LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids soap

Honey Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Sunflower Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Helianthus annuus; Cocos nucifera), Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Perfume, Beeswax (Cera alba), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium dulcis), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Organic Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Chloride, Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Titanium Dioxide, *Limonene, *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

on 3/24/2008 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Smells great. My skin felt soft. Love that there isn't much packaging. Gave it a 3 for price as this and most Lush products are expensive. I will totally buy again!

on 3/23/2008 4:28:00 PM

Love this soap because it helps lock moisture in on dry skin. It has Aloe and honey which helps your skin be supple and hydrated. It is definitely more moisturizing than most soaps on the market, which are harsh and designed to strip the skin. The smell is really heavenly, a caramel toffe scent. Definitely take care of this bar of soap, since it is a softer soap (because of the ingredients geared towards dry skin i.e. aloe and honey), it can melt if not drained properly. But since your skin is important, this soap is definitely worth it.

on 3/21/2008 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This was the very first Lush product I ever tried and I guess that salesperson knew what she was doing because it sure hooked me. Amazing amazing smell like chocolate and toffee and honey and cream -- I honestly was making up excuses to have a bath when we got this soap. The only negative thing is it doesn't lather up great but still I'd buy it for the smell alone. The last time I went to Lush they were having an amazing clearance sale but they were all out of this soap :(

on 3/9/2008 1:39:00 PM

I love the smell of this soap, and so far my bar has lasted quite a while. I do drain it and keep it out of the shower though, which makes a huge difference. Unfortunately, the soap doesn't really lather very well, and the honeycomb top is rather useless. It's also not very moisturising, but I would buy it again if only for the smell alone.

on 3/7/2008 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, this soap smells absolutely divine! After using this delicious honey and toffee combination soap, I immediately threw out my old bar soap that I had before. I love the look of the soap too, it's got a layer of "honeycomb"-looking soap and then a creamy middle part and a textured tan bottom. It's pricey - I just bought a small piece to try (about 1/3 the volume of your typical bar of soap) and it was over $5. There was a relatively normal sized bar that was a hefty $15. After using this however, I will gladly buy several chunks and pay the price. It also left my skin feeling *really* soft - and especially my hands too after holding the soap to cleanse. I've never been much of a soap bar user, but this soap has definitely changed that.

on 2/24/2008 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Yummy smelling. Works like a normal soap though (i.e. not extra moisturizing or anything). Smell isn't as strong as I'd like. Would have liked to walk around smelling like toffee all day :D

The waxy covering on top makes a good general exfoliator for elbows and feet.

May purchase again because I like how it's more natural and doesn't come in a big bottle that just produces more waste when I've finished with it. Would probably prefer to try other "flavours" first though.

on 2/20/2008 12:31:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I received a free sample of this soap and when I smelled it I didn't think much of it. I finally got around to using it and at first I was not impressed because it didn't lather up well. However, the scent is amazing! There is something very comforting about the scent, it smells like honey with toffee. Very yummy. It left a nice subtle scent on my skin and it was actually quite moisturizing. I went back to Lush and my blood pressure dropped when I saw the price. It is quite expensive but it was so good I bought it anyways. It is my new favorite soap.

on 2/15/2008 3:20:00 PM

I love a lot of Lush's soaps, but this one didn't do anything for me. It smelled OK, but sort of ordinary to me and it was just plain, hard soap that didn't moisturize particularly well or do anything special to merit the high price.

on 2/12/2008 10:06:00 PM

another favorite from lush. i love the smell. light but very nice. i love using this in the shower and my 3-yr old daughter is sooo addicted to this!

on 2/8/2008 10:49:00 PM

Adore, adore, adore this lovely soap with its uniquely strong honey scent. I wish I had bought more during the sale. Lovely beyond words.