eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.3

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let me start by saying I LOVE!!! this, its amazing! I dont rly have dry lips but this keeps them feeling healthy and smooth for hours! You hav to use it a few times to get to the very smooth creamy part, so the first few times you use it it might not work as well. It also smells AMAZING, it is very peachy. I love the packaging, its so unique and cute and fun to play with lol. All in all, this is great and would recommend to anyone! I will definatly think of getting another one when this one is done.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this! I had heard so much about these and was looking for one for a while. I finally found one and fell in love. I don't have dry lips but I like keeping my lips moist and health. This balm is perfect for me. Its very hydrating and smells lovely. I love that it is all natural - huge plus since I try to be mindful of chemicals and such. I am not a big fan of the packaging since it is bulking and you can't really keep it in your pocket but I always have a purse with me anyways. I have one in my purse and in my makeup bag and often apply it throughout the day and even before bed! Great stuff, always looking for a new flavour to try as well!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
- Moisturizing
- Smells intoxicating
- Unique packaging
- Can find in most drugtstores

Cons:
- Packaging is huge, it's hard to fit in your pocket...
- Quite expensive for a lip balm
- Only moisturizers your lips for a an hour or less... In other words, you would have to keep reapplying

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

These balms smell really good but after a few uses the packaging makes it really unsanitary. A buildup occurs around the ring/rim where it closes. You have to constantly wipe it to keep it clean and if you don't it smells. YUCK! Also, if you keep it in your purse or pocket, lint can get under the rim of the balm. I have NEVER had this problem with other lip balms. I wonder if the shape/packaging has something to do with it. I will not repurchase these balms!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

smells like cat piss!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Packaging is unsual but was willing give it a try. In short, I didn't like that it didn't seem very sanitary after a short time. I like to layer over a lip stain and my balm always had residual stain on the balm that I could see and would have to wipe off before using. Also felt stupid applying it. Disliked that this balm took up more real estate in my purse than necessary and the smell wasn't that great either. My husband said he didn't like the smell and I had to agree. Remember ladies- what we like as women isn't always what guys like. Will not purchase again.

Despite the odd packaging (I remember thinking it was really gimmicky when I first saw it), this is actually a good lip balm. It's definitely NOT super moisturizing the way balms that come in tubes or tubs are... it's a pretty hard consistency, so you don't actually get much balm on your lips when you apply it, just a thin layer. It's something I use during the day on the go a lot, not something I'd apply for a intense moisturizing treatment before bed or something. It's good for under lipsticks, it isn't so emollient that it makes lipstick slide off. One huge positive is I really like the scent, and I am really really picky about those. I also really like the scent of the light green one... honeysuckle I think? Anyway, two of the few scented cosmetics that I don't wish were fragrance free. Also, I only buy cruelty-free cosmetics and EOS is cruelty-free - at least, it was at the time when I bought this product (a few months ago - I've not checked to confirm they're status hasn't changed and of course it may in the future). Overall, it's not really anything that special, but it's a good reliable cruelty-free balm, and I'd definitely recommend.

The only reason why I bought this product was because so many people said it was so good and cute... The packaging is unique and super cute, but I have to reapply the lip balm almost every 10-20 minutes! It smells real good, looks cute... Wouldn't buy again :(

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great product! At first you may find it drys out your lips, but after a week or so, you get used to it ! The flavor is great too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I'll admit that I purchased this lip balm because of all the hype from YouTube. Boy, was I disappointed. The only good thing it has going for it is the packaging, which is different and very cute. Otherwise, the smell isn't all that great and it's not as emollient as I'd like. I find myself constantly having to re-apply even after 10-15 minutes. Additionally, it tastes sweet so I find myself licking it from my lips from time to time, further causing me to re-apply and thus use up more product. I would not purchase again.

Popular Lip Treatments

Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08