Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I said it once, I'll say it again, I've got to give Britney Spears her propers on her fragrances. I find them playful and long-lasting, and on me, they are simply perfect for the warmer months. Fantasy is no exception. Fantasy is the most playful "floral oriental" I've encountered, and for me, so far, its the only "floriental" that I have found that is fit to wear in the summer. Like Curious, I can wear it in the hot summer heat and the scent will not dissipate. I get hours and hours of wear out of Fantasy even on my most active days out in the hot summer heat. While I definitely prefer Midnight Fantasy, Curious and Curious in Control over Fantasy, I'll have fun using this bottle up. Advertised Notes: Lychee, Quince, Kiwi, Cupcake Accord, Jasmine Petals, White Chocolate Orchid, Musk, Orris Root, Woods
continued >>

on 7/25/2007 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I gave the packaging on this one a 1!! It's a Christmas ornament! Ha ha ha! I have to admit I REALLY like the smell of this, but I refused to buy it because since it's such a recognizable scent people would know I was wearing Britney and I would feel like a 12 year old! It has got a good smell though.

on 7/22/2007 1:08:00 PM

This smells very sweet on me and lasts all day when I wear it. The bottle was kinda awkward when I first started using it, but I got use to it.

on 7/18/2007 8:33:00 PM

I like how this perfume smells, but it doesn't have a long staying power. It fades into a disgusting smell after several hours. The bottle is pretty cute, though.

Mmmm this smells so good on me! The lasting power is quite amazing, too, I can still smell the basenotes 9-10 hours after inital application w/o any touch-ups in between, and this lasts forever on my clothes! This layers well with many other oriental scents, too. However, the top and mid notes are rather sweet, and so I only got the 1 oz bottle, because I'm sure that by the time I finish it I won't be able to ever touch it again; kind of like what happened between me and BBW's sweet pea. Packaging is nice and pretty sturdy (I dropped it once and it hasn't broken yet), although it looks to be something out of a 3-yr-old's fantasy, and this is coming from someone of a teenybopper age. The designs on the box remind me of a ripoff Pucci kinda thing...

At first i loved this scent becasue it almost gave me a a "warm" feeling but now the scent is way to sweet and makes me feel nauseous when i put it on in the morning. Would not but this again.. my friend also bought this and her mom said it smelled like cheap whore so yea

I love the smell of this perfume. The bottle is a little juvenile though.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Such a great scent. Will be repurchasing. :)

on 6/14/2007 12:50:00 PM

I had gotten a 3.4 oz of this and thought I really liked it.. I OD'ed on it.
:[ I can't get near it now. I used half the bottle and gave it away. 3 lippies for how i used to feel plus what i feel now lol.

on 6/9/2007 2:44:00 AM

I received a spray sample of this fragrance. I really wanted to hate it, but it is actually better than I thought. It is a very sweet scent (think Pink Sugar,which I really do adore) but it dries down quite nicely.

Popular Fragrances