MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

This is my HG eyeshadow! When you're in a hurry, just swipe it all over lids and under brow and throw on some mascara and gloss and you're good to go!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this eyeshadow! I wear it pretty much everyday. It's a nice peachy/goldish color.. although it can look different depending on the lighting. It's great though.. very verstatile and goes well with all different sorts of colors and it's beautiful even alone. I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/5/2009 1:30:00 PM

I can see why this shadow is so popular. It is really pretty. It looks like the same color as MAC's tan pigment, except All That Glitters doesn't have the strong shimmer of tan pigment. I think this color is really versatile and will go with a lot of other shadows. I did what one reviewer below suggested and put ATG on my lid with Trax in the crease. It is gorgeous. I can see it looking good on everyone. If it doesn't show up on your skin, I suggest using a colored base (like Brassy fluidline) underneath to make it show up more. I would definitely repurchase this.

I got this based on reviews - but I swapped mine, as the colour was too orangey IRL for me! It had great colour payoff & was very smooth to apply. However, it's nothing at all like the description/pic on the MAC website (midtone beige - yeah right!!) which is a shame, as I would've liked that much more! I still give it a decent rating, some colours just don't work for everyone!

on 4/29/2009 8:58:00 PM

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows...I was looking for a shimmery nude (my lids but better) and was getting very sick of Shroom, which I think makes me look washed out. The MAC consultant suggested All That Glitters and I've been hooked ever since.

I usually wear it on the lid by itself with Modest Tone on the upper lid to the brow and lined with Dip Down. Sometimes though, I put Twinks, Cork or Expensive Pink in the crease. LOVE!

on 4/26/2009 9:27:00 PM

Love this eye shadow...brings out my blue eyes :)

on 4/24/2009 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this eyeshadow after I read an article on allure raving how this was the best eyeshadow. So I said why not, and this was after I was barely getting into mac, a couple of years ago. So let's just say that I've hit pan. This was not my first mac e/s, but definetly the first one I hit pan with.
I could use this day or night, This is how I use it most of the time:
Lid-all that glitters
crease-soft brown
outter v-sketch
brow-shroom
Complements never fail :-)
I reccomend this to everybody! And because I am running out, I will most definitely buy it again :-)

on 4/23/2009 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought All That Glitters e/s after readinfg the good reviews on it and I love it. The color is so pretty, to me it looks like a warm goldish peach tone. I use this e/s as a daytime e/s I couldn't imagine using it in a night look or maybe I just don't know how. I haven't used it with anyother e/s I use it alone over my lids and in the crease with liner and mascara looks great just like that. This e/s is really worth a try.

on 4/17/2009 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I love this eyeshadow...everything about it. The texture is awesome, it's so soft and smooth, excellent pigmentation, univerally flattering pinky-peach color. I use a quick wash of it with my BE soft focus brush for a really natural look, really brightens up my blue eyes (MAC NC40/42 BB Honey/5). I also use it with Sable, Twinks, Tempting, Embark, and a few other browns. I think this is a must-have for everyone!! If you don't have it, try it.

on 4/13/2009 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this e/s, if it weren't for allthatglitters21 from youtube, I would've never bought this color because it never caught my eyes until she did a review and raved about it, then I bought it and realized why she loves it. It's a perfect mix between peach and pink color, it has a little shimmer and U can use alone on ur lid or smoke it out w/ Twinks and it's just gorgeous. When I'm lazy in the morning I just brush this over my lid and some mascara and liner and I'm ready to go. I think it's perfect for all skin color, I'm NC30-35 and it really shows on my skin, and I always get compliments whenever I wear it, especially with Twinks, this is definitely a must if U are trying to create ur neutral palette or just to have a peachy neutral color.

Popular Eye Shadows