November 27, 2014 | 1734 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2009 10:06:00 AM More reviews by potrouge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A great balm, feels really nice on the lips, really smooth and moisturising. Not sticky or uber-waxy. Okay, so the smell is a bit weird but not bad. My lips actually crave it. The only problem I have is that I can barely finish a tube because the windy upthing /or product always breaks on me and I can't wid it up to get it on to my lips where its needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by lairkeeper

This is the first lipbalm that I've loved enough to keep up with until it was all gone! Never leave the house without it. Just purchased my second tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2009 1:04:00 PM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Really great lip balm! Very good at moisturising, as soon as I put this on my lips look and feel great! One of the best lip balms I've tried (and I've tried alot!),so much better than carmex, vasaline etc. Price is totally worth it, i got mine from debenhams for 3.45. The smell isn't too bad, I would recomend this to anyone who has horribly dry lips that crack etc like mine do all the time!

The only negative is i like to wear my lipbalm under lipgloss as my lips are too dry to wear anything on them without a lipbalm, and after a few hours it did start to make a little white layer like some lipbalms do, but it was significantly less that most other ones! And it could just be due to the lipgloss itself!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 7:26:00 AM More reviews by xokMb13

reaaallllly good :] doesn't make them feel greasy & it really moisturizes you lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2009 5:56:00 AM More reviews by 777designz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I was out last week and my lips got painfully chapped, so I ran to the first drug store I saw. I've been fairly unimpressed by most brands of chapstick and had heard good things about the Burt's Bees brand, so I figured I'd give it a shot. It's now a week later and my lips are still really chapped. I was hoping at that price it would work really good and not have that annoying waxy feeling. Not only is it waxy and ineffective, but it has a very odd smell (nothing like pomegranate) It's such a ripoff, basically like Chapstick brand cherry chapstick with a bad fragrance and a higher price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by hyacinthus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favourite lip balm, and with good reason. As other reviewers have mentioned, it moisturizes the lips and has a pleasant scent, rather than the overpowering smell of the original formula. It doesn't leave my lips feeling greasy, as it absorbs rather quickly. I purchase this balm on a regular basis, and have been known to search endlessly for it in various drugstores. It's well worth the price, which isn't very much for the value. Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by hazecat

This is my favourite lip balm! I really hate lip balms with mint or menthol in them, they sting my sensitive lips, so the neutral, slightly fruity taste and feel of this lip balm is fantastic. It's a bit pricey, but I find it adds just a little bit of colour which is fabulous to wear casually or even to go out with, so it doubles as lipstick and saves me the money! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 10:08:00 PM More reviews by JasmineMago

This is my favorite lip balm. It is not oily and has a pleasant, natural smell. I often apply this first and then follow with lip liner and lipstick or gloss. Highly recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2009 10:01:00 PM More reviews by heavendelivered

I dont like that there is not spf. It goes on smooth but does not help super chapped lips nor does it have lasting power. Does not feel as it moisturizes enough. It's good for under lipstick or gloss when you don't want a heavy product. The smell is ok not one of my favorites reminds me of medicine at times but not too overpowering.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by vickpezz

Went to CVS because I lost my favorite lip moisturizer (Vaseline's Lip Therapy). They didn't have it so I bought this one because I always hear how everyone loves Burt's Bees. It was uber expensive for a chapstick ($3.29 vs the $.98 I pay for lip therapy). Hate the smell. Doesn't feel great when your lips are dry. Overall, I will not repurchase and go back to my cheap and effective Vaseline Lip Therapy.