October 25, 2014 | 1705 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2008 7:20:00 AM More reviews by claudias

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fabulous product does exactly what it claims. Thought shade 2 would suit my light medium olive skin but shade 1 turned out to work much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2008 2:12:00 AM More reviews by ADA77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this one. Having high expectations on something ruins the overall satisfaction sometimes, i think ..and maybe that's why some aren't happy with this product. I 'discovered ' this by total coincidence few years ago ( i hadn't heard about it , hard to believe i know..) And since then i'm a big fan . Obviously it's very versatile , but i use it pretty much for one thing : under eyes , usually after eye make-up .This is the only thing i know of that gets rid of the raccoon eyes easily some hours into mascara ,so it's the only make up i have in my purse , a night out . Brightens the eye area so beautifully ..It is expensive at $40 , but you know what ..i'm only on my 3rd pen and i use it each time i do make up (4-5 times a week) , so not that bad ,lasts approximately a year .. although i will go ahead and try the sephora version of this one ,and i'll see if it does anything close at a fraction of a price ( $10) .

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2008 8:48:00 AM More reviews by blushingham

okay so i bought i, enticed by the pretty sleek golden packaging. what i didn't pay for though was the gross smell after a couple of months use and the grey tinge that seemed to creep up the brush as time went by. as an undereye concealer it was ok. just ok. the colour made me turn a bit orange if overapplied though.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2008 12:25:00 AM More reviews by melkwek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used this as an undereye concealer and it gave me reddish, itchy, painful bumps on my undereye area. It was terrible! I stopped using it and even stopped using eye cream and using other concealers until the rash went away because I was afraid to irritate it.

I didn't see a great effect on other areas of my face which I applied it on as advised by the SA. Also, it smelled really awful after a while, smelled like it had gone bad so I threw it away.

I didn't think the product was worth it for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2008 1:55:00 AM More reviews by mulan400

Wow. I never thought I'd EVER give 5 lippies to any product but this surely is it!!!!!! It is actually annoying how people fail to grasp that this is not a concealer (and nowhere on the packaging does it claim to be so) and base their judgement on its ability to conceal.

As someone with moderate dark circles and discolourations of various shades I was absolutely stunned at what could be achieved with a simple stroke of the magic wand. Not only did it make my eyes brighter and made the discolorations barely noticeable but for the first time in my adult life I actually went out without foundation. My guess is that it can even be used all over the face instead of foundation if you require light coverage, though with the price tag one would have second thoughts about that. I am a drug store brand kind of girl and this is the first time I've splurged like this on a beauty product and boy am I glad I did!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2008 10:52:00 PM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this, i knew it would be great. the only downfall is the pricetag, but it lasts me awhile so i don't have a problem shelling out for it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2008 2:30:00 AM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As many reviewers have already noted, this is more a highlighter than a concealer. It might still be OK to use on its own if you don't have dark undereye circles, but if you do then you'll need to use this in combination with a proper concealer. I have dark undereye circles, redness and deep hollows and this wasn't able to cover them so this was only adequate as a highlighter for me. The No2 was the best match for my skintone but I still found it too light. It tended to create a pale halo around my eyes which even drew attention to the fact that I was trying to conceal something and made me look like a reverse panda. It was also quite drying and caused my undereye area to become flaky and crusty. As with most YSL products though, the packaging is lovely and so luxe. I didn't have a problem with the brush becoming smelly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I dont know why people complain about the price of this. Its a luxury brand, and the prices are actually quite comparable to others on the market.

This is the first, the original. People think this is a concealer which it is NOT. Its a brightener. It will conceal, but its more for adding light to areas of the face (under eye, above the brow bone, around the nose and mouth to soften lines).

If you need more coverage find a good concealer and use this on top.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2008 2:35:00 PM More reviews by dawnsch

I love this product, and the price is why I had to take off a lippie. Before you try or buy, know that it is NOT a concealer. Rather, it's a lovely, sheer yet effective highlighter. I place a few tiny dots at the inner eye after applying my Prescriptives concealer. It does a great job of waking up tired eyes, and I've also found that it adds a touch of glow on my upper cheekbones. I know there are similar products out there, and maybe they're fine too -- but for me, this is the best of the best. In fact, I've had mine for over a year (that's how little is needed if used as directed), so really the price isn't too bad if I look at it for cost per use.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2008 1:11:00 PM More reviews by alpha79

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice product, but SO not worth the money. I don't have terrible circles, but they can get bad when I'm tired or stressed. Lasts about 4 hours, easy to touch up, but it dries up my under-eye area... sometimes burns when I apply it. I'm more keen to try some of the other products out there.