September 23, 2014 | 976 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - TruBlend Liquid Makeup

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2005 12:10:00 AM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this foundation in 2 shades...ivory and creamy natural. I recently decided to switch to creamy natural to avoid pasty face and find I prefer the darker color better. The formula is very lightweight. My only gripe is the foundation dries on my hand before I can apply it to my face at times.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2005 11:42:00 PM More reviews by mindyair1

lets your own skin shine through, I have pink skin sometimes and the Honey shade counteracts the redness but doesn't look fake. It's like looking at my skin through a veil of warmth. Tones down the red well.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2005 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Radiant_chic02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is by far one of the worst foundations ever! It smoothes on easily, but after a week of daily use, my pores got clogged, and I started breaking out all over my cheeks! I would definately not recomend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2005 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Shortbrunette2

I love this foundation... I have pretty oily skin, and this does not get shiny. It is more dewy than shiny. I set w/ a loose powder, and it last all day for me. It is a little pricy for cg, but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2005 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The full price for this foundation is very expensive for a drugstore product. However, this is my HG in the winter time. My oily skin, just becomes oily in the T-Zone in the winter time, and dry everywhere else. I hope they don't discontinue this line, because I really like this foundation. My color is Soft Ivory, because regular Ivory is a bit yellow on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2005 11:42:00 AM More reviews by sariasoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm on my second bottle now and still loving it. fyi i have a major skin problem since I was 14 years old (I'm 20 now). Acne, blackhead, you name it. I have an oily skin that makes it hard for me to apply any make up. Moreover with those harsh products for treating my acne, sometimes I got this several dry area in my face. Well this summer I turn to this foundation. I tried the Loreal version but it gave me a major breakout. But this foundation did not gave me any breakout so far. It's very easy to blend. I use "soft honey" for my dark asian skin tone. But this is not the foundation you want if ur looking for a more heavier coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2005 5:53:00 PM More reviews by BriChz

Yikes! That's what I said after I applied this odd-looking foundation. Despite the name, it didn't blend well at all. It just kind of sat on my face like a mask. I tried it a few times just to give it a fair shot, but it did nothing for me. If you're looking for light coverage, Cover Girl's Tinted Moisturizer is MUCH better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2005 11:42:00 AM More reviews by EriLiz1990

This is a great foundation. The color matches perfectly, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and it evens my skin so perfectly! My skin looked flawless!! I would recommend to use makeup sponges instead of your fingers when applying to make it easier. I would definitly buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2005 5:41:00 AM More reviews by cambria

CoverGirl doesn't usually make worthwhile foundations, but this one definitely is. A little goes a long way, which I love, and I don't need any other cover up for it, it does all the work. The shades are also perfect for my PPP. Blends sooo easily, just great. Its a stretch, but I'd compare this product to a lesser quality Estee Lauder Ideal Matte. Its half the quality, but for the price I'm coming back again and again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2005 5:53:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried this product in several shades. None worked for me. They all have much too much mica in them; they look grey on my skin. They also have a strong fragrance in them. Iman, Black Opal, Milani, or Maybelline offer much better shades for DDD.