eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 6/27/2012 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Overall, a great product. I use this every day, and reapply a lot, just because I love how it feels on my lips. It's extremely moisturizing, and it smells and tastes great. The only downside to it is I once had one in Honeysuckle Honeydew, but I threw it in my full backpack, and the cover twisted off and the product and a few other things were ruined, but haven't had this problem since repurcasing.

on 6/27/2012 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a really cool lip balm! I love the unique packaging, in a sphere, and the yummy 'flavors'! My favorite, personally, would have to be the strawberry sorbet. However, it appears they did not think the sphere packaging completely through because when you use the whole top, you'll have to apply the rest with your fingers, which is a big pet peeve for me. Another thing is, they don't fit into small purses without showing a big lump. Overall, a fairly great product.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I saw this in my local drugstore and I was so drawn to it, because I liked the packaging! I love the rounded shape, and how it looks like a jawbreaker, or a giant gumball. The lip balm formula is quite nice. It's creamy, a moisturizing. But, when you run out of the lip balm, ughh...There's so much product left in the bottom half! I'm quite dissapointed about that. But all in all, I really like this!

on 6/25/2012 1:53:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

DRIED OUT MY LIPS!
Okay, so a few days after I used this my lips started becoming dry to the point that they began cracking and bleeding. I didn't know that it was the EOS lip balm until I stopped using it, and my lips miraculously healed.

I thought that maybe it was a mistake. I tried using it again, and just like last time, my lips began cracking. I tried a third time, and I got the same results. I'm glad that this product worked out for a lot of people, but for me it was a total nightmare. I can still remember how much the corners of my mouth would sting every time I opened or closed my mouth. Ouch!

on 6/23/2012 9:03:00 PM

i bought this after youtube raves and MUA high rating
in the end the package sold me
but i was disappointed
it feels waxy , and it just sits on top of my lips , thus it never hydrates my forever dry lips , im better off with nivea and such
the package its just not worth it , in the end its the product that matters and this does not deliver , no matter how cute and all that

on 6/21/2012 11:54:00 PM

The packaging on the eos products is to die for! I think that the packaging is the number 1 reason why eos lip products became sooo popular. But the actual product itself doesn't moisturize my lips at all. The product is very "hard" and doesn't glide on easily. The taste is alright, but I've had better,

Crap is the best word to describe this product. I was expecting so much since everyone loves EOS. Whenever I put this on my lips, It does not apply on smoothly and is just plain awful. it makes my skin peel and the smell isn't that great either.

on 6/19/2012 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is crap, like not putting lip balm on at all. It's an ok base for matte lipstick but I really prefer Yes To Carrots lip butters for that. I only enjoy the scent. I pass it back and forth between my hands like a regular ball for fun and that's probably the only reason I keep it.

on 6/19/2012 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think that this is a cute lipbalm- maybe not the most moisturizing, but it does a good job of locking in moisture if your lips are already somewhat moisturized. I like the scent. I have only owned this for a couple of days, but I can tell it will last a long time because there seems to be a good amount of product. I like that you don't have to screw it in or out so you don't get that crusty stuff in the middle of the spiral, yet it is more sanitary than scooping the product out with your fingers.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this from 5 and Below and so far its pretty good. It made my lips smooth, lasted pretty well and most of all its good for everyday use its a great size and most of all its cute it gets 4 lippies wbecause it is a little waxy

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Top Rated Lip Treatments