Burberry Brit

I've looked at this fragrance for years, but never actually tested it. The notes just didnt attract my attention. However, i've recently began to like warm, oriental scents, and decided to give this one a try, and my, was i surprised! Brit smells exactly like Coty Ici, the hard-to-find drugstore fragrance. It is almost uncanny, and out of the two scents, i prefer Ici - its richer and is fraction of the price.
So far, none of the Burburry scents have worked for me.

If you are looking for a soft scent, this is the one! It has vanilla-based undertones, and is kind of musky...I always feel very sophisticated when I wear this scent!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I thought I liked this earlier but it smells like smoked hickory ham on me after the drydown. I'm getting a musky smoked scent...Doesn't work with my chemistry I suppose.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love the cute bottle this comes in! This is one of my all-time favorite scents. It's warm, rich, and comforting. It smells like Christmas, like vanilla, like cookies baking in the oven. My boyfriend really likes this scent as well. Good for any occasion, formal or casual. This is unique, I've never found a comparable perfume. It smells homey and welcoming but sophisticated.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My partner bought this lovely scent for me as a present.....it's different from the overtly feminine scents I usually wear, very soft wintery kind of fragrance....like wrapping yourself in a cashmere shawl. Yummy!

I tried Burberry Brit a few times and for some reason every time I do I smell a totally different thing! Last few times however, I've been able to nail it down to a very, very sweet candy-like aroma in this scent! It was like the ice-cream shop and candy store all in one. Very yummy, very creamy and sugary sweet; but not like burnt sugar--there are a few fragrances out there that smell more intense of burnt sugar & cotton candy (Pink Sugar being only one of the many)... but Burberry Brit has a slightly mellower, more like a cake smell to it... There is also a very distinct almond smell there as well which is nice... Both top notes and middle notes are loaded with almond!... only I really wish that I could hang on to it a bit longer - especially the almond notes... The staying power is alright... OK so I spray on A LOT!!! in order to make is stay... but I do love it... I'm guessing this will be as close to Gloria as I'll get. I find it hard to grasp and spray the 100ml bottle, it's just too wide. Also there is a very distinct difference between edt and edp and while I have both I think I wear my edp more. Edp is softer and mellower, while edt has a very strong amaretto scent to it and I love it as well.

This perfume is not the worst thing I ever smelled in my life but absolutely not my style. It is very strong and masculine smelling. The only scent I can really pick up at all in this is an overpowering attack of lime. It smells exactly like my dad's aftershave lotion. Not for someone looking for a subtle scent...

Warm, slightly woody, not at all foody vanilla with a bracing note of lime. I like that the lime keeps it from being too sweet, but it isn't that well-balanced. Very interesting contrast. I like the scent but hate the bottle.

I'm one of those that love Aquolina's pink sugar, and this smelled so fantastic on me that my SO practically ate my arm/neck smelling this (he also loves sweeter scents). I think Brit has little more citrus/wood to temper the sugar so it's a little more grown-up than aquolina; it's my new favorite day scent.

I will just agree with all the other great reviews here : this is such a fantastic, classic fragrance. The plaid bottle is adorable. I will wear this for a long time.

Popular Fragrances