October 2, 2014 | 1023 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Angels on Bare Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 8:50:00 AM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

First off, I would like to say how wonderful this product is for dry sensitive skin. It's very moisturizing, has a nice scent and is a nice, gentle exfoliator. I think my skin needs a rougher exfoliator so I didn't really see much difference for myself - not sure about others. I didn't purchase this myself, my sister did, and she's repurchased this stuff for the 3rd time. It's a bit troublesome (especially in the morning) to put some of this in your palm and mix it into a paste. The pacakaging is actually a bit flimsy - the lids cracked at the sides - but it makes me feel nice to think that this could biodegrade easily so that's always a bonus (yes, I'm an eco freak!). So all in all, this is a really adequate cleanser and I would repurchase until I find my HG!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Dquinn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Meh. I bought this product last summer, when my skin was very dry. I had unfortunately taken the advice of a salesman at Sephora and had been using this horrible glycolic acid cleanser and my skin literally HURT and was peely and dry. The girl at Lush recommended this and I bought a small portion to give it a try.

It smells a little weird and I kind of feel like I am rubbing food on my face. It didn't do a particularly super job of cleansing and you can't really remove eye make-up with it because it has little things in it that would get in your eyes. I didn't even finish the whole container. Glad I tried it though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Rowdysmomma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of Angels on Bare Skin in one of my online Lush orders and was so impressed with its' performance that I went back and placed another order that same day just to get some. I find a tiny little bit is all you need so 100g's of the stuff seriously will last me almost 6 months if I use it every day. Lately I've been using it in the morning in the shower and then at night I put it on with my foaming cleanser together to get my makeup off and it has done wonders for exfoliating my dry, exzema riddled winter skin. My skin feels smoother and softer and looks clearer. I have very sensitive combo skin and normally I find scrubs to be too abrasive for my skin there is only one other scrub I can use, but for the price this one you may get less but you get more bang for your buck. I love the smell it is kind of herbally and florally. If you have sensitive skin and you find even scrubs designed for sensitive skin too abrasive then try this scrub it won't let you down.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2009 10:30:00 AM More reviews by lost25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is true to the word and paraben free. Too bad it's not in alignment with my budget and it's time consuming to use.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2009 7:57:00 PM More reviews by ears2u

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At first I liked this stuff but then I noticed I got REALLY bad black heads on my nose, sides of my nose, and on my chin. I've never had black heads before and I have to blame it on this because I haven't used anything differently. I do like the smell of this stuff though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 3:57:00 PM More reviews by xserenity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually don't like the smell of the product, but it left my face feeling clean... and it doesn't even leave my face feeling tight! I don't know if it's just me, but it makes my face look more "glowy."

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2009 6:48:00 PM More reviews by naschrei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells fantastic and is a good exfoliator. I actually wish it was more gritty though. Not the best cleanser ever but really nice for something different. Smells of the lavender.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by somohlala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It's not bad, but I wouldn't say it's terrific either.

I had really bad acne prone skin and AOBS was what the BA suggested me to use. It had no impact on my face what so ever, so I stopped using it.
A few years later, once i got out of my pizza face phase, i wanted to give it a try again. Still, it had to significant improvement on my skin. I think it's too light to be doing anything to my skin.

I gave it a 4* coz i love LUSH products and I'd choose to use this over any other over the counter cleansers (I'm using Herbalism). And the smell is TO DIE FOR!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2008 2:56:00 PM More reviews by 222tresor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not impressed. I used this product for 1 month. During the first 2 weeks, my skin felt so soft and matt. Then I begin to notice pimple on my neck. I never had pimple on my neck before. I blame it on this cleanser because that's the only that has change in my skin care regimen.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2008 12:52:00 PM More reviews by MACai

My sister used this on her sensitive skin and she broke out in hives. When I used it, I didn't break out, but I didn't feel that my face was smoother. So for me, it wasn't worth the price. My sister and I were both disappointed in this product.