Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . NF8897 .

on 11/5/2008 8:52:00 AM

i think every product junkie has bought one of these,and unfortunately i think its just like the other beauty "must haves" ie. midnight secret and beauty flash balm....their success is due to the heavily hyped marketing campaigns!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Oh God I love this product. It's a highlighter that does the job very well. I use #1 and #3 together. I have no issues with the consistency of this liquid highlighter and it doesn't cake under my eyes when reapplied towards the end of the day! I love using it on my brow bone, above my eyebrows and little on my chin. I have oily skin and this product stays put in dry heat, not really in humidity. It is a bit pricey and they have raised the price in the past! I totally hate that but I will continue to shell out my hard earned cash for this wonderful product.

** When applying this highlighter I don't rely on the built in brush, you get a much smoother, flawless finish by using your finger to blend!*

on 10/28/2008 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great product. But! A couple of years back I was really addicted to this little highlighter. I thought it was really concealing my dark circles etc etc. Well, apparently I had nothing much to conceal because I bought it after I had had my baby to conceal my well pronounced dark circles (oh, those sleepless nights!) and guess what! It didn't help. In fact it made me look worse - it highlighted what I was so desperate to hide! Which led me to thinking that it was actually a highlighter, not a concealer (duh!). It can conceal to a certain extent but not when you have serious issues/problems with your skin.
As a highlighter it is wonderful. And the package is really handy, however it's quite easy to waste the product if you accidentally extract too much.
I won't buy it again because I rarely use highlighters especially such expensive ones. But that is not to say that this product is bad (see the very beginning of my boring review) :-)

on 10/28/2008 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Totally lives up to its reputation. When I first bought it, I wasn't sure whether I had wasted my money. However, one day I forgot to put it on and the circles under my eyes looked so noticeable! The touche eclat is a brightener, in my opinion. I have to use an eye concealer underneath, but what it does do is make you look a lot more fresh and awake. It also makes you look a lot better in photos! A must have.

on 10/27/2008 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have quite prominant dark circles under my eyes and Touch Eclat (2) does the trick quite well. It's easy to apply and blend in with my skin. However I do tend to find sometimes I get flaky skin under my eyes so I have to moisturise more intensely when using this product.

on 10/23/2008 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I can't figure out why I dislike this so much, when it seems to be a godsend to so many others! First, the packaging doesn't work for me. The first couple times I used it I thought I had a defective pen. The instructions say 30 clicks when you first open it to get everything flowing, but after only eight I had enough to cover half my face. I click once, and I get nothing, even after waiting awhile to give the product a chance to move. So click a second time, and end up with enough to cover my whole eye area 3 times.

As far as the color, I get no highlighting at all. It does help with my very light undereye circles by reflecting, but as far as my brow bone, cupids bow, inner eye and cheekbones, there is nothing. I can't tell that I have anything on at all no matter what light I am in.

The only reason I gave it two stars is that it does have a nice consistency and blends well.

on 10/19/2008 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is one of the best products i have used for brightening the eye area. Although i have fair skin, under my eyes are dark- thanks mum!! It brightens brilliantly-one word of warning, try not to get into eyes... ouch!! A tip i picked up is to use it along the cupids bow of lips for a fuller effect-it actually works!

on 10/16/2008 6:30:00 PM

The best under-eye concealer ever. Ive tried chaper ones, but nothing works like this one. Its absolutely worth the money. And it lasts longer than onther concealers.

on 10/15/2008 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Took a while for me to get on board this train. My friend had been recommending it for a while but unfortunately YSL counters in london dont cater for black skin-(foundation wise)
So I took a move to the Islands and regular trips to Miami to fianlly purchase this in #4. Wow, what a difference it's made in life.
I suffer from dark circles/ puffy lower eyes and this along with LM Secret Brightening powder make me go from blam to Glam!
Love the Gold Packaging, love the push/clicky pen thingy.
I apply a little to the area under my eyes especially in the trough line and above my upper lip, dab lightly with fingertips and I look so much more alert!
I always keep one spare incase i run out but the first pen lasted about 8 months.

on 10/13/2008 1:38:00 PM

For reference: Im an NW15 with green eyes and dark brown hair which I usually have highlighted with blonde.
Medium-high pigmented lips.
Dry/sensitive skin prone to occasional breakouts around jawline.

Quite simply a cult product and its easy to see why. I am prone to getting stubborn dark circle under my eyes and whilst I think no product will ever completely diminish these, this does a great job at brightening the area and improving the look of dark shadows.
I also use this around my nose and chin. I find this also works at improving the appearance of spots/blemishes though I know some people would disagree. For me this is an essential and very versatile product that I will purchase over and over.

Video Reviews & Tutorials