September 30, 2014 | 1138 users online

Liquid - Make Up For Ever - Face & Body Liquid Make Up

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2009 5:37:00 PM More reviews by moshi2

I thought this can replace my MAC Hyper Real SPF 15 (NC200) foundie. Well, I was close. I got this in #32 and it is a perfect match for my winter skin (need to go darker for summer). Looks very natural and feels light. Love the foundation itself. No breakout whatsoever and I have a combi/oily skin. First MUFE foundie that I love (hate the MUFE HD and MUFE Mat Velvet).

But I hate the packaging very much. The first few uses I had too much product poured onto my hand. Then I dropped the bottle once when I was shaking it (Thank God it didn't break). And yesterday, I knocked the bottle down and spilled almost a quarter bottle (what a waste!). I wish they have a pump for this bottle or make the mouth smaller. I also hate there's no SPF included in this.

All in all, it is a great foundie except for the packaging & no SPF. Price is a bit expensive but you do get a lot of product inside and if it works for you, then it worth the money.

If I can find other foundie that works for me, I might not repurchase this again. But if they ever put this in a bottle with pump, then I will re-consider to get this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 3:12:00 PM More reviews by tweety1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Alittle update if you live in UK you can phone these guys for MAKEUP FOREVER http://www.gurumakeupemporium.com/ They are supper helpful and they do mail order delivery is ok to around £3.00 good luck still love this product :~)
I bought this in 32, it isnt the easy product to buy in the UK, but so glad I managed to get my hands on this , OMG it is Just incredable my face look so natural and flawless and last all day , I can not recommend this product highly enough, the cost is a little more expensive than some product but take in consideration that you are getting a lot more product for your money well it worth every penny , take a chance with this product you wont be disappointed :~)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 5:34:00 PM More reviews by simplicity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup offers lighter coverage than the High Definition Foundation. It has a very natural and dewy finish, whereas the HD is more matte and polished. It is definitely weightless and I love it because it just evens out the skin and still looks natural. I can also layer it for more coverage. I hope MUFE will offer a lighter & yellower shade as #20 Ivory is a tad too dark & too beige for my fair complexion with yellow undertone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by kams64

I've been using this for a few weeks now and can safely say it is worth the money! Even though I got this 20% off during Sephora's sale, it was still the most I've ever spent on a foundation. The best thing about this is how natural it looks. I love the light weight texture. You do have to shake well, but I've had no problems with streaking or having it dry too fast for blending. I've found the best application is with my fingers. A sponge just soaked up too much foundation. I get medium coverage with very little effort and will sometimes apply a small bit extra on problem spots with no cakey buildup. I also got a good color match with 32 Alabaster Beige. For reference, Buff in Colorstay is too light and neutral on me. 32 has slight yellow undertones. I don't mind the fact that there is no pump. It is a bit runny out of the bottle but I think the formula is the reason this looks so good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Autumn13

I love it at first and love the staying power but made my face produce more oil than I really wanted. And, like some of the posters, I was not a fan of the bottle. Give me pump, please!! Also, more often than not, I had to shake it a long time so that it's not so runny. It’s too much of a hassle when I don't have the luxury of time. I returned it and found something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2009 4:30:00 PM More reviews by queenoftheirish

This is the only foundation I have ever finished! I wore it on my wedding day and my skin looked beautiful in photographs. I love how it looks so natural - even my husband can't tell if I am wearing makeup or not when I have it on - yet it really evens out my skin tone. My only complaint is that I wish it lasted for longer when worn - though it is as good as Estee Lauder double wear light for longevity and I think it looks much better on.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2009 11:54:00 AM More reviews by busterbrown16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really liked the way this covered my skin at first because you can layer it for more of a medium coverage and it gave a sort of dewy glow. How unfortunate that it made me break out which is unusual for foundation on me because even though I have sensitive skin, I usually turn red and irritated as opposed to being prone to acne. And I'm talking huge cyst like pimples now guys. This stuff really clogged my pores!
I didn't like the packaging either because it's in a bottle that you have to pour on our finger instead of a pump or squeeze bottle. Also, the product itself is very runny so be sure to shake it very well.
Bummer.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 11:54:00 AM More reviews by cracksomeSKULLS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a very premature review, as I only opened by bottle this morning, but I just gotta say, "wow".

I like the texture. I know that everyone says it's weird, but the gel-like feel makes me feel like I'm not even wearing anything on my face. I don't like to feel all heavy and mask-like. The scent dissipates after a while, and yes, it does smell a little earthy. So far, zero irritation from me.

I picked up 20. I have worn Revlon CS in "buff" and this was a great match for me. However, it seems like it can be somewhat forgiving if you happen to choose wrong, as it is sheer but buildable. After moisturizing, I put down a thin layer of Coastal Scents silica powder to act as a primer, and control any oilies. I then dot the F&B all over, and buff in with my TF retractable kabuki. I don't set it, and continue on with the rest of my face.

After about 4 hours of wear, I don't have any breakthrough (combo skin, dry cheeks...) and I look natural, yet polished. This just may be HG in book!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2009 4:47:00 AM More reviews by jamalana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in shade 34 which was a little too light, but it was the closest choice to my skintone. Overall, this is a pretty nice sheer coverage foundation. I love how it applies very smoothly thanks to the gel-like consistency. This was a close contender to my favorite Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. They have similar coverage, but I think LM TM might actually be a little thicker and have a little more coverage than the F&B. My skin looks more even with the TM. But because F&B was lighter/sheerer, this gave me a smoother finish around the sides of my nostrils where I have a touch of seborrhic dermatitis which flares up during the winter season. For that alone, I considered switching to F&B.

However, I cannot stand the scent! It reminded me of some cheap drugstore foundation I smelled a long time ago. I thought the scent might fade, but it did not. I was on the fence about switching to start with, so that just killed it for me. I didn't knock off a lippie for it because it's a good sheer foundation if the scent doesn't bother you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMamaofTwo

I love MUFE F&B. Have been using it for a couple of years now and still very happy with it. I alternate between this and use Armani LSF which is my HG when going out or special occasions (but so $).

I am MAC NC25 and shade 20 is a perfect match for me (fall/winter) and I match a #2 shade during summer when my face has just a bit more color.

I love the texture, its sheer but very buildable coverage. Provides a flawless finish and seems to stay on all day. I

I would give it 5 stars if they would change the bottle to pump style which would be more sanitary but until then I typically just transfer it into my own pump bottle.

No breakouts....I am quite acne prone so this is good. I find this much superior to MUFE HD which I just tried and found to be too matte on my dry skin.

Of course, the price is great IMO...you get a large bottle at a descent price -- cheaper than most higher end foundations.