Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 10/19/2003 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used to use this with the 3 step back in high school, until I decided that the 3 step destroyed my skin, like many other reviewers have shared. I use the Proactiv system now and I use this cleanser to remove my makeup before using the Proactiv cleanser. It lathers very well and I use a very small amount b/c its kinda pricey. Seems to have made my skin softer and respond better to the Proactiv. Will definately buy again b/c it removes all of my makeup and keeps my skin balanced.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This cleanser smells great and lathers up even better. A tiny drop will make enough creamy lather to wash your whole face. I got a sample of this as a gift with purchase but I'm not sure if I would buy the full sized because it's expensive. I have pretty dry skin and I can't use this every day because it's too drying -- But I wish I could.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is fun to use- it lathers up really nicely! hehe but in reality, it's an average product at best. It doesn't effectively remove all makeup and it's just generally pointless.

on 9/28/2003 8:02:00 PM

I have used many cleansers over the last few years, and this one is perfect for me. It does leave my skin dry feeling sometimes, but I just slather on a moisturizer. So one Lippie off for the dryness. It reminds me of a mousse-like cold cream, but I like it and would purchase it again.

on 9/3/2003 9:43:00 AM

It's a nice cleanser that cleans but doesn't dry my skin. Won't buy again as it contains irritants.

I just recently stopped using this cleanser. I noticed that it was making my skin too tight after washing. (I does remove makeup really well though). My skin is combo/sensitive and I am now using Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial cleanser followed by Clinique Oily formula bar soap. I only do this at night to remove makeup and then use the Mild Clinique bar in the morning. This has been very effective so far and I haven't broken out since!

on 8/7/2003 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

UGHHHHH this stuff was expensive, and a HUGE waste of money, it doesnt clean my face it just removes my makeup. I was told it would help my face but did it?NO..Ugh and i cant even return it to macys so now im out 16.50!

on 7/30/2003 5:27:00 PM

this is my HG cleanser!! ever since i started using this, my skin has never been better. i think its cuz its a good mild cleanser that isn't abrasive. you only need a dime-size to get a good lather. a little goes a long way. my skin is a little tight after i get out of the shower, but i apply lotion when its still damp. its kinda expensive ($16.50) but i refuse to use anything else. my mom actually started using this first and now i'm hooked!!

on 7/24/2003 5:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Great value! I have been using this for maybe 2 years, every night and I think I am on my 4th tube. This removes everything I need it too. I don't use waterproof mascara,a nd I do have to tissue off lipgloss/lipstick before using, but this works very well. If I have really heavy make-up on (A full base), I need to follow up with the cleansing bar, but this works to remove my everyday makeup. I think this is a good product with great value.

on 7/24/2003 2:36:00 PM

My favourite cleanser. It's a foaming mousse-like cleanser that leaves a nice squeaky clean feeling without any tightness whatsoever. Removes all non-wp makeup. I'd buy this again and again.