Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 11/14/2003 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

left an irritable waxy-like film on skin. may have removed dirt but claims of removal of long wearing make-up definetly unfulfilled! will never repurchase!

on 11/7/2003 2:40:00 PM

My favourite make-up remover! I really like how it lathers. A mild cleanser but produces lovely, creamy foam. It takes all make-up off, including my Lancome Flextencils Mascara.

It also leaves my skin feeling soft after the the wash. The instruction actually told us to follow by using the 3 steps system. But, I think we can skip the 'facial soap' part. This Rinse-Off cleanser cleanses so well that there is no need to double cleanse in my opinion.

AU$34 for 150ml.

on 10/10/2003 4:26:00 PM

I have very delicate skin that breaks out maybe once a year, therefore I didn't need a heavy-duty cleanser or acne treatment. Clinique's foaming facial cleanser is perfect for removing my makeup and making my face feel clean. For all those who don't want a severe cleanser, go with this. I would, however, recommend a toner afterwards because if you don't use it daily it can miss some dirt.

on 10/19/2003 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used to use this with the 3 step back in high school, until I decided that the 3 step destroyed my skin, like many other reviewers have shared. I use the Proactiv system now and I use this cleanser to remove my makeup before using the Proactiv cleanser. It lathers very well and I use a very small amount b/c its kinda pricey. Seems to have made my skin softer and respond better to the Proactiv. Will definately buy again b/c it removes all of my makeup and keeps my skin balanced.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This cleanser smells great and lathers up even better. A tiny drop will make enough creamy lather to wash your whole face. I got a sample of this as a gift with purchase but I'm not sure if I would buy the full sized because it's expensive. I have pretty dry skin and I can't use this every day because it's too drying -- But I wish I could.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is fun to use- it lathers up really nicely! hehe but in reality, it's an average product at best. It doesn't effectively remove all makeup and it's just generally pointless.

on 9/28/2003 8:02:00 PM

I have used many cleansers over the last few years, and this one is perfect for me. It does leave my skin dry feeling sometimes, but I just slather on a moisturizer. So one Lippie off for the dryness. It reminds me of a mousse-like cold cream, but I like it and would purchase it again.

on 9/3/2003 9:43:00 AM

It's a nice cleanser that cleans but doesn't dry my skin. Won't buy again as it contains irritants.

I just recently stopped using this cleanser. I noticed that it was making my skin too tight after washing. (I does remove makeup really well though). My skin is combo/sensitive and I am now using Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial cleanser followed by Clinique Oily formula bar soap. I only do this at night to remove makeup and then use the Mild Clinique bar in the morning. This has been very effective so far and I haven't broken out since!

on 8/7/2003 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

UGHHHHH this stuff was expensive, and a HUGE waste of money, it doesnt clean my face it just removes my makeup. I was told it would help my face but did it?NO..Ugh and i cant even return it to macys so now im out 16.50!