LUSH Fresh Farmacy

3.6

Calamine Powder, Propylene Glycol, Chamomile Decoction (Anthemis nobilis), Elderflower Decoction (Sambucus nigra), Rapeseed Oil; Sunflower Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Helianthus annuus; Cocos nucifera), Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Lavender Oil (Lavandula augustifolia), Chamomile Blue Oil (Chamomilla recutita), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Sodium Chloride, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume.

I've been using this for the past two weeks and I feel like my skin is glowing with healthy radiance! I have combination skin, more on the oily side, and this is just right for keeping blemishes away without overdrying my skin. I have noticed, however, that I do have to use a heavier moisturizer, though. I used to use Proactiv repairing lotion daily, but now I only use it once or twice a week because it leaves me with some dry spots when I wash with Fresh Farmacy. I'm now currently using Clinique dramatically different lotion after washing with FF and they make a PERFECT pair! My skin is completely clear, softer than usual, and like I said it seems to have a natural glow even without makeup! Just be sure to keep your bar dry after use - leaving it in the shower will make it melt away too quickly.

I love this bar- I actually threw away 4 half-used bottles of facial cleanser because this little bar is all I need. I have combination skin that breaks out a little at that time of the month. Fresh Farmacy has a lot of good stuff in it, including chamomile. It really removes the bad oils and dirt and is very economical- a bar usually lasts me 3-4 months. I have not yet read the other reviews for this so I don't know if it's been suggested, but this also makes a great spot treatment. Scrape a little off and apply to a blemish- if it isn't gone by morning, it will have decreased dramatically in size. I am not a big fan of LUSHs' shipping (costs as much or more than the product and takes for-ev-er to arrive, not to mention some products will melt en route!) but I will always gladly order this little gem from them.

I dont use this for breakouts, I use it to calm down the redness in my cheeks and it has reduced it quite considerably, though I do feel it could be a little more effective. Lasts a long time. I'll keep buying until I find something better

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

When I first started using Fresh Farmacy, I honestly felt that it was clearing up my blemishes. But as a week progressed, I began to notice these tiny little bumps on my face. At first I thought my skin was just adjusting to the cleanser and clearing up blemishes that hadn't surfaced, and I even proceeded to purchase Herbalism as an exfloiant and Enzymion as a moisturizer. I really believed that Lush was doing me good, but as the weeks progressed and my skin just seemed to be getting steadily worse, that's when I realized that it just wasn't working out.

It's too bad because I love Lush bath products and all that they represent, but something in those facial products just didn't agree with me. It's taken a good couple of months and a pricey spa line from Italy to clear up the damage that Lush caused...but I'm still an avid Lush customer!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is worth every penny you spend, and not just because the $20 bar lasts for at least three months! If you have any kind of oily, combination, or acne-prone skin, this product (followed by judicious non-comodogenic moisturising) will make your troubles disappear! It's also great for soothing irritated pimples - just dab the corner of the bar in water, apply to the spot, and let it sit overnight! Works on bug bites too, cos it's calamine! :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

If I could I would give this a 3.5. This is good for the summer when my face is more oily. But coalface is good too. I cut mine up into little squares to make it last longer but I still go through it faster then coalface. i like this but I prefere coalface. This drys out my skin to much.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

sooo good and really really works. me and my sister buy loads of them from the 34th street store. my sister has psorasis and this soap REALLY makes it vanish from her face and i have a acne prone skin and it works wonders for me i use it every day twice a day for best results!!

The only reason I won't buy again is because my skin is pretty normal and on the drier side and I only use this for my chin and nose where it's oiler. My 50 chunk will last about 10 years because such a TINY amount is needed to clean. It is a nice creamy texture that rinses off fairly well. Sometimes it feels like a film is left behind but I just use toner to finish the job. If I had oily skin, I would definetely use this though because it helps to control oil and doesn't smell too bad either!

I originally got a sample of this in a swap, but since then I've traded for a huge block of it.

I have combination skin and tend to get pimples on my chin and at my hairline, so I figured it was worth a shot since I'm a certified LUSH worshipper. I haven't had any problems with dryness with this soap, it's actually left my skin super soft and smooth! I can't say I care for the smell, but it's not bad, just not what I normally would choose.

In the space of a couple of days, Fresh Farmacy cleared up the redness in my cheeks and across my nose, got rid of my pimples and the little bumps I get on my forehead and left my skin soft as a baby's bottom to boot. :)

This is a definite buy again product, it's definitely worth the price!

I bought the tiniest bar for $3, just to try this out. First, it isn't fair to judge this bar if you don't have oily or break out prone skin. It wasn't made for you! That said, I used it in the morning only on my oily and acne prone areas (namely my nose and chin). It is a bit drying, but in a good way. It has a light lather and a very herbal scent. It didn't irritate my skin or make break outs worse. For what it is, it is a nice cleanser for oily skin. And Lush products are so fun...so give it a try.