December 22, 2014 | 976 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2013 5:58:00 AM More reviews by NiecyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a bit iffy on this product. This is a fun, cute little lip balm especially with the tinted colors. But if you are looking for a genuine lip balm for some serious moisture I just don't think this is it. If your lips are really going through hell being chapped this will do nothing. I like the sheen this gives the lips, its buildable to almost like a sheer lip gloss finish. The SPF 20 is big bonus.

I stopped using this because I've heard Maybelline puts lead in their lip balms and if you drink or eat with this on it could get into your system. That just made me feel uncomfortable.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by rubie17

ok so i would say this product is definitely a fun little product, super cute packaging, fun colors, and yummy smells. however if you want it for a lip balm DONT buy it. I like the fact that it has sunscreen in it, but everytime i use it once it wears off, it leaves my lips so dry, and it dosent last long at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by annex1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Packaging: -cute colours -convenient -pocket friendly
Application: -easy -smooth
Smell: -fruity cereal -fruit rollup -amazing
Feel: -not greasy -smooth -moisturizing
Taste: -bad -sunscreen
SPF: -20 -good -healthy
Comments: I do find it does not last that long and you have to reapply it but overall baby lips is a good product.
Ratings (1-5)~> Quenched: 4 Peach Kiss: 3 Pink Punch: 4

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Kariibex

A less-than-average lip balm.

I had high hopes for this product, giving into the hype. Only to be proved that it was, in fact, just a hype.

It doesn't moisturize very well, considering I had chapped lips during the winter time. I used this product for about a week, and it did nothing to help my burning lips.

Though the smell is quite lovely, and the packaging is cute, the product itself is lacking.

I'll be sticking to Vaseline :P

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Brookestar32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HATED THIS!! It did not moisturize my lips or made them baby soft. They just made my lips look really gross.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by eve17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

amazing. would recommend to any1!! delievers all that is promised all in one cute, little package! well done maybelliene

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't get the hype w/ these lip balms...they're just tinted lip balms, am I missing something? They did not moisturize or soften my lips, nor did they provide a smooth natural color. They smell good in the package but applied, they taste and smell like chemicals. For reference I used Pink Punch and Peppermint and hated them both. I paid about $4 at CVS. Also, the packaging is pretty cheap and flimsy. For a tinted lip balm, NYX Color Balms are amazing, and only $3!. They have better quality, moisture, color payoff, and selection. I also like Nivea Lip Butters and Nivea "Kiss of" balms. Seriously, this product reminds me of a bad knockoff of Bonne Bell Lip Smackers that I used as a kid. They should be called Fisher Price My First Lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by kmciolli

I bought this in the clear color, and it was just your basic, everyday lip balm. Considering the price, I would be better off buying Carmex or Chapstick brand. The product had a nice smell and I did like the packaging very much, but I had to keep applying it and did not notice my lips getting any more moisturized.

I would however buy it again, but in a tinted color this time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by MaiRN

I purchased the cherry me color and I absolutely love it!!! It gives my lips a nice red tint and keeps them moisturized. The color is enough to look naturally red without overdoing the color. I loved it so much I bought another one that I keep at work. The smell is also so yummy!! I definitely recommend this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by avisonaboire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked the babylips at first, the scent was nice, and it gave a nice sheen and naturally glossy look to my lips, however after about a week of using it (1-2 times a day) my lips became extremely flaky.. but not a dry kind of flaky, but almost like my lips were trying to melt off. They were moisturized like crazy, but flaking.. It could have been an allergic reaction to something in the ingredients.. needless to say after I stopped using it, my lips went back to normal. I'm sad, beacuse I really liked how they smelt and made my lips looked!