Chanel Allure for women

on 11/22/2002 11:41:00 AM

Got a sample of this, since I'm only planning on wearing it for the occasional "special night out" kind of thing. It's perfect for that! Sexy and warm, great for feeling a bit on the sultry side. Glad I discovered it!

on 11/15/2002 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Ive smelled this on other women before and it was great.But on myself it was very heavy and overpowering,even with just one spray it was too heavy for my chemistry.

on 10/17/2002 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this! I have yet to buy the full sized bottle, so I have several mini sample sprays of it that I love to pull out during the colder months. It's so soft and romantic and not too heavy like Chanel #5. I always get compliments on this scent.

My mom wears Allure, so I cannot wear it. But sometimes I take a spritz of it from her. It smells so amazing, sort of florally powdery soft. Like a fancy powder room. I love it. Its really relaxes me.

on 10/1/2002 12:03:00 PM

Classy, swank-smelling floral, very feminine to me, with a vanilla tinge that is very well done. For once I disagree with Miss Victoria; I don't find the drydown too sweet. But overall, the fragrance is a little too heavy for me, even applied lightly, so I can't say I'd purchase it.

on 9/16/2002 1:37:00 PM

Smelled way to powdery on me. In the bottle it smellled great though.

on 9/14/2002 7:24:00 PM

This is a great every day perfume. It is subtle yet draws compliments all the time! A true classic I think

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Eurgh! A prime example of a fragrance that smells terrible and full of chemicals on me (typical department store perfume). It's way too strong, too pungent...like a yellow birthday cake that has been liberally sprayed with pesticide. :( Sweet, powdery, pungent, and chokey.

on 5/23/2002 10:25:00 AM

I just have a sample of this one. I probably wouldn't buy it, but I'll definitely finish off my sample. It is warm and spicy, and I can see why a lot of people like this one. I like the spiciness, but it's just sweet and heavy enough that I think it would get on my nerves if I wore it too much. That's why I only rated it a 3.

on 4/5/2002 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This smelled so good on the magazine strip! NOT so on me! I guess it may just be my chemistry but I sprayed it on and ended up feeling like an old lady the rest of the evening. I guess the good point is the staying power. I couldn't get rid of the scent until I showered!

Popular Fragrances