Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Sweet, warm, rich, and intoxicating. I like this for the fall, it's perfect! The bottle is really precious and the lasting power is really good. I am almost through with my big bottle of this, but I think I might repurchase Burberry Brit to replace it, just to be a little more grown up ;)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this for xmas last year with the body souffle. I loved it at first, the sweet cotton candy-cupcakesque smell was yummy and inviting but then it just turned to a pure PEPPER smell and I could not wear it anymore. I gave it to my neice and I sold the unused body souffle at a garage sale for 3 bucks. Thanks Britney!! Also the bottle looks like a tumor covered in sparkles.

I do like vanilla based scents so I was curious to try it. Initial spray is vanilla but with a kind of a sharp fruit note. I can't tell what the fruit is, its just there. If you are patient and wait about 20 minutes, it morphs into creamy vanilla scent that's kind of smells like cake. Lasting power is kind of mediocre-2 hours tops. I will try to layer it with vanilla lotion and see if it makes more long lasting. This is not a deep complex scent, none the less I like it. In some way it reminded me of Pink Sugar. I'm not a Britney Spears fan but this is a nice warm fragrance that can be worn in variety of setting. I bought a mini bottle and so far enjoyed wearing it, not sure if will ever get a big bottle because I have too much perfumes as it is. By the way, this is fragrance that you must try on your skin because it smells really sharp in the bottle.

I put off trying this for a very very long time, then I saw it on sale for a very good price, and remembering all the positive reviews here, decided to give it a go. I must admit that now that I have tried it, I do like it very much. I'm not wild about the opening phase: a fruity sweet pink scent with a slight citrus tang - it's okay, but the drydown is most definitely worth waiting for, and Let Me Tell You, it's ALL about this drydown: it's softly sweet, very yummy and cuddly, pink cupcakes and cotton candy and musk, no sharp edges at all. The sillage is extraordinary if you like this kind of thing. I haven't had it turn on me yet, and it seems to have good lasting power. I like wearing this for me, I doubt very much that I would wear this out in public or even to work - I adore the smell of this but I still want people to take me seriously. This is a nice sweet fix, soft and comforting, and I honestly think I would miss having this scent around if I completely ran out of it. I find the bottle suits the fragrance, but not the pucci-esque box and out-of-place bow. Otherwise well done. BTW I turn 36 in one week.
UPDATE: I have decided that this deserves 5 lipsticks because I have worn it every night since I bought it and that it works perfectly with my chemistry every single day. It always smells the same. Like a pink angelic cloud. I am hooked, and I hope that the Arden company makes this forever. I can't believe that I am saying this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to try a foody vanilla scent and this was recommended as it's pretty cheap and easy to find.

When first sprayed on it actually smelled pretty good. Like "clean" cupcakes. It actually smelled almost like some vanilla flavored soap. It was pretty pleasant. Somewhere along the line though it turns into heavy, sticky cough syrup. A few times I smelled what I thought was bug spray in it. Still other times it just dies down into cupcake mixed with musk and tobacco which I actually liked better. A little more depth. While I enjoyed the end of it when it turned to sweet musk with tobacco, I wouldn't buy it again because it's just too sweet for me and it doesn't always turn to the vanilla/tobacco/musk scent. It varies too much on my skin.

I gave it some lippies because the scent was pleasant at times and it was *very* long lasting. Surprisingly so - like 12 hours on me! The packaging leaves a bit to be desired, but the people who might appreciate the packaging(12-16 year olds) probably wouldn't appreciate the fragrance if it went to the vanilla/musk/tobacco stage.

Would not purchase again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is so gross.
ive smelled this so many times
on soo many different people
and it just always gives me a headache
its sweet to the point that its nauseating
i can see why it would appeal to some people
however i cringe everytime i smell it.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

As a female teenager, I usually feel skeptical when it comes to perfumes. Every time I hear the word "perfume", I think of an old lady with fur coats and a fetish with diamonds. But as the time blew by, I decided to give perfume a try. Since strong, adult perfume scents tend to scare me off, I asked my mother for something light and sweet, and thus, on Christmas morning, I opened up a certain package and found Fantasy by Britney Spears.

I was shocked. When I was a little girl, Britney Spears was my favorite teen pop model. But as I grew older, and with all of her screw ups in the past years, I became turned off by her anticts and turned the other cheek at her. But the moment I opened the lid of the perfume and sprayed it on my neck, I instantly swooned- It smelled like cotton candy, as if I was in a festival having the time of my life with those I love dearly. This is an exceptional perfume, and although I hate to say this, but Britney, you have outdone yourself this time, other than your singing talents.

This perfume smells sweet with some great underlying notes. The packaging is a pretty color, but looks like the creator went a little crazy with a Bedazzler. But overall I love the smell! I get tons of compliments on it, and I definitely recommend it!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am just letting you know, I didn't buy the perfume, i bought the "body souffle" which is the body lotion.

PROS: -It lasted a long time, (which wasn't so great because I put too much on and it was strong! Need to use sparingly)
-Smells beautiful, I went to the bar with this on and guys kept telling me how good I smelled.
-I got it for only $14.99 at winners

CONS: The scent is very strong if you apply to chest and arms...maybe just arms next time, I actually got a headache smelling it all day.

I do like the smell, however, I find that Paris Hilton's fragrance is more grown up and suits my body chemistry. This is fluffy and smells like cotton candy or something...nice, but not really for me.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I said it once, I'll say it again, I've got to give Britney Spears her propers on her fragrances. I find them playful and long-lasting, and on me, they are simply perfect for the warmer months. Fantasy is no exception. Fantasy is the most playful "floral oriental" I've encountered, and for me, so far, its the only "floriental" that I have found that is fit to wear in the summer. Like Curious, I can wear it in the hot summer heat and the scent will not dissipate. I get hours and hours of wear out of Fantasy even on my most active days out in the hot summer heat. While I definitely prefer Midnight Fantasy, Curious and Curious in Control over Fantasy, I'll have fun using this bottle up. Advertised Notes: Lychee, Quince, Kiwi, Cupcake Accord, Jasmine Petals, White Chocolate Orchid, Musk, Orris Root, Woods
continued >>