December 21, 2014 | 942 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2008 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Maxa

Very decent product.I have one of these in shade1 which is a very neutral colour.It brightens up the under eye area,lightly camouflages under eye shadows,does not dry out the skin or accentuate fine lines, and does not change colour through the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2008 2:27:00 PM More reviews by angelxx

its a good concealar, although its not the best one..i havent found the best one so far, but its ok this one...enough coverage, neither too dry or too sticky

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2008 12:06:00 PM More reviews by blushinglara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow!! Feel like royalty using this stuff!! it's gorgeous creamy and lights up the under eye area! i use it with a good under eye cream and concealer on bad days.. and its amazing!! the most Ive ever paid for any makeup though... that's why it's lost a lippie... but i might buy it again if it lasts long enough!! for reference i'm NC35 & i use shade 02.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2008 4:07:00 PM More reviews by JanM

For years and years I pooh poohed this product and laughed at my sister who clickety clicked her way through numerous slick gold pens, what was the point of a highlighter around the eyes for goodness sake, or even on the lines from nose to mouth, don't have them, and even if I did would I want to draw attention to them????
Fast forward years and years to my 39th year when I was waylaid by a very charming SA for YSL. I am normally consumate at avoiding these, but she slipped in under my radar and before I knew it I was sat in the chair with aforemention product being applied to my eye area (along with the very fabulous false lash mascara) and I looked at the result and was hooked, my eyes looked younger, more rested and achieved that clean fresh look that I had been forever searching for in a combination of eye concealer and flesh coloured eyeshadow, but which always ended up in a frustrated and often rushed blur of brushes and fingertips resulting in a rolled of mess after a couple of hours with the dreaded settling in the fine lines.
Before I was 39 I did not need this, my total eye area was a uniform pale even colour, I didn't use concealer at all. But from 39 onwards I got teabag staining, and annoyingly inherited a freckle right under my bottom eyelashes.
This product deals with all of the above with no settling in the fine lines at all ever full stop. It is not a concealer, but a brightener. I absolutely love it. But as others have said, swallow your pride and go to the YSL counter and submit to the schpeil, it really is worth getting a lesson in a colour match (as there are now more than 1 shade) and application technique.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2008 7:20:00 AM More reviews by claudias

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fabulous product does exactly what it claims. Thought shade 2 would suit my light medium olive skin but shade 1 turned out to work much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2008 2:12:00 AM More reviews by ADA77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this one. Having high expectations on something ruins the overall satisfaction sometimes, i think ..and maybe that's why some aren't happy with this product. I 'discovered ' this by total coincidence few years ago ( i hadn't heard about it , hard to believe i know..) And since then i'm a big fan . Obviously it's very versatile , but i use it pretty much for one thing : under eyes , usually after eye make-up .This is the only thing i know of that gets rid of the raccoon eyes easily some hours into mascara ,so it's the only make up i have in my purse , a night out . Brightens the eye area so beautifully ..It is expensive at $40 , but you know what ..i'm only on my 3rd pen and i use it each time i do make up (4-5 times a week) , so not that bad ,lasts approximately a year .. although i will go ahead and try the sephora version of this one ,and i'll see if it does anything close at a fraction of a price ( $10) .

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2008 8:48:00 AM More reviews by blushingham

okay so i bought i, enticed by the pretty sleek golden packaging. what i didn't pay for though was the gross smell after a couple of months use and the grey tinge that seemed to creep up the brush as time went by. as an undereye concealer it was ok. just ok. the colour made me turn a bit orange if overapplied though.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2008 12:25:00 AM More reviews by melkwek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used this as an undereye concealer and it gave me reddish, itchy, painful bumps on my undereye area. It was terrible! I stopped using it and even stopped using eye cream and using other concealers until the rash went away because I was afraid to irritate it.

I didn't see a great effect on other areas of my face which I applied it on as advised by the SA. Also, it smelled really awful after a while, smelled like it had gone bad so I threw it away.

I didn't think the product was worth it for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2008 1:55:00 AM More reviews by mulan400

Wow. I never thought I'd EVER give 5 lippies to any product but this surely is it!!!!!! It is actually annoying how people fail to grasp that this is not a concealer (and nowhere on the packaging does it claim to be so) and base their judgement on its ability to conceal.

As someone with moderate dark circles and discolourations of various shades I was absolutely stunned at what could be achieved with a simple stroke of the magic wand. Not only did it make my eyes brighter and made the discolorations barely noticeable but for the first time in my adult life I actually went out without foundation. My guess is that it can even be used all over the face instead of foundation if you require light coverage, though with the price tag one would have second thoughts about that. I am a drug store brand kind of girl and this is the first time I've splurged like this on a beauty product and boy am I glad I did!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2008 10:52:00 PM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this, i knew it would be great. the only downfall is the pricetag, but it lasts me awhile so i don't have a problem shelling out for it.