April 17, 2014 | 1540 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by crazzybeautiful

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I ordered my bb cream online off amazon. I purchased this one because i heard that it has one of the best coverages and it was thick. I like thicker creamyer products. Reasons i like it:

- pretty good coverage. Almost like a liquid foundation.

- Good shade match for me (I'm #21)

- Spf 42 +++

- Moisturizing

- I have noticed after using it about a month the few acne scars have faded and are almost invisible.

- Wrinkle protection. (I'm 27 and have started preventative measures lol)

- The packaging is GREAT! it is a squeezy plastic bottle but it also has a PUMP! great for sanitary reasons.

Things i don't like:

- It dose not stay put throughout my day and i cant re- apply on the go because i have to set it with a powder or powder foundation to get the best coverage.

- I have combination oily skin and i wish they made this or any bb cream with a matte finish. Almost like a more gel consistency like some makeup primers.

How i use it?:

- I use it after i put on my Loreal youth code moisturizer or i use it in replacement of moisturizer usually either under other foundations.

I would recommend this or any BB Creams and i have to all my girlfriends. Even guys could wear them.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Indigo1707

I purchased this BB cream in the shade No. 13, which is the palest, lesser-known (I think) shade for this brand. It is legitimately the only BB cream I have come across that is pale enough for my skin--not even the BRTC Jasmine Water, which I have reserved for summertime. The shade is really lovely, with a sheerer coverage than the BRTC Jasmine Water, and a lighter finish. I love the fact that the 50 ml tube I bought has a pump--really nice and hygienic, HOWEVER, I noticed after a few uses that the pump was becoming difficult to use. Either way, I consider it a pro. The one thing I really dislike about this BB cream is the scent--it is far, far too strong for my liking. Very perfume-y, flowery scent. Overall, though, I would purchase this again due to its pale shade, light finish, and pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by kendall2011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVED IT!! Coverage is amazing, goes on like a dream and #21 matched my pale skin better than anything has before. I have quite red cheeks--which this covers better than anything. Wears as well or better than almost anything I've tried and is relatively inexpensive. Enjoyed it so much i ordered a new tube after only a few applications in preparation!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by anitafied

I have both #21 and #23 and I am about an NC30/NC35. Both of them really don't match my skin that well XD! They work wonderful to make darker foundations match my skin though as as under eye concealers! I have SUPER oily and acne prone skin and it does not disturb it! :D I have pics on my blog if you want to see it in action!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Superdamask

This is the first BB cream I bought, in shade 21. It has great packaging, easy to get it out. On me, I have normal combination skin it applies like a dream! I use the F84 from Sigma and buff it in. On me it is actually one of the most full coverage anything I have used! But bear in mind I have no xits and only a few scars, my main issue is redness on the cheeks and this hides it! It goes on smooth, and only a light application is needed to make this last all day long. I dont think it have any special scent either.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by brittanymc1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i LOVE this product!!!
My skin is severely scarred from acne in my teenage years so i tried this BB cream.
I bought it off eBay so the price($15) was very reasonable although i think it retails for $30-40.
It has reduced the redness of my scars and has visibly reduced my pores and acne pits. My skin has also become noticeably smoother.
I have dry skin so i did not need to apply powder this, although i do still apply a bit of creme blush and bronzer.
The shade #21 was a perfect match for my nc15 skin
THANKYOU MISSHA, you answered my prayers!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by ksnell

Turned my skin an unnatural light color. Way lighter than my neck. Most of me was nc 30 and my was was an nw20.... Really weird. My face never felt clean while wearing this. I have oily skin but my other bb creams didn't feel nearly as heavy or sticky as this. Besides turning my skin a funny pinkish light color it did not help the discoloration under my eyes. They actually seemed to become a more brown grey color.... I went from make up optional to make up mandatory in a little less than a month. Gave it a very fair trial. however.... Really yucky. I liked the coverage and color but the affect it had on my natural skin was a deal breaker. Some people really like it so I suggest you try it. You never know. Just get the small tube off of eBay before getting the big bottle with a pump. Gave it to a friend who has freckles. She loves it. Hit or miss really. Give it a shot

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by xoxpinkbear

(My experience is from only applying one coat of this product on my face, the product I bought is Missha BB Cream No.21) Despite what people claim, this product does NOT cover blemishes (acne scars for example). I have a couple of acne scars and I still had to use concealer to cover up the scars. However, I love the smell of the BB Cream! (Kind of smells like baby power/products lol) It does make my skin look softer and has great oil control, but it breaks me out after prolonged wear ): I always wash my face immediately after I get home to prevent breakouts from this product, but I will still get breakouts sometimes. The reason I only ever apply one coat of this product to my face is because I'm afraid applying more coats will break me out even more horribly. I have also not noticed any healing or whitening properties the cream claims to have, and it is not a very good sunscreen. This product is great for wearing for short periods of time, but it is not recommended for everyday/regular wear.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by uyai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

PROS:
- Great oil control for my combo skin
- Solid medium coverage that doesn't look too heavy. It covers my rosacea and evens out my skintone.
- Very good SPF
- Blends easily
- Pump bottle
- Relatively cheap price
- Lasts all day even when not set with powder

CONS:
- Very strong floral scent, not good for sensitive skin like mine.
- Colours aren't that good for my NC20 skintone. I like BB creams to brighten my skin with a nice beige tone, whereas this BB cream tends to run very grey. #21 was the better match for my skin (#23 was too dark and #13 too light) but makes my skin look rather dull.
- Can be drying on my skin, especially in winter. Need to moisturize extremely well before using.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by MLWagner79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my 2nd BB cream. I actually got a full size tube of this for free as part of my first order from Missha's website. I had sprung originally for the Cho Bo Yang BB (which was on sale for a steal) and Perfect Cover came with it.

I thought it was sort of odd that I didn't get to choose my shade, especially for a full-sized product, but whatever, it was free. They sent me #23 and it is a good match. I am NC20/N2 (really quite neutral). The gray tone of this put me off originally when I swatched it onto my hand. However, when blended out onto my face it looked fine. I use Smashbox's #19 Face & Body brush, which is a large, dense, bronzer-type brush and my preferred for working with thick/cream foundations. It was perfect for this application.

The best part about this BB (most BBs, really I suppose) is the coverage. I have good, clear, blemish-free skin, but I carry a lot of ruddiness in my cheeks. One layer of this stippled with the #19 and it's gone. It gives me a perfect clear canvas. I would imagine it would be excellent for someone with rosacea or other discoloration problems as well. I also love the dewy finish. I've had a very hard time finding a dewy-finish base that has decent coverage. Most (including some of my very favorites - MUFE F&B, MAC F&B, Chante FS and Chante JS) are quite sheer.

I can't speak to the lightening/long-term skin effects as I have only used this short-term. I CAN say this stuff wears like iron, having worn it for a 5-mile hike yesterday and it still looked perfect when we got home!

Would definitely repurchase as long as it continues to agree with my skin. continued >>