September 19, 2014 | 1969 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by missd1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It works just like any other concealer and you can still see the dark circles. I truly wish it worked since I paid 24.00 for it but it just doesn't work as I wanted it to!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by rinstarangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only product that has been able to help in completely covering my dark circles! I am fair skinned with very dark undereye circles, both hereditary and from minimal sleep/long work hours. Before this product, I was using Benefit Erase Paste. It covered them a little bit, but people were constantly asking me if I was tired. Everything else would crease and settle into the fine lines under my eyes. Then when I was in Target last week, I saw this and the other eye roller by Garnier. Being the shopaholic that I am, I bought both. I don't know if it's the combination of the two or what, but I use the colorless one first, then my Hope in a Tube eye moisturizer. I save this product for last, after my foundation and eye makeup. I just lightly dab a small amount onto my under eye area and tap in out with my ring finger and it covers instantly! Definitely a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by mayebear87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This will forever be my undereye concealer! I love this stuff! You need so little of it to work. I can see how this wouldn't work for darker skinned people, and that sucks, Garnier should come out with a darker formula as well. The color of it doesn't do a ton, but the brightening qualities of it are amazing, that's what really helps with the circles. It makes the light bounce right off of your circles. It's amaxing stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by shmooo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

To start off: I have darker than average, heriditary dark circles. Adding onto the genetic factor, I am a high-strung university student who does not get very much stable sleep. Put those two factors together and we are talking bad, bad things here. Normally, I would use a THIN layer of Benefit's Erase Paste after my foundation and then Bobbi Brown's Creamy Concealer on top of that. Needless to say, that is a VERY pricey combination, but it worked well to conceal and brighten my undereyes. So why stray? The combination is destined for creasing and if I wear eye make-up, it WILL somehow throughout the day, smudge under. I always set with Benefit's Powderflage or LM's Secret Brightening Powder by the way.

Enter: Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Roller. It has taken the place of my Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer! Thank goodness because I have a brand new pot of the old formulation which I want to savor for my blemishes (heard the new formula was subpar compared to the old formula). Anyway, this really does help brighten and keep my undereyes looking a little less dreadful. Even if I was in a rush, I could skip Erase Paste and solely use this to brighten up the undereyes. The formula is SO nice. I always shake the product prior to applying and roll it under my eyes. I then use my ring finger to pat it all around my undereyes, using the triangular method (everywhere above the cheekbone basically). The best thing is that this does not crease nor cause my eye make-up to smudge.

Because I purchased this for around $12 on sale, I rated this a 1 in dirt cheap. I'm sorry, but please tell me the next time you find an eye brightener/concealer for $12 that is 15 ml (HALF the size of a FOUNDATION!), and works as well as this does. Amazing value for what it delivers!

Love this. I always see it on sale, so try picking it up then! HTH :)

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by DeniseDoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

WORST PRODUCT EVER! -_-
Does absolutley nothing! Waste of money!
I'm not sure you could possibly be rolling onto your sking b/c this serious is NOTHING! Just hype!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by indianheidi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product did not work for me. It is just a "one-color" fancy concealer. I dont think it is in anyway a eye cream. Maybe it is targeted for a certain skin tone.I am a medium dark girl and it did not work for me either as a concealer or as an eye cream.
The only good about it is in the ease of application.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 4:56:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I brought this product based on the positive reviews here on MUA. So far, I've been using this for the past week and a half and I really like it!! Being a busy uni student, I'm starting to see my dark circles getting worse with the lack of sleep and early morning lectures. This stuff is fantastic in making me look like I have achieved my 8+ hours of sleep daily when I usually get less than that. It's quick and super easy to use. I agree that it does have a bit of a runny formula, but that's what I like about it. It blends into my skin easily using my fingers, doesn't give me that cakey look, and doesn't settle into my lines giving me a light coverage. I can layer this a couple of times too. Also good to have in your purse for touch-ups if needed. Gave it 4 lippy's as sometimes I do need a bit more coverage, but this stuff is still pretty good quality.
A must have for me now!! Will be purchasing again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by shamcd

Love this stuff! Like many other posters here, I also have very dark, genetic circles that wont' go away no matter what I do. I also have some crepiness and dryness under my eyes, so finding something thick enough to cover, yet not settle into the lines was nearly impossible. I don't know what's in it or what kind of magic Garnier has worked, but this formula is excellent! Good coverage, blends like a dream, and doesn't settle into my lines....we have a winner! I'm only on day 2 and I'm already in love.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this! I had seen a few people mention this on YT and was curious about it. I have far too many concealers as it is but, well, you know...I tried my mother's Garnier Anti-Puff roller and hated it, I prefer MAC Fast Response Eye Cream. The Anti-Puff did absolutely nothing but I heard that this one is great for puffiness although it says that it's for dark circles. I don't have a lot of darkness, I generally use either BeneFit's Eye Bright, Bare Escentuals Well Rested in the winter, but who wants powder? And I also use Chanel's Eclat Lumiere, my favorite (MAC comes out with theirs April 7th...can't wait!) to brighter. As for concealers, MAC Pro Longwear, DiorSkin Sculpt. The Anti- Dark Circle Rollerball... it's true that this does help with puffiness, I imagine it's due to the caffiene as well as the coolness of the metal ball, not sure if it's the same metal as Per-Fekt's eye primer, it's really cooling, plus the manual motion of rolling this under your eye to help relieve puffiness, whatever it is, it helps tremendously with puffiness. As far as the tint...it is enough for me to use as a concealer and it is brightening as well so I've been using this alone everday for the few days that I've had it. SO no other concealer and no other highlighter. It's been great! I don't have a lot of darkness, if you do I'm positive you'll have to use a corrector prior to this. It does not dry out my under eye area, and I do have dry skin, it does not settle in to my lines and I have reapplied this several times during the day just to test it out, to see if it cakes or creases. It does not. It's actually moisturising. I hate to admit, it's probably the best looking "concealer" I've ever worn and considering the $$ we've all spent on high end concealers, this one is really good... simply because it's enough coverage for me, I don't find it as sheer as some other reviewers, it does have coverage but more importantly, it's not drying at all. It looks fantastic. I'm fairly light, NW25ish right now so I'm not sure how well it would work on darker skin tones. In Europe there is atleast one other choice but I believe the US has only one. Maybe it is sheer enough to blend out and brighten? I'm just so happy that I found something that isn't too thick, it's not too thin, Doesn't settle in to lines, covers,brightens, de-puffs and doesn't dry out! Good stuff!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by lv2shop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this and it has now replaced any concealer I was using. You do have to turn it upside down or shake it to get the product to roll onto the ball. I will be purchasing again. It was pricey but now that I have been using it I will pay price.