September 19, 2014 | 1681 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2003 8:55:00 AM More reviews by candacej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an OK product - it does remove all makeup, but it's a bit drying - and DON'T get it in your eyes (ouch!!).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2003 10:19:00 AM More reviews by bobbebe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This works perfect for my combination skin, not too harsh, but still able to remove ALL my makeup. The packaging is nice and you get a good amount for your money (I use this daily and I only have to repurchase every 6-7 months).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2003 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Glitzee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Got this in a GWP a few months back. It's a little too harsh and foamy for my skin-- leaves my skin a bit too dry. It does a good job taking off makeup though. Maybe better for those with really oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2003 11:36:00 PM More reviews by laurenlyn1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff, and a little bit goes a long way. i haven't had any problems with it, and it takes off all my make up well. i love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2003 3:17:00 PM More reviews by cmnakamoto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product a lot. I have very oily skin and it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, not greasy or dry. It is a little too harsh to use it every day. I alternate between a pore scrub and my Cetaphil. The only thing I dislike about this cleanser is the packaging. I have a bottle with a screw top and I prefer a flip top for convenience.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2003 11:31:00 PM More reviews by urusa

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i didn't like it,broke me out,but i just loove how it smells

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2003 10:40:00 PM More reviews by marisa193

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used this cleanser with the 3 step routine for the past four years. This is a nice foaming cleanser that does a good job at removing makeup. However, I would not use this cleanser alone because I found it very drying to my sensitive combination skin. Never any breakouts from this, but I found it to be too much with the whole 3 step routine. Now I just use Purpose gentle cleansing wash and my skin likes it a lot better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2003 8:30:00 AM More reviews by sweetf

I like this, removes makeup good.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2003 11:36:00 AM More reviews by sharkgrl89

I liked this cleanser. My skin is a dry/oily combo and it just made my skin feel really clean and fresh. The key is though... I go to the dermatologist. So I'm not using this cleanser all the time... basically every other day. I could see how this could be tight and drying if you used it everyday but no matter what cleanser you use, you HAVE to use moisturizer!!! I actually reccommend Clinique's dramatically different moisturizing lotion to use after... EDIT: I stopped using this... it just made my skin so dry. FORGET IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2003 8:49:00 AM More reviews by mzgrvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cleanser is the absoulte best Clinique has to offer. I gave up on Clinique Skincare (except for my HG Total Turnaround and 7 day scrub) about 2 months ago, because I just did not see any results. I traded in the bar soap for this cleanser early on when I was using this line. This cleanser comes nicely packaged and due to the fact that it foams up so much upon application a full size bottle lasted me approx 6 months. Overall not a bad cleanser, I just left it behind like I have so many other products in Clinique's skin care line.*Updated August 25, 2003*I have found the perfect use for all of the GWP sizes of this product I have left sitting around...I use it to clean my eyeliner and talkon brushes. It breaks down all of those sticky products beautiful, my synthetic brushes have never been so clean! continued >>