November 28, 2014 | 2048 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by fabflipper95

good! makes my hair feel really nice!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by divu6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product works great on my hair. My hair is dry and I use this before I use striating Iron on my hair. It leaves my hair soft and silky. But you have to use lots of product to protect from heat styling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this spray so much, I'm on my third bottle! I straighten my hair every day, which I know is horrible so I go to great lengths to protect it from the heat. I spray this pretty generously on my hair before I blow-dry it, and again before I straighten it. It makes my hair so soft and shiny, I can tell it's not as damaged as it used to be before I used this protectant.
I really like the spray bottle, it makes a very fine mist rather than a huge spurt. I'll continue to purchase this again and again, I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2010 7:34:00 AM More reviews by sarahlovesmakeup101

I love this heat protectant. I makes my hair really soft and shiny. It smells so good too, kind of like green apples :D. I also love how it's a mist instead of just a spray type thing. It gets all my hair instead of just spots. :D I would definat;ley recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

This is a pretty decent product. I've been using it for about 2 years now and I always keep going back to it. I spray it in my hair before I dry it and then before I straighten it. It makes my hair feel super soft and the bottle lasts a really long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by twilight55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LUV IT!!! LUV IT!!! this product is amazing as a heat protector!!! it also makes my hair so soft after i use it!! it smells kinda like apples 2!! :) it provides a wonderful feel to your hair after you use it though!!!! :) i definatley recomend this product because of how well it works!! :) hope this helpd!!! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by jayluvsbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this product its not bad and its not good either i was just looking for a cheap heat protectant because i saw sooo many videos on youtube saying that having no heat protectant spray is damamging to your hair so i bought this thinking it would be the answer to my prayers...not quite...i saw a video saying it was comparable to CHI 44 iron...i was orginally going to buy this because i have a chi flat iron (the best thing in the world by the way) but i think I will try the CHI 44 iron guard nxt time but it is a little expensive but my target is having buy 2 for the price of 1 so its really only $7 close to what TRESemme heat tamer spray cost!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by luvburmese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this it dries out my hair, also the packaging could be better.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by MissBeautyJunkie

I hate it because I tried and attempted several different things and ways to use(small amount of spray,medium amount,a bit more amount of the product) it but no matter what it did nothing to my hair it was left staticy & gross or my hair was sticky and gross. It was pretty cheap & it does smell good but it's not worth it for me since it does nothing for my hair. I'm thinking of trying CHI or Dove now. I hate this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Tiffieotheory14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't like this product because it just doesn't do anything for my hair. The only reason why I would repurchase is because I can't find any other good & cheap hair protectants. This product smells so good and comforting. The spray nozzle is perfect.