October 1, 2014 | 1677 users online

Fragrances - Burberry - Brit

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2006 6:10:00 PM More reviews by westcoastgirl

I Love this fragrance! I wear this one in the fall and winter months and Burberry weekend during the warmer months. Both have great staying power even better when worn with the lotion and the fragrance together. The bottle is so cute too! This one is a keeper!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2006 2:43:00 PM More reviews by robotica77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very sophisticated and mature vanilla. I can see why it's so popular. This is a safe fragrance to give as a gift to any working woman, that being said, I would probably wear this in the office since it is non-offending yet proffesional. I would love a decant or maybe even the pretty plaid bottle. It's very classic, like Audrey Hepburn. I do remember this being worn years ago and since it has become a perfume classic. Notes: Italian Lime, Icy Pear, Green Almond, White Peony, Sugared Almonds, Amber, Mahogany, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. It mixes perfectly for me without any one note becoming strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2006 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Giuliam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my favorite fragrances. I like to joke that it ruined me for all other perfumes, because I honestly can't find anything else I like as much. Most vanilla-based scents smell really synthetic and cheap to me, but this is absolutely lovely. It's an appropriate scent especially for fall and winter days when you need something feminine, comforting and classy—the fragrance equivalent of a cashmere sweater! Not to fear, though, soft notes of lime keep this fresh without being stuffy. Brit would be a nice choice for an older teen, but really anyone with sophisticated tastes would find this appealing.

My only real gripe is that I wished it lasted longer. Even though I use the EDP, its lasting power isn't all that great, though it's significantly stronger than the EDT. In fact, don't waste your money on the EDT unless it happens to work better with your skin chemistry; my nose, however, couldn't detect a difference between the two versions when I tried them.

Another thing that annoys me is that the bottle design makes it impossible to get the top off to fill a purse sized atomizer, which more or less forces the consumer to buy Burberry's cute but ridiculously pricey $80.00 purse spray. Smart marketing trick, eh?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2006 11:10:00 PM More reviews by sol_0586

Ok, these is the ultimate fragrance there is!! Is smells sooooooo, sooooo good!! One of the best buys I have ever made, I paid $100 for a bottle when it first came out, and then saw it at Walmart a few month later for like 1/2 the price, I liked it so much, I didn't care I paid so much money, I was happy I found it when I did, I'm in love with these fragrance, and so is my fiancee.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2006 12:43:00 PM More reviews by SudsInTheBucket

Wonderful spicey scent that is GREAT for the Autumn and Winter months.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2006 4:35:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

A gorgeous vanillary skin scent that is soft and comforting, similar to the original London but lighter. I have the EDT version which comes in clear glass bottle covered with sheer white plaids - very imaginative. I received it as a gift set with a gorgeous body cream. I do enjoy this fragrance - definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2006 6:33:00 PM More reviews by urbandecaychick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My favorite fragrance of all time!! My boyfriend bought it for me a while ago and I fell in love with this ever since! It's definetely my signature fragrance; feminine and sophisticated, yet fun, different, and unique. I'm in love.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2006 6:30:00 PM More reviews by perfumeslut

THE ONLY THING I LOVE ABOUT THIS BEEN THERE DONE THAT FRAGRANCE IS THE BOTTLE!! THIS FRAGRANCE SMELLS JUST AS GENERIC AS EVERY OTHER MASS MARKETED DEPARTMENT STORE FRAGRANCE OUT THERE. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS FRAGRANCE THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS PROBABLY WALKING AROUND THE LOCAL MALL WEARING. ON THE OTHER HAND I AM A LITTLE BIT OF A FRAGRANCE SNOB AND LIKE THE HARD TO FIND BOUTIQUE FRAGRANCES ANYWAY, BUT I GENUINELY DO NOT LIKE THE DEPARTMENT STORE FRAGRANCES AS THEY ALL SMELL WAY TO FLORAL AND SYNTHETIC.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2006 12:58:00 AM More reviews by kristacular1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I first smelled this fragrance in a magazine and I thought it smelled AMAZING. When I finally got around to buying it I was so excited...but I was saddened to find that when you spray this perfume it smells like BUG SPRAY! It smells OK after it wears off, but it was absolutely nothing like what I smelled in the magazine...it was quite disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2006 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Jenny42901

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is going to be my signature scent. A very beautiful, warm, and "sexy in a mature way" type of fragrance that I fell in love with the first time I smelled it and three years later I'm still favoring this scent over all others. The staying power, although not outstanding, is decent enough and I highly recommend "layering" to smell like Brit all day long. The soothing, homey vanilla is what attracts me most to this wonderful, favorite scent of mine. I would definitely purchase again, although a bit pricey.