Burberry Brit

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am not gonna describe it because there are a ton of reviews that describe it, I just wanna throw my two cents in and let everyone know this is my HG scent, I wear it daily, love it, get compliments on it. And I will definitley repurchase everytime i run out!

on 9/30/2006 5:07:00 PM

This is one of my staples-it is a strong perfume but the dry down is much more subtle. I love how the vanilla comes through, you don't have to re-apply this perfume as it lasts and lasts. The plaid bottle is cute too. This is definitely a fall/winter scent-too strong for the warmer weather.

on 9/29/2006 10:53:00 AM

Oh my, this is not my style at all. First of all, I usually don't care about packaging that much, but this bottle is really ugly to me, kind of a turn off. This fragrance is really too sweet, and I can't help but smell a whiff of 'pipe' tobacco. I picked up a sample, and it went from one spray on my wrist directly to trash. I smelled that pipe smell all day, so I guess one lippie for staying power.

on 9/24/2006 3:55:00 PM

I asolutely love this scent. It is very warm and inviting. Not going to lie, I hate vanilla fragrances, but with Brit the tonka bean and the almond neutralize it. This scent can be worn in any season (edt for warmer months and edp for cooler months). It is a sensual warm fragrance, which should be avoided by those who adore citrus/clean/oriental fragrances. If you love amber, tonka bean, almond, or even vanilla this is the scent for you. *** The edt doesn't last long but if you layer it over the body lotion it will last much longer. plus the lotion smells more like tonka bean and lime than vanilla so it further neutralizes the vanilla for the vanilla-phobic chicas.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

When I first bought this perfume, the lime note was very fleeting and the fragrance smelt mostly like vanilla, sandalwood (the particular blend of smells remind me of sandalwood incense even though I know sandalwood isn't listed as an actual note), and almonds. A few months after buying it something must have happened with my skin chemistry because whenever I wore it I smelt of sour lime and musk and I stopped wearing it for a few months. A few days ago I gingerly tested my beloved Burberry Brit that didnít seem to love me back and found that I miraculously had the skin chemistry for this again. Oddly enough this time the lime note is very long lasting and mingles really well with the other notes listed above. It kind of smells like key lime pie with an almond garnish resting on a bed of sandalwood. If youíve got the chemistry for this, it can be fabulous. continued >>

on 9/15/2006 6:02:00 PM

A clean smelling fruity floral. Burberry Brit Gold EDP has great staying power on me so I decided to try this EDP based on the reviews here. I really believe that your body chemistry will either work with or against you with any parfum. This one just did not make a good match. It smells wonderful on those who do have the right genetics for it!

I love this perfume. I smelled it several years ago, and always loved it. However, my mother hated it. I finally bought a bottle this year, of the EDT. Its so cute and tiny. The scent is warm and spicy on me. Its a bit sweer for the first 15 minutes or so, but it calms down. I can still smell traces of it on and Ive had it on for 6 hours or so. It smells less carmely than I remember it smelling, but its one of the only perfumes I wear.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Brit is nice. I just find on me though that it doesn't last, I only have the EDT version so maybe that is why. I think I prefer it when I smell it on others as opposed to myself..

on 9/2/2006 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely love sweet fragances, so this one is just perfect!!

on 8/26/2006 4:49:00 PM

I absolutely love this fragrance! It's so rich and only gets better throughout the day!! The staying power is phenomenal! It makes me think of the colder months when you're all bundled up at home in front of the fire. It is rather expensive but will obviously last a long time! I was very happy to add this to my collection. =)

Popular Fragrances