October 20, 2014 | 1883 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I love eos lip balms!! They feel great on the lips and I love that they're natural and organic. I can't actually identify from the scent what summer fruit this smells like but its very pleasant. My fave is still the tangerine though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by SyntheticNessa

I was naturally drawn into this product for the packaging and design, which is really unique. I don't mind that it wont fit in my pocket, as I carry handbag around everywhere anyway. The quality of the balm is really good, it has a creamier consistency than I expected, though it does take a few good coats to get good coverage. It costs about $8-10 for me to buy in Australia, but then again, thats normal for a good quality balm. Definitely trying other flavours!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Aivlysm69

I have the Melon one and was halfway ordering some from a company when it was cancelled due to reports from China stating that the EOS lip balms contain DEHP which causes cancer :(
I'm unsure about these products now. Loved them coz they were natural.. Hmm..

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by anaelleee

This is a balm that is comparable to my organic softlips lip balm, which I love, but for a less expensive price. For the eos balm, you get 7g of product while softlips only contains 2 g. Both cost around $6 and are natural products that are also almost 100% organic, which is a must for a product that I constantly apply throughout the day, because we ingest 80% of whatís on our lips! So always check the ingredients in your lip products!

There are also many complaints about it being waxy and not giving enough of a shine. Here's the thing, this balm is not SUPPOSED to make your lips glossy (go buy a lipgloss if you want that!), it's supposed to moisturize your lips, and that waxy residue will help retain moisture better, so this product has more lasting power than a balm that's "shiny" or very "creamy". If moisture and shine are both wanted, put on the balm, then a gloss on top...VOILA, problem solved.

There is a faint fruity smell and taste that I personally do not enjoy, but it's different for everyone, so if you dislike any sort of natural flavouring or scent, I suggest staying away from these eos lip balms as all the flavours do have a taste!

I didn't know whether I would like this product or not, as the actual balm looked a bit hard and I decided to try it anyway after eyeing it for months, but didnít expect much. However, Iím glad I did! I still love Soft Lips very much, but itís a bit pricy if you use it several times a day, every day. Another bonus, both eos and soft lips are animal-cruelty free! WOOOT (:

I think you guys should give it a try, itís not too expensive and maybe youíll love it! Both this balm and soft lips are natural, unlike many lip balm brands out there, such as chapstick and blistex.

EDIT: I went back to soft lips, because Im finding this less and less moisturizing and sometimes my lips peel after using this! still worth a try, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Track4ever07

These lip balms are awesome!! The packaging is cute, but not good to put in your pocket because they are bulky, but easy to find in your purse. The cap stays on great also. To me, this smells and tastes like Fuzzy Peaches :). I don't smell or taste artificial fruit scent. These mosturize great once you get past the top layer, which doesn't take long. They don't help my chapped lips as much as carmex, but I certainly see a little difference. They last a decent amount of time on my lips. In the end, this lip balms is great!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by sd03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As everyone has mentioned I bought this because the packaging is SO CUTE...(I know right girls and cute packaging lol) It smells nice, and it always get attention when I bust it out to apply in class or something, but honestly this does NOTHING for your lips. It does not hydrate them, or repair them because it really isn't that moisturizing. I always feel like I need to reapply and reapply and still don't get enough product on my lips...useless product, but very cute...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by sealpup333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm going to start off by saying I loveeeee the shape of this!(: It's adorable and it smells good. If you've ever had Peachy-Os this smells just like them(; Anyways, I don't think this is very helpful to people with really chapped lips. It's moisturizing and makes your lips smooth..But doesn't "treat" chapped lips what so ever. I've only had this lipbalm for about 2 weeks and it goes fast..Ha it's almost gone. And it's kindof expensive for such a small amount, but to me it's worth it. I would definetly repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by kk71350

I really love EOS. I think the quality and performance of the product is very good, it is very creamy and moisturizing, and I love how the sphere packaging is really different and cute, and it is really fun to carry around. I just don't like this scent. It is kinda strong and not really sweet. To me: Summer fruits = watermelon, strawberries, and Popsicle. This does not smell like that to me. It smells like a weird synthetic tropical scent. I love the product, not this smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by fallback

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first bought this because the packaging was just so darn cute! This was my first eos balm and I loved it! I have repurchased this, but if the strawberry sorbet sorbet scent! This honestly won't do much for really dry, chapped lips, but if you're just looking for some moisture, this should do the trick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This was the first flavor I bought and I really really like it. Much more than the sweet mint. Packaging is super cool and the smell is awesome..I keep on taking it out of my bag just to smell it. It keeps my lips feeling great and the consistency is perfect- not too oily or too hard, just perfect. I want lemon drop next!