January 31, 2015 | 900 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by xChii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Packaging is super adorable !
But i feel that this product is no different than my other lip balms like nivea , etc. and it is slightly more pricier too.
The smell is okay, not my favourite really. Won't repurchase .

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by SoraHime

This product got my attention due to it's packaging and what made me try it is that it is CERTIFIED organic! 95% to boot and 100% natural. I was pleased that it has a lightweight feel to it, the nice scent and flavor was a bonus but was hoping it would be more moisturizing than it is. I am curios to know though how much product there is at the base and would that mean having to use something to get the product out or is it what you see is what you get kind of deal. I would re purchase to try a different flavor though I know the packaging will prevent me from bringing this with me as often as I wish as it will not fit in small purses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Decent, nice smelling and tasting lip balm. Not super moisturizing, but not greasy and heavy either. It's a little bulky for my purse, so I keep it in my night table drawer. It works well for when I wake up in the middle of the night with uncomfortable dry lips (which happens fairly often).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by HotPinkLipstick01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG I LOVE THIS!!!! I TOTALLY RECCOMEND IT!!! Though it is not the most moistrizing lip balm you'll ever try its still great! the packaging is adorable and the scent is amazing. Kind of smells like peaches. Its hard to explain since I've never smelt this scent before. This was my first eos lip balm I ever tried and now I'm addicted to eos lip balms. There is so much product they give you too for the price. I have mine for almost a year and its still going.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by mandeelui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love the scent, it even tastes a little sweet when I lick my lips. I think it has quite a creamy texture and it feels great on the lips. I tend to use the balm and then a layer of gloss or lipstick.
EOS balm isnt' the best I've tried, but the cute packaging makes up for it, sort of.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by bluefrog1323

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this lip balm! It is the only lip balm that I continuously put on throughout my day, yet at the same time, it keeps my lips moisturized for hours and I live in the desert and have chronically dry, chapped lips. The reason that I only gave it four lippies is because it's too big to carry it with me.... but other than that, it's definitely one of my favs!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by MellonCollie1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this product! I fell in love with the EOS lotions first, and decided to finally try the lip balm. I'm not too crazy about the summer fruit, but the strawberry sorbet is great.
I found the balm at Walmart for $3.29 - however, with a $2.00 off coupon, it's a pretty good deal!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by kalichk5rabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The packaging is cute, the fragrance is so-so...but after reading the reviews on MUA I have to admit I'm a little disappointed. I was looking for something to help me stay on top of my chapped winter lips (only slightly chapped, I wasn't looking for major damage control or needing a medicated balm) and this did not deliver. Yes, it moisturizes, but prolonged use just doesn't seem to keep my lips soft as previous posters have experienced.

I will say that it is slightly addicting to apply--not in the sense that it dries out my lips after wearing off, but mostly because it's such a weird novelty to rub your lips on a balmy globe. The design is pretty cool and I like that it's easy to find in my purse.

I might try another flavor to see if I have better luck keeping my lips soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by marsha8686

LOVE this lip balm!!! i have the mint one and i need to go buy another one since its almost down to the bottom, this is the one lip balm that keeps my super dry cracked lips so smooth and kissable soft. And it was only like 2.98. I want to try the lemon one purdy soon =]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by lipbalmlover

I love this lip balm! At first, I bought it for the packaging, but when I tried it out, it worked magic! I love the feeling when you apply it and it lasts. There isn't any greasy/oily feeling like most lip balms today. Also, there is not uneveness. The price is fantastic considering the amount of product that they give you. I recommed this product to everyone.