eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.3

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

I gave this lip balm a try after seeing it everyone use it on YouTube. Honestly I'm not a fan. The balm is rock hard which makes it difficult to apply and doesn't moisturize my lips. The smell is very sweet and I find it almost borderline nauseating. The only thing I really like is the unique and something different packaging.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

When i first saw this lip balm i thought it was really cute. It smelt amazing and it is easy to apply. I did find with this lip balm that you don't have to layer it on your lips to make it feel as if you are wearing lip balm whereas other lip balms you have to layer it to get the right feel. or maybe that's just me.. but anyway i think this lip balm is definitely worth buying. A bad thing about this product is that it feels greasy on your lips but it doesn't have a soapy disgusting taste to it. i would buy it again:)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

At first I really liked the smell of this bit after a while I hated smelling it it was so disgusting it has a weird texture that doesn't stick to ur lips it kind of rubs off and after a while mine stopped closing correctly if I were tO buy this again it would be in another flavor.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I gave it a three because I just started using this balm in mint and I only use it at night before I go to bed because my lips get very dry at night after washing my face. Read lots of complaints about having to reapply so I will use it during the day next week to see if it works as well as chap stick for a base. I am concerned that if I use all of this balm then how will I apply it if its flat?
Once I use this during the day I will give another review. For not I like it.

I really love this product if I'm using it without lipstick. It doesn't really work really well as a base because it feels like it just sits on your lips and makes them kind of dry after a while. With this product you have to reapply often because it doesn't last. I do love the smell and and the packaging though.

I agree the packaging is super cute and it is eventually the reason why I first purchased eos lipbalms. Big mistake. An hour after I first applyed the product my lips were dried out, itchy, and peely. Most lip products have an ingredient in them that actually makes your lips worse so that you put on more of the product to try and fix your lips, this is just another case in point. I would not purchase this again, it irritated my lips so much it took over a week for them to stop hurting. I would recommend just the original chapstick brand if you have sensitive lips, I know it's not as cute right but its one of the only chapsticks i've ever found that does not contain the addictive ingredient.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

smells like peaches and tastes very sweet. :) it's fun to use and fun to have, but as a lip balm i don't think it's very moisturizing. it's worth a try just to see what the hype's about, but no repurchase for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Love love love eos lip balm spheres! They're super cute and they keep your lips feeling amazing. The Summer Fruit flavor smells really good and it kept my lips feeling great for a while. Definitely would recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I swear it's the packaging that makes this product that much more enticing! Either way, LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. The formula is perfect on my lips. The only con is that you do have to keep reapplying througout the day but I don't care because I love applying this lip balm!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let me start by saying I LOVE!!! this, its amazing! I dont rly have dry lips but this keeps them feeling healthy and smooth for hours! You hav to use it a few times to get to the very smooth creamy part, so the first few times you use it it might not work as well. It also smells AMAZING, it is very peachy. I love the packaging, its so unique and cute and fun to play with lol. All in all, this is great and would recommend to anyone! I will definatly think of getting another one when this one is done.

Popular Lip Treatments

Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08