April 21, 2014 | 1033 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by rocketbabydoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a bit of a lip balm fiend, and this is definitely one of the best -- if not *the* best balm I've ever used. The only thing that could possibly trump it is Lucas' Papaw Ointment, but I currently use both of them.
I live in New Zealand where we have the balms in the Chapstick-type tube rather than the ones with the long, clear lids. So far I've used the Berry, Orange, Cherry and Mango flavours and I love them all. It goes on smooth, not greasy at all. It's lovely and moisturising and leaves a light clear gloss with good lasting power. The fruity scents are delicious and I'm constantly applying it throughout the day, even though it lasts a pretty long time. The name is apt, it really does give you baby-soft lips. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by peebeejeebee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A lot Of Moisture and long lasting. Cool and refreshing from the menthol. Surprisingly effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

This is the best lip balm ever. It feels so soft and makes my lips super smooth. I have Cherry, Quenched and Watermelon. I love the nice pink color you get with Cherry. It does what I wish the Revlon Lip Butters did for me. These don't have any particular smell or taste, good or bad. They're just super moisturizing. I apply this balm probably ever hour of the day throughout the winter, just for that extra bit of moisture. You can't go wrong with these. Plus, the packaging is ADORABLE. I love them.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Korra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have big lips so they always get chapped. I saw these and wanted to buy them, so I finally bought the clear candy cane one yesterday at Target for about $3. I put it on and it was smooth and very soothing. My lips were no longer chapped. CON(S:) The candy cane scent lasts for a few minutes but that's fine with me.
Will buy again and I will try the colored ones too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by cutepug

works

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by MayaFrasier

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this product very much. I got this in 'quenched' and it works okay. The balm doesn't last longer than about an hour but it works as a great base for lipsticks. Really smoothes out the colors. It works a bit better than normal chapsticks. I thought the container was cute and it really slicks on well. Would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 5:41:00 AM More reviews by haasvi

i am also completely in love with the maybelline baby lips. i am currently using the Baby Lips Anti Oxidant Berry. and now i wana try the mango pie and Baby Lips Pink Lolita. the product is out of stock many places :( but i will keep trying. :)
maybelline baby lip,lip balm
continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by jazzygirlxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product was very glossy and I liked it but maybe a little too oily I did not like the blue original one at all it tasted like I put sunscreen in my mouth this product does not last very long either the peach I shiny bronze and I highly recommend it I use it for school almost everyday and it stays on pretty well I would say that one and peppermint are the only ones I would re-purchase because the others taste nasty and give off to much color!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by mallorywouldgo

I didn't like anything about this balm. I bought peppermint, which is the clear gloss. The smell is awful, not minty and fresh at all. The balm feels greasy and dry at the same time if that makes sense. It does not last long or replenish my lips' moisture. Also, the cap comes off easily and kept losing it in my purse. I don't even know ha happened to it, I cared that much about its existence, lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Daaaannniiii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This.is.amazing.

Pros:
- Very pretty color selection
- plump finish
- Packaging is really retro, I love it
- The low price! Omg you can buy all of them at one time for less than $25

Cons:
-It doesn't really replenish your lips and make them bigger when off
-It has really bad lasting power
-You can get sick of it after a while

Overall:
Probably something I would use for school. So I'd repurchase only on that note.