Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder

3.9

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.0%, Zinc Oxide 4.2% Ingredients: Mica,Squalane, Silica, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily/acne prone skin, I am a NC42 on MAC,I bought this in Sand Beige which is nice if you skin color is similar to Eva Longoria :0), I was worry to brake out from this product because i always thought that expensive powder/makeup it was better, but i am realy loving this, i have some dark spots from previous acne and the powder covers them, i think looks natural even thought you apply a lot of the product.

I can't seem to find my original review about this product, so i will just edit it. At first i loved this.. very nice natural coverage and NO talc! woohoo! As i continued to use this, the results became more inadequate. It turned out very chalky and make my skin look blotchy and uneven. Will not repurchase. ref i am MAC NC20-25 and i bought this in Creamy Natural.

It's the second mineral face powder I've tried (1st one was sheercover... yuk!) and it works well for me. The packaging weirded me out for a bit, but I like the compartment for the brush. I cut a makeup sponge in half and stashed it in there too, for days when I want more coverage. I like that it doesn't make my skin break out, and it does the job. I'll keep using this until the next great face powder I stumble upon.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I was excited to try this as I am starting to search for a replacement for my now discontinued Lancome Matte Finish powder. The powder's texture was nice and seemed to control oil fairly well, and the ingredients seemed great for my sensitive skin. It didn't provide too much coverage, though I could tell it evened out my skin tone a little. However, like so many makeup brands (both high-end and low-end) I have tried, the lightest shade (translucent) was just way too dark and orange for me. I looked dirty and, well, a bit orange...So I would not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this in transluscent. I think the quality is good, as all of the other mineral powders I have used made my already oily skin look oilier and emphasized my large pores. That being said, this product made my skin look "chalky," for lack of a better word, but with none of the other negatives mentioned above. I like many of the other products PF has come out with lately, but will probably not repurchase this one.

I just picked this up today and it is great! It makes my face look flawless. I have tried TONS of mineral makeup, mostly loose power, but this is way better!!! Plus there is no mess since it is a compact. I bought this in Sand Beige which is nice if you have a little tan.

I've been very faithful to my BE and have used nothing else on my skin for the past 2 years. I loved how it felt so light. After reading the reviews here, I was surprised by the positive feedback and there were a lot of you who switched from BE to using Physicians Formula. I was excited about using this since so many of you liked it so much. I bought it last week and it's fantastic! BE made my face so oily. I can control the color of the foundation by the different shades it has in one compact so I don't have to buy other colors to match my skin. I never thought products sold from CVS would be so great. I am such a fan now and wouldn't go back to using BE. A big thank you to all of you who posted here!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Step number 1: toss the useless brush and replace it with a flocked sponge. I keep one in my makeup stash at home and one in my purse for touchups at work. I have it in the lightest shade, Translucent. I use it as a powder foundation, as it would be too much coverage for my taste over a regular foundation. I just buff it in with a circular motion using the flocked sponge. It has more sheer coverage than some mineral makeups, but it goes on very quickly. I mainly use it when I am too tired or lazy to wear makeup but don't want to go out barefaced. It doesn't turn orange or accentuate fine lines or large pores. I would repurchase again simply for the portability- you can't carry loose powder makeup in your purse and not expect a mess. It is neat and clean to apply, with no powder fall out all over my desk at work, bathroom counter, my shirt, etc.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great stuff, evens out my skin, is matte, looks like your wearing no makeup, looks clear, even toned, bare flawless looking skin. Very natural.

I love this product! I had been using Neutrogena pressed powder for years ... got tired of it looking "cakey" on my skin. I decided to give this mineral wear face powder a try and I'm so glad I did! I have oily, blemish-prone skin and it does not break me out (Yeah!). I also get good coverage as I can reapply as much as necessary and it doesn't get cakey or turn orange!
I think a reason some people have problems with it getting their skin shiny might possibly be their choice of moisturizer ... I've been using Olay Complete for oily/normal skin with good results! I also tried the "Bronzer" Physicians Formula puts out in their mineral wear powder with great results. I had never tried bronzer before because I have light/medium skin color & thought it would look too dark on me, but, I was wrong! It looks like I got a little sun without the damage of sunning! Once again, I love, love this face powder.