April 23, 2014 | 971 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by miraandacxo

First off, this product is great for a drugstore brand. Especially from CoverGirl. I have dry skin, but it's more on the combination side. This product has a very nice matte finish, not too drying and not too dewy. It has great coverage, and doesn't have a funky smell. It also doesn't look cakey on the skin, which is great for me, since i'm only 14. On the down side though is that this foundation dries very fast. You have to work it into your skin very quickly. But other than that this is a very good foundation. Works great for dry, combination & oily skin. Hope this review helped you!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Kayle97

I really wanted to like this foundation . But unfortunately this wasn't the one for me . Pros; good coverage , comes with a pump , good shade match & nice finish . Con; lasting power was TERRIBLE! I'm a high school girl . I need a long lasting makeup that will keep me looking good during PE and other classes especially during summer. By 4th hour , it was blotchy & I was so embarrassed . And by 7th , it wasn't even there anymore . I could see my acne scars . I don't think this lived up to the hype for me .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by tiffanyld32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I rarely write reviews. But this foundation is simply amazing! To make it quick, this foundation lasts ALL day. Compared to Revlon Colorstay, the RC looks way too cakey and unnatural. Shine comes through with the RC and my makeup can look muddy. With the Covergirl though, I do not get the tad bit shiny even after a long day. I put this on at 11am and didn't take it off until 11pm, after sitting in the hot sun and my makeup still looked perfect at the end of the day. Can't believe CG actually came out with something worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Mandyyxo

I seriously love this stuff. I'm always a little afraid to try new foundations but this was worth is. With one layer it's light to medium coverage and with two its medium to full but it does not get cakey on my at all! Most foundations I've used are good but I still feel oily during the day and with this I don't. It feels like my skin and doesn't have that sticky makeup feeling. Over all love it

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by BritMC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up about a month ago while I was looking for my usual (maybelline superstay) foundation at the drugstore, but found they didn't have my colour in stock.
I applied the foundation with my fingers, then lightly buffed it out with the Shiseido Perfect Foundation Brush. I was initially worried that it would end up looking cakey (concealer and foundation in one?) but it wasn't bad. It has a medium-full coverage, but doesn't cake up or overly accentuate pores, which I normally have a problem with. The wear time was exceptional, the coverage lasted me all day. The only downside to this foundation is the fact it can be slightly dry looking if you have normal to dry skin, so using a good moisturizer and a primer before hand is a must. I know the primer is supposed to be built in, but I didn't find the texture "smoothing" enough to be worn alone, especially if you have larger pores. All in all, its a great affordable foundation, ideal for nights out or long work days.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow! I love this stuff and heres why!

Coverage: Medium but buildable to full coverage with out looking cakey!

Staying power: This stuff last so long! And it helps all my other makeup last longer ( blush contour highlight )

Packaging: Nice glass bottle with a pump! Thank god!

I apply this with a Elf powder brush (which works alot better then a sygma F80) and tada flawless skin :)

P.S mine didnt oxidize.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by zurbaby

Ive waited a whole 2 months to write a review on this particular product. As a makeup critic, I give this product thumbs up! Good coverage, LONG lasting power! It truly does look like the first time when you applied it. Non-oily, it has a satin finish for combination skin. There is absolutely NO bad review for this foundation. HOWEVER, ever since I've been on my new regimen (acne.org) my skin has switched to dry-flaky skin. And unfortunately, this product was a NO NO! For me. :[ it exaggerates the flakes, patchiness and dryness of the skin. So I highly recommend this for combination to oily skin.. Just not for dry. I hope I helped! -xoxo<3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Qu33nB33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

AMAZINGGG! Even for my dry, yellow toned, hard to match, tan skin I found the perfect match! That itself won me over but it makes my skin look FLAWLESS! Like air brushed flawless, it doesn't dry my very very dry skin out, and I don't have to use anything to apply it, just my fingers. It feels a tinyyy bit heavy (but you can't have it all) and the coverage is worth it, because it covers everythinggg! It doesn't wear off OR transfer, very important. This would be my HG but unfortunately I'm not willing to spend $10+ dollars on foundation every time it runs out, but if you are then this is magic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far I like this product. Very easy to blend and seems to last most of the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Kahroleena

Not for me. Dried out my skin and I could definitely feel it on my face. Also pretty cakey.