November 26, 2014 | 1346 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by sugaryspice82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay well I got this last week in peppermint, and I love it! It is so moisturizing, smells great and it applies thickly, which I like. It also doesn't feel it's just sitting on my lips. I also love how it's slippery instead of waxy like most other lip balms. Its pretty cheap too, only 3 dollars. The only thing I don't like is its packaging, it's cute but it breaks easily. It had a huge crack in it before I even opened the package because I accidentally dropped it. Other than that it's a great lip balm, and I would definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

I used to be extremely skeptical of baby lips because no lip balm other than vaseline has hydrated my lips the way I want them since my lips get extremely dry and chapped pretty often. I decided to give this a try after a long time of not even being interested in it and I have to admit that I love it. I got the flavor/color in quench and it's a sheer lip balm that goes on the lips very smoothly and actually hydrates them as much as vaseline does. I also ADORE the scent - it smells very fruity. The SPF 20 protection is also a good bonus and most days I just wear baby lips to give my lips a nice sheen. I'm in love with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by XOXOamazingrace

I bought the clear baby lips with spf 20 (the blue package!). I have found it really smoothes out my lips and it doesn't apply thinly like a lot of the other lip balms i have tried. OMG i love this packaging! A lot of people are saying it is cheap but mine really holds up. I have dropped it countless times and it hasn't broken or cracked! The only con for me was that it doesn't last as long as some, i would say the lasting power is OK. Overall i like this product a lot, but you have to apply it about every 2 hours if you want it to keep your lips smooth and perfect!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Catsolo12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I'm disappointed in Maybeline for making this product look so perfect in their adorable commercials. I have never felt the urge to go out and buy lip balm so bad in my life. I don't even know why? Anyways, I gave this lipbalm a bad review because it dried out my lips. Which, lets be honest, makes no sense. That's selling a hair detangler that automatically knots your hair. It doesn't make sense. I DO love the color, I purchased the nude, or peach, one. It is really pretty and does actually leave color, which was surprising. However, it comes off in at least 5 minutes. I guess i shouldn't be so surprised considering how cheap it is, but really.. it CHAPS your lips. Why would they make something that does the opposite of what it's expected to do?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by MochaSuga20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip balm is pretty tricky. Sometimes I love it, then at other times I don't. I hate that when applied to the lips, it doesn't last for very long and I constantly have to keep applying. Otherwise, this gives my lips a nice, sheer, nude shimmer (Peach Kiss). It does soften the lips, and smells yummy. I'm dying to try the Pink Punch.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

So... this is one of the products I bought on a moment of mind blank... I didn't use to apply much lip balm but I bought it anyway...
So, I bought it, so I thought might as well as try it. Well... I got the baby pink one, and it gives my lips a pretty natural pink colour, not that my lips are that pale to begin with, so it didn't make much difference. As for moisturising, it didn't do so well either, my lips began peeling before I reapplied. Since I started using Mentholatum deep moist, I have been using this on top to give my face a little more colour... which is pointless, as it's supposed to be a 2 in 1 item. After I wear it though, I felt like I had to use makeup remover, or else the colour wouldn't go away... Won't be repurchasing... obviously...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by LindaLovesLipstick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I had very severe chapped lips that would burn and inflamed. Carmex worked but not for long. I bought baby lips and it worked like a charm. I have quenched and I want to get cherry me or peach kiss along with pink punch. However it says 8 hour moisture but it only last for me about 15 minutes. where I live, I got it for 2.99 at target. Target doesn't have the limited edition so I might recommend going to Walgreens. Quenched has a very nice smell to it, Its has an AMAZING GLOSS AS WELL. I would rebuy it many times!

XOXO
Linda Song

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by cherStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite lip balm brands. i have the peppermint, quenched and Cherry Me one. i also recently bought the Limited Ed Twinkle. it smells like light strawberry and peachy candy. i love it. it's really moisturizing and is not overly greasy at all. although the Cherry Me one is a bit too tinted. one layer would look fine, but it doesn't exactly do much so i have to put on like 3 layers. but it becomes really red like lipstick. my suggestion for the tinted ones would be applying a thick coat and then wiping it off, so that the color would still be left on your lips, which is a nice base for lip gloss. my friend has like literally all the scents, and all of them smell good. the packaging is also cute. the cap is long and not small like the ones on chapstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Anastasiao

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Is it just me? Does anyone else recognize this as re-packaged Labello/Nivea Lip Balm? Seems identical to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 4:02:00 AM More reviews by rhiannonv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a good lip balm. Keeps my lips moisturized and prevents them from becoming chapped, especially in the middle of winter. When I stopped using this, a week later my lips were chapped and cracked. Highly recommend.