September 30, 2014 | 1915 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 10:06:00 PM More reviews by warfreakbaby

another favorite from lush. i love the smell. light but very nice. i love using this in the shower and my 3-yr old daughter is sooo addicted to this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2008 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Adore, adore, adore this lovely soap with its uniquely strong honey scent. I wish I had bought more during the sale. Lovely beyond words.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2008 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Mirtilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first Lush product ever. I used to use it daily, a truly unforgettable soap!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2008 4:08:00 PM More reviews by crazyfrog13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This left my skin feeling soft and it smells wonderful, actually, it smells a lot like the Honey Bee bath bomb IMO...without the mess. It didn't lather as much as I would like, but that's not a big deal.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2008 9:10:00 PM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

well, this soap smells nice, but didnt Lather richly, cleans good, rinses off well, but only thing is my sensitive skin got a little irritated with this soap, but I DO LOVE there body washes the olive branch and the flying fox body washes, but for there soaps, I dont think my body likes this one, too bad..but i still Love LUSH!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 7:55:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my Lush favorites. Love this soap because It smells amazing.I don't typically like anything that's really food-scented or sweet candy smells, but this one is just perfect. I had mixed feelings about the honeycomb on top of the bar. It'd great as a exfoliating item but it does'nt want to stay on top of the bar!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 6:15:00 PM More reviews by starlequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

BEST. SOAP. EVER!!!

Omigosh this smells sooo good! I'm not going to put my regular positive/negative list because I can't really think of anything bad to say about this (besides that the honeycomb top [if you get it] can be a liittle scratchy). It smells simply amazing.. honey/toffee/brown sugar, lasts quite a while as far as LUSH soaps go, and doesn't leave me too terribly dry either. Love it! Highly recommended for new LUSH users! :) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2008 3:20:00 AM More reviews by baboots

My favorite soap of all time! I use this as both a hand and body soap. It's not drying either. It's the scent that makes it my fave though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2008 11:24:00 PM More reviews by pulidobl

This is HG soap for me! I swear I purchased a quarter of one of those big wheels at the Lush clean sweep sale. A very comforting scent. Kinda honey-toffee-sugar to me with a tad of some sort of citrus - This type of soap does not last as long as the "french milled" type, but I love it the same. The honeycomb at the top is too cute - LOVE THIS>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2008 10:11:00 AM More reviews by aerosmithkat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this soap when I'm in a foody mood. It smells like honey and toffee. It doesn't leave my skin too dry, but it is a soap so i don't expect it to be super moisturizing either. I can use it for shaving and i get a nice close shave because the lather is so creamy. I like to keep it in rotation with my other soaps.