Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 6/27/2013 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this lip balm! It's moisturizing and goes on buttery smooth. And don't even get me started on this adorable packaging...

The only problem I have is it wears off quickly, though.

on 6/27/2013 9:22:00 PM

I wanted to love this so much. The grapevine is the perfect color for my skin tone. It added a little color to my lips on my no make up days. The taste and smell were an extra bonus on my early mornings I would peel out of bed. After a couple of days I started to notice my lips were getting drier and drier. Then the started to peel. I thought maybe I wasn't getting enough water but then I lost my Baby Lips and picked up my old lip balm. The moisture of my lips improved and was bummed out that it was the Baby Lips that was making my lips dry.

on 6/27/2013 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product! The packaging is so cute and clean. I wish Cherry Me kept its color longer. But overall its a great product. I wish it was less expensive.

on 6/27/2013 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this product! It gives you very smooth lips. The only downfall to the color I got was that the pink color makes my lips a little to pink for my taste. I will purchase again but in a different shade. The price is unbeatable for the quality though! I love this product overall.

on 6/24/2013 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the "Quenched" too and I like it a lot.

*Not super moisturizing at all but gives the lips a really nice shine and thats about it.

If your looking for something moisturizing this is not it...but if your want a little shine to your lips and for light softening this stuff is ok.

I would repurchase just cuz I like the colorless shine on my lips.

on 6/24/2013 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

A little over-rated. Adorable packaging though! I bought just the colourless "Quenched" as I needed a new moisturizer for my lips. I think that once you apply it it looks pretty good on, gives a slight shiny, healthy look to your lips, but in the long run, it did NOT moisturize my lips for more than an hour or two... Like others said, it is slightly greasy and oily feeling.
Overall, if you're looking for something to REALLY moisturize your lips, I don't think this is the product for you, go for Blistex lip repair or something! But it is a very cute lipbalm and does make your lips look nice :)

on 6/21/2013 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Personally, I wasn't a fan of these lip balms. I did love the smell and how it had a tint to it, but it dried my lips out way worse than they were before. I don't think I'll be repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I have baby lips in cherry me, grapevine, melon mania, and quenched. I love these things. They are adorable and smell great. They moistourize my lips when I'm applying them but don't have really long lasting effects. There is a shade for everyone, clear nude, lightly tinted, deeply tinted, e.tc. I think any girl can find a shade she'll like.

on 6/20/2013 5:05:00 PM

I have the "cherry me" shade.

I bought this lipbalm as a travel companion for a trip I did to Lima (Peru) in the summer and it was ok, it really help me feel a little more at easy about all the hours I passed under the sun, but then when I came back to my home I didn't use it even once.

My main problem with this balm is the greasy feeling it has on your lips, it feels like vaseline. The other think that I wasn't very happy about is that the color was almost non existent in my lips, not that I expected to have the same color as a lipstick, but still, it didn't look red at all.

on 6/14/2013 12:48:00 PM

I thought I was the only one who hate this lip balm. Overated! I've used it and it dries out quickly, left my cracked lips even worst with grease, and does absolutlely nothing to repair my lips. It smelled and tasted synthetic. The color is ok, though...But still...

Popular Lip Treatments