August 23, 2014 | 1821 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - TruBlend Liquid Makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2005 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Radiant_chic02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is by far one of the worst foundations ever! It smoothes on easily, but after a week of daily use, my pores got clogged, and I started breaking out all over my cheeks! I would definately not recomend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2005 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Shortbrunette2

I love this foundation... I have pretty oily skin, and this does not get shiny. It is more dewy than shiny. I set w/ a loose powder, and it last all day for me. It is a little pricy for cg, but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2005 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The full price for this foundation is very expensive for a drugstore product. However, this is my HG in the winter time. My oily skin, just becomes oily in the T-Zone in the winter time, and dry everywhere else. I hope they don't discontinue this line, because I really like this foundation. My color is Soft Ivory, because regular Ivory is a bit yellow on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2005 11:42:00 AM More reviews by sariasoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm on my second bottle now and still loving it. fyi i have a major skin problem since I was 14 years old (I'm 20 now). Acne, blackhead, you name it. I have an oily skin that makes it hard for me to apply any make up. Moreover with those harsh products for treating my acne, sometimes I got this several dry area in my face. Well this summer I turn to this foundation. I tried the Loreal version but it gave me a major breakout. But this foundation did not gave me any breakout so far. It's very easy to blend. I use "soft honey" for my dark asian skin tone. But this is not the foundation you want if ur looking for a more heavier coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2005 5:53:00 PM More reviews by BriChz

Yikes! That's what I said after I applied this odd-looking foundation. Despite the name, it didn't blend well at all. It just kind of sat on my face like a mask. I tried it a few times just to give it a fair shot, but it did nothing for me. If you're looking for light coverage, Cover Girl's Tinted Moisturizer is MUCH better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2005 11:42:00 AM More reviews by EriLiz1990

This is a great foundation. The color matches perfectly, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and it evens my skin so perfectly! My skin looked flawless!! I would recommend to use makeup sponges instead of your fingers when applying to make it easier. I would definitly buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2005 5:41:00 AM More reviews by cambria

CoverGirl doesn't usually make worthwhile foundations, but this one definitely is. A little goes a long way, which I love, and I don't need any other cover up for it, it does all the work. The shades are also perfect for my PPP. Blends sooo easily, just great. Its a stretch, but I'd compare this product to a lesser quality Estee Lauder Ideal Matte. Its half the quality, but for the price I'm coming back again and again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2005 5:53:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried this product in several shades. None worked for me. They all have much too much mica in them; they look grey on my skin. They also have a strong fragrance in them. Iman, Black Opal, Milani, or Maybelline offer much better shades for DDD.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2005 7:23:00 PM More reviews by AddysMom23

I love the texture of this. The color matched me perfect. The only draw back I have is it doesnt last long enough. Being a busy mom of a 11 month old I dont have time to reply. Better than most drugstore brands. The only cover girl foundation I have ever liked. Would buy again if I didnt have time to go to mn.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2005 1:18:00 AM More reviews by RoxieRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm terrible at finding a shade that matches my yellowish Indian skintone (Everything I buy tends to be too orange, and a bit too dark... serves me right for not getting testers, I guess...), so I've tried -- mostly in vain -- quite a few of the new products that are said to be true matches.

After being very unhappy with L'Oreal's version (very greasy and unnatural), I bought this.

I got this foundation in Warm Beige, and I'm quite pleased with it. I was a bit worried when I applied it because the color appears a lot lighter when outside of the bottle. When I dotted it on my face, it seemed about 2 shades too light, but after some blending, it looked fine (perhaps a little light, but it'll suit me well in the winter). I go over it with a darker powder and it works.

I'm also pleased that this foundation hasn't had any harsh effects on my skin. I have oily, problem skin, but this foundation hasn't stirred up any trouble (I fell asleep in it accidentally one evening, and even that didn't harm my skin... although I wouldn't recommend doing that. :D)

Very happy with this one.