September 2, 2014 | 1070 users online

Lip Liners - Wet 'n' Wild - #666 liner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2001 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Christina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

this stuff rocks!!! Great color and cheap!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2001 3:29:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this! I wore The Body Shop's Beech forever and I swear this is the same color only $7 cheaper! You can't find a prettier brown at this price anywhere else!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2001 9:34:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....very creamy. What a sexy shade too. And the bargain cant be beaten....I suggest filling in your lips with it and add a little clear gloss on top of it for a great nighttime look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2001 3:15:00 PM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very good, standard lipliner that any woman can wear. It's a neutral shade that may look brown on some or pinkish-brown on others. It compliments virtually every natural shade of lipstick, and it's a great addition to lipgloss. I love pairing this liner with Bronzeberry. A very soft, shimmery, wintery look. And you can't beat the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2001 12:27:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

This is a wonderful everyday lipliner at the perfect price. This natural, berry color, like lips but better and a little more color is perfect with everything. You can't beat the price. I do find it to be a little dry so I use Vitamin E underneath. But for the price, it is worth it. Everyone should have one of these.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2001 9:24:00 PM More reviews by amerline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow. I had my doubts about this liner, but after hearing so many great things about it I just had to try for myself. At just $0.99, how could I resist? This is the color that is supposed to be the "perfect nuetral" that goes with everything and is suitable for everyone. I'm pretty fair, so when I first saw it in the store I thought it looked too dark. But the color of the paint on the outside is not the color that will appear on your lips. It turned out to be a great shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2001 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Tara

I have these stashed all over the place - in my bathroom, in all my pocketbooks, in my desk at work, at my parent's place, and even at my in-laws! It is the perfect color and at 99 cents you truly can't beat it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2001 6:24:00 AM More reviews by WaterBaby

For the money, you can't beat a better lipliner than this one! Its a beautiful color that suits most people. The liner goes on pretty smoothly (depending on the lipliner though...not all are the same and some can be dry and drag the skin). The only thing that I didn't like so much was that it leaves a subtle hint of glitter, and I prefer just color. However, I would definitely recommend this as an everyday lipliner. Also, to me this is very similar to Chanel's nude lipliner, which is way more expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2001 12:23:00 PM More reviews by dara09

After hearing so many raves, I just had to get out and get this liner. I am sooooo happy with this purchase! For $1 or so, I get a great lip liner which is easy to use and helps my lipgloss stay a lot longer, even through a major pig out at a tapas restaurant... :) The color is a tad berryish on me - I'm fair/medium Asian with yellow undertone (MAC C25, Hyperreal C300, Nars Budapest) - a pretty color that lasts and lasts. I combine it with the WnW liquid lip color or MAC Lipglass in Oh Baby and I really love the result. I hope the line is not discontinued....

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2001 2:52:00 PM More reviews by MelissaS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

With so many raves for this pencil, I had to go get one. And for $.99!! I found it to be a little more berry colored than I expected and it's a little drying on me. But I love it with Wet N Wild Bronzeberry gloss.