October 31, 2014 | 1451 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2003 9:35:00 PM More reviews by PinkTink83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best eye makeup remover I used so far. Way better than creams or lotions! Gets off waterproof mascara great! Doesn't sting and doesn't leave your skin all greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2003 7:17:00 PM More reviews by 1993

I am on my third bottle of this stuff! I have tried just about every makeup remover out there in the drug store, then I got a hold of this, and it is my staple now. It is not greasy, easy to use bottle with small opening, just shake to mix the ingredients, just wish it came in a bigger bottle, but I will definitely use this as my all time staple eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2003 1:20:00 AM More reviews by cherrytruffle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. I cannot give it enough kudos. Works dynamite on regular mascara and waterproof removal, eye liner and shadow. The only items I use in the MK line are this and the acne cream. I wish they sold MK online, its a drag to have to seek out a sales rep. just to buy these 2 products once a year (they last that long)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2003 1:09:00 AM More reviews by lfranz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you are having problems with this cleanser, go back to your consultant and talk with them. You are probably allergic to it. I don't have any problems at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2003 7:09:00 PM More reviews by KioraNZ

Great dual phase makeup remover. I thought this would be oily like Lancome's, but surprisingly it is not. Great at removing mascara in one swipe.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2003 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Eliz26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great eye makeup remover! Even removes my Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof mascara without too much trouble or last breakage. This has replaced my Lancome Bi-Facil. There is some residue left, but nothing that can't be wiped away witha damp cotton pad.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2003 2:04:00 AM More reviews by comfortmaven

Removes even waterproof mascara quickly and easily. Eyes feel cool and refreshed after using it.
I've found my eye makeup remover for life ~ I love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2003 7:24:00 PM More reviews by rae_rae

This is by far the best eye makeup remover I have tried. It removes everything very gently and doesn't burn my eyes. Very reasonable price. I will try the one by h2o next just to compare and then decide which is the top by far.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2003 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Evensong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover works--quickly, easily, and leaves eye area in better condition than before use.

The product resembles salad dressing--there is a layer of liquid that floats on top, so the product needs to be shaken up. The liquid that appears to be oil is liquid collagen.

I love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2003 12:22:00 PM More reviews by ultagrl

What a great eye makeup remover! I don't know how it is oil free, being that it has two layers of liquid in the bottle and you need to shake it up to mix them, but I will take their word! Just shake it, pour some onto a cotton square and a couple of swipes, and your eye makeup is wisked away! Does not tug or pull at eyes. Does not irritate eye and feels very gentle. When I first used it I swear it took off eye makeup I didn't even know that I had on!! For optimal performance of the eye m/u remover, make sure you use 100% cotton squares. I used them first then switched to some other kind, and didn't take off the eye m/u as well. A little pricey for eye m/u remover, but will definetly repurchase!!