April 16, 2014 | 874 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by zurbaby

Ive waited a whole 2 months to write a review on this particular product. As a makeup critic, I give this product thumbs up! Good coverage, LONG lasting power! It truly does look like the first time when you applied it. Non-oily, it has a satin finish for combination skin. There is absolutely NO bad review for this foundation. HOWEVER, ever since I've been on my new regimen (acne.org) my skin has switched to dry-flaky skin. And unfortunately, this product was a NO NO! For me. :[ it exaggerates the flakes, patchiness and dryness of the skin. So I highly recommend this for combination to oily skin.. Just not for dry. I hope I helped! -xoxo<3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Qu33nB33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

AMAZINGGG! Even for my dry, yellow toned, hard to match, tan skin I found the perfect match! That itself won me over but it makes my skin look FLAWLESS! Like air brushed flawless, it doesn't dry my very very dry skin out, and I don't have to use anything to apply it, just my fingers. It feels a tinyyy bit heavy (but you can't have it all) and the coverage is worth it, because it covers everythinggg! It doesn't wear off OR transfer, very important. This would be my HG but unfortunately I'm not willing to spend $10+ dollars on foundation every time it runs out, but if you are then this is magic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far I like this product. Very easy to blend and seems to last most of the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Kahroleena

Not for me. Dried out my skin and I could definitely feel it on my face. Also pretty cakey.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really, really liked this product. It stayed matte most of the day before my oil began to come through (and I was already home so I never did powder over this). The coverage is fantastic, it does double as a concealer for me. My only complaint about the foundation and why I think it deserves a 3 is due to what other reviewers have already mentioned...it oxidizes on the skin. It goes darker a few hours after application. I am in the lightest shade 805 ivory and even that shade isn't quite light enough for me. I can top it off with a lighter powder to make it appear a closer match (I should probably buy white foundation and mix it). But after oxidizing...it is obviously not a match for me. If they came out with some lighter shades that would be perfect. The lack of a shade match and oxidizing is the why I couldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by emstx

WARNING: This product oxidizes quite a bit and so when color matching yourself in the store, find the color that matches you and get a shade lighter.

I was able to swatch this in store with the shade that I had matched to my skin (in the bottle and was the second lightest shade) and it looked perfect when first applied, then I continued browsing only to look down and see that the swatch was completely noticeable and darker than my own skin. And so I went back to the aisle and picked up the lightest shade which now matches me once it has oxidized.

I find this foundation to be a very nice every day foundation that I don't feel guilty using all the time about as compared to my higher end foundations that I've spent a lot of money on (ie. MUFE HD foundation). It gives me medium coverage and I think it's very build able and I like that. I apply it with my blending sponge or my buffing brush and I'm pretty happy with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I reviewed this before I bought my MAC Studio Sculpt, which is my HG now, and I was going to continue using it before I got my MAC one. DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU HAVE ANY DRY PLACES AT ALL. It goes on patchy on certain places, you cannot build it up. It oxidizes SO BAD. I had the lightest shade and it still was too dark/orange. If you hate this foundation and the formula of it, you need to check out MAC's Studio Sculpt! The pump was the only good thing about this, however my cap was poorly made and it wouldn't clasp onto the bottle, so it could have been potentially messy. I could see this working for extremely oily people, but if you have a little dryness around your nose like me, PLEASE do not waste your money/time on it! Please don't! Also, I applied this with the Expert Face Brush from Real Techniques. It did good when there were no dry places. But if you have any dry places at all, it will cling to them so bad! Beware!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by CarinaM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried many foundations and i absolutely love this foundation! It provies the coverage that i need without making it super obvious that i had foundation it. It look natural and flawless. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by guesses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow I really like this foundation! It has good coverage and I love how light it feels on the skin. I also love the pump. I've been using this for a couple of weeks and although it's great, it has been breaking me out. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Aniax021

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok, after using it for quite some time I think it's time to review this foundation.
In Canada / Wal Mart this goes for about $12.50..or so.

So, bottom line I do not like this foundation.
At first I thought I did..but then the more I used it the more I started to notice how it wasn't working for me..

Now, as always I try my foundations with diff. ways, as in- I use different primer/powders/moisturizers even brushes/or fingers to see if it'll make a difference..or-work better.

So, the first few days when I started using this foundation I liked it, but after a while I noticed I didn't..and here's why:
So when I apply this, right away I notice it starts to go matte, which I like because I'm very oily. The color AT application is perfect(I was using 905 Ivory, neutral pale shade), then within a few mins. it does start to darken and become more pink....but I'v had this problem with another CG foundation so I wasn't too surprised, just disappointed.
Then throughout the day the color get's even darker(starts to oxidize) so the Ivory color turns about 2-3 shades darker on me...which is not good because I'm very, very pale..and my face looked too dark compared to my body.
Also, during application one layer covers redness/unevenness in your skin tone but does not cover deep, dark acne spots/scars so you would need a second layer or concealer.
So, when I went to apply my second layer...even in just those area's I noticed right away the foundation was getting cakey...esp. around the nose area and my cheek's, my jaw..it looked horrible! and again, even with diff. method's of application as well as primers etc..I still saw my foundation appear very cakey..like I'v never seen!
Another problem is you can NOT set this foundation with a powder, at least I wasn't able to..because it created more of a cakey look and for some weird reason when you apply powder on top of this foundation the foundation look's like it's been...rubbed off? or slid down your face..you know what I mean? or disappeared in some areas..I was shocked..I was like wth is going on? I honestly have never had a foundation that I wasn't able to set with a powder..this was beyond bizzare..I was not liking it.
Then by the end of the day...mattifying power was an 8 out of 10. It did control oil but it did make me slightly shiny in some area's like the cheeks/nose/forehead/chin etc..
Now when I say this I mean it in a good way, because upon application of this foundation it's soo matte that it actually look's a little flat on your skin..too matte? so by the end of the day you just look like you have a glow, in a good way, which I liked. It wasn't oily, just glowy. Very different things.

So..overall I am very disappointed in this foundation..I though it was going to be the new Double Wear(before they reformulated it) ..but sadly worse. =(
I'm still waiting for a perfect drugstore foundation..and this is def. not it.

Very disappointed, will not re-purchase again. This is actually worse than Revlon's Nearly Naked which I also hated...but never thought NN would be better than this..:/