Chanel Allure for women

on 12/19/2002 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I usually love floral fragrances but this one is way too powdery smelling for me.

on 12/16/2002 5:49:00 PM

I recently re-visted this fragrance - it used to be one of my all-time favorites. Although the notes are very "me" I just tired of it after my first bottle. I decided to try it again, I ordered a few samples off eBay and though, I do wear it now, during the fall and winter, it is probably something that I will not repurchase. I have way too many fragrances that smell similar, I have not quite found that one Chanel fragrance that I can say without a doubt that I love it. It is a pretty scent, when lightly applied, but I have so many fragrances I want to try!

on 11/22/2002 11:41:00 AM

Got a sample of this, since I'm only planning on wearing it for the occasional "special night out" kind of thing. It's perfect for that! Sexy and warm, great for feeling a bit on the sultry side. Glad I discovered it!

on 11/15/2002 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Ive smelled this on other women before and it was great.But on myself it was very heavy and overpowering,even with just one spray it was too heavy for my chemistry.

on 10/17/2002 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this! I have yet to buy the full sized bottle, so I have several mini sample sprays of it that I love to pull out during the colder months. It's so soft and romantic and not too heavy like Chanel #5. I always get compliments on this scent.

My mom wears Allure, so I cannot wear it. But sometimes I take a spritz of it from her. It smells so amazing, sort of florally powdery soft. Like a fancy powder room. I love it. Its really relaxes me.

on 10/1/2002 12:03:00 PM

Classy, swank-smelling floral, very feminine to me, with a vanilla tinge that is very well done. For once I disagree with Miss Victoria; I don't find the drydown too sweet. But overall, the fragrance is a little too heavy for me, even applied lightly, so I can't say I'd purchase it.

on 9/16/2002 1:37:00 PM

Smelled way to powdery on me. In the bottle it smellled great though.

on 9/14/2002 7:24:00 PM

This is a great every day perfume. It is subtle yet draws compliments all the time! A true classic I think

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Eurgh! A prime example of a fragrance that smells terrible and full of chemicals on me (typical department store perfume). It's way too strong, too pungent...like a yellow birthday cake that has been liberally sprayed with pesticide. :( Sweet, powdery, pungent, and chokey.

Popular Fragrances