MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

on 5/15/2009 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this color for a highlight and absolutely love it. It's a midtone peachy beige color and works great for my skintone. I've already hit pan and am purchasing another one. Great color!

on 5/15/2009 7:30:00 PM

I picked this up as a quick splurge. It looked like a coral/gold and I wanted to try it to see if it'd look good on me. It looked OKAY, I prefer darker colors but it was nice to use this color and use a dark gray or brown on the outer V. It's very blendable and good for a light look

on 5/11/2009 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great quality shadow that you can use everyday, or dress it up for nighttime. highly pigmented, it's a very pretty kinda frosty tan/copperish shade, makes my brown eyes look nice. I use it with Dazzlelight and Twinks.

This is my HG eyeshadow! When you're in a hurry, just swipe it all over lids and under brow and throw on some mascara and gloss and you're good to go!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this eyeshadow! I wear it pretty much everyday. It's a nice peachy/goldish color.. although it can look different depending on the lighting. It's great though.. very verstatile and goes well with all different sorts of colors and it's beautiful even alone. I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/5/2009 1:30:00 PM

I can see why this shadow is so popular. It is really pretty. It looks like the same color as MAC's tan pigment, except All That Glitters doesn't have the strong shimmer of tan pigment. I think this color is really versatile and will go with a lot of other shadows. I did what one reviewer below suggested and put ATG on my lid with Trax in the crease. It is gorgeous. I can see it looking good on everyone. If it doesn't show up on your skin, I suggest using a colored base (like Brassy fluidline) underneath to make it show up more. I would definitely repurchase this.

I got this based on reviews - but I swapped mine, as the colour was too orangey IRL for me! It had great colour payoff & was very smooth to apply. However, it's nothing at all like the description/pic on the MAC website (midtone beige - yeah right!!) which is a shame, as I would've liked that much more! I still give it a decent rating, some colours just don't work for everyone!

on 4/29/2009 8:58:00 PM

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows...I was looking for a shimmery nude (my lids but better) and was getting very sick of Shroom, which I think makes me look washed out. The MAC consultant suggested All That Glitters and I've been hooked ever since.

I usually wear it on the lid by itself with Modest Tone on the upper lid to the brow and lined with Dip Down. Sometimes though, I put Twinks, Cork or Expensive Pink in the crease. LOVE!

on 4/26/2009 9:27:00 PM

Love this eye shadow...brings out my blue eyes :)

on 4/24/2009 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this eyeshadow after I read an article on allure raving how this was the best eyeshadow. So I said why not, and this was after I was barely getting into mac, a couple of years ago. So let's just say that I've hit pan. This was not my first mac e/s, but definetly the first one I hit pan with.
I could use this day or night, This is how I use it most of the time:
Lid-all that glitters
crease-soft brown
outter v-sketch
brow-shroom
Complements never fail :-)
I reccomend this to everybody! And because I am running out, I will most definitely buy it again :-)

Top Rated MAC Products