

It looks like it's got a bit of a gray cast, but it blends perfectly into my NC25 skin. It was recommended that I wear nothing else but this, but at the very least I have to wear a powder over it because it's quite sheer, and I need just a teensy bit more coverage than what Pink Label offers. Most days, however, I wear Lancome Teint Miracle with this, followed by a light dusting of pressed powder (often Cargo Blu Ray). The result is spectacular - natural looking, even, luminous skin.

My one gripe? The packaging. I do love that it's a pump bottle, but I hate that it's opaque. I have no idea how much, if any, is left! That's my only complaint. So at this point, I've already ordered another bottle, so I don't risk not having anything on hand when I go to squeeze and zero product comes out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by lilmz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product is great - soooo easy to blend & looks very natural! i would still be careful & not use too much as it can get cakey if there's too much & you over powder but this does wonders to brighten up my face. coverage is a bit less then the gold label one, this one feels lighter too. i got the smaller bottle [i think it's 20ml] & it would be a product i would repurchase - though a little goes a long way so it will last me for ages! i don't really need much coverage except to even my skintone & redness around my nose area so this is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Brittany123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have combination/dry/acne prone skin. I have tried other BB creams from different brands such as Hanskin, Dr. Jart, Tonymoly, Estee Lauder, and Lioele, but THIS Skin79 Super+ Pink Label BB cream is so far the BEST BB cream I've ever tried. The consistency is neither too thick nor too watery. It can be blended out easily and settles into your skin without feeling greasy. I should mention, it is oil-free, so I never broke out from this product. The color comes out grey-ish at first, but turns into your skintone pretty quick after application. I would totally repurchase this product again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

I LOVE THIS BB CREAM!! This BB cream works so much better than any foundation I've ever used. It provides medium to full coverage without looking or even FEELING too cakey! This goes on the face like a moisturizer but covers any imperfections one might have. Another great thing about this BB cream is that it controls oil throughout the day. I definitely noticed my face not getting as shiny when I use this.

I'm about a MAC NC20-25 and the colouring of the BB cream suits me perfectly. One thing you might need to be careful about is that the BB cream goes on with a grey tint but oxidizes to match your skin colour so I recommend applying it 20-30 minutes before leaving the house.

Packaging is great too, very sanitary and easy to use. I found that one pump is the perfect amount to cover my entire face.

This BB cream is also very reasonably priced. I get mine from Asia but I've seen it on Amazon for around the same price. Definitely not an expensive product.

Overall an AMAZING product and I definitely recommend!! It's a fabulous all-in-one product with moisturizing properties, sun protection, skin tone correcting properties, and added skin benefits. I LOVE THIS!