August 2, 2014 | 1094 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2008 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Mirtilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first Lush product ever. I used to use it daily, a truly unforgettable soap!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2008 4:08:00 PM More reviews by crazyfrog13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This left my skin feeling soft and it smells wonderful, actually, it smells a lot like the Honey Bee bath bomb IMO...without the mess. It didn't lather as much as I would like, but that's not a big deal.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2008 9:10:00 PM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

well, this soap smells nice, but didnt Lather richly, cleans good, rinses off well, but only thing is my sensitive skin got a little irritated with this soap, but I DO LOVE there body washes the olive branch and the flying fox body washes, but for there soaps, I dont think my body likes this one, too bad..but i still Love LUSH!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 7:55:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my Lush favorites. Love this soap because It smells amazing.I don't typically like anything that's really food-scented or sweet candy smells, but this one is just perfect. I had mixed feelings about the honeycomb on top of the bar. It'd great as a exfoliating item but it does'nt want to stay on top of the bar!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 6:15:00 PM More reviews by starlequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

BEST. SOAP. EVER!!!

Omigosh this smells sooo good! I'm not going to put my regular positive/negative list because I can't really think of anything bad to say about this (besides that the honeycomb top [if you get it] can be a liittle scratchy). It smells simply amazing.. honey/toffee/brown sugar, lasts quite a while as far as LUSH soaps go, and doesn't leave me too terribly dry either. Love it! Highly recommended for new LUSH users! :) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2008 3:20:00 AM More reviews by baboots

My favorite soap of all time! I use this as both a hand and body soap. It's not drying either. It's the scent that makes it my fave though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2008 11:24:00 PM More reviews by pulidobl

This is HG soap for me! I swear I purchased a quarter of one of those big wheels at the Lush clean sweep sale. A very comforting scent. Kinda honey-toffee-sugar to me with a tad of some sort of citrus - This type of soap does not last as long as the "french milled" type, but I love it the same. The honeycomb at the top is too cute - LOVE THIS>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2008 10:11:00 AM More reviews by aerosmithkat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this soap when I'm in a foody mood. It smells like honey and toffee. It doesn't leave my skin too dry, but it is a soap so i don't expect it to be super moisturizing either. I can use it for shaving and i get a nice close shave because the lather is so creamy. I like to keep it in rotation with my other soaps.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2008 11:50:00 PM More reviews by marleypup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Violet

Like all of LUSH's soaps, this is a melt-and-pour glycerin base product. It's not cold-process, made-with-lye-and-oil. So naturally it won't be as moisturizing as it is more of a detergent.

However, I find this delicious, toffee/gardenia/honey soap to be more softening and soothing than others by LUSH. The ingredients are superior, with aloe and honey water and lovely essential oils.

The soap comes topped with a hunk of beeswax (may or may not be real, not sure!), which can be used to exfoliate feet or other rough bits. The soap itself is fragrant and lingers on the skin. It's perfect for hand-washing; we always keep a chunk by the sink.

The slight floral undertones of Honey I Washed the Kids makes it much less cloying than it would be otherwise. And for the record, it's not a true honey--it's more of a candyish honey, like toffee and chocolate. Delicious and unusual.

It's a top seller for a reason!

Be careful to drain it well and leave it some place dry or it will melt away, and it is NOT cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2007 12:28:00 AM More reviews by no_regrets_coyote

i just bought five ginormous chunks of this from LUSH, so i think i can safely say it's my favorite soap. love it.