eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 6/23/2012 9:03:00 PM

i bought this after youtube raves and MUA high rating
in the end the package sold me
but i was disappointed
it feels waxy , and it just sits on top of my lips , thus it never hydrates my forever dry lips , im better off with nivea and such
the package its just not worth it , in the end its the product that matters and this does not deliver , no matter how cute and all that

on 6/21/2012 11:54:00 PM

The packaging on the eos products is to die for! I think that the packaging is the number 1 reason why eos lip products became sooo popular. But the actual product itself doesn't moisturize my lips at all. The product is very "hard" and doesn't glide on easily. The taste is alright, but I've had better,

Crap is the best word to describe this product. I was expecting so much since everyone loves EOS. Whenever I put this on my lips, It does not apply on smoothly and is just plain awful. it makes my skin peel and the smell isn't that great either.

on 6/19/2012 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is crap, like not putting lip balm on at all. It's an ok base for matte lipstick but I really prefer Yes To Carrots lip butters for that. I only enjoy the scent. I pass it back and forth between my hands like a regular ball for fun and that's probably the only reason I keep it.

on 6/19/2012 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think that this is a cute lipbalm- maybe not the most moisturizing, but it does a good job of locking in moisture if your lips are already somewhat moisturized. I like the scent. I have only owned this for a couple of days, but I can tell it will last a long time because there seems to be a good amount of product. I like that you don't have to screw it in or out so you don't get that crusty stuff in the middle of the spiral, yet it is more sanitary than scooping the product out with your fingers.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this from 5 and Below and so far its pretty good. It made my lips smooth, lasted pretty well and most of all its good for everyday use its a great size and most of all its cute it gets 4 lippies wbecause it is a little waxy

The only reason I bought this was because I wanted to hold it in my hand. It is just so darn cute!! I am out of it now, and won't repurchase. The actual product is not that moisturizing, and it's a lot oilier than other lip balms. Packaging is a 5 out of 5 though. Why can't more lip balms be this cute?!?

on 6/9/2012 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

The pros of this lip balm is it smells delicious, and it looks super cute. The product itself was fine, nothing special though. It felt more like a layer on my lips than a product that conditions my lips. It was fine, but I'm gonna stick to Burt's Bees. I don't think I will buy this again, since I have my hg lip balm.

on 6/7/2012 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

After seeing all the youtube videos featuring this product I managed to track it down on Ebay because it isn't available in the UK so it was roughly £5, which to me seems a lot for a lipbalm that isn't tinted or anything special. Its very cute, and I always get lots of questions about it because it is very unique. I like the smell, it is fruity but it doesn't apply nicely. It feels waxy and not a smooth application. I might try some other flavours because it is a very cute product. But overall, not a HG by any means.

I wanted the strawberry one but couldnt find it and got this instead. love it< 3 packaging is cute and unique but its hard to get the last of it out and it takes up alot of room. i use this everyday and would rebuy the same flavor tho i still want to try the strawberry one. it moisturizes okay. my lips are not that chapped. might not be for you if you need alot of moisture. love that its natural and animal cruelty free :)

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
Prep + Prime Lip
Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk