Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner

Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. Tocopheryl Acetate. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Oleyl Alcohol, TEA-Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate. Xanthan Gum, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contian : Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titnaium Dioxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride, CArmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet.

HG eyeliner. Finally! I have it in Blackest Black and was hesitant to buy it (again), as I've not had good luck with liquid eyeliners over the years. Basically, I could not ever get a nice, straight line. Then, I tried cream liner, which I fell in love with and used for a couple years. It gave such a great, dark line for a cat eye and lasted forever. But I got tired of using a separate brush, especially since the bristles would inevitably splay and I'd have to buy a new one. I decided to try liquid again and finally got the hang of it! I think the cream liner was more forgiving, so I was able get used to application using a skinny liner brush similar to the ones that come with liquid liners. I used the bent liner brush from Sonia Kashuk with Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner in True Black. If you have trouble with liquid, I highly recommend practicing with this combo. It's like training wheels for eye makeup!

This has been my go to liquid eyeliner for a VERY long time and probably will be forever because I've never found a better liquid eyeliner than this, it's perfect for me, and I use it so much that there's no way I'd be able to afford buying a high end brand's version (and have no reason to try them anyway because, as I said, this is perfect for me). I can easily pull off a flawless gorgeous winged eye or cat eye look in less than a minute with this. It's so effortless and perfect, I LOVE it!!!

The Good:
+ It doesn't fade, smudge, or flake.
+ It lasts all day long without need to reapply.
+ It's extremely black. (My hair is dyed black so I'm not fond of blacks that turn out to look gray because my hair will make that noticeable.)
+ It is incredibly easy to remove when you want to remove it.
+ It doesn't burn my eyes at all if I accidentally get a little in my eye. Instead, it does this string thing where it balls up and is super easy to get out and will even painlessly go out via tear ducts if not removed/noticed in time.
+ It has a felt tip which makes it insanely easy to apply a precise line however thin or thick you wish without getting it everywhere. (I'm not a fan of brushes when it comes to liquid eyeliner.)

The Bad:
Sometimes the felt tip gets this weird hair like thing going on with the tip of it which doesn't bother me at all, I just pull it off.

I highly recommend this to everyone I know. It's even great for people who are new to liquid liners because the felt tip is so much easier to control than a brush. I had some trouble long ago when I first started using liquid liner, but via practice I have no problems now!!! I occasionally try other liquid liners, but always regret it and immediately go back to this.

This is my favorite liquid liner that I have ever used. It doesn't smudge and the color is dark and vibrant. The tip applicator is sharp enough to line the eyes and make sharp wings. I have to dip it back in the container for each eye but it's worth it. It dries pretty quickly though, but I would buy it again.

I was a little unsure whether or not to buy this eyeliner at first, because I saw an ad for it in a magazine, and it was voted "Top Eyeliner of the Month", so I decided to go for it. It was cheap enough, anyway - a steal for $7 at Target. This packaging is stylish but not amazing, but it works very well. It is very easy to apply this eyeliner, and I find that it stays on all day long, and the color stays. Hence the name ColorStay, I guess ;) I love this product, but it does run out fairly quickly...I finished my first bottle up in about three/four months.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is a great product. There's one downside.. it's kind of weak colored. Sometimes I have to put a second coat on some parts. But overall, one of my favorite liquid eyeliners. I would buy it again, but I'd like to try some other brands too.

*UPDATE: This has become my favorite liquid eyeliner and I always have a second one handy just in case. I absolutely adore it and it stays on all day. It is extremely easy to apply and it has a moderately good safety rating for liquid eyeliner. LOVE IT.

This is the best eyeliner I have ever tried because its really easy to apply. It's very hard to make a mistake when your using this. It stays fresh and beautiful all day. I love it!! =]

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i live in philippines and the weather as of now here is extremely hot especially when you go outside, i was wearing this liquidliner and i was walking downtown, i was really sweating to death and was really worried that my liner will smudge, because i can feel sweat on my face, but it didnt, i think because with the help of my udpp also. i will definitely repurchase this. not too expensive and its super black.

I love this. This was my first liquid eyeliner, and I bought it because someone recommended it to me. It's quite easy to use to me. The tip is very good for drawing thin and constant lines, and the color is really pigmented. It doesn't fade. It really helps define my eyes and give me the sharp, intense and dramatic look that I was going for. Also really easy to wing with.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really like this eyeliner.I use this cheap retractable eyeliner from the .99 cents store and that definitely doesn't last all day, not that i was expecting it but i put this liquid liner on top of the pencil liner, the pencil liner is kind of a guideline for me.When i put this on it stays on all day long.Its great also if you want to try doing the wing on your eye

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Wow! SO shocked at the negative reviews for this. I'm on my 3rd tube of this stuff and LOVE it. I have this problem where EVERY single eyeliner (be it pencil, liquid, or gel) produces black eye "boogers" in the corners of my eyes. (nasty, i know, but thats the way it is!) so every thing ive ever used EXCEPT this product has done that to me. (Gel liners come in a close second to not producing the black gunky-ness, but even still with those, i get a little bit of it).
Its an extremely dark black (the darkest one I've found yet) and NEVER fades or moves. (i do admit i ALWAYS use my TooFaced shadow insurance, and maybe that has something to do with the staying power, but seriously, if your wearing ANY form of eye makeup, why are you NOT using a primer??) (you NEEEED it, just sayin)
Applicatior is good... you can hold it close to the tip and get alot of control and at the MOST I dip it back in the jar (pot? tube? what would you call that thing?) a second time. and thats usually only when I'm doing an extreme wing that i have to "fill in" alot.
Every time I need to buy a new one (which I'd say is about every 5 or 6 months with everyday, somewhat heavy use), I'm tempted to stray and find somthing better, but i just dont think thats gonna happen. I'm a sucker for packaging and this one is pretty boring.. but I'll put up with it for the results.