Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 9/17/2003 9:11:00 PM

This is my the best remover. Taks your make-up off in one wipe and isnt to greasy. The only thing I consistntly order from them.

This is THE BEST eye m/u remover I've ever used and that includes both high and low end (rimmel, loreal, lancome, clinique, etc). It doesn't irritate my uber sensitive skin and takes less product to remove m/u than others I've had. The squirt top is handy too, less product wastage than an open top such as cliniques.

This has been my standard eye make up remover for 6 years, I love it. A bottle lasts a long time, 6-8 months for me. What I love the best is that it doesn't leave a gready film on your lashes like some products do (and then you can't see well afterward - Avon's does). Love it!

on 8/11/2003 9:35:00 PM

This is the best eye makeup remover I used so far. Way better than creams or lotions! Gets off waterproof mascara great! Doesn't sting and doesn't leave your skin all greasy.

on 6/13/2003 7:17:00 PM

I am on my third bottle of this stuff! I have tried just about every makeup remover out there in the drug store, then I got a hold of this, and it is my staple now. It is not greasy, easy to use bottle with small opening, just shake to mix the ingredients, just wish it came in a bigger bottle, but I will definitely use this as my all time staple eye makeup remover.

This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. I cannot give it enough kudos. Works dynamite on regular mascara and waterproof removal, eye liner and shadow. The only items I use in the MK line are this and the acne cream. I wish they sold MK online, its a drag to have to seek out a sales rep. just to buy these 2 products once a year (they last that long)

on 5/28/2003 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

If you are having problems with this cleanser, go back to your consultant and talk with them. You are probably allergic to it. I don't have any problems at all.

on 5/12/2003 7:09:00 PM

Great dual phase makeup remover. I thought this would be oily like Lancome's, but surprisingly it is not. Great at removing mascara in one swipe.

on 5/9/2003 9:57:00 AM

Great eye makeup remover! Even removes my Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof mascara without too much trouble or last breakage. This has replaced my Lancome Bi-Facil. There is some residue left, but nothing that can't be wiped away witha damp cotton pad.

Removes even waterproof mascara quickly and easily. Eyes feel cool and refreshed after using it.
I've found my eye makeup remover for life ~ I love this stuff!