Chanel Allure for women

Even though I'm taking a break from this now, I'll always love it. It's incredibly classy, sexy and sophisticated, but still youthful. I have the EDP which I've heard is a bit nicer than the EDT, it might be work it to shell out for the parfum. It lasts so long on me too! I get many compliments when I wear this.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Having read many reviews for Allure, I thought it would be right up my alley. The first time I tried the EDT, though, it turned to a skull-crushingly powerful, harsh, old-fashioned floral that would not go away. I tried the EDP later, and it was quite a bit nicer - balanced and rich and sexy, without the awful sharpness of the EDT. Allure smelled most lovely and promising on the card - the sweetest top notes don't last long, sadly. I've heard other stories of this enticing-seeming scent not working with people's chemistry, so try before you buy.

Yes, Allure has a somewhat *Strong* scent to it, but if you use it sparingly the scent is just right and will last you a long time. This is my fiance's favorite scent. He absolutely loves it on me. It's sexy, sophisticated, yet delicate as well. This is the only fragrance I've tried that won't fade throughout the day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I usually love floral fragrances but this one is way too powdery smelling for me.

I recently re-visted this fragrance - it used to be one of my all-time favorites. Although the notes are very "me" I just tired of it after my first bottle. I decided to try it again, I ordered a few samples off eBay and though, I do wear it now, during the fall and winter, it is probably something that I will not repurchase. I have way too many fragrances that smell similar, I have not quite found that one Chanel fragrance that I can say without a doubt that I love it. It is a pretty scent, when lightly applied, but I have so many fragrances I want to try!

Got a sample of this, since I'm only planning on wearing it for the occasional "special night out" kind of thing. It's perfect for that! Sexy and warm, great for feeling a bit on the sultry side. Glad I discovered it!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Ive smelled this on other women before and it was great.But on myself it was very heavy and overpowering,even with just one spray it was too heavy for my chemistry.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this! I have yet to buy the full sized bottle, so I have several mini sample sprays of it that I love to pull out during the colder months. It's so soft and romantic and not too heavy like Chanel #5. I always get compliments on this scent.

My mom wears Allure, so I cannot wear it. But sometimes I take a spritz of it from her. It smells so amazing, sort of florally powdery soft. Like a fancy powder room. I love it. Its really relaxes me.

Classy, swank-smelling floral, very feminine to me, with a vanilla tinge that is very well done. For once I disagree with Miss Victoria; I don't find the drydown too sweet. But overall, the fragrance is a little too heavy for me, even applied lightly, so I can't say I'd purchase it.

Popular Fragrances