Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner

Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. Tocopheryl Acetate. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Oleyl Alcohol, TEA-Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate. Xanthan Gum, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contian : Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titnaium Dioxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride, CArmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet.

on 1/29/2010 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

the is the best liquid liner ive tried so far. I got it in black brown, which pretty much looks black. Its really easy to apply and the best part it is dosent smudge and stays on the whole day. Has lasted me a long time too

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I am a liquid liner addict. I hate pencil eyeliner. It smudges too much and I prefer a crisp, straight line. This is an awesome liquid eyeliner. I have it in Black Brown and use it pretty much every day. I often do my makeup at 7:30 am before class and I don't get out of work until 9:30 pm. This lasts the whole time, with no smudging or fading and it isn't difficult to remove before bed. I will repurchase and I plan to get more colors of this.

on 1/29/2010 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Dont like this very much. At first i thought it was okay. But after a few hours i did notice fading. The brush has to be dipped in the pot alot just for one eye. and it tends to wipe the color off if you dont dip it enough. I think its a little liquidy and the color only looks intense for the first hour. The line always ends up thicker than i want because its hard to get a thin even looking line with this. The brush starts shedding little fuzzys on the tip. Overall, never buying again for the price. I prefer gel liners anyways. Oh and not much product comes in this to begin with.

on 1/21/2010 4:19:00 PM

I really like this because the colour is a very deep black - not watered down at all. It is also easier than others to correct mistakes while it is either drying or dry. The applicator is good for drawing precise lines, although they usually come out thicker as opposed to thin ones. The price is about $10, which is nothing to complain about, even though I wouldn't call it a bargain product. It also stays on FOREVER! I can have it on all day, and at night when I remove my makeup, it'll still be there, with no flaking or smudges or fading, still a very deep dark black. i am really impressed with this liquid liner, and it's currently my favourite in the liquid variety.

on 1/21/2010 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I don't like this liner at all. The applicator is not good - difficult to control and difficult to apply, and it deteriorates with time. I'm not very impressed with the color either. It also wears off easily, and is not long lasting at all.

All in all, I would never buy it again. There are many other products in the same price range that are way better.

on 1/20/2010 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I tried Revlons colourstay after using Rimmel exaggerate eyeliner and there was a tremendous difference:

Why RIMMEL EXAGGERATE is better:
It IS smudgeproof even in humid or wet conditions
Has good staying power
Easy to use

Why REVLON COLOURSTAY is better:
The colour stays (lol!)...by that I mean, that unlike the exaggerate, it remains pitch black on application and throughout the day so for colour maintenance, its fine to apply just the once

however, my biggest concern is my oily eyelids. With rimmel exaggerate, ive never noticed any smudging, but when i use revlon, even after priming my eyelids with UDPP or TFSI, even when I use eyeshadow and everything, the eyeliner transfers to my crease and it looks horrible! Its worse when I dont wear eyeshadow, towards the end of the day i find that Revlon colourstay is all over my eyelid and it looks so bad! When i go out in the evenings, after 2 hours or even less sometimes, the eyeliner is a mess...would not be repurchasing again.

on 1/20/2010 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this is an ok product. it does stay and not fade when i go out for the night. the black color is black enough when applied properly. but i just dont like the applicator. the tip of mine has already threaded off a bit even though ive used it about three times. and like others said, its hard to control, my lines never end up perfect and i have a steady hand.

also have to continuously dip the applicator in the pot, i cant even swipe it across my whole eye, i have to dip it around three times to make it the intensity and shape i want. the price for it isnt cheap either, i think i paid about 10 bucks. i'll use it up since it isnt a terrible product, but i wouldnt buy it again.

on 1/19/2010 3:41:00 PM

there is many things I feel about this product. When I first got this eyeliner it was so hard to use. The wand is just not stury enough to make a perfect line. Over time I have mastered using this product because I didn't want to waste my money. The lasting abilities are not good either. It's just an okay product, save your money.

on 1/19/2010 3:05:00 AM

I like that it's matte, long lasting and stays black. However, I don't really get the control I want from the applicator. It also always ends up producing a thicker line than I typically like. It's not bad, but I'll continue my search

on 1/17/2010 11:11:00 AM

I have this in both black and brown. It's one of, if not the best, liquid eyeliners that I have ever used (and that's in addition to Lancome and both Dior liquid liners). It applies beautifully, the tip is solid enough to make a steady line but not so rock hard as to make application difficult. Once on it stays put and does not irritate my eyes. I use black for a stronger look and brown on more casual days, but are beautiful, solid colors. Price is good, certainly compared to shelling out more for Dior or Lancome. I never thought I'd be able to use this type of packaging compared to the pen-types I used to rely on, but the design makes application a breeze and infinitely easier than the Dior Style Liner, which was a total headache to get on and then smudged. I will buy this as long as it is made and hope that it's never discontinued.