Cover Girl TruBlend Liquid Makeup

3.1

Water (Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, PCA Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclomethicone, Propylparaben, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake, Red 36

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the only foundation I've worn for the last several years. I love it and it matches my very light skin pretty closely. I like the pump feature and I think that the product blends quite easily on my skin. It lasts forever as well, which is nice!

I love this product! It goes on so well and it stays perfect all day. The color blends so well to my natural skin tone, and I just love it. And I like how it's lightweight, has a slight SPF factor, and doesn't look cakey. Thumbs up for me!

I love the pruduct but hate the pump feature. It always gets clogged. I have to over look that part because I love the coverage of this and how well it matches my skin. I am a light skinned african american and I do not find it ashy at all on my skin. I use soft honey.

I DON'T KNOW WHY I KEEP BUYING COVERGIRL FOUNDATION. I HAVE DARK SKIN AND IT ALWAYS LOKKS ASHY. THEY NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT. EVEN THERE PRESSED PWDERS. I DID NOT LIKE TRUBLEND. IT LOOKS REAL CHALKY AND GRAY. I TOOK IT RIGHT BACK TO WAL-MART. NEVER AGAIN.

I love the pump this foundation comes in--very hygenic. It also feels very nice when first smoothed on due to the mousse-like texture. But beyond that, I pretty much hate it. This is my third try; the first time I followed the card (I'm an amateur) and got a shade WAY too dark for me. The second I got the right color, but the product had separated or something and was runny with chunks. But I tried it one more time. It just leaves a horrible, thick, mask-like layer--very difficult to blend especially as it dries quickly. I tried mixing a very, very, very small amount with my usual CG Smoothers foundation, but it's too thick for even that--even a drop of this stuff mixed with my normal concealer causes a mask-like appearance, settling into every pore and causing all my facial hairs to stand on end. Total waste of money.

Love this product! I didn't think I would like it at first because it is after all a cover girl foundation but I was proven wrong!!! Feels so good when you put it on and provides great coverage. Comes in a pump so hygienic too! I only wish it had spf in it too. Oh well. Can't have everything. Still, a great price for the coverage and great feel of the product. Would definitely buy it again!!!

I tried this product during a short lived attempt at frugal makeup purchasing. I liked the consistancy of the product when first pumped from the container but, like others have said it was difficult to blend once applied to the face. I got samples at first and was pleased with the color enough (I had the lightest color, can't remember the name) to buy a full size container. I'm quite fair and have a lot of trouble finding make up that doesn't make me look pink, YUCK!! This foundation was such a good color for me I tried really, REALLY hard to overlook how oily my face was by mid-day. Oil slick ... just plain nasty. Oil absorbing cloths couldn't even begin to fix that mess. So, I threw in the towel after a week and bought some more Lancome color ID, only foundation that works for me so far.

This is a too heavy on my skin. It feels oily. GREAT COVERAGE though. I loved the packaging.

The one thing I hate about CoverGirl foundations is they always seem to leave a cast of color on your face for the first 30 minutes - 1hr or so. I have fair skin and red hair, but yellow undertones. I was always thinking my makeup looked either too pale or too red [using either Ivory or Natural Ivory] but by the middle of the day, it seemed to have blended in with my skin tone much better. The cast or makeup line that the foundation leaves right after you apply it makes the color look a LOT darker or thicker than it really is. This does cover well and is nice for my oily prone skin, but the colors just don't seem to be right. It leaves that dark mask line of "makeup face" that is NOT attractive for a good while, and while it does go away, it shouldn't be happening at all if you ask me. This makeup can be SUCH a pain when you need to get out the door fast. I need to find a foundation that I can apply and not have to continuously blend for an hour to make look somewhat decent.

I used this during the summer because it was the only foundation I could find that would naturally match my tan. My face kept breaking out and I just figured that it was the heat and humidity. Around Sept. and Oct. when I quit tanning I bought a lighter shade and my face kept breaking out! I quit using it and my face is great again. True, it comes in really great shades, but having gross skin is not worth it!