November 24, 2014 | 1971 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2003 2:36:00 PM More reviews by daiquiri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favourite cleanser. It's a foaming mousse-like cleanser that leaves a nice squeaky clean feeling without any tightness whatsoever. Removes all non-wp makeup. I'd buy this again and again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2003 1:11:00 PM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am in two minds about this product. I bought it from the counter as a CLEANSER not a make-up remover- used it with dramatically different moisturiser- no soap bar and no toner. My skin looked great and felt lovely. However, on return to stock up I discovered this is not a cleanser as it states, but a make-up remover. Feeling cheated and sceptical I used it with some samples of the famous 3-step and my face is now irritated.
So- as a cleanser it was great, but used as Clinique would have you use it- it's a waste of money, as I don't buy into their pre-cleanser cleansers rubbish. I don't know if I'll buy it again because I think Clinique are cheating their customers and not all of us can afford five products as a skincare routine. EDIT: I have had to add another lippy. I really LOVE this make-up remover and have found it is perfect for use with a wash off lotion cleanser like Caudalie gentle cleanser (how i use it now). Also I contacted Clinique directly about this one and they told me that they recommend it is used with the 3 step as the 3 step is in their opinion the best way to get great skin (pah!), but that it can be used as a cleanser on its own after all. EDIT AGAIN: Now i've deducted a lippy because it's started irritating my skin. Tsk!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2003 8:55:00 AM More reviews by candacej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an OK product - it does remove all makeup, but it's a bit drying - and DON'T get it in your eyes (ouch!!).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2003 10:19:00 AM More reviews by bobbebe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This works perfect for my combination skin, not too harsh, but still able to remove ALL my makeup. The packaging is nice and you get a good amount for your money (I use this daily and I only have to repurchase every 6-7 months).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2003 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Glitzee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Got this in a GWP a few months back. It's a little too harsh and foamy for my skin-- leaves my skin a bit too dry. It does a good job taking off makeup though. Maybe better for those with really oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2003 11:36:00 PM More reviews by laurenlyn1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff, and a little bit goes a long way. i haven't had any problems with it, and it takes off all my make up well. i love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2003 3:17:00 PM More reviews by cmnakamoto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product a lot. I have very oily skin and it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, not greasy or dry. It is a little too harsh to use it every day. I alternate between a pore scrub and my Cetaphil. The only thing I dislike about this cleanser is the packaging. I have a bottle with a screw top and I prefer a flip top for convenience.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2003 11:31:00 PM More reviews by urusa

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i didn't like it,broke me out,but i just loove how it smells

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2003 10:40:00 PM More reviews by marisa193

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used this cleanser with the 3 step routine for the past four years. This is a nice foaming cleanser that does a good job at removing makeup. However, I would not use this cleanser alone because I found it very drying to my sensitive combination skin. Never any breakouts from this, but I found it to be too much with the whole 3 step routine. Now I just use Purpose gentle cleansing wash and my skin likes it a lot better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2003 8:30:00 AM More reviews by sweetf

I like this, removes makeup good.