April 19, 2014 | 1783 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Fantasy

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2007 11:38:00 PM More reviews by rimanuela

The most beautiful gourmand vanilla smell I have ever smelled in my life!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2007 2:42:00 PM More reviews by liloca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This perfume is really, and I mean, really sweet. It reminds me of a perfume I used to wear when I was younger, but a can't remember which one, kind of weird... The lasting power is pretty good, the bottle is awful, just terrible. With a bottle like Lovely from SJP, this one would be even a bigger hit. The thing is... I love Fantasy, I do. The scent really gets better and better during the day. The chocolate comes out... Nice and sweet. I'm not a Britney Spears fan, but I have to say she did a great job with Fantasy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2007 11:53:00 PM More reviews by butterflyaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate to admit it, but I love this fragrance. I always get compliments when I wear it and then they ask what it is....I tell them and I always get a strange look or "really???" Who cares if it has Britney's name on it? It smells so sweet!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2007 12:47:00 PM More reviews by SugarCone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this perfume smells good...and that's about it, maybe because i'm sick of it and smell it on every teenbop girl i see....anyway, i bought the big bottle when it first came out, and i loved it, it smells kinda like a musky cotton candy. then i got sick of it and gave it to a friend. a couple years later, i decided to try it again and got the small bottle...and then threw it away. something about it just makes me not attracted to it......not sure what. Initially it smells good, i just don't want it on my skin

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2007 2:54:00 AM More reviews by meitis

I'm not sure weather or not I've commented on this yet... so I apologize if I have so.
Anyhow, I absolutely LOVE this fragrance, although I have never bought it before only had three samples I will buy this eventually. It's just that I don't really want to tell people that I'm wearing Britney Spears... I know, I know... but I'd feel silly telling people that. However, this is scent is (IMO) the greatest blend of sweet and spice and woods that I've smelled yet! I really shouldn't bother with caring what people think of me of wearing Britney Spears just because of how delicious and pretty this smells! I, however have notice people saying they smell similarity in this and Pink Sugar. Well I have one thing to say about that... NO.
Well, to me anyway this smells NOTHING like that fragrance. Ugg, this is much more mature and beautiful and has more dept. To me, pink sugar smells kind of nice and and sorta weird, slightly licorice. Fantasy smells indescribable to me. It's just a soft vanillay sorta spicey pretty smell!

Will purchase some day!!! Definitely!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2007 8:25:00 AM More reviews by mswarzie

Love this! I noticed that another reviewer mentioned that this smells like old school Exclamation perfume, I would definitely have to agree with this BUT this is sort of like an Exclamation-lite. Exclamation smelled great but there was something that smelled cheap about it. This is like a better, sophisticated version of the old Exclamation. I love it! It takes me back to 1990 and the sixth grade! Great stuff. My only gripe is that this has absolutely NO staying power on me. I really hope they don't discontinue this or the new Midnight Fantasy because Britney is a white trash crackhead - her perfumes are great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2007 3:01:00 PM More reviews by carriespooner

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was drawn to this fragrance because I love bakery smell fragrances. I did th whole Tutti Dolci, JaQua yummy product thing. I got so tired of all the heavy perfumes of the 80's and 90's. If I had to smell that Giorgio of Beverly Hills... My perfume table was filled with heavy scents for so long, it made me long for Loves' Baby Soft. The yummy scent trend was too fun!

The reviews of this fragrance said it's made for the young girl 14-24, but I disagree. It smells wonderful on me and I get more compliments than anything else I wear. I'm 41 BTW (which is NOT OLD!!!)

I think it's super fun fragrance and it does last. I use the body cream also.
It's fruity, cupcakey and leaves a very warm undertone that lingers when you leave a room.

Is it one I'm wearing for a romantic dinner with my sweetie? Nah, probably something sexy from VS. But.. I wear this one for me. It feels like me.

My nieces wear it and my grandma does, because she's 97 and still fun too.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2007 12:10:00 PM More reviews by crystal_6777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved this fragrance,it has a nice scent.I would definately buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2007 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Darkstar7288

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My boyfriend bought it for me because he liked the bottle...I didn't think I was going to like it. But, I did! I love the smell!! 5 Stars!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2007 2:53:00 PM More reviews by rsmuskie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've never been big on gourmand fragrances, and initially thought this would be either too sweet or too "foody" on me. But what a pleasant surprise. Out of the literally hundreds of vanilla-based fragrances I have ever worn, I have to say I give Fantasy my highest accord. It's sweet but not overwhelming. Powdery, but not to the point of strangulation. It has all of right elements in just the right amounts. I only wish the shower gel weren't so hard to find. The body souffle is divine - the oils come through long after you have showered.
For some reason, men seem to love this scent. Or, at least, they seem to hover around more frequently when I am wearing it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No