LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids soap

Honey Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Sunflower Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Helianthus annuus; Cocos nucifera), Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Perfume, Beeswax (Cera alba), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium dulcis), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Organic Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Chloride, Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Titanium Dioxide, *Limonene, *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

This is my favourite soap from Lush. A toffee/caramel perfumed soap which smells good enough to eat. I don't find it drying on my skin but I only use it on my body. It is best to let it dry off between uses as if it sits in water then it easily starts to dissolve. I buy it over and over again.

It was a little pricey for a little chunk of soap...but it smells like heaven! I didn't get a ton of lather with it, but what I do get leaves my skin feeling softer than a baby's bottom alllll over. I actually cut my chunk in half and left one in the fridge and have been using on smaller chunk for about 2 weeks. The only comlpaint would that that stiff peice of honey comb, it has a habit of scraping me at odd angles. I love this soap, and am a complete Lush convert. I will splurge on this stuff until the day I die.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this soap. My usual HG soap is the Dove Sensitive Skin soap which is fragrance free but when I would like a nice scent to make me feel good and yummy I reach for this. There is nothing artificial about this soap since it smells so edible and its natural. I will continue to purchase because I dont think it irritates my skin athough it has SLS.

This is my favourite LUSH soap.. wonderful scent, stays on the skin. As all LUSH soaps are, it is a little bit pricey and will not last too long in the shower - but it is worth indulging every now and then.

Am i right in thinking this used to smell different? Hmmm... Was that honey Waffle?
Never mind! This soap is just gorgeous! It smells less like honey and more like creamy caramel...mmmm :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This soap smells absolutely delicious, and I use it on me, my kids, even the dog. It's gentle enough for those with sensitive skin, like my son, and the smell is something that my kids enjoy as well. Doesn't dry out skin, although I wouldn't call it especially moisturizing. Will definitely buy again.

This soap smells so delicious! It lathers nicely when I used it with a shower puff. The only reason why I give it a 4 is because its a little drying for my skin so I have to use moisturizer afterwards, but I would purchase it again!

Ooh, it is just too fabulous. When I bought my first chunk, I thought it was very pricey (AU$7.50/100gm) but omg, I was in heaven when I tried it. The scent does wear away a bit too quickly for my liking.l
However, I do think it cleared up the acne on my back (less then one week!) and it hasn't reappeared since (even after I ran out and used normal soap) :D

Greatest soap EVER.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

My absolute favourite soap ever...smells like a mix of caramel,honey and toffee!only problem I find is it just goes way too quickly(even keeping it out of the shower) and it can be a little expensive considering it doesn't last long...

great soap! it smells really incredible, BUT DON'T LICK IT!! i have tried and believe me it does not taste as good as it smells.