Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

This review is hard for me because there are good qualities in this lip balm, it smells very good and when you first put it on it feels moisturizing, but after further inspection it actually dries out your lips and the product feels very wax like on the surface of your lips. I will not buy this product again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! The pigmented ones are a bit to colorful for me but the more natural ones like the red and peach and regular are amazing

I'm really on the fence with this product. Prat of me wants to love it, part of ne wants to hate it. I have this in 2 colours, pink punch and peach kiss. i wear peach kiss on more natural days and pink punch when thiers an event and such. the colour is great on both and i don't complain. the problem is, it doesn't stay on your lips for more than like half an hour and it comes right off if you eat or drink!! i have to constantly reapply it and this annoyes me. i decided not to review this until i wore it for 4 weeks because that is when they say all these 'benefits' happen. well that's all lies. my lips have no change whatsoever. i really wanted to love this with all the rave reviews but honestly it's just a pain to wear. i adore the colours and the packaging (Soo cute!) but its not enough. i don't know if i would buy again or not. We will see. xx

on 8/3/2013 6:42:00 AM

This product is a mix between good & bad. I continue to buy them because they are handy and smell amazing! However, I feel that the actual lip balm itself makes ur lips feel moisturised for about 3 minutes and then they end up drier than they were in the beginning. Don't get me wrong though, they smell the best!

on 8/2/2013 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Meh. I had the red one in the orange tube, and the color traveled and seriously made me look like Ronald McDonald. Don't remember the color name because my dog ended up eating it. I was more sad about the stained carpet than losing the product. Not super moisturizing, but it's ok. I have one of the clear ones with SPF, and I use it at the pool. That's why I gave it 3 lippies. I get use out of it, but won't repurchase.

on 8/2/2013 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's not a very good lip balm, doesn't really moisturize and actually leaves my lips even drier afterwards.

on 8/1/2013 12:08:00 AM

For the hype it was cheaper than I expected. I'm a sucker for neon so when they came out with the electro collection, I bought Pink Shock. The color is bright and fresh, and it doesn't have an overly pungent plasticky smell/taste. I'd use it more often because I'd like a little bit of color on the go, something sheer enough so I don't need a mirror and that looks natural (well, as natural as neon pink can be)--but, it feels like it dries my lips out, so I have to keep applying more. Which is kinda the opposite of what's advertised. Perhaps this is only an issue with the electro collection? Bummer.

on 7/30/2013 12:36:00 AM

I love baby lips! They make my lips really soft and give it that nice pop of color that i want. Can we just take a second to talk about the smell of baby lips. THEY SMELL AMAZING! Honestly if they made the baby lips scent into a perfume i would smell it all day. The only prob i have is the fact that u have to keep on reapplying it throughout the day. It comes off really easily. But its still a great lip product.

on 7/25/2013 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Makes your lips smooth and beautiful

on 7/25/2013 12:56:00 AM

I love this but I think it's a little to hyped up. I got it for my mom on Mother's Day and so I tried it. It's good and I like the heavier feeling of it. That's just my personal weird tastes though.You have to apply a bit more than usual but that's my personal preference. Also the packaging is AMAZING. It has a really secure fit so it won't come off. And there is a little tab near the base to make it fool proof. It's seems a decent value too. Overall it's great!

Popular Lip Treatments