October 25, 2014 | 1881 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2003 12:02:00 AM More reviews by encee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i was eyeing SKII skin refining treatment, but was recommended this instead..their signature product. i pour some drops of it onto my palm n spread evry bit throughout my face. application is somewat inconvenient, but the product is simply superb. my face was noticeably more radiant after 3days..my pores kind of shrunk n the texture of my skin is finer n more even. the price is quite a pinch. but heck, i hadnt come across another product this good.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2003 2:50:00 AM More reviews by ytwan

I'm in my late twenties. My skin started breaking out 2 years back, and is getting oilier. I bought the essence for its regulating properties (and the pitera, of course!)
This is the third week since I started using the essence. After the first week, my skin was brighter, and was actually glowing. Blackheads on my nose were also starting to disappear. However, I'm having breakouts again, and I noticed that my pores are getting larger, and my skin texture is getting rougher. So I also started using the Facial Treatment Repair C as advised by the SKII counter. At this point, I'm actually feeling a bit disappointed, as the results were not what I anticipated. I'm giving it another 2 weeks to see if there is an improvement.

Well, there has definitely been an improvement to my skin. I went back to the SKII counter and asked them why I started breaking out after using the essence, and was told that it is getting rid of the toxins in my skin. Now I still have an occasional breakout, but my skin texture has actually improved, and the pimples heal faster. Skin is also softer - best buy of the year

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2003 7:59:00 PM More reviews by eimi

I love this product except there's one catch - I think I'm allergic to something in this, maybe the pitera? Both the essence and signs treatment makes my skin glowy and translucent, except that they both make my skin warm and after a while they make me itch! Has anybody else experienced this? Does this go away after a while, because otherwise I love them...! Edited>> ok I'm definitely allergic and I've stopped using this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2003 10:56:00 PM More reviews by duangjais

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this essence after toner and before moisturizer. I go notice good improvement over my skin. It becomes clearer and just nicer. However, it doesn't really make it that clear as the ads convinces you. SKII has very good marketing campaign. After I use this essence, I notice some tinkling feeling when I put on moisturizer. So, I think it exfoliates my upper layer. I'm not using it everyday now, since I think it's a bit too much. It's good, but not awesome. May not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2003 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Jijiki

Great product. I have fair, pretty much flawless skin, but I'm going into my 30s, so after listening to all that hype, I decided to try this. Had a really awful breakout after the first few applications but that went away, phew. Some massive godknowswhat bumps were erupting under my skin but didn't turn into pimples. They went away after about a week. Now the essence just makes my face more radiant, tighter and more normalized. The packaging sucks; buy a spritzer bottle! It's very good value, considering that the 150ml bottle has lasted me more than 4 months with everyday use (with nearly half a bottle left).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2003 8:38:00 AM More reviews by Jadeite22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Am onto my 4th bottle! This product works really well even for my sensitive skin as it brightens up my complexion and heals very quickly the reddish scars on my face (when I get picky fingered and start squeezing my blackheads)!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2003 8:31:00 PM More reviews by IRENELOW

I think its meant for problems skin. I have acnes and blemishes, it really works for me. Within 3 days, vivid results. My friends who have great skin did suffer breakouts after using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2003 1:05:00 PM More reviews by leung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product really stinks BUT it is fantastic. I used it morning and nite for almost a week and it has improved my skin texture so much. I have no comments about pores as I don't believe in such a thing as pore reduction. However, I definitely felt my skin soft and silky. To be honest, I wouldn't waste any money on the mask. Use the essence regularly instead of the mask once a week. I didn't find the mask impressive at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2003 9:59:00 PM More reviews by ellen_77

this essence contains pitera, which is the special ingredients it has, it doesn't break me out, it reduces my bumps on face,on the 3rd day using this, my face looks radiant and clear, i love this essence..though its expensive, but its worth it! ThumBS up!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2003 2:46:00 AM More reviews by superkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a total waste of the money spent on it! It does nothing for my skin at all! And worse still, it was so expensive. All I can say is save your money. My skin didn't get worse but it didn't get any better. I have combination asian skin, am fair and have an ocasional spot or two btw.