Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 6/12/2013 1:19:00 PM

I love these lip balms!! I've literally bought all of them, you should totally buy them too! They taste great, moisture great and generally are GREAT!! 10/10 from me! 😃 Xx

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

These are addicting! I first saw these in a commercial. After encountering them at Rite Aid, I decided to buy one. I instantly fell in love. I have almost all of them. I do love them, but I will state my Pros and Cons.
Pros:
-They smell absolutely delicious! Every one is a different scent and they all smell wonderful.
- Wide variety of choices. There are many lip balms to choice from!
- They are tinted! As said before, each one smells different. But they also have there very own tint. It is a lip balm so don't expect much color but there is a slight tint that is given to your lips.

Cons:
- They don't last very long. Do remember though, they are lip balms, not lipsticks!
- They feel like they don't do much! I feel as if when I put it on, it's not as moisturizing as its said to be.

Overall, I think this is a product that I would continuing buying, I love the tint, and smells. Which is what I think caught my attention. However I do think there is room for improvement on this product.

on 6/9/2013 10:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Like most of you have said, this product does absolutely nothing for me. the only thing its good for is the spf. it doesn't moisturize my lips and has no staying power. I found that my lips felt dryer than usual after applying this. would not repurchase this.

Ahh, babylips. I was really keen to try this product. However, for me this did nothing.

Yes, the packaging is cute and it has a high spf as well as some awesome scents.. But I felt like it didn't keep my lips hydrated. It's still a cute product.. But not for me.

I was really excited when this line of lip balms came out! They're practical and definitely affordable and come in a variety of colors (or non colors such as this one). I love the smell and texture of this lip balm and it's also a plus that it has SPF. My only negative is that I don't feel like it really moisturizes. It does, but only temporarily so I find myself needing to reapply more often. Maybe it's their way of getting me to buy more? I probably won't since it's not fully doing its job in the first place. Overall it's a fine lip balm, but I'm looking for something that'll last more.

I love this lipbalm, its so hydrating. I also like that it comes in many different varieties of colour and scents.

on 6/2/2013 11:13:00 PM

decent; not anything special or anything. I prefer eos, nivea and lip products from the body shop, bath and body works, etc. the baby lips products with the colour tints are not hydrating at all in my opinion, but the others are decent. defiantly not a must have, I truly don't understand the big hype about baby lips..

on 5/28/2013 5:20:00 PM

Love!! I use this every night before bed and it hydrates my lips so well. Makes them so soft and gets rid of any flakiness. Smells amazing too.

Baby lips are absolutely amazing! They are so cheap (2-3 dollars) & WORK SO WELL. They moisturize sooooo much! Great lip balms! Best in the drugstore! I love them, & i I bet you will too. (:

on 5/28/2013 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love baby lips butI don't get the negative comments, one" it made my drier then it was" what the heck are you doing putting to much on cause that will cause your lips to get dehydrated and become dry "hello that first rule with any Chapsticks or lip restoring products. And another thing some people THINKS they get instant results but achieve best and wonderful results use it everyday for a month and with each passing week it become better, it's like planting a seed it's not going to grow right away nor grow without watering it but over watering, it could die but with water it just right you grow it to a beautiful plant same with your lips, use it twice or three (or once in the morning, afternoon, evening. That's what I do) and use it every day to see results and I assure you will she something . note: it might make you lips bigger cause theres a ingredient, that makes your lips more supple, people think its a allergic reaction. I love baby lips I have all but 3 (3 regular and 1 limited edition) of the baby lips my favorite is twinkle it's super tasty it nice on my lips, my lips are super soft even when dry, (I have mouth in the morning) it make more supple (good for kissing ) and I love the hit of color they give off. Well I hope my review helps people !!!! Nikku-Chan Mata Ne (see you later in Japanese(

Popular Lip Treatments