Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 5/29/2009 11:52:00 AM

I love the finish of this lip balm, my lips look healthy and dewy instead of shiny. There isn't much tint but I usually layer over a lip stain anyway so that does not bother me. My favorite lip balm ever!

on 5/23/2009 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is an ok lip balm. I prefer Burt's Bees original. I like the smell, and it moisturises my lips well without being overly greasy. It isn't particularly long-lasting. I'll use it up, but I don't think I'll rebuy.

on 5/19/2009 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Well I for one can't stand the smell. It's so strong and there it is, literally right under your nose. I thought it would have more tint to it, but it's really not noticeable. It does not smell like pomegranate. I have a pomegranate in the refrigerator and I can assure you it doesn't smell like this product. This product smells like Vix Vaporub. It was also heinously expensive; triple the price of ordinary and assumably less odiferous chapstick.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a fantastic balm. It really moisturises your lips rather than just sitting on top. I like this better than the original for two reasons - it isn't minty and it glides on more easily. I have been a big Burt's Bees fan for years and this just proves how good they are yet again.

on 5/17/2009 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i LOVE this chapstick! my only gripe is that it doesnt really smell like pomegrante, but other than that, its good!

on 5/14/2009 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

It works fine. But the original is better. The smell/taste is awful! It's not pomegranate.

on 5/14/2009 11:02:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

one word = WOW

on 5/13/2009 11:41:00 AM

I'm not impressed by this balm. The scent is nice - not really like a pomegranite, but mild and fresh, not overwhelming or fake-fruity like so many lip balms. But I don't feel like it's very moisturizing - it's an oilier (rather than waxy) balm, and it has no staying power. It either dries or gets sucked into my lips after a few minutes, so I feel like I need to constantly re-apply. I don't notice any tint. Also, no SPF.
I like it better than a lot of flavored or overly scented balms because it doesn't constantly assault my senses with fakeness - but I don't think I'd bother to repurchase.

on 5/12/2009 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this lip balm, I am pretty impressed. It smells nice too!! I loooove it <333

on 5/11/2009 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I really like this! It smells amazing and feels great, It doesnt stay on really long, so I loved keeping it in my pocket to apply every so often. But then I lost it :( I would definatly buy it again though. But I want to try the honey one, so after that one!

Popular Lip Treatments