December 22, 2014 | 1214 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara so much, oh my god. This literally gives you false lashes. The brush is huge and coats each lash so well! This mascara is so volumizimg, just as it claims to be. I have this in blackest black and it's such a dark, glossy color. It's a really buildable formula that provides a lot of length as well. Honestly, there are only two cons about this mascara. One is that it's really hard to get off your lashes. Even with makeup remover, it's still a challenge to remove. Also, since the brush is so big, it can tend to get on your eyelids if you're not careful. I still give this 5 stars though, and it's my current favorite!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by xosoxo

LOVE IT! I am on my third mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by PrettyGirlJ

I tried this mascara before trying the mega plush one and right away i knew that this one worked so much better. The length it gives is amazing plus lots of volume. It plumps your lashes up and gives a fuller effect. It is kinda sticky on the lashes because it feels almost like a gel to me but it's not so much of a problem. Its also pretty hard to take off but wiping it off with a tiny bit of baby oil does the trick. These are some minor issues but to me its worth it, my little lashes look great. My favorite mascara, no doubt!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Adi96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought this mascara was very nice, at least, for the first couple of days. Then, I noticed how crunchy my lashes feel after application. On top of that, the formula is not waterproof, yet it has the consistency of one. When you wash it off, you have to remove it with oil, and it still takes lashes with it down the drain. It looks nice on, but the cons of this are so overwhelming for me that I will not be repurchasing. Yes it gives volume and some length, but I'd rather keep my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by racheljeffrey

I heard so many people rave about this mascara and was so excited to get my hands on it, and when I did, I felt the exact same as all the rest! It gives amazing length and lots of volume, if you only use one mascara this is perfect for you. I do tend to also wear Benefit's 'They're Real', these two mascaras are my fave! I also done a review for that mascara as well. The rocket reminds me of Cover Girl's 'Lash Blast Volume' as their wands are extremely similar and they give the same volume and length.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by wintermilk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Normally I love mascara by this brand. The plush lash is my regular go to but I am the kind of person who always wants to try something new so I picked this up for an event I was going to on the weekend.

I've only worn it once but that was enough for me.

I have very long lashes (people often ask if I'm wearing falsies) but they are not very thick at all so I need a product that isn't heavy if I'm going to hold a curl. I do my eyeliner in a big cat eye so I like to be able to see the tips of my eyelashes above my liner. This product was waaaaaay too heavy on my eyelashes! It was thick and weighed them down and they started sticking together like crazy. When it dried it felt stiff and brittle and horrible. Very uncomfortable.

I would say that it made them look big and long and fake which I kind of liked and worked for my event but the feeling of it was so horrible and it was difficult to take off. Not worth it at all. I would rather just wear falsies. Definitely won't be buying this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Kayfortu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really excited to try this mascara. I usually use Rimmel scandal eyes but I had run out and I wanted to try something new. . I applied the first coat of this product and was pretty impressed by how dark and lengthening it is. The pigments are very saturated and it does add some volume with a single coat... A single coat is about all you can apply with this mascara. I like my lashes thick, long, and separated. After two coats of this product my lashes began to stick together, they looked over done and parched. This product feels incredibly stiff and brittle when dry. Forget about applying a touch up coat later in the day, the mascara is not flexible and will not allow for touch ups as lashes will become even more stiff feeling with virtually no separation. With that being said, when applied minimally, this mascara does not flake, and it does have a nice effect if you're looking for a natural effect. This mascara is not for the girls who like a more dramatic lash.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by abigailclarisse

I wanted to like this! Everything is great about this mascara but it just wont hold my curl! =(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumbitch

I love love love this mascara. Over the past few weeks I have heard so many bad things about this mascara. I was a little hesitant to buy it but for some reason I had to have it. When I first tried it I was shocked. I expected it to be horrible but its honestly the best mascara Ive ever bought. It took me one coat to get extremely long and voluminous eyelashes. There was absolutely no clumps. Although it did take me around 5 minutes to get them perfect it was worth it. Everyone needs to try this. Its amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by JulieDavon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This mascara really doesn't have anything going for it. The brush is subpar, the mascara is too thick and flakes off as soon as it dries. It smears under your eyes. It's difficult to apply to the hard to reach hairs because it just gets on your lids and under your eyes. This product is a gimmick and a joke.