Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

on 1/2/2011 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have both this and the Lash blast volume and I actually prefer this one. I wish the brush was a bit smaller, but other than that I adore this mascara!

on 1/2/2011 3:18:00 PM

While I really like Lash Blast Volume (the orange tube), I don't care for this nearly as much. My complaint is that it really doesn't seem to make my lashes look any different. When I take off my eye makeup at the end of the day, hardly anything seems to come off my lashes. On the plus side, there is no clumping or flaking.

on 1/1/2011 6:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

The packaging is nice i like the color and the brush color is cool however the brush itself was too big imo and didnt get the small lashes not to mention when i applied it it felt scratchy against my lashes/skin and since this formula dries so fast it made adding coats a bumpy task and intensified that scratchiness. Would not repurchase.

on 12/31/2010 7:52:00 PM

I used to use the original lash blast, but when this came out I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm happy to say that I like this a lot better! I have it in black-brown, which makes my lashes look amazing without being too intense. I've never experienced any migrating of the mascara either, which is something I've had problems with with other brands. The only complaint I have is that the formula seems to have changed slightly over the time I've had it, but I still love it, and will definitely re-purchase once my current tube is done.

on 12/31/2010 6:29:00 PM

I used to use the original lash blast volume before this one. Every time I tried other brands of mascara I came back to Covergirl's lash blast. The Fusion (purple) is even better than the Volume (orange) if you liked it! I even like the Lengthening one to use on my lower lashes for extra a little extra drama. The price is fair, the packaging is what it is, and you can even use drugstore coupons when they are available! Good bang for your buck!

on 12/29/2010 1:07:00 PM

I found it average for me, the orange tube did a little more for me I find.

on 12/29/2010 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

love this stuff! i tried the length one and it was boring, so i went right back to this :) it makes my lashes look very dramatic, its very black and it makes them look thick and long.

on 12/28/2010 10:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This has become my new staple! I was using last blast volume until this came out, which answered my prayers. It combines the volume and length formulas into one, essentially. I love it! Before this, I used Great Lash, but I much prefer the brush on this one, it seperates my lashes and provides and even coat of the mascara to all of them. I don't even find it necessary to curl my lashes. And it doesn't look cakey, it doesnt flake off unless you rub your eyes, it doesnt smudge easily. LOVE IT! :)

on 12/21/2010 11:39:00 PM

This is just meh. I bought this and the orange tubed lash blast for comparison and I just gotta say the orange tube is so much better. This is just average but the last blast volume deserves its hype, overall in the future I would skip this and go for the original orange tube which has become an hg product for me.

on 12/16/2010 9:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

First off, this mascara smelled HORRIBLE from the moment I opened it. I'm not sure if it's just me but it smelled as if I had been using it for months and it had gone bad. It's an okay mascara, nothing special. I already have long and thick lashes but I was on the hunt for a mascara that made them really stand out, this isn't it. I had to put on coats and coats of it for it to be noticeable and the very black isn't nearly dark enough. However, I do like the tube and the brush, it didn't clump my lashes. It also didn't flake or smear. I still won't be repurchasing it though, on to the next one!