August 28, 2014 | 1790 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Biolage - Conditioning Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2001 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Adele

Deeply conditioning, and moisturizing. It really did the trick for my very dry hair! Reduced the frizzies, and made it a lot more manageable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2001 12:31:00 AM More reviews by gna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Used this years ago, and found that it really conditioned and softened my thick, coarse, semi-wavy, tangly hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2001 10:42:00 PM More reviews by paya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this conditioner for the first time a few weeks ago. I have to admit I really really love the stuff. My afro hair is highlighted and dry, and after one use it felt SO soft and wonderful. I haven't used any other Biolage products, but based upon the sucess I've had with this conditioner will try the shampoo.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2001 11:41:00 PM More reviews by willow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

i found this to work as ineffectively as any other drugstore conditioner on my dry, over-processed hair. i needed twice the amount of styling products i normally use to get my hair to act normal again. would not buy again, especially not at $16 a bottle either. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2001 2:44:00 PM More reviews by BethInAlaska

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product for folks with dry or coarse curly hair. Smooths it, softens and detangles quite well. Not appropriate for hair that isnt' dry, or for very fine hair as it might weight it down.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2001 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Chiquitanita

Biolage Conditioning Balm is great! I recommend it for anyone, especially if you have long hair. After you rinse it out, your hair will feel totally slick!