April 17, 2014 | 1532 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by DrKhan

This spray comes out in a very fine mist which I love. It also smells good and helps as a detangler too I think. The only thing that I've found to be a little irritating is that it kind of weighs down my hair and leaves this oily coating by the end of the day. I absolutely have to wash after every use. It might be that I'm using too much though I have very thick hair...and lots of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by igimmeMAKEUP

Wow. This stuff really surprised me.
It smells so nice and its such a reasonable price, (around 3 or 4 dollars)
I usually take a reaaally, reaaally long time to finish something but I actually finished my first bottle of this.
I would buy this again, and again,... and again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by rtrav11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this product, definitely a HG! i started using it when i saw it on youtube, and all of the gurus there were raving about it. so i decided i'd try it out, and for the price it was great. it smells great, and when i use it before i blowdry my hair it's so much less frizzy then it would be if i didn't use it. i have no cons for this product, i use it every time i get out of the shower, even if im not using heat products just because i love the way it makes my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by tigersandy3

I don't know how good of a job it does protecting your hair from damage, but it's great for anti-frizz & detangling. I have damaged wavy hair from constant blow drying, so i'm happy to finally find a product that will prevent too much damage.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by GravityGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product no matter your hair type.

I use this on my own thick, but fine textured, straight hair to keep it smooth while styling and it does a very nice job without leaving a 'coated' feeling on my hair. Plus the fragrance is right on-I love it.

I also use it on my 8-year-old daughter's uber-thick mane of curls and it is a better detangler than any I have used on her before! It leaves her air-dried ringlets shiny and springy wihout a trace of frizz.

I also use TRESemme's Anti-Frizz on both of our hair. On mine, to smooth the fuzziness from color treated ends, and on hers, to keep her curls curly, not frizzy. The Anti-Frizz does leave a bit of a 'coating' on our hair, but used sparingly, it does a nice job, too.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by maha2008

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I wanted to try more Heat protectant sprays, although I am very happy with my First Purchase Beyond the Zone Turn Up The Heat!

So I bought this, since it was not expensive!
I like it very much for the smell , and also it makes my extremely dry ,fine, thin, hairs ,soft! My hairs are straight but bad straight, kind of frizzy! That is why I need flat iron to make them smooth!

I tried this, my hairs were straightened okay , but it did not last long(about 4 hours), also there was not shine(which is okay since it does not say that it provide shine)!
Also hairs felt very sticky and dirty after 6 or 7 hours, that I had to wash them!

I will not use this spray as a heat Protectant spray , since I feel my hairs are not that smooth and straight as they are with"beyond the zone", also I am not sure about how much heat protection it is providing!

But I sure will use it as a leave- in hair conditioner! I will be buying it and using it when I am not using any heating tools!

I feel using a round brush that has little comb in it , and this spray I get a very good look, hairs feel smooth in a natural way, and soft(that I need badly since my hairs are very dry)!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by stefanie2590

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this before I blow dry my hair, and it works well - leaves my hair soft. It smells great, too. The only thing I dislike about this product is that it weighs down my hair by the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by kyazmin43

i Love How This Leaves My Hair, i Think it Smells Great. Would Recommend it And Already On My Second Bottle

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by missesB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This works. I spray it on damp hair and it makes my hair soft after I blow dry. Only con is that the spray nozzle is hard to use IMO. Maybe I have an irregularly large hand- however I feel as if I might get carpal tunnel from spraying this on my hair. Or a severe hand cramp. Either one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by blingblingb8by

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I generally like this product because it's not misleading like the other drugstore hair products and it does what it says. It protects your hair from the negative effects of using heat tools and quite well, I might add. I use this everytime to prep my hair before blow drying and my hair is pretty shiny and healthy looking afterwards. The smell of it is also quite pleasant and not at all strong, like the musky CHI Iron guard, which I can't stand at all because who in the world wants to smell like a sweaty, old man? LOL I will recontinue to repurchase this product, in addition to a good frizz-control product because you do kinda need it in combination with this anyhow. Does anyone have any good, cheap recommendations? :)