September 16, 2014 | 1152 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2004 9:25:00 AM More reviews by goweezergirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Simply amazing. I agree with what everyone has said. So soft, tapered to pick up lots of product, dense enough to put the product where you want it. I like to buy cheap brushes when I can but this baby is worth every penny I paid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2004 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Caprig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the MAC #239 brush! The best thing I like to use it for is patting on MAC pigments (or other pigment powders I have) over a base. They do not flake all over the face, and application is more precise.

I use it for a few other things, but the patting of the pigments is the most essential I have found for it. Excellent quality.

Been using it constantly over a year now and it is still in great shape. Color will stain the white bristles, but I do not care. Does not bother me a bit. Some people it might, however. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2004 6:51:00 PM More reviews by cynderella724

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my absolute FAVORITE brushes for the lid area! This is the one I use almost every day. I love, love, love this brush & own a couple. Did I say I LOVE this brush!

This brush, made of fine goat hair, is excellent for packing e/s also. I highly recommend owning at least one of these brushes. Worth every penny! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2004 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Is it possible to love a brush too much? Because I really really really really love this brush. Really. It's most similar to the #242 brush, but I much prefer #239 because it's fuller, denser, and softer. Great for a more intense but soft (does that make sense?) application of eyeshadow. My only thing about the white bristles is that they really show that they're dirty, but that's just me. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2004 4:47:00 PM More reviews by danby4me

I love this eye shadow brush. I have #242, and it's not close to 239. I like how the bristle are short-more power and pressure. Plus, it's so soft. Best eye shadow brush I've own. I bought it on ebay to save some $$, but it's worth retail price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2004 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Snowfnugg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is soft and dense... gives a great result! I hate that the bristles are white. I know it's silly, but I feel like it's dirty although I wash it regulary, because after been using it with dark colors it's hard to wash it all off. Oh well, not a big deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2004 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Kristie999

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After years of using, what I now know as, scratchy brushes, I coughed up the $24 to buy this shadow brush. I have to say it was well worth it. It's soft and glides easily. I'm thinking of buying more MAC brushes because I love this one soooo much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2003 11:35:00 AM More reviews by BSteee2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is perfect for applying eyeshadow very precisely. Much like the 213, but more compact in how it was put in the brush. The 213 is more fluffy.Although, I try to use this brush when applying a light colored eyeshadow, due to the white hair as opposed to the brown/black hair in the other brushes, this is a great brush. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2003 7:46:00 PM More reviews by maryam

this is an excellent brush for lid work and general eyeshadow applications...i wasn't happy with the 213 or the 242 for applying color to my lid area but this brush deposits just the right amount of pigment and color and doesn't require a lot of work...the hairs are pony and so are white and they feel substantial so it should last me a while...it's $27CDN which is kinda pricy but i fihure good brushes are a in investment so definately check this one out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2003 12:21:00 PM More reviews by bastet

If I had to choose only one brush by MAC or only one e/s brush by any brand it would be this one. It's super-soft and can be used to apply e/s all over as well as for the crease area. I wash it regularly and it has never shed any hair. Highly recommended!