Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

on 1/4/2011 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I recieved this mascara as a Christmas gift, and I will probably be re-purchasing it in the future, however I'll probably stick to trying new things for the next while.
My staple mascara will be the Falsies from now on, sorry Covergirl.
However all that aside, it IS a pretty kick ass mascara.
The wand though is large, was very easy for me to get used to. The bristles are evenly spaced to provide great seperation and it glided easily through my lashes.
It doesn't flake, I put it on at around 8:15 and take it off at 9:30 in the evening, and I have yet to get any sort of flaking.
You don't need more than one coat.
My lashes dont feel hard after I put it on.
It adds good length, volume and seperation. With little to no clumps.
It can hold a curl pretty well. However The Falsies gives me better length, more volume, it can hold a curl better whereas with LashBlast Fusion the curl kind of fades away, however it gives probably a bit less seperation than Covergirl LBF.
If you're looking for less of a dramatic look I would definitely reccommend this one.

on 1/4/2011 9:28:00 PM

the orange tube is the rockstar and this is not even in the same stratosphere.
If you like a more natural look this tube is for you. I find if i layer it with another mascara (revlon fabulash) it looks like Im wearing YSL faux Cils. Dont think I would repurchase at the moment, I hoard mascara and must purge...

on 1/3/2011 12:53:00 AM

love this mascara for the voluminising effect and how easy it is to wash this with warm water. the wand is thick, making it easy to apply the mascara. i an asian, have relatively thick and curly lashes. this goes on so well!

on 1/2/2011 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have both this and the Lash blast volume and I actually prefer this one. I wish the brush was a bit smaller, but other than that I adore this mascara!

on 1/2/2011 3:18:00 PM

While I really like Lash Blast Volume (the orange tube), I don't care for this nearly as much. My complaint is that it really doesn't seem to make my lashes look any different. When I take off my eye makeup at the end of the day, hardly anything seems to come off my lashes. On the plus side, there is no clumping or flaking.

on 1/1/2011 6:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

The packaging is nice i like the color and the brush color is cool however the brush itself was too big imo and didnt get the small lashes not to mention when i applied it it felt scratchy against my lashes/skin and since this formula dries so fast it made adding coats a bumpy task and intensified that scratchiness. Would not repurchase.

on 12/31/2010 7:52:00 PM

I used to use the original lash blast, but when this came out I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm happy to say that I like this a lot better! I have it in black-brown, which makes my lashes look amazing without being too intense. I've never experienced any migrating of the mascara either, which is something I've had problems with with other brands. The only complaint I have is that the formula seems to have changed slightly over the time I've had it, but I still love it, and will definitely re-purchase once my current tube is done.

on 12/31/2010 6:29:00 PM

I used to use the original lash blast volume before this one. Every time I tried other brands of mascara I came back to Covergirl's lash blast. The Fusion (purple) is even better than the Volume (orange) if you liked it! I even like the Lengthening one to use on my lower lashes for extra a little extra drama. The price is fair, the packaging is what it is, and you can even use drugstore coupons when they are available! Good bang for your buck!

on 12/29/2010 1:07:00 PM

I found it average for me, the orange tube did a little more for me I find.

on 12/29/2010 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

love this stuff! i tried the length one and it was boring, so i went right back to this :) it makes my lashes look very dramatic, its very black and it makes them look thick and long.