December 20, 2014 | 1163 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2005 3:15:00 PM More reviews by glossgal_01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love this one! I used to use the 213 for applying most of my color, but found this one is far more superior! This one deposits color exactly where you want it. It works great for those shadows that have the glitter so that the glitter goes where it's supposed to and not on your cheeks. Also great for concentrating color on the lids and building it up. I can't live a day without mine! I was surprised that I'd love this one so much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2004 12:18:00 AM More reviews by bunny207

Is is one of the best brushes in their line. It's a semi-soft brush which is densely packed. It doens't shed at all! Also, its great to apply an all over wash of color, or to apply color just on the crease, or to apply a highlighting color near the brow bone. It's a very versatile brush that I see myself picking up each morning. Check this one out- it's a real winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2004 9:25:00 AM More reviews by goweezergirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Simply amazing. I agree with what everyone has said. So soft, tapered to pick up lots of product, dense enough to put the product where you want it. I like to buy cheap brushes when I can but this baby is worth every penny I paid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2004 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Caprig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the MAC #239 brush! The best thing I like to use it for is patting on MAC pigments (or other pigment powders I have) over a base. They do not flake all over the face, and application is more precise.

I use it for a few other things, but the patting of the pigments is the most essential I have found for it. Excellent quality.

Been using it constantly over a year now and it is still in great shape. Color will stain the white bristles, but I do not care. Does not bother me a bit. Some people it might, however. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2004 6:51:00 PM More reviews by cynderella724

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my absolute FAVORITE brushes for the lid area! This is the one I use almost every day. I love, love, love this brush & own a couple. Did I say I LOVE this brush!

This brush, made of fine goat hair, is excellent for packing e/s also. I highly recommend owning at least one of these brushes. Worth every penny! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2004 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Is it possible to love a brush too much? Because I really really really really love this brush. Really. It's most similar to the #242 brush, but I much prefer #239 because it's fuller, denser, and softer. Great for a more intense but soft (does that make sense?) application of eyeshadow. My only thing about the white bristles is that they really show that they're dirty, but that's just me. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2004 4:47:00 PM More reviews by danby4me

I love this eye shadow brush. I have #242, and it's not close to 239. I like how the bristle are short-more power and pressure. Plus, it's so soft. Best eye shadow brush I've own. I bought it on ebay to save some $$, but it's worth retail price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2004 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Snowfnugg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is soft and dense... gives a great result! I hate that the bristles are white. I know it's silly, but I feel like it's dirty although I wash it regulary, because after been using it with dark colors it's hard to wash it all off. Oh well, not a big deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2004 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Kristie999

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After years of using, what I now know as, scratchy brushes, I coughed up the $24 to buy this shadow brush. I have to say it was well worth it. It's soft and glides easily. I'm thinking of buying more MAC brushes because I love this one soooo much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2003 11:35:00 AM More reviews by BSteee2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is perfect for applying eyeshadow very precisely. Much like the 213, but more compact in how it was put in the brush. The 213 is more fluffy.Although, I try to use this brush when applying a light colored eyeshadow, due to the white hair as opposed to the brown/black hair in the other brushes, this is a great brush. continued >>