Wet 'n' Wild #666 liner

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

This is awesome! It's a nice neutral color that suits everyone and its extremely versatile. Highly highly recommended.

I love the color- When I find one that's not a "mutant". The last 2 I found have been gross dried up versions of them. I think the secret to it is to not buy the ones that are in packages but to buy the ones that are sold out of the package so that you can get a better look at the color. I have been using this color since high school and hope to find another one that's the "true" color which is a shimmery rust-berry color.

my mom had one that was the perfect smooth berry shimmer everyone here mentions! i loved it so i boght one for myself and i was disappointed.. mine was hard and not as pretty of a color, more brownish.. i dont get it how are some great and some suck? oh well its cheap enough to just buy another and hope for the best

This is really a great lip liner, the color is very healthy looking. I was so excited to find a good liner at such a cheap price, it helps me to feel less guilty when I spend a lot on other products!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is a beatiful color that goes on smoothly and lasts all day. plus it's super-cheap. i always have a couple of these laying around!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I read the reviews on this and was prompted to buy it - wow. Only a dollar? The color is great and it lasts forever. So, we have to sharpen it, but for the price, it is more than worth it. Great neutral color!

This color is great and it will last ALL DAY even through meals. At $1 it is a total steal!

I've been using this since I was in Jr. High, I literally never used any other lipliner until just recently. I still use this on occasion, it goes w/ almost every lip color out there & tends to look fab on everyone. Perfect berry, shimmery color. The only thing I don't like is sometimes the colors look different or the formula does not seem as smooth each time I buy it. Weird, oh well, it's a great, cheap liner.

This is a nice "your lips but better" liner. I love pairing it with WnW Bronzeberry gloss and Nars Tobago lippie. I do find the pencil a little hard for my taste but at .99 how can you complain?

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

this stuff rocks!!! Great color and cheap!!!

Popular Lip Liners