Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 7/12/2013 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Add nice little pop of colour, hardly moisturiser my lips. Works for like 15 mins

I love Maybelline's Baby Lips lip balm! I have them in Quenched, Coral Crush, and Pink Wink. They are all amazing. Quenched is the clear one with SPF 20 and smells like vanilla and citrus! Coral Crush is the orangey one that smells like oranges and has a tint of coral on my lips. Pink Wink, lastly, is a light pink color that smells like bubblegum. It is very creamy and shows up a slight pink on my lips. Love love love!

on 7/10/2013 10:13:00 AM

It doesn't show up on your lips!

on 7/9/2013 12:07:00 AM

These cost around $3-5 depending on where you buy it. When I tried it, didn't do much and it barely moisturized my lips. It was more like a lip stick to me. Plus, the lid to the balm felt too loose and the cap also seemed to fall off really easily. I prefer and will stick to use my eos instead of the baby lips.

on 7/8/2013 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I want them all! They condition lips and give a nice pop of color but still very effortless. Just awesome.

on 7/7/2013 10:45:00 PM

Love it. I have the colorless one so I use it near my bed. It's gentle, effective and does the job of moisturizing my lips but it doesn't stay on too long. For that I like Elizabeth Arden 8 hour skin cream and the lip balms. But for this price and packaging, this will do.

on 7/7/2013 10:24:00 PM

I bought this simply because I though the packaging was cute. It's now my favorite lip balm. I bought the "Pink Punch", I love the light colour of it. It keeps my lips hydrated all day. I also love the scent. I will definitely be buying this again!

on 7/7/2013 1:40:00 PM

The adorable packaging was what got me. I have this product in Coral Crush and I really like it. It's not super moisturizing but it gives you a lovely coral color on your lips without being too matte and overwhelming like lipstick. It's my favorite summer lip product. Although applying too much gives it a greasy sheen but I just blot a little and it's fine!

It's not the greatest lipbalm in the world, but its close enough for me to keep one handy at home, at work and in my purse everyday. This is the only range of lipbalms that I keep coming back to, even more than Burts & Bees. I've tried most of the different flavours. They're all quite yummy without being overly sweet like the good old Lipsmackers and Bonne Bells. Its not as thick or waxy like most lipbalms, but it's definitely good enough to keep my lips soft and moist during the harsh winter in Australia. In fact, even when my lips are extremely tight, dry and chapped, BabyLips has been my saviour each and everytime!

on 7/4/2013 4:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this lip balm thinking it would make my lips soft while looking nice with the variety of shades it came in. The price was pretty good and the packaging was very cute so it definitely made me want it. As for the product itself, it never worked at all. In fact, it made my lips feel like sandpaper, chapped and disgusting. One night I applied it to my lips to see if it would make my lips soft and the next morning I woke up with red chapped burning lips. Never using it again. If anything plain old Vaseline or EOS is way better for your lips, TRUST ME!

Popular Lip Treatments