October 25, 2014 | 942 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Fresh Farmacy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2004 7:03:00 AM More reviews by msjene

I bought the tiniest bar for $3, just to try this out. First, it isn't fair to judge this bar if you don't have oily or break out prone skin. It wasn't made for you! That said, I used it in the morning only on my oily and acne prone areas (namely my nose and chin). It is a bit drying, but in a good way. It has a light lather and a very herbal scent. It didn't irritate my skin or make break outs worse. For what it is, it is a nice cleanser for oily skin. And Lush products are so fun...so give it a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2004 12:29:00 PM More reviews by stellatrout

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is very easy to use and doesn't irritate my skin -- which most cleansers do. Unfortunately it is too drying for my combo skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2004 9:08:00 AM More reviews by cat_italy

It totally dried my skin and made it feel squeacky and tight. Even my eyes were running when I got close to this cleanser.
Maybe good for very oily and not sensitive skin. Not me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2004 9:01:00 PM More reviews by MerylStreek

I purchased this for my normal to oily skin. It dried my skin out completely and did not do a thing for breakouts. Also, it totally melts when it gets wet. I guess this is only for VERY oily and/or troubled skin. It isn't too expensive though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2004 11:13:00 AM More reviews by em1387

I have oily/combination skin and i use this after i've cleansed with Angels on Bare skin becase i find that this calms my skin down after the exfoliation. i haven't noticed my skin getting any drier unlike some other people who have used it. it is a great calming experience. one tip i have is that if you have a spot on your face, dampen your fresh farmacy and wipe a bit over the spot before you go to bed. when you wake up the spot will have dried up! and trust me it works every time!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2004 6:49:00 PM More reviews by glamourmama

I really like this, it calms my skin at the same time it removes oilies! It is very drying though so I definately use moisturizer afterward.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2004 10:56:00 AM More reviews by missdaisy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have read few product reviews with such differing commentary. I'm beginning to think that each batch of product is slightly different and therefore differs the results wildly. All I know is that I don't have very oily skin, but rather it varies from slightly oily to dry all year long (the rapid changes of season) and I have had lots of wonderful results from FF. Mine lathers just enough in my hands and I even use the bar itself to exfoliate a bit and my skin has never felt softer. I'm not prone to breakouts, but do have the occasional blemish (monthly) but using Fresh Farmacy really evened out my skin tone and made it feel soft and “normal”. I should say that I did change other parts of my skincare regime, as I often do, so I can't say with certainty that FF was solely responsible, but I have no cause to be disappointed. So far, I am really enjoying using this product and would recommend others to at least give it a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2004 4:42:00 PM More reviews by sherpabeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the look of this cleanser. It looks like a block of pink cheese and smells quite nice. However, it is very drying. Those with very oily skin might find it helpful but I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2004 7:59:00 PM More reviews by elvish_penguin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is absolutely PERFECT for those with oily skin....and for people with acne. I keep breaking out.....this zaps my zits and keeps the oil under control. yay! Even prescription stuff I've tried have not worked as good. I don't find it very drying, but I can see how it would be if you already have normal or dry skin. This also helps get the redness out....great as a spot treatment at night. I love this stuff. And it lasts forever....you only need a little bit at a time. Its a great price too! Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2004 9:53:00 PM More reviews by eureka

This is a great cleanser, and the only one that works for my oily skin.