Wet 'n' Wild #666 liner

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 12/22/2001 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is a beatiful color that goes on smoothly and lasts all day. plus it's super-cheap. i always have a couple of these laying around!

on 12/18/2001 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I read the reviews on this and was prompted to buy it - wow. Only a dollar? The color is great and it lasts forever. So, we have to sharpen it, but for the price, it is more than worth it. Great neutral color!

on 12/11/2001 2:23:00 PM

This color is great and it will last ALL DAY even through meals. At $1 it is a total steal!

on 11/27/2001 8:02:00 PM

I've been using this since I was in Jr. High, I literally never used any other lipliner until just recently. I still use this on occasion, it goes w/ almost every lip color out there & tends to look fab on everyone. Perfect berry, shimmery color. The only thing I don't like is sometimes the colors look different or the formula does not seem as smooth each time I buy it. Weird, oh well, it's a great, cheap liner.

on 11/20/2001 2:26:00 PM

This is a nice "your lips but better" liner. I love pairing it with WnW Bronzeberry gloss and Nars Tobago lippie. I do find the pencil a little hard for my taste but at .99 how can you complain?

on 11/20/2001 12:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

this stuff rocks!!! Great color and cheap!!!

on 10/26/2001 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really like this! I wore The Body Shop's Beech forever and I swear this is the same color only $7 cheaper! You can't find a prettier brown at this price anywhere else!

on 10/5/2001 9:34:00 PM

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....very creamy. What a sexy shade too. And the bargain cant be beaten....I suggest filling in your lips with it and add a little clear gloss on top of it for a great nighttime look.

on 8/21/2001 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

A very good, standard lipliner that any woman can wear. It's a neutral shade that may look brown on some or pinkish-brown on others. It compliments virtually every natural shade of lipstick, and it's a great addition to lipgloss. I love pairing this liner with Bronzeberry. A very soft, shimmery, wintery look. And you can't beat the price.

on 8/14/2001 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a wonderful everyday lipliner at the perfect price. This natural, berry color, like lips but better and a little more color is perfect with everything. You can't beat the price. I do find it to be a little dry so I use Vitamin E underneath. But for the price, it is worth it. Everyone should have one of these.

Popular Lip Liners