Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

I love the smell of this perfume. The bottle is a little juvenile though.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Such a great scent. Will be repurchasing. :)

on 6/14/2007 12:50:00 PM

I had gotten a 3.4 oz of this and thought I really liked it.. I OD'ed on it.
:[ I can't get near it now. I used half the bottle and gave it away. 3 lippies for how i used to feel plus what i feel now lol.

on 6/9/2007 2:44:00 AM

I received a spray sample of this fragrance. I really wanted to hate it, but it is actually better than I thought. It is a very sweet scent (think Pink Sugar,which I really do adore) but it dries down quite nicely.

on 5/29/2007 1:39:00 AM

This is the best fragrance I have ever had! My bf loves it, even though he thinks I'm really joking when I say its from Britney Spears! The first day I tried it out after buying it, I remember pumping gas in my car and a dude in a bike actually said that I smelled really good and not too fruity! Will always buy from again!

on 5/15/2007 12:12:00 PM

Okay I almost hate to admit this being in my 30's and all, but I adore this scent! I used up a sample and a small bottle of this and plan on buying more! Its a sweet smelling scent that isnt overpowering and makes me feel young and carefree again! Love love love it!

This smells very sugary sweet, like cotton candy. I'm not too keen on the scent tho, but I really love the bottle! Pink, with crystals all over it - very fantasy-like!

on 5/12/2007 12:27:00 PM

I actually own the oil of this perfume, made by a local shop, and I adore it better than the perfume - but the scent itself is exactly the same, and it is great! Just a few weeks ago, I wore it, and three customers at work said, "Mmm, what is that that you're wearing?" - Three in one day was a shocker for me...and my co-workers said it wasn't overpowering or anything, it just smelled that good! It's a sweet smelling perfume, but it always does the trick for me. I love it, and will continue to buy it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I do not actually own this perfume, but I have smelled it in a tester. This is a very sweet and sugary fragrance that is surprisingly not overpoweringly little-girlish and is very sophisticated. The packaging is a roundish bright hot pink bottle that is very fun and cute. The fragrance is marketed as being citrusy and fruity chocolate and vanilla musk, Very yummy. I am interested in purchasing this.

on 5/4/2007 11:44:00 AM

I'm 37 and possibly too old for this fragrance, but I really like it. I wouldn't wear it to a job interview or to a formal gala but as a casual daytime fragrance I think it's ok for the 25+ age groups. It is sort of similar to Pink Sugar, but without the licorice aspect. On drydown this does smell sort of like cupcakes, a very pleasant, comforting scent. I can see that it would be too sweet for some, and if I used this every day I'd probably get sick of it really quick. The bottle IMHO is hideous, very juvenile and "white trash couture". As far as people giving Britney credit for creating a great perfume, I think it's safe to speculate that Britney had little to nothing to do with the development of this fragrance, and simply signed a contract allowing Elizabeth Arden to put her name on it in exchange for compensation. It's a bit expensive, but you can find tons of it on ebay. I found a 1 oz. bottle for less than 15 bucks.

Popular Fragrances