Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . NF8897 .

on 10/19/2008 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is one of the best products i have used for brightening the eye area. Although i have fair skin, under my eyes are dark- thanks mum!! It brightens brilliantly-one word of warning, try not to get into eyes... ouch!! A tip i picked up is to use it along the cupids bow of lips for a fuller effect-it actually works!

on 10/16/2008 6:30:00 PM

The best under-eye concealer ever. Ive tried chaper ones, but nothing works like this one. Its absolutely worth the money. And it lasts longer than onther concealers.

on 10/15/2008 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Took a while for me to get on board this train. My friend had been recommending it for a while but unfortunately YSL counters in london dont cater for black skin-(foundation wise)
So I took a move to the Islands and regular trips to Miami to fianlly purchase this in #4. Wow, what a difference it's made in life.
I suffer from dark circles/ puffy lower eyes and this along with LM Secret Brightening powder make me go from blam to Glam!
Love the Gold Packaging, love the push/clicky pen thingy.
I apply a little to the area under my eyes especially in the trough line and above my upper lip, dab lightly with fingertips and I look so much more alert!
I always keep one spare incase i run out but the first pen lasted about 8 months.

on 10/13/2008 1:38:00 PM

For reference: Im an NW15 with green eyes and dark brown hair which I usually have highlighted with blonde.
Medium-high pigmented lips.
Dry/sensitive skin prone to occasional breakouts around jawline.

Quite simply a cult product and its easy to see why. I am prone to getting stubborn dark circle under my eyes and whilst I think no product will ever completely diminish these, this does a great job at brightening the area and improving the look of dark shadows.
I also use this around my nose and chin. I find this also works at improving the appearance of spots/blemishes though I know some people would disagree. For me this is an essential and very versatile product that I will purchase over and over.

I use this product as part of my daily makeup,its really great for brightening up my eye area,especially on dreary winter mornings when I look like crap!lol! I also use it as a highlighter around the corners of my mouth,nose and a little on my chin too.Looks great on bare skin.A make up must have for sure!

on 9/23/2008 3:12:00 PM

i do like this product, i get dark circles under my eyes and little red veins on my cheeks (which i get from my mum) and it does cover them very well. however the collection 2000 illuminating touch is only a fiver from boots and i have to say it is better than this, its a pen type concealer that you twist and it gives really good coverage. if you like the touche eclat, want to try it or would like an equal for cheaper give this a go, its saving you a tenner and i think its brilliant! but then if for some reason collection 2000 stopped doing their version i probably would go back to this but i HATE spending extra money when i dont have to.

on 9/21/2008 8:54:00 PM

I like this product. It gives a light coverage as it is not a thick formula. It goes on very smooth and effortlessly. I don't really use the applicator wand as I find it doesn't blend that great. Overall it's a nice product, a little on the expensive side. But I like to have it in my train case.

on 9/18/2008 9:52:00 PM

my mom got it for free from work and never found a use for it so i snatched it! i started using it today and although it does very little for my blemishes, it works wonders below the eye. it makes me look more awake! the packaging is so much like a pen, it's great.

on 9/11/2008 4:38:00 PM

HG. I am pale - have tons of redness and not necessarily bags under my eyes but some darkness and I guess sallowness. Basically I look tired all the time and usually am because of the lifestyle I lead. This stuff is amazing. I could seriously leave the house and just wear this and be okay. (obviously would prefer full face, but KWIM?) Anyway - it is truly a great tool to have and yes its pricey but lasts forever. The first pen I had lasted about 8 months with heavy use - at least twice a day. And the great thing about this product is it can be applied over and over again and it will never get cakey! It is water based so it feels cool and refreshing and brightens like crazy. Also - it "fixes" eyeliner mistakes, it great around lips to highlight and hide fine lines and instantly makes me look refreshed and pulled together.

Got this in a duty free shop in Frankfurt for $30 Euros. Normally Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch) retails in Australia for $80 which is allot for eye concealer. Anyway it works well to disguise dark circles under eyes. Currently trying Dior Skinflash to see if it's any better.

Popular Primer/ Correctors