SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.6

on 7/27/2004 5:20:00 PM

I really like this essence - use it as a toner daily and it really make my skin glow. Will buy this product again!

on 7/21/2004 5:30:00 AM

It makes my skin glowing, I use it in combination with other skinc are, I have normal/oily skin and it hydrates me enough, not to greasy and not too dehydrated.

My skin has become more lucent, more bright, look smooth and fading away discoloration on my complexion, my texture skin is being smoothed and it's just great. My skin produces less oily and that's mean it helps resolve some acne problems.

Only one thing that at the begining of usage, you may see some small acnes or may not, appear on your face, this is normal because the lotion will detoxify and regulate your skin..

UPDATED : It caused me continue to breakout, even it just a little pimples around my chin but it's very boring to see those pimples, right? so I've stopped using it but I will never forget how good it made my face much brighter..

on 7/19/2004 2:56:00 AM

This product made my face broke out badly

on 7/16/2004 7:59:00 PM

i am using the entire regime... cleanser, toner, essence and during day uv mositurizer and at night alternating between pore refiner and power signs. also samples of the c just on the dehydrated spots.

first it was very cool to be photo imaged for the 4 areas skII treats, sun damage (amazing as a former tanorexic i was only a 33 of 100), dydration and lines (again , tiny amount and i ain't 30... but my pores were over the top clogged and had too much of some weird bacteria stuff...I begged the sa to get me the firming extract but she just said NO YOU ARENT SAGGING BUT YOUR PORES ARE TERRIBLE.

ok i will take young looking with bad pores over saggy, lined clean pores lol.

Even with gentics on my side, in 4 days, my skin looks years younger. so much so that my manicurist asked why my palms looked like her 2 yr old daughters skin... its that pitura from the essence when i rub. I now use a spray top from an old spritzer and stick it right in the essence because baby palms isnt as exciting as baby face :)

my skin glows, looks clear, and younger. the only negative besides this line is pricey...( but so is by terry, cle de peau and la prairie and la mer) is that as a self tanner fanatic who loves to be a ggg, instead of her born LLL-MMM, it works so well i cannot achieve the darkness i usually like, small price to pay for beautiful skin.
I cannot recomend this line highly enough for those with normal skin and over 30. may not work for oilier types or very dry...UPDATE. AFTER 6 WEEKS, MY PORES ARE STILL BAD ACCORDING TO THEIR TEST, BUT MY BAD BACTERIA WENT DOWN SUBSTANTIALLY AND THE UV SPOTS ARE ALMOST GONE AND THE BEST NEWS. I WENT FROM 33 TO 12 IN SUN DAMAGE. AND THAT IS AFTER 20 PLUS YEARS OF BAKING , TOASTY BROWN WITH MINIMAL SUNSCREEN and tanning parlors

HOW? I DON'T KNOW

on 6/18/2004 12:35:00 AM

I started using the cleanser, toner and essence treatment with the signs treatment at night for about a month and right afterwards my face feels itchy and I am breaking out in little red bumps around the hairline and temple and cheeks.

Before this I had nice normal skin, in fact when I did their test, my scores were very low. Now my face feels hot and sensitive all the time.

I couldn't figure which product was the culprit. I thought I was going crazy before I read others comments about the pimples. I suspected it was the SKII stuff but I guess I just didn't want to believe it.

In fact, it's itching my skin right now, I am going to wash it off.

Good thing I learned about a new skincare line today called amore pacific which seems like it might be less irratating for me...

on 6/7/2004 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to start trying SKII even though I wasn't sure P&G company can be good at making cosmetics/skincare products. I was very impressed with the result. After I start using the product, I feel that my skin has been improved, better texture, more moisturized. But I hate the smell, plus it is SO expensive for such bottle. I used for a month already and it is 30% gone.

on 5/26/2004 10:46:00 AM

In response to Eimi's review:

I am also using the essence treatment and signs treatment and have noticed that my face felt a bit itchy after using them. The FT Essence was great when I first used it, noticed pores were smaller and skin felt smoother. However, when I combined this with Signs Treatment and UV Essence (for daytime), I began to break out!! Small bumps, pimples and redness on my cheek. Might be good for normal skin only.

on 5/10/2004 7:28:00 PM

Way too expensive for a toner/treatment but it does work. I used to love Clarins toner for combo skin and Jo Malone toner as well but this one is so much better. Absorbs instantly, smoothes out and evens out my complexion beautifully. The scent could be better but the packaging is very nice and that makes up for the not-so-great fragrance.

on 5/9/2004 12:52:00 AM

I bought some samples, as well as got one for free from Saks 5th. This product is ridiculously expensive and doesn't make any difference to my skin! I tried it for two weeks already. The wet look immediately after applying it is nice, but no improvements are shown. I still like my Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Creme to whom I owe my shrunk pores, blackhead-free face! Also, beware about having to use their Cleansing Lotion just to use this Essence. You may use ANY toner to remove impurities and apply your favorite moisturizer or skin care product for more efficient absorption.

on 5/8/2004 4:08:00 AM

I buy an SKII essential pack which contain cleanser, toner and the essence. Been using it for 4 days only and I can tell there's a difference on my skin texture. My skin is less oily, smoother, makes make up application easier. Would repurchse again.

Popular Treatments (Face)