Cover Girl TruBlend Liquid Makeup

3.1

Water (Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, PCA Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclomethicone, Propylparaben, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake, Red 36

Love this product! I didn't think I would like it at first because it is after all a cover girl foundation but I was proven wrong!!! Feels so good when you put it on and provides great coverage. Comes in a pump so hygienic too! I only wish it had spf in it too. Oh well. Can't have everything. Still, a great price for the coverage and great feel of the product. Would definitely buy it again!!!

on 1/28/2006 9:13:00 AM

I tried this product during a short lived attempt at frugal makeup purchasing. I liked the consistancy of the product when first pumped from the container but, like others have said it was difficult to blend once applied to the face. I got samples at first and was pleased with the color enough (I had the lightest color, can't remember the name) to buy a full size container. I'm quite fair and have a lot of trouble finding make up that doesn't make me look pink, YUCK!! This foundation was such a good color for me I tried really, REALLY hard to overlook how oily my face was by mid-day. Oil slick ... just plain nasty. Oil absorbing cloths couldn't even begin to fix that mess. So, I threw in the towel after a week and bought some more Lancome color ID, only foundation that works for me so far.

on 1/24/2006 10:43:00 PM

This is a too heavy on my skin. It feels oily. GREAT COVERAGE though. I loved the packaging.

on 1/23/2006 2:24:00 PM

The one thing I hate about CoverGirl foundations is they always seem to leave a cast of color on your face for the first 30 minutes - 1hr or so. I have fair skin and red hair, but yellow undertones. I was always thinking my makeup looked either too pale or too red [using either Ivory or Natural Ivory] but by the middle of the day, it seemed to have blended in with my skin tone much better. The cast or makeup line that the foundation leaves right after you apply it makes the color look a LOT darker or thicker than it really is. This does cover well and is nice for my oily prone skin, but the colors just don't seem to be right. It leaves that dark mask line of "makeup face" that is NOT attractive for a good while, and while it does go away, it shouldn't be happening at all if you ask me. This makeup can be SUCH a pain when you need to get out the door fast. I need to find a foundation that I can apply and not have to continuously blend for an hour to make look somewhat decent.

on 1/22/2006 4:53:00 PM

I used this during the summer because it was the only foundation I could find that would naturally match my tan. My face kept breaking out and I just figured that it was the heat and humidity. Around Sept. and Oct. when I quit tanning I bought a lighter shade and my face kept breaking out! I quit using it and my face is great again. True, it comes in really great shades, but having gross skin is not worth it!

on 1/16/2006 7:09:00 PM

I love this foundation. I have combo skin (very oily yet flakey), and this works wonderfully for me. Makes my skin glow w/out being oily. I have and will buy again.

on 1/1/2006 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! i have combination skin, and when i first purchased this..it would make my dry spots flake...and it would b really noticable...but now i use a better moisturiser...so now it works perfectly. I love the coverage it gives, it's doesn't looked like it's caked on, and it's not too sheer...perfect coverage, especially because i have red cheeks 24/7. The dispenser can get a little messy, but besides that..it's perfect...HG!

EDIT: What have Covergirl done??? I have always been using the trublend in the plastic packaging. I ran out out so i went 2 get more, and i noticed that they have changed the packaging into the glass one, and unfortunately the formulation too. This came out really runny, as the old formulation was quite thick,. It applied streaky due to the runniness, but it matched my skintone...for about 5 seconds, and then it turned orange!!! Which has never happened with the old formulation, looks like I'm gonna need to hunt for a new HG foundation. Never again.

on 12/30/2005 5:53:00 AM

Over all I think this product is awesome. It is a little bit thick but it blends very well. It has a kinda weird smell at first but once its on your face you can't notice that. And with the trublend powder it looks really good. Coverage is good and it makes my skin look very clear. I have used trublend for the last 8 months and I would deffinetaly recommend it. Oh and the packaging is very convienant too, with the whole pump thing. I will more than likely continue too use this product for awhile.

I am surprised there are so many good reviews about this product. None of the shades match my skin at all and it makes my skin peel.

on 12/3/2005 4:44:00 PM

Well I gave it a one because its my first 10 minutes with it on... first time it looked a lil chalky...but i am hoping it works right. i really hope it doesn not break me out... the coverage is medium and you can build it up. But the foundation is nor liquid or moouse. Its weird to describe, but its very thick when you despense it on your hand. But whatever... I'll write back 2morrow to see how it works while i'm at work.(reference: toasted almond...combo/normal skin)

UPDATE:It didnt break me out... i dont really like it because when i put it on my face its a lil lighter... I mean I can pull it off and all but yeah... a lil' weird.. I think I'm having a change of heart for my first foundation True Match by L'Oreal Paris. So if this helps(oh yeah... it pumps out funny too)

Update: I Really Dont like This...It looks like it makes my a toatlly lighter shade. I am toasted almond...so ladies watch out.... I'd never buy this again...sorry cg...