August 1, 2014 | 1888 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Shiorin

This is my favorite BB cream ever!! The coverage is so good that it's almost like a foundation. It is so easy to apply and it is moisturizing. The only downside is that it does not last too long if you don't apply powder on top of it but with powder it stays on all day. I would recommend this product to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Pangur

HOLY WHAT BB Cream is seriously awesome. And Missha? Awesome. I got an email from them and their M Perfect Cover was on sale for $9.99. I've never used BB Cream but heard a lot about it and thought, hell with it, lets try since its so cheap. Well, after shipping, it was about $19 so it wasn't that bad price-wise. The shipping was fast, so A+ for them, though the packaging was cheaaap (a simple bubble mailer envelope, though I'm not particularly bothered by it, just expected more). The box and the tube itself are so cute and classy with the color scheme and lettering, though the tube+pump is new to me, not sure if I like it...

So I washed my face off and then just put the BB Cream on my face, vanilla (no primer or moisturizer) and I noticed IMMEDIATELY that it was smoothing out my skin tone and leaving this gorgeous, silky finish. I have a clear face, save for minor breakouts on the sides of my face and sometimes a few lone pimples on my forehead. I never use foundation but found that concealer alone wasn't really making my face look nice and even. For example I have a dry, blotchy red patch inbetween my eyebrows that cannot be fixed with concealer (it looks cakey, even when using lots of moisturizer beforehand), but the BB cream just made the skin there SMOOTH and wonderful with no flaking or cakey-ness.

This stuff really does the trick. I'm white and have quite fair skin, so milky beige was perfect on me. I didn't find it to be grey at all. I'm kind of nervous about the "whitening agent" in it, though, because I really don't want to be much paler. I'm also combination, and the BB cream soothed my semi-dry cheeks better than my moisturizer, and I haven't noticed oilyness on my T-zone yet.

I will make sure to update this post if this stuff makes me break out or anything, nothing yet so far. I'm kind of nervous because I never use foundation and I don't want this irritating my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by ellzabella

Having hearing the major rage over BB creams and having blemished skin after being on holidays i decided to give the Missha BB cream a try. Like many of the other reviews i fell in love with this product as soon as i tried it on. It covered all my blemished and it made my skin tone even and smooth, without the look of wearing make up. It does take some time to blend it, i find using a small amount is enough to cover my face. in terms of cost its fairly cheap in Australia in comparison to other beauty products. I would definitely be buying this product again once i run out. Iam a very big fan ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by chinacat33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an AWESOME product to cover blemishes so that no one will even know you're wearing something as there is no glitter, glimmer etc. It is UNDETECTABLE in both indoor and outdoor lighting. The trick is to
use it on a CLEAN nicely EXFOLIATED face,
get the correct shade for your skin
Don't use too much
blend blend blend

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by foamytea123

I got this and another popular BB cream (Skin 79 VIP Gold) because Bubzbeauty recommended them. I've been using both for about a year now (rotating between them and OMI tinted sun screen) and I must say that I rather like it and would not hesitate to buy another when this bottle runs out. Like others have said, a little does a lot for this BB cream and using more than a spare amount can result in caking.

It has pretty good coverage, the second best of all the BB creams I've ever tried (the best to date is Sunkiller). In terms of texture, it's creamy and a bit thick in my opinion. Best way to use it would be directly after cleansing and moisturizing your face with a makeup friendly moisturizer (like Embryolisse or Vitacreme B12). Wait a few minutes before stepping out in order for the cream to oxidize and not look absurdly grey, powder, and then you should be good to go.

Overall, the only downside to using cosmetic products with SPF like BB cream versus wearing a straight up SPF moisturizer (like Devita or Mychelle) is that I honestly do not think there are any real benefits for the skin. In fact, if you don't wash this stuff off properly, you're more than likely to break out. On the rare occasion that I do forget, I always get a couple of annoying little whiteheads. I guess I'm fortunate that I haven't gotten cystic acne like some of you on here but nevertheless, I DEFINITELY recommend using a cleansing oil to get this stuff off- a regular cleanser simply won't complete the job--trust me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by jenniferkayy

This is my favorite foundation out of the very few that I own (Colorstay, Bare Minerals, Rimmel..). I have large pores and very prominent acne scars and this BB cream covers them the best. My favorite thing about it is that it looks very natural. I use shade 31 which is darker than my face color but it matches my body color well (my face is a lot lighter than my body). I do not recommend this bb cream to those with oily skin. It will turn your face into a grease ball.

To sum it all up:

PROS:
+Natural looking
+ Decent coverage
+Will last you a long time - you only need a little!
+Decent price (under 20 on Ebay)

CONS:
+Not for oily skin users
+Color transfers onto clothing
+Doesn't really dry... feels slippery when you touch your face

OVERALL:
This is not the best foundation but it is the best I have tried so far. I will continue to repurchase because of the price and how it makes my skin look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this stuff and I'm not even using the right color! ;) I received a free Perfect Cover (full size!) in shade #21. I'm very pale and I lean cool, so this shade is just a little too dark for me. It blends beautifully though so I am able to make it work. I apply it with my hands and it blends in perfectly and leaves my skin with a really lovely finish. I think it's important to note that if you use too much of this, it will look and feel like a weird cakey mask. You don't need a lot of this product. I usually set it with a powder, but even without that, it keeps my oily skin from looking shiny for most of a day. I didn't think I'd like this product much, it felt too thick for me at first, but it turns out that I really love it. I usually wear foundations over a moisturizer and primer, but I can use this without those and it looks great. I often use this when I don't want to spend a lot of time getting ready; wash my face, BB cream, a little blush, and that's it! I think I like the Signature BB just a little bit better ,(it's just a bit lighter weight) but I would definitely buy this again. I'd get it in shade #13 next time. I don't think I will ever go back to regular foundations after using these.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 7:13:00 AM More reviews by avrillavigne12251

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought online, and i really like it, despite my original reaction.
when i first got it i would apply it like a full coverage foundation, with my regular brush. It was super shiny, and sat on the top of my face, didnt look very natural and seemed to break me out too. D:

Thats not how you should apply it. take a SMALL- SMALL amount of the bb cream, and apply it using your fingers, only where needed, blending REALLY well. if you do so, your skin will look naturally flawless and glowy without overdoing it.

it does have a grey undertone, but when blended in and oxidized its not too noticeable.

overall, i really like it and will probably buy again. i dont wear foundation/ any all over face makeup besides powder on a daily basis, but when i do, its almost always this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by kettyserene

I got my missha perfect cover BB cream from Amazon (seller CP Cosmetics). I'm not sure if it's genuine but the packaging and consistency looks right. I don't like it. It goes on greasy and has a slight sheen to it. I even put a swatch on the back of my hand and the hand with the bb cream on looks slightly more shiny. I can't have shiny bb cream because my face is already too oily. It is also very grey upon application but oxidizes to a yellow after half an hour. I have big pores and blackheads on my nose and cheeks and this covers them up so they're not black anymore but it does not hide them. My pores just end up looking like tiny bumps all over my face. The bumps look cakier as the day progresses perhaps due to the bb cream sucking in the oil from my pore. I even used primer, too, and that doesn't help.

I don't think this product is worth the hype. I thought it would make my pores look 100% smooth like baby skin but I guess not. =[

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by racmal01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great for covering pores and uneven skintone. I find that BB creams are a poor substitution for a foundation but are pretty good as a foundation primer. I am NC20 and use shade 21 - the 23 is just a bit too dark on my face.. I use this every day, placing it lightly on my forehead, nose and cheeks before applying my foundation.
The Perfect Cover has a rather thick, creamy consistency and is labelled as suitable for oily/combo skin. If you have dry skin it is probably best to switch to another cream.
If my skin is in pretty good condition but I still want to cover pores I use a more lightweight BB cream like Skin 79 gold.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No