December 18, 2014 | 1021 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Allure for women

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2002 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Serena77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ive smelled this on other women before and it was great.But on myself it was very heavy and overpowering,even with just one spray it was too heavy for my chemistry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2002 3:49:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this! I have yet to buy the full sized bottle, so I have several mini sample sprays of it that I love to pull out during the colder months. It's so soft and romantic and not too heavy like Chanel #5. I always get compliments on this scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2002 11:04:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

My mom wears Allure, so I cannot wear it. But sometimes I take a spritz of it from her. It smells so amazing, sort of florally powdery soft. Like a fancy powder room. I love it. Its really relaxes me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2002 12:03:00 PM More reviews by hirondelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Classy, swank-smelling floral, very feminine to me, with a vanilla tinge that is very well done. For once I disagree with Miss Victoria; I don't find the drydown too sweet. But overall, the fragrance is a little too heavy for me, even applied lightly, so I can't say I'd purchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2002 1:37:00 PM More reviews by unknown

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smelled way to powdery on me. In the bottle it smellled great though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 7:24:00 PM More reviews by lucyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great every day perfume. It is subtle yet draws compliments all the time! A true classic I think

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2002 10:00:00 AM More reviews by dreamwalkblue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Eurgh! A prime example of a fragrance that smells terrible and full of chemicals on me (typical department store perfume). It's way too strong, too pungent...like a yellow birthday cake that has been liberally sprayed with pesticide. :( Sweet, powdery, pungent, and chokey.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2002 10:25:00 AM More reviews by estesmcc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just have a sample of this one. I probably wouldn't buy it, but I'll definitely finish off my sample. It is warm and spicy, and I can see why a lot of people like this one. I like the spiciness, but it's just sweet and heavy enough that I think it would get on my nerves if I wore it too much. That's why I only rated it a 3.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2002 1:06:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smelled so good on the magazine strip! NOT so on me! I guess it may just be my chemistry but I sprayed it on and ended up feeling like an old lady the rest of the evening. I guess the good point is the staying power. I couldn't get rid of the scent until I showered!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2002 3:05:00 PM More reviews by LaFif

I tried this several years ago and thought it was too sweet then. I re-visited this scent recently and found I like it, but ONLY in the EDP not the EDT-properties are different and SA agreed. I'm a Chanel-aholic, and have found same fragrance in different products I have to stay away from. But I do love this scent now in EDP.