July 29, 2014 | 1987 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2003 11:08:00 AM More reviews by edyna

It's only an average product. No dramatic improvement. In fact none. The only plus point is good marketing for this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2003 9:31:00 AM More reviews by cmagnum

My face really becomes crystal clear after using this product. Now, I'm actually confident about my looks without putting on makeup to cover up the flaws. This essence is the most foul smelling product I ever have but I'm used to it now. In fact, I'm glad that no fragance is added thus optimizing the effect of the essence.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2003 10:24:00 AM More reviews by i_luv_cheesecake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Honestly I do not know if this "miracle water" suits my my dry (UK climate) and combo (SG climate) complexion - but bought it on Wednesday anyway. I must say it does clears up the complexion but still waiting to testify further as my spots haven't heal completely. However it seems to make my skin slightly dry and tight after application. I tried a hydrating mask before the essence today and the dryness is gone.

Updated 06 Mar 2004 --> Hooray! I'm on the last bit of my 1st bottle. Looking forward to buying my 2nd bottle ;-) Yes its the other best performer besides the SK-II intensive treatment mask. I don't know about the others but I feel like it actually helps to even the skin tone.

So girls out there, don't hesitate! Go get yourself a bottle! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2003 11:29:00 AM More reviews by queeneeey

My HG now... Keeps my face well behaved even during the time of the month. Now my face is more radiant, pores are finer and sebum secretion is more normal. Also, my dehydration problem is gone!

However, packaging is rather bad. But now that I usually get the 11ml bottles and pour them into spritz bottle, I am actually more cost effective. Very happy to know that I use it more effectively. 11ml can lasts me around 3 weeks. I started my 11ml beginning of Aug and I still have a bit left now. If I buy from the counter however, it will be much more expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2003 10:07:00 AM More reviews by annelau

I started using it since I was about 15 because my Mom uses it.This is a very good product. It tones well and moisturises your skin at the same time. Also, after about 1 week, my face looks clearer and fresh. The texture of my skin also improved, too. Only thing is it's quite expensive! About $700! Wow! So I do not use it everyday, but alternate it with other toners, like Sisley and Shiseido. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2003 12:51:00 PM More reviews by keechuah

More effective if coupled with other SKII products, especially signs treatment. Has a horrible rancid smell which i got used to already.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2003 1:07:00 PM More reviews by lucidbabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the worst products I have used.. the others did not insult my willingness to trust marketing hype and friends' recommendations because they were cheaper mistakes.
This was $$$ and caused the biggest breakout I've ever had in my nearly 30 yrs.

It has a disgusting smell but my skin was quite radiant almost immediately after using it. 3-4 days later, I started to breakout big time on chin and forehead. went back to the SKII counter andthe SA told me many do breakout initially. The thing was: my breakout never got better until I stopped using SKII completely. waited out 2 months with derm treatment before it's clear again.
If anything, I am glad I hv found this msg board as I hope never to fall into this acne pit again. BEWARE !!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2003 6:42:00 AM More reviews by spice_dreamz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this product was ok nothing special,I have used better stuff than this...only used like half bottle in the end I ended up throwing it away.Would not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2003 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Alev

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I am using it for two months now and the overall appearance of my skin has improved itself dramatically. It doesn't only hydrates my very dry, tired looking skin, it also lifts it. (I still need to put hydrating creme on!). My skin looks more radiant and bright.I had a big problem with my skin mostly around my nose -the nasal- area, it has kind of disformed itself and felt very uncomfortable. This miracle product gived it a more formed and natural look also when I talk it feels more comfortable than irritating like it used to be. I just wished it were cheaper. Update: Use it over a year now, clears the skin and firms.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2003 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Janine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I didn't see any difference it made to my face. 1 week of using it, I finally saw my face becoming more radiant. But it didn't make it any less oily, or make my pores disappear. Just radiant and clearer looking.

I hate the packaging though, really wasteful.