Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! For me I feel like they do keep my lips soft. Love all of the scents!! Some of them have a slight tint to them. Other than that, awesome lip balm!!

I love this!!! the only downside is that it doesn't last very long

I did not find anything special about this product, if anything it dried my lips out even more! The smell is great however the colors are a little off since they do not come out clear on your lips, the red is bright red and the pink is bright pink. I would stick with a Chapstick over this

The packaging is very cute and it smells fresh and sweet. The issue I had with it is that it's very greasy and dries out very quickly. I got the original one and the pink tinted one,which does not give any tint whatsoever. I did find it as a good base for pink lipstick,as it is glossy.

I first bought the pink Baby Lips, hoping for a wonderful tinted chapstick. My lips get very dry in fall/winter and with all the raving reviews I decided to purchase this.

I can not tell you how disappointed I am!! The pink color seeped into all the cracks of my lips and left them looking bright pink and streaky. It also takes quite a while to get it all off. A few months later I tried the blue bottle, this one was not colored and I used it as a normal chap stick and was still very disappointed. As good as they smell they caused my lips to be much more chapped.

Eh...not overly impressed with this. I have in the peppermint flavor. I pretty much just use it for a balm. I don't find it very moisturizing at all, I usually have to reapply after a half hour, as a result I have gone through half of it already. The packaging is cute, and the price isn't too bad. But I will not buy this again, I like my chapstick better and pay a lot less for it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Sometimes u want a lip balm with sheer color and don't want to use Carmex or Blistex for ur dry lips. I found Baby lips to be moisturizing and although some are colorless I'll gladly continue to purchase. My friend swears by Vaseline but she now also likes to use Babylips! It's in my makeup bag 💁

I love the fact they have SPF in them, love the color, super moisturizing,lasts a good ol while and it's only 4 bucks so eh pretty good could be better though

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in neon pink thinking it would be a good moisturizing lip balm. Unfortunately, the moisturizing part of it is missing. I am only giving this two stars because the color itself is gorgeous. After a few minutes, it flakes and fades and rapplicatIon does not help with the flaking. I will probably stick to buying other tinted lip balms in the future. This just doesn't do the job.

I like these for a sheer wash of colour (Cherry Me in patricular), but I don't think they're particuarly hydrating and they do not provide 8hr moisture in my opinion. Once it wears off, my lips feel dry again. I would not repurchase the clear one for that reason, but the tinted ones are nice for a bit of colour if you don't want to bother with lipstick.

Popular Lip Treatments