January 27, 2015 | 1966 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by liz91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can see why this shadow is so popular. It is really pretty. It looks like the same color as MAC's tan pigment, except All That Glitters doesn't have the strong shimmer of tan pigment. I think this color is really versatile and will go with a lot of other shadows. I did what one reviewer below suggested and put ATG on my lid with Trax in the crease. It is gorgeous. I can see it looking good on everyone. If it doesn't show up on your skin, I suggest using a colored base (like Brassy fluidline) underneath to make it show up more. I would definitely repurchase this.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2009 10:54:00 AM More reviews by VanillaLipgloss

I got this based on reviews - but I swapped mine, as the colour was too orangey IRL for me! It had great colour payoff & was very smooth to apply. However, it's nothing at all like the description/pic on the MAC website (midtone beige - yeah right!!) which is a shame, as I would've liked that much more! I still give it a decent rating, some colours just don't work for everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Sockknitter

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows...I was looking for a shimmery nude (my lids but better) and was getting very sick of Shroom, which I think makes me look washed out. The MAC consultant suggested All That Glitters and I've been hooked ever since.

I usually wear it on the lid by itself with Modest Tone on the upper lid to the brow and lined with Dip Down. Sometimes though, I put Twinks, Cork or Expensive Pink in the crease. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Cannityk214

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this eye shadow...brings out my blue eyes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 3:17:00 AM More reviews by daisyv316

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeshadow after I read an article on allure raving how this was the best eyeshadow. So I said why not, and this was after I was barely getting into mac, a couple of years ago. So let's just say that I've hit pan. This was not my first mac e/s, but definetly the first one I hit pan with.
I could use this day or night, This is how I use it most of the time:
Lid-all that glitters
crease-soft brown
outter v-sketch
brow-shroom
Complements never fail :-)
I reccomend this to everybody! And because I am running out, I will most definitely buy it again :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by VJ21

I bought All That Glitters e/s after readinfg the good reviews on it and I love it. The color is so pretty, to me it looks like a warm goldish peach tone. I use this e/s as a daytime e/s I couldn't imagine using it in a night look or maybe I just don't know how. I haven't used it with anyother e/s I use it alone over my lids and in the crease with liner and mascara looks great just like that. This e/s is really worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 1:51:00 AM More reviews by peachykeen01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeshadow...everything about it. The texture is awesome, it's so soft and smooth, excellent pigmentation, univerally flattering pinky-peach color. I use a quick wash of it with my BE soft focus brush for a really natural look, really brightens up my blue eyes (MAC NC40/42 BB Honey/5). I also use it with Sable, Twinks, Tempting, Embark, and a few other browns. I think this is a must-have for everyone!! If you don't have it, try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 11:01:00 AM More reviews by itzjuzKT

I love this e/s, if it weren't for allthatglitters21 from youtube, I would've never bought this color because it never caught my eyes until she did a review and raved about it, then I bought it and realized why she loves it. It's a perfect mix between peach and pink color, it has a little shimmer and U can use alone on ur lid or smoke it out w/ Twinks and it's just gorgeous. When I'm lazy in the morning I just brush this over my lid and some mascara and liner and I'm ready to go. I think it's perfect for all skin color, I'm NC30-35 and it really shows on my skin, and I always get compliments whenever I wear it, especially with Twinks, this is definitely a must if U are trying to create ur neutral palette or just to have a peachy neutral color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Nkruythoff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great, beautiful, universally flattering color. I think this would look gorgeous on anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Rholynn

Slightly pinky-champagny, I love this color for a neutral look. Looks great with satin taupe or twinks..or if you'r going for a really light look, sable will do the trick too.

Great texture, and very easily blendable. Love this stuff..