November 22, 2014 | 441 users online

Fragrances - Burberry - Brit

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2006 8:38:00 AM More reviews by lorenbarton000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Brit is nice. I just find on me though that it doesn't last, I only have the EDT version so maybe that is why. I think I prefer it when I smell it on others as opposed to myself..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2006 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love sweet fragances, so this one is just perfect!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2006 4:49:00 PM More reviews by i9jadei9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this fragrance! It's so rich and only gets better throughout the day!! The staying power is phenomenal! It makes me think of the colder months when you're all bundled up at home in front of the fire. It is rather expensive but will obviously last a long time! I was very happy to add this to my collection. =)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2006 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Loves

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Something in this gives me a migraine. I think it could be the vanilla. I can take a trace of vanilla but not too much. Another cologne my DH used also gave me a headache and nausea. This is a no for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2006 6:10:00 PM More reviews by westcoastgirl

I Love this fragrance! I wear this one in the fall and winter months and Burberry weekend during the warmer months. Both have great staying power even better when worn with the lotion and the fragrance together. The bottle is so cute too! This one is a keeper!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2006 2:43:00 PM More reviews by robotica77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very sophisticated and mature vanilla. I can see why it's so popular. This is a safe fragrance to give as a gift to any working woman, that being said, I would probably wear this in the office since it is non-offending yet proffesional. I would love a decant or maybe even the pretty plaid bottle. It's very classic, like Audrey Hepburn. I do remember this being worn years ago and since it has become a perfume classic. Notes: Italian Lime, Icy Pear, Green Almond, White Peony, Sugared Almonds, Amber, Mahogany, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. It mixes perfectly for me without any one note becoming strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2006 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Giuliam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my favorite fragrances. I like to joke that it ruined me for all other perfumes, because I honestly can't find anything else I like as much. Most vanilla-based scents smell really synthetic and cheap to me, but this is absolutely lovely. It's an appropriate scent especially for fall and winter days when you need something feminine, comforting and classy—the fragrance equivalent of a cashmere sweater! Not to fear, though, soft notes of lime keep this fresh without being stuffy. Brit would be a nice choice for an older teen, but really anyone with sophisticated tastes would find this appealing.

My only real gripe is that I wished it lasted longer. Even though I use the EDP, its lasting power isn't all that great, though it's significantly stronger than the EDT. In fact, don't waste your money on the EDT unless it happens to work better with your skin chemistry; my nose, however, couldn't detect a difference between the two versions when I tried them.

Another thing that annoys me is that the bottle design makes it impossible to get the top off to fill a purse sized atomizer, which more or less forces the consumer to buy Burberry's cute but ridiculously pricey $80.00 purse spray. Smart marketing trick, eh?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2006 11:10:00 PM More reviews by sol_0586

Ok, these is the ultimate fragrance there is!! Is smells sooooooo, sooooo good!! One of the best buys I have ever made, I paid $100 for a bottle when it first came out, and then saw it at Walmart a few month later for like 1/2 the price, I liked it so much, I didn't care I paid so much money, I was happy I found it when I did, I'm in love with these fragrance, and so is my fiancee.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2006 12:43:00 PM More reviews by SudsInTheBucket

Wonderful spicey scent that is GREAT for the Autumn and Winter months.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2006 4:35:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

A gorgeous vanillary skin scent that is soft and comforting, similar to the original London but lighter. I have the EDT version which comes in clear glass bottle covered with sheer white plaids - very imaginative. I received it as a gift set with a gorgeous body cream. I do enjoy this fragrance - definite repurchase.