September 20, 2014 | 1743 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by GlosslipGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Clumpy hot mess! One pro is that it is super black and that's about it! Ever since Cover Girl came out with Lash Blast sooo many companies are copying the brush, which I can't stand, I don't get the hype! One coat of this stuff is clumpy and you have to work fast to get your lashes just right or else they freeze into spider lashes! Not attractive. Definitely don't attempt a second coat unless you are wearing sunglasses for the rest of the day! Really really hard to remove. Won't be repurchasing!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by McMillanB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an okay product. For me it doesn't clump. The problem arises when I try to remove the mascara. It is so hard to get off and pulls at your lashes. Would not recommend this mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by allygee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its an ok mascara, nothing more dramatic than i have gotten with other normal purpose mascara, so no big change in volume. the brush is a bit too big though.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by ellablue123

The brush sucks--the shape is really inconvenient as it always touches your eyelid and doesnt allow you to get all your lashes. Also, the mascara itself is clumpy, very clumpy

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Rocket fizzled. No thickening, no lengthening, too much work to build lashes and it dissolved and smudged with the slightest tear. I miss the XXL line of mascaras as they were great! In general I dont like plastic brushes maybelline covergirl or otherwise.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by went2fast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This mascara is really good if you have oilier lids and are looking for something to lengthen your lashes. Unfortunately for me, I need more volume then length when it comes to mascaras. Sometimes the brush can be a little annoying to work with, as it's plastic bristles and not brush. Considering the mascara was relatively inexpensive, I'm not 100% disappointed with it. It does have good qualities too, like it stays on all day and doesn't flake off.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by cheche108

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't really like this mascara. :( It is clump city, hard to put on, hard to take off, and doesn't really "lift" my lashes. The brush is monstrous, but I prefer large brushes, so that wasn't too much of a set back. If you prime your lashes with a vaseline treatment or something of that nature it comes out looking alright, but I want something quick where it's one swipe through the lashes, lets go. What I do really love about this mascara is the packaging! The blue and pink look so cute together, and the flame design is a hot touch! Overall, if you really want it, it's an okay mascara, but compared to others, even really cheap mascaras like Great Lash, it isn't a good mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Nicolelovesmac

I really love this mascara because it really separates my lashes. I absolutely recommend buying this. The only thing I didn't really like was when I would accidentally touch my tight line with it, it would hurt really bad. So minus one lippy for that but overall, it's great!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by PurpleMongoose12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh My God!!!!!! This is one of my favorite mascaras!!! It just leaves my lashes lovely looking. It's magical like a turtle.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Kdstevens

Love this mascara!! I'd say it adds more length than volume but my lashes still look fantastic. It costs about $6 at my local drugstore so it's average for me. I know some other reviews stated it was clumpy but personally I don't have that problem. I don't even have to curl my lashes before I use this product. It adds great curl which literally lasts all day and the mascara itself doesn't flake. Absolutely a repurchase!

*EDIT* I do have to take this off with makeup remover. Does not come off easily with facial cleanser before bed