MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream

3.8

on 4/22/2012 8:35:00 PM

At first I didn't really like this product. It felt really dry on my skin? And the scent bothered me a lot. But I ran out of my other BB cream product and came back to it. And now I really like it. It has enough coverage for me and the colour fits perfect with my skin :) During winter when my skin feels a bit drier, I mix it with the gold Skin79 BB cream! It's like the perfect combination~ The moisture from Skin79 + coverage from the Missha!

on 4/22/2012 2:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff, I ran out recently and I am missing it already. Packaging is awesome, wear is awesome, I don't even need to set it, finish is nice.. all around great product :) Highly recommended!

on 4/19/2012 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I had high hopes for this product, because it has been very hyped for a while now. I had to realize that it wasn't going to be a miracle worker, and I think it's good for what it is. I have been using this for about 2 months now, and while my skin feels a little smoother, it doesn't seem to have helped in any other way.

I got #13 Bright Beige, and I thought it was going to be very grey, but it oxidizes once it sits on the skin. It is not at all moisturizing, and my skin is very dry, so it sticks and flakes on the dry areas. If I use a moisturizer before, there are no problems, but I was under the impression that BB creams like this are supposed to be an "all in one" product.

I use a 1:1 ratio of my regular face primer and this, and then put my foundation over it. I know this isn't supposed to be full coverage by any means, but I can get more coverage out of a tinted moisturizer. My face looks just a little less red, but other than that, it looks like I have nothing on. I think only people with really, really good skin would have any luck using this in place of a foundation.

One thing I really like about this is that it is a really good value. Even though it's being imported from Korea, it still sells on eBay and Amazon for pretty cheap. Like I said, I've been using this for two months, and not even half the tube is gone (I got the 20 mL size) I can see the 50 mL tube lasting for a year, maybe more.

I don't know if I'll repurchase this. It's not really doing any harm right now, but I was expecting a little more.

on 4/19/2012 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this!! I received in this in a swap from a lovely Mua-er and fell in love instantly. The color was too light (21) but I have since purchased a 23 and a 27 for summer and am willing to blend them together to have my face look so glowing and clear! I would say the coverage is better than most tinted moisturizers I have used.

It gives you a dewey finish and is just the thing to put on at night after shower so I dont scare my husband! I wear it over my 25% glycolic face and eye cream and have not had a dry patch yet. I will be living in this come summer time.

on 4/14/2012 9:15:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

If you have oily/combination skin and you're a POC who wants to get in on the BB trend, you can wear this but you NEED primer. This will not give you a matte finish but rather a more natural dewy look.
I bought this off ebay in shade #31. It's a perfect match for my NC 40/42 skin. This is the only matching BB I've found other than Smashbox's BB in medium. I got 50 ml for around $25 (usd), however the lighter shades cost less. I like the pump dispenser on the tube, it works as it should and a single pump is enough to cover my whole face.
At first, despite being thrilled because I found my perfect shade, I was in two minds about this product. I have combination skin with dry patches around my nose and an oily t-zone, and within a couple of hours of application I felt like I was coated in grease. I was in the habit of adding a couple of drops of jojoba oil to my morning moisturizer but I leave it out now whenever I wear this.
I now use an oil-free moisturizer followed by hourglass' primer and then the Missha bb. I use my Sigma f80 brush. The finish I end up with is a sort of air-brushed dewy look, which I greatly prefer to an all-matte look.

on 4/12/2012 11:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Wow. I absolutely love this product! My skin is pretty good, so I have only been using concealer lately. I find that tinted moisturizers are too sheer and greasy, and I don't need all the coverage of a full foundation. I bought this bb cream in shade 23, for my light olive skin, and it's just perfect! I look like I've been airbrushed. My skin is very dry, so it soaked right in. I just set it with a little powder and I should be good all day. Will repurchase.

on 4/11/2012 9:10:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I used to suffer from bad acne in my teens. Now that I'm in my 20s, I've gotten a handle on it with BP and facial products but my skin is still far from perfect. I have some acne scars, lots of freckles, and uneven tone all over my face. I need a product to even all that out without heavy "mask-like" coverage. I'm also extremely fair (redhead who avoids the sun like the plague) with neutral-warm undertones. That means I need a shade with just a hint of warmth but not obvious pink or yellow undertones that so many foundations seem to have. I've tried several tinted moisturizers but this is the first BB cream I've ever tried and I will never need to try another one. Seriously, this stuff is perfect for me! I actually packs decent coverage (evens out my skin tone perfectly) but is so sheer that my freckles are still lightly visible. As are my acne scars, unfortunately, but that's nothing a 1-minute concealer job can't fix. The shade No. 13 is perfect for me. It seems extremely neutral and blends in to exactly the shade of my skin. The best part of this product is that it's INVISIBLE on my face! Literally, you can't tell I'm wearing makeup at all, it just looks like I have perfect skin. It leaves a dewy finish on the skin so I apply a light dusting of translucent powder over the top because I prefer a matte finish. It lasts all day, doesn't break me out, and provides the perfect amount of coverage while appearing perfectly natural. What more could one possibly ask for? Oh yeah, it's inexpensive! I got a big 50 ml tube which will last me at least 6 months for $17 on ebay. And it has a pump which is convenient and hygienic. 2 tiny pumps cover my whole face and I don't waste any product. I can't imagine ever needing another sheer coverage product EVER, after discovering this product. I will throw a fit if they ever discontinue it.

on 4/10/2012 12:51:00 AM

I'm NC25 leaning towards NC30 and I use the No.23 for this BB cream which is a perfect match.
I love this BB cream, I totally stop using foundation and use this BB cream instead every time I head out.
PROS:
The coverage is pretty decent. I don't use it for the entire face, only for the problem area and it gives the most natural look. I only pump out a pea size of this stuff and it's more than enough, a little goes a long long way. I have quite large pores around my nose and I just dab a tiny bit of this BB cream on there and it really minimize the pores. I also have horrible dark circles and I dab some under my eye and it really help conceal them. I wouldn't say they make these problems disappear, but it does help alleviate them. And then I have about half a pea size left and I just use them on wherever necessary, but usually I would still got a bit left and have to wipe those away with a tissue. And my skin looks naturally good like I don't have any makeup on. Even my family can't tell, only my very close makeup addict friends can tell when we are face to face one foot away.
It doesn't break me out at all. But then again, my skin is not acne-prone or sensitive, I haven't come across a certain product that burn my skin or break me out or anything.
It's quite long lasting. Then again, this gives a super natural look, so if fades I wouldn't really notice much. What I do notice is that my skin looks as good as I freshly put it on after a long day.

NEUTRAL:
I have mixed feelings about the packaging. It's like a tube with a pump. Well, it's very hygiene, which I love, I hate hate hate pot containers. However, I wish the tube is clear, so I can see how much I've got left. What I don't like is that the pump is bulky and deposits way too much product. An entire pump is enough for days of uses. Crazy! I only need a pea size, less than half a pump. It's like I press it and I must stop when I see product comes out. Or else it's too much. I think I'll prefer a squeeze tube.

CONS:
It does make you skin oily. I have super oily nose so I have to leave my nose bare. I once applied some on my nose, even the MAC blot powder can do nothing.
Well, the following cons are not what I've experience personally. Based on my and my alone experience, This product is nearly perfect. But these are the things you wanna know.
It might leave a grey cast. Some people say that it would oxidize in half an hour so no worries. Not entirely true. I don't have problem with this, I don't think it leaves a grey cast on my at all. But on my mom, it does and after a long day, the grey cast still won't fade.
The color selection is very limited just like all Asian brand does. I think there's only 3 or 4 color. For those who have darker skin, you might not find a match.

This product comes in a whopping size of 50ml, so I guess I won't be repurchasing in a long while. And I think by the time I go through it, I would be tired of it and wanna try out something new. So in reality I won't repurchase this. But I think the repurchase product is not really about that, more like "do you think it's worth having around all the time", well then, yes. So I gave a Yes to "would you buy this product again."

on 4/9/2012 10:42:00 PM

HOT DAMN! This is beautiful. The shade No. 13 is so pale and wonderful I can hardly contain my excitement. It is seriously the most gorgeous pale shade I have ever experienced (and I've tried them all). Bright, not pasty or patchy at all, easy to blend, neither yellow nor pink, just as fair as can be and super flattering. Pale girls rejoice! REJOICE!

on 4/8/2012 8:29:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

amazing product! i finally bought it after watching bubzbeauty rave about it. i have several spots on both cheeks and this covers them really well! it evens out the redness, and blends so well into my skin. its like my skin but WAY BETTER. it gives a dewy finish but i always powder with anna sui loose powder afterwards. I have it in shade 21 (i tihnk!), and for reference i am NW20. i only use a little (half a pump maybe) for my whole face, as too much makes you look cakey (and slightly pink). this is great for when im too lazy to put on full foundation. this is great for school as well because it looks natural and lasts the whole day :) the packaging is fab, i love that its a tube and a pump so no product is wasted :) lovelovelove!