Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner

Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. Tocopheryl Acetate. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Oleyl Alcohol, TEA-Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate. Xanthan Gum, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contian : Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titnaium Dioxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride, CArmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet.

on 1/20/2010 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this is an ok product. it does stay and not fade when i go out for the night. the black color is black enough when applied properly. but i just dont like the applicator. the tip of mine has already threaded off a bit even though ive used it about three times. and like others said, its hard to control, my lines never end up perfect and i have a steady hand.

also have to continuously dip the applicator in the pot, i cant even swipe it across my whole eye, i have to dip it around three times to make it the intensity and shape i want. the price for it isnt cheap either, i think i paid about 10 bucks. i'll use it up since it isnt a terrible product, but i wouldnt buy it again.

on 1/19/2010 3:41:00 PM

there is many things I feel about this product. When I first got this eyeliner it was so hard to use. The wand is just not stury enough to make a perfect line. Over time I have mastered using this product because I didn't want to waste my money. The lasting abilities are not good either. It's just an okay product, save your money.

on 1/19/2010 3:05:00 AM

I like that it's matte, long lasting and stays black. However, I don't really get the control I want from the applicator. It also always ends up producing a thicker line than I typically like. It's not bad, but I'll continue my search

on 1/17/2010 11:11:00 AM

I have this in both black and brown. It's one of, if not the best, liquid eyeliners that I have ever used (and that's in addition to Lancome and both Dior liquid liners). It applies beautifully, the tip is solid enough to make a steady line but not so rock hard as to make application difficult. Once on it stays put and does not irritate my eyes. I use black for a stronger look and brown on more casual days, but are beautiful, solid colors. Price is good, certainly compared to shelling out more for Dior or Lancome. I never thought I'd be able to use this type of packaging compared to the pen-types I used to rely on, but the design makes application a breeze and infinitely easier than the Dior Style Liner, which was a total headache to get on and then smudged. I will buy this as long as it is made and hope that it's never discontinued.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Colorstay is a misnomer, as far as i'm concerned. I have it in black. It dries into a dull matte gunmetal. That is, if it is deposited at all. I have to double dip a lot and reapply, otherwise its a sheer blackish grey with streaks at either side. So... Failstay instead of Colorstay?

Newp. It doesn't stay. It bleeds easily and doesn't clean up well. And it juast... doesn't really stay well. So... FailFail?

Yeah. This is bull crap.

on 1/13/2010 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

after reading these great raves/reviews about it, i decided to buy this liquid eyeliner. well, i did not like it one bit. maybe mine was a bit to water but when i applied it, i didnt even get an intense line. it was so thin that i had to keep layering and layering...but still, nothing. its soo annoying because a part of the line i created would be dark and then its like there's a bald spot or something b'cos the rest would be sheer. i would not buy this product again and will be sticking to l'oreal!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This was my first liquid eyeliner. I love the felt tip applicator, it really helped with the application and getting a thin line. However, the tip does break off a bit from constant use and it does smudge if you rub your eyes, so its technically not "colorstay". Otherwise, this is a great product and I would buy again.

on 1/10/2010 3:45:00 PM

There's no need to buy high end liquid liner - for the shelf life and amount of use you get, go drugstore brand. Of the three liquid/felt tip style liners I've regularly used (Quo and Gosh being the other two), Revlon ColourStay is the best. The applicator doesn't pick up too much product, it doesn't "lint up" like some of the others do, and it's the best value. I pick these up in bulk when they're on sale for less than $10 at Shoppers Drug Mart and call it a day. Easy to grip, solid application and doesn't smudge.

Signed,
The Girl Whose Eyes Water Constantly Yet Still Maintains A Perfectly Lined Upper Lashline.

i've shopped around for A LOT of eyeliners, and this has to be my HG. the applicator is the perfect length. not too long and flimsy. i've used MAC's blacktrack, wet n wild, and nyc, but i always go back to this. if you're looking for an affordable eyeliner i would definitely try this out. you can even buy them for BOGO at most drug stores. =D

on 1/4/2010 1:27:00 PM

I really like this liquid eyeliner, it's dark, it stays and it goes on easy. I have this and a Lancome liquid eyeliner, and that one has a nicer and easier applicator but it doesn't go on as nice and this. Would keep using