September 2, 2014 | 1620 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by ellablue123

The brush sucks--the shape is really inconvenient as it always touches your eyelid and doesnt allow you to get all your lashes. Also, the mascara itself is clumpy, very clumpy

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Rocket fizzled. No thickening, no lengthening, too much work to build lashes and it dissolved and smudged with the slightest tear. I miss the XXL line of mascaras as they were great! In general I dont like plastic brushes maybelline covergirl or otherwise.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by went2fast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This mascara is really good if you have oilier lids and are looking for something to lengthen your lashes. Unfortunately for me, I need more volume then length when it comes to mascaras. Sometimes the brush can be a little annoying to work with, as it's plastic bristles and not brush. Considering the mascara was relatively inexpensive, I'm not 100% disappointed with it. It does have good qualities too, like it stays on all day and doesn't flake off.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by cheche108

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't really like this mascara. :( It is clump city, hard to put on, hard to take off, and doesn't really "lift" my lashes. The brush is monstrous, but I prefer large brushes, so that wasn't too much of a set back. If you prime your lashes with a vaseline treatment or something of that nature it comes out looking alright, but I want something quick where it's one swipe through the lashes, lets go. What I do really love about this mascara is the packaging! The blue and pink look so cute together, and the flame design is a hot touch! Overall, if you really want it, it's an okay mascara, but compared to others, even really cheap mascaras like Great Lash, it isn't a good mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Nicolelovesmac

I really love this mascara because it really separates my lashes. I absolutely recommend buying this. The only thing I didn't really like was when I would accidentally touch my tight line with it, it would hurt really bad. So minus one lippy for that but overall, it's great!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by PurpleMongoose12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh My God!!!!!! This is one of my favorite mascaras!!! It just leaves my lashes lovely looking. It's magical like a turtle.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Kdstevens

Love this mascara!! I'd say it adds more length than volume but my lashes still look fantastic. It costs about $6 at my local drugstore so it's average for me. I know some other reviews stated it was clumpy but personally I don't have that problem. I don't even have to curl my lashes before I use this product. It adds great curl which literally lasts all day and the mascara itself doesn't flake. Absolutely a repurchase!

*EDIT* I do have to take this off with makeup remover. Does not come off easily with facial cleanser before bed

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am not too picky when it comes to mascaras, but I really don't like this one at all. It's not even useable. One coat gives a barely-there appearance, so I have to apply two coats. As soon as I apply the second, my lashes clump together like CRAZY and look like gross spider legs. For some reason it also made my lashes look even shorter! I'm not sure what to do with this now - I won't use it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Tanjit101

This mascara sucks shit! It is clumpy and very dry all the time.the neighbor got an allergy from this mascara so she sued the company because she had to go to the hospital for a week amd do a surgery on her eye . It is a very bad mascar. My cousin had it and it gives u this weird feeling in the eye as if it was in the eye but its not. This mascara is good for early users if they don't really care bout the mascara one thing I liked is the brush because it is very big.this mascara is one of the worst I've ever tried and I have tried about 7 or eight mascara since I've started to put on makeup. I really like the body shop big and curvy mascara is has a very good price as well. I wear ot all the time. This mascara runs all the time so u would always have to keep it in ur purse that's y I just stopped using it. ,y neighbor got an allergy from it so she sued the company.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my 2nd. Time buying this because I want it to like this mascara but it clumps easy, and it's really hard to remove which I dislike lot!