BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

idk, i didn't like it. it looked muddy on me. i got it to contour, i'm BE 1.2 fairly light, fair /med yellow undertones. the box is kinda sad packaging too.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I absolutely LOVE this bronzer. I have it in the palette with Bella Bamba and Coralista, and I use it almost daily. It's the perfect bronzer to give me some definition in my cheeks without being orange or muddy at all. Even though it's a bronzer, it still works as a contour for me because of the cooler tone. I love the pigmentation of this, and it blends out effortlessly. This is definitely one of the best bronzers I've used for my skintone (NC35)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I love this bronzer! My mom gave this to me because it was way too dark for her and it's great! However, I've been out in the sun a lot lately and I've gotten so tan that this doesn't even work as a bronzer for me anymore. I can literally use it as face powder now. As another con, this is WAY too expensive for what it is. If you ask me, no single face powder is worth $28. I don't care WHAT brand it is, just because I've never been a fan of spending ridiculous amounts of money on single products. It just doesn't make any sense to me. But other than that, I would recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I did like it at first, when i use to be quite pale but now since im tanned its too light.
benefit makes makeup only for white people and i hate that

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried NARS Casino, Laguna, and then found Too Faced Chocolate bronzer and thought, this was my holy grail.. no not until I decided to try HOOLA.. never looks muddy.. doesnt break me out.. and no matter if I have a little more color or my winter paleness, this looks amazing!!

Easily the best bronzer I've come across. Although it may look a little pricey for the amount you get, It lasts months when applied correctly. a little goes a really long way! The colour is perfect for me as I have olive/tan skin, although it is deceptively dark and if too much is applied/applied in the wrong light/not blended correctly you're in stormy waters, particularly if you have light skin. There are no orange or red tones to it which I find tends to come with cheaper matte bronzers. It also doesn't sit heavily on the skin, even if a lot is added which i have seen with other expensive brands leaving one looking like a furry peach. The horsehair brush that comes with it is great for application and contouring, although over time it's not great for blending and tends to come apart so I use it for initial application and use another brush to blend.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Eh, its okay. I used to love this stuff, until i became more experienced with makeup. If you like applying a medium-a lot of bronzer, DO NOT get this. It gets REALLY muddy REALLY fast. If you like to a pply a thin think layer of bronzer and have enough money to spend on a brozer, then go for it, its great for a small amount of color. But for contouring and actually bronzing your face, opt for another bronzer. This just wont cut it. The only thing i like about it is that it is truly brown, not red or orange. But that is the only thing. So, depending on how you like to bronze, it depends.

Over-hyped. Yes it is quite pigmented but it's just a regular matte bronzer, there are many drug-store dupes out there at a fraction of the price.

Although it looks cute at first, the packaging wears very quickly and I didn't like the brush, felt it was rather poor quality and carried far too much of the product upon it.

I really like this bronzer! it is a nice matte contour shade, because the colour isn't too orangey, more a tanned brown colour. it doesn't work for me as an all over face colour as it is too dark and matte for my fair skin, but i love it none the less! also great for the crease of the eye during the day just to add more to a plain winged liner or muted eyeshadow. the box i also like, really cute and easy to chuck in your handbag without worrying about damaging the product inside (COUGH laguna) probably wouldn't repurchase, simply because i haven't even dented this one so far!!

The color of this is just too muddy for my skintone. Applying this onto my NC20 face made me look like I was dirty and needed a bath. Also, I noticed I'd get small bumpy pimples along the hollows of my cheek whenever I used this to contour. Very disappointing product.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products