December 19, 2014 | 1508 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2008 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow, this soap smells absolutely divine! After using this delicious honey and toffee combination soap, I immediately threw out my old bar soap that I had before. I love the look of the soap too, it's got a layer of "honeycomb"-looking soap and then a creamy middle part and a textured tan bottom. It's pricey - I just bought a small piece to try (about 1/3 the volume of your typical bar of soap) and it was over $5. There was a relatively normal sized bar that was a hefty $15. After using this however, I will gladly buy several chunks and pay the price. It also left my skin feeling *really* soft - and especially my hands too after holding the soap to cleanse. I've never been much of a soap bar user, but this soap has definitely changed that.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2008 5:10:00 AM More reviews by tr1n1ty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yummy smelling. Works like a normal soap though (i.e. not extra moisturizing or anything). Smell isn't as strong as I'd like. Would have liked to walk around smelling like toffee all day :D

The waxy covering on top makes a good general exfoliator for elbows and feet.

May purchase again because I like how it's more natural and doesn't come in a big bottle that just produces more waste when I've finished with it. Would probably prefer to try other "flavours" first though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by maven22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a free sample of this soap and when I smelled it I didn't think much of it. I finally got around to using it and at first I was not impressed because it didn't lather up well. However, the scent is amazing! There is something very comforting about the scent, it smells like honey with toffee. Very yummy. It left a nice subtle scent on my skin and it was actually quite moisturizing. I went back to Lush and my blood pressure dropped when I saw the price. It is quite expensive but it was so good I bought it anyways. It is my new favorite soap.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2008 3:20:00 PM More reviews by ymadub

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love a lot of Lush's soaps, but this one didn't do anything for me. It smelled OK, but sort of ordinary to me and it was just plain, hard soap that didn't moisturize particularly well or do anything special to merit the high price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 10:06:00 PM More reviews by warfreakbaby

another favorite from lush. i love the smell. light but very nice. i love using this in the shower and my 3-yr old daughter is sooo addicted to this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2008 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Adore, adore, adore this lovely soap with its uniquely strong honey scent. I wish I had bought more during the sale. Lovely beyond words.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2008 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Mirtilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first Lush product ever. I used to use it daily, a truly unforgettable soap!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2008 4:08:00 PM More reviews by crazyfrog13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This left my skin feeling soft and it smells wonderful, actually, it smells a lot like the Honey Bee bath bomb IMO...without the mess. It didn't lather as much as I would like, but that's not a big deal.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2008 9:10:00 PM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

well, this soap smells nice, but didnt Lather richly, cleans good, rinses off well, but only thing is my sensitive skin got a little irritated with this soap, but I DO LOVE there body washes the olive branch and the flying fox body washes, but for there soaps, I dont think my body likes this one, too bad..but i still Love LUSH!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 7:55:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my Lush favorites. Love this soap because It smells amazing.I don't typically like anything that's really food-scented or sweet candy smells, but this one is just perfect. I had mixed feelings about the honeycomb on top of the bar. It'd great as a exfoliating item but it does'nt want to stay on top of the bar!!!