MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

on 6/1/2009 12:17:00 PM

I love this color! Contrary to the name, this color is actually quite natural looking when applied. I use this color on my lid, and it looks amazing! Although it "glitters," it is not too much. It is a versitile color which can be used for a natural day look or for a night out. It all depends on which colors you combine it with. I now consider this color a staple, and I will always make sure it is in my palatte!

on 5/30/2009 1:36:00 PM

With the name of this shadow, I was worried it would be too glittery for me. Not the case! I love this shadow! It's a beautiful color and really brings out my hazel eyes.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This is one of the eyeshadows I bought on my very first trip to MAC, and I have to say I was very impressed. All that glitters is a very pretty but still subtle color that really highlights my dark brown eyes. It looks very pretty by itself, blending or even used as a liner on my lower lashes. It is my favorite MAC shadow so far.

on 5/15/2009 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this color for a highlight and absolutely love it. It's a midtone peachy beige color and works great for my skintone. I've already hit pan and am purchasing another one. Great color!

on 5/15/2009 7:30:00 PM

I picked this up as a quick splurge. It looked like a coral/gold and I wanted to try it to see if it'd look good on me. It looked OKAY, I prefer darker colors but it was nice to use this color and use a dark gray or brown on the outer V. It's very blendable and good for a light look

on 5/11/2009 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great quality shadow that you can use everyday, or dress it up for nighttime. highly pigmented, it's a very pretty kinda frosty tan/copperish shade, makes my brown eyes look nice. I use it with Dazzlelight and Twinks.

This is my HG eyeshadow! When you're in a hurry, just swipe it all over lids and under brow and throw on some mascara and gloss and you're good to go!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this eyeshadow! I wear it pretty much everyday. It's a nice peachy/goldish color.. although it can look different depending on the lighting. It's great though.. very verstatile and goes well with all different sorts of colors and it's beautiful even alone. I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/5/2009 1:30:00 PM

I can see why this shadow is so popular. It is really pretty. It looks like the same color as MAC's tan pigment, except All That Glitters doesn't have the strong shimmer of tan pigment. I think this color is really versatile and will go with a lot of other shadows. I did what one reviewer below suggested and put ATG on my lid with Trax in the crease. It is gorgeous. I can see it looking good on everyone. If it doesn't show up on your skin, I suggest using a colored base (like Brassy fluidline) underneath to make it show up more. I would definitely repurchase this.

I got this based on reviews - but I swapped mine, as the colour was too orangey IRL for me! It had great colour payoff & was very smooth to apply. However, it's nothing at all like the description/pic on the MAC website (midtone beige - yeah right!!) which is a shame, as I would've liked that much more! I still give it a decent rating, some colours just don't work for everyone!

Top Rated MAC Products