BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

I am not quite sure about this product which is why i have held off writing its review for such a long time. I recieved it as a gift around 6 months ago after my friend noticed me eyeing it up in the store.
First of all, i do not apply thins all over my face, as it tends to look muddy. I purely use it for contouring (after many misendeavours) which i have to say it works very well for. It does apply very dark on my nc25 skin therfore i have to do a LOT of blending and i mean a lot before i achive the look i want. The brush, meh its ok for quick application but i would never choose to use it. The box is very pretty, but gets battered easily. Overall this bronzer is a lovley consistency, i love how it is matte because i hate feeling like i'm throwing glitter on my face, but it is frustrating only being able to use it on one section of my face! ,

on 3/14/2012 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i LOVE this bronzer!!! its the perfect colour! i compared it next to my bronzer i was using before this one, and my old one looks orange next to this one. this is the perfect matte bronzer thats not too dark. The packaging is cute. i love the fact that its matte. i will be re-perchasing this again!

on 3/11/2012 6:32:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great matte bronzer for contouring. It's light and very buildable so I think it would suit a lot of skin tones apart from maybe very dark. I don't think you could use this a bronzer which is what I originally bought it for so I'm pleased that I have found a good use for it. As a bronzer, it would just look a bit dirty I think and I prefer a slightly shimmery effect. I would definitely repurchase for contouring only.

A few shades lighter than my usual contour product by Mac, Harmony. I use this as a contour, I can build it up as a bronzer as well. It's not orangey but a nice tan. I would probably buy this again but there is so much product in this little box so I probably won't. I would probably go and buy one as a gift or something =)

on 3/4/2012 6:54:00 PM

I don't get it. On my skin (MAC C3) this looked like dirt, no matter how much blending I did. Dirt I can get the old-fashioned way. Glow is what I need to fake...

on 3/4/2012 6:44:00 PM

hands down best bronzer i've ever used for my NC25 skin, and ive been through my fair share. My issue with bronzers is that they are never the right undertone. They're either too red, orangey, or they make me look muddy. This does none of those. Also, contouring has always been a challenge with bronzers. Light bronzers can't build up dark enough, and deep bronzers are too difficult to blend out. This is a medium toned, NEUTRAL bronzer that can easily be used lightly all over, or can be built up for a more dramatic contour. Absolutely in love. If you don't believe me, try out a smaller size in one of BeneFit's kits, and you'll be running out to buy the full size!

on 2/24/2012 6:58:00 PM

This is the best bronzer I have ever used. I use it daily and the last time I bought it for $28 was about 4 years ago, and yes I said I use it daily sometimes alone, sometimes with Coralista, and other benefit products I own. The packaging is super cute and definitely I have gotten my moneys worth since I have not yet had to replace it.....

on 2/20/2012 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wouldnt buy it again because itís staying power is not good. I find it disappearing and kind of not even showing up on my nc25 skin.. im not that tan but it really doesnít contour well. I guess this is good for an all over bronzer if you want to make your face look darker, but not so much as a cheek contour.

on 2/19/2012 10:04:00 AM

I seriously love this bronzer. Its matte, it doesnt have any orangey or red color to it. Its just a rich brown to give you the perfect bronze look. I used to always just use bronzer and rarely blush so i have a lot of other bronzers with shimmer and all that and they are pretty and i do still use them every once it a while but this has become an everyday stable in my makeup rutine. Great staying power, product lasts forever and pairs perfectly with any blush. I would definately repurchase but first ive been meaning to buy nars laguna as well.

on 2/18/2012 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This bronzer barely showed up on my NC35 skin. It only showed up when I applied it with the hard little brush that came with the bronzer (because it picked up enough product then) but at the same time it looked cakey and unnatural when I did that. I was really hoping that Hoola would be good, but it's just not for me. I'm shocked to say this but I actually prefer Rimmel's natural bronzer in sun bronze over Hoola. It gives me the nice flush of warmth that Hoola failed to do!

Popular Bronzers