Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

I am particularly prone to chapped, dry lips, and received this lip balm as part of a gift. I have used other Burt's Bees products in the past, and been quite happy with them, so I was a little put off that this product did not work out for me in the end.

I have used this balm off and on for the past six months. The smell was nice, and I didn't mind the feel of it on my lips after applying it. However, I have found that I have to constantly reapply it, as It actually seems to be making my lips more dry and "peely" than they were to begin with. Because of this, I have only been using it when I have no other options, and am planning to throw it away in favor of another product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nicely scented lip balm. Not impressed with product. Adequate daily lip product for someone with no lip issues that need to be addressed.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great balm! - smooth thin coverage (no waxy feeling as with some balms), a shiny slight berry tint, no taste and made with safe ingredients, which in my opinion, is very important considering the average woman will digest 5- 9 lbs of lipstick/ balm/ gloss in her life time, what you put on your lips should be safe. Will repurchase.

At first, the price is what turned me off of purchasing this product. I'm cheap and I usually gravitate towards the $1.00 lip chaps/balms. When I finally broke down and bought it, I was sooo happy that I did. I've been through at least 4 of them now and I will keep buying them.

I like that it leaves a shine but it isn't shimmery or glittery. It isn't long lasting but I always have it in my purse or pocket so I apply it often. The smell is quite strong but I really love it. Favorite lip product for sure!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this lip balm because it hydrates my lips all day. I think the pomegranate also gives my lips a hint of red. My only problems are that the smell is okay, but I wish it was better; also I wish it had SPF in it. Overall, I would buy again.

OMG! this stuff is AMAZING!! it soften and hydrated my lips, now they look kissable! :) boy, you should have seen them before. they were peeling, dry, and looked HORRIBLE.
it was a nightmare. the reason why i got this is because i love love love burts bees and i ran out so i went to buy the original chapstick and ran into the replenishing lip balm. now, the thought of pomegranate put amazing thoughts in my head. so i bought it. at first the smell is disgusting but then the replenishing lip balm smeellleedd sooo ammaazing!
the lip balm is a little oily, but thats why it's so hydrating!
I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT KISSABLE IRRESISTIBLE SOFT LIPS!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I wish i could give it a zero...
1. it tastes like Pomegranate oil, not like pomegranate the FRUIT!!
2. it does not moisturize my lips at all.
3. every time i put this lip balm on, even on healthy lips, my lips start to peel.
to trash it went!!

Smells yummy, puts a perfect watermelon sun-kissed tint to my lips and makes them feel smooth and creamy. I like this lip balm and tend to gravitate towards it in CVS every time I run out...Nice packaging. Soothing, nourishing and hydrating for sure. For me anyways...

I love the finish of this lip balm, my lips look healthy and dewy instead of shiny. There isn't much tint but I usually layer over a lip stain anyway so that does not bother me. My favorite lip balm ever!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is an ok lip balm. I prefer Burt's Bees original. I like the smell, and it moisturises my lips well without being overly greasy. It isn't particularly long-lasting. I'll use it up, but I don't think I'll rebuy.

Popular Lip Treatments