Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Couldn't use it, it would cause my eyes to swell up puffy and be very bloodshot the next morning ( I looked hung over!) so apparently I am allergic to something in it. I can wear the eyeshadows, Triple Action Eye Enhancer, mascara, everything except the eye makeup remover.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is absolutely the best eye make-up remover. Leaves eyes clean, feeling moisturized, and not greasy or oily. I will definitely buy again. When you first try it, leave it on your eye for just a second before wiping and make-up (even waterproof) will come right off.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a staple for me. I love that it's not overly oily and still takes off all the mascara etc. It doens't have a nasty smell either. It's a bit on the expensive side but since you only need a small amount a bottle lasts a long time.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Oh!! I love this stuff. It takes of eyemakeup in a snap! I also use it to remove my lipstick sometimes. It's not greasy at all and I would definitely buy this again!!

The absolute best product for removal of all eye makeup, including those hard to remove long lasting lip colors! Doesn't leave your eyes greasey and removes all waterproof mascara especially well. Can't live without this one!

Wow! The best eye makeup remover I've tried! It gets everything off the first time you swipe your eye! Doesnt leave a greasy feeling behind either.

I've been using this product for as long as I can remember. I wear Marathon mascara that is close to impossible to remove, but with this product it slides off without effort. The packaging is a pretty light purple and it's neat how it separates after sitting for a while. One shake and a squirt on a cotton pad is all I need. I use this product before washing my face because it does leave a bit of a residue, but that's to be expected with an eye-makeup remover. Definitely a product to try and buy.

This is my the best remover. Taks your make-up off in one wipe and isnt to greasy. The only thing I consistntly order from them.

This is THE BEST eye m/u remover I've ever used and that includes both high and low end (rimmel, loreal, lancome, clinique, etc). It doesn't irritate my uber sensitive skin and takes less product to remove m/u than others I've had. The squirt top is handy too, less product wastage than an open top such as cliniques.

This has been my standard eye make up remover for 6 years, I love it. A bottle lasts a long time, 6-8 months for me. What I love the best is that it doesn't leave a gready film on your lashes like some products do (and then you can't see well afterward - Avon's does). Love it!