Clarisonic Mia

4.2

Plastic

I bought this 2 months ago while being in th US and i am in love! it does definitely worth the hype and worth the investment! It is not that expensive if you think that you only buy it once and makes such a difference.
First of all, it makes everyday cleansing a lot more fun! i find myself actually waiting for the time to take my make up off because i love the feeling of deeply clean and smooth skin. I can also see my serums and creams being absorbed a lot quicker.
After using it for the first month, i could see a big difference on the smoothness and clarity of my skin. I do not have any wrinkles so cannot comment on that but i am sure it helps smooth them away.
I bought 3 more Clarisonics for my friends and they are all excited with the results!
I bought mine in the berry color which is sooooo pretty! -i have a photo of all the clarisonics on my profile.

This is an investment definitely worth making for your skin!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Unfortunately, this just didn't work for me. I used it once a day with the 'delicate' brush head and took the utmost care to slowly glide it across my skin, rather than pressing down. After two weeks, the only difference was that my skin was drier, spottier and redder than before. I didn't change any other part of my routine. I'll stick with my Eve Lom clothes!

So far, in my six or so years of the war against acne, this and maybe two other products have almost cleared me up. I'm extremely acne prone, so almost is good enough. :) Great product. Clears pores down deep, buffs out icky dry skin, helps you get your glow on. Only thing is make absolutely sure you replace the brush head every three months. If you don't the product loses its potency. Expensive overall, and I'll bet if your skin isn't too bad you could get the same results with a lesser brand similar product. But for me, win. :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I was lucky enough to receive this in a swap and OMG I really don't know how I ever lived without this! I use it 3-4 times a week at night with a sensitive brush head and I can't believe how much makeup and stuff comes off my face, I always thought just using make up remover wipes and washing your face was suffice but this really does an amazing job at really polishing my face. I use the Benefit skin care line with this and I can't believe how refreshingly clean and smooth my face looks and feel. If I had to dish out the money for a Mia I def would because it's so worth it, it's like getting your own facial at home, I can't ever live without it now!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Best thing ever. I use it daily only at night, after removing makeup - cleans really well. I wouldnt know about it absorbing products better but it does clean really really well. I got dry combination skin, it does get a tad dry but nothing a good moisturizer wouldnt help. Im not that excited about the price because here in sephora it cost about 300 bucks, got it way way less on Ebay.

How did I live without this before? I have had this for a week so far, my only regret is not getting this sooner. In one week my face is so smooth like babies skin. I can't stop touching it! I use the cleanser that came with it and really like it too! My skin over all in just one week has gotten smoother, some of the fine lines (while still there) are smoother and less noticeable, and over all my face has a really nice glow. Favorite part though, my makeup. I use so much less, and it goes on and looks so much better now!!! I also use less moisterizer too. Prior too, I walked by the signs in Sephora thinking , what a gimmick, I'm not even giving that a 2nd look. I already have soft skin from cleansing with my Neutrogena sonic wave daily and using my Neutrogena exfoliator on a weekly basis. These boards sucked me in, with such great reviews, I wanted to know more about it. So eventually after reading so many great reviews I decided to buy it, and plan was to take it back if I didn't like it or it was just ok. Well, long story short, its never going back I'm in love and want to tell everyone they should get one too if they want great skin!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love my mia. I've had it for a year now.

In the fall/winter I use my mia with a gentle cleanser only in the evenings to remove my makeup. I don't use it in the mornings during the winter.

I use it twice a day during the spring/summer.

Or I will use it after I come home from the barn after riding my horse. My face gets pretty dirty and covered in sweat from my helmet, so I like to use my Mia to help remove the dirt and sweat from my pores.

Overall, my skin has become much brighter, softer, smoother and the pores on my nose and right next to my nose on my cheeks have become smaller. Also, I've noticed less clogged pores on my forehead, which is prone to clogged pores etc, because that is where my helmet touches my face.

Also, I only use the sensitive brush head.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I have been using this a little more than a month and i have not notice any brightness or improvement on any pigmentation on my face. This i assume would take effect if i have used it for longer. I have dry skin and i hoped this would ease the flakiness but it does not do that. I use it at least once daily mostly in the evening to take my make up off thoroughly which it does not do well either. After washing my face i always tone with a cottonpad and on that there would still be make up residue. Im pretty sure im using it the right way as per instruction and YT videos. Its too expensive for a product that is subpar. Bought it because of the hype, again. My only issue is pigmentation and sunspots, i bought this after having watched some YT girls say it help lighten theirs. Most said they had that purging stage, well i experience that too and thought oh this is working but nah. I would have managed with a muslin cloth or some cheaper scrubs. It did not help with blackheads either. I would not suggest this if you have a good skin already. Do not let the hype get you! :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE my mia! It's like my child, it is hands down the best skin care product out there. It is pricey but honestly the original mia is good enough. It leaves my face smooth and not just for an hour or two after using it. My skin is ALWAYS soft and glowing. This is one of those products every lady needs!

The Mia is definitely a splurge but I love mine. It makes your face fell so much cleaner and smoother. I actually bought mine hoping it would help clear up my acne. I am in my late 20's and have always had cystic (deep) acne. It has not been helping with my acne unfortunately, but I still think my skin tone has overall gotten better. My pores have become less visible . I would recommend this product. But if you are like me and suffer from deep and painful acne, don't get your hopes up.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools