August 22, 2014 | 1060 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Nicolelovesmac

I really love this mascara because it really separates my lashes. I absolutely recommend buying this. The only thing I didn't really like was when I would accidentally touch my tight line with it, it would hurt really bad. So minus one lippy for that but overall, it's great!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by PurpleMongoose12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh My God!!!!!! This is one of my favorite mascaras!!! It just leaves my lashes lovely looking. It's magical like a turtle.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Kdstevens

Love this mascara!! I'd say it adds more length than volume but my lashes still look fantastic. It costs about $6 at my local drugstore so it's average for me. I know some other reviews stated it was clumpy but personally I don't have that problem. I don't even have to curl my lashes before I use this product. It adds great curl which literally lasts all day and the mascara itself doesn't flake. Absolutely a repurchase!

*EDIT* I do have to take this off with makeup remover. Does not come off easily with facial cleanser before bed

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am not too picky when it comes to mascaras, but I really don't like this one at all. It's not even useable. One coat gives a barely-there appearance, so I have to apply two coats. As soon as I apply the second, my lashes clump together like CRAZY and look like gross spider legs. For some reason it also made my lashes look even shorter! I'm not sure what to do with this now - I won't use it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Tanjit101

This mascara sucks shit! It is clumpy and very dry all the time.the neighbor got an allergy from this mascara so she sued the company because she had to go to the hospital for a week amd do a surgery on her eye . It is a very bad mascar. My cousin had it and it gives u this weird feeling in the eye as if it was in the eye but its not. This mascara is good for early users if they don't really care bout the mascara one thing I liked is the brush because it is very big.this mascara is one of the worst I've ever tried and I have tried about 7 or eight mascara since I've started to put on makeup. I really like the body shop big and curvy mascara is has a very good price as well. I wear ot all the time. This mascara runs all the time so u would always have to keep it in ur purse that's y I just stopped using it. ,y neighbor got an allergy from it so she sued the company.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my 2nd. Time buying this because I want it to like this mascara but it clumps easy, and it's really hard to remove which I dislike lot!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Nathalie

Don't know why there are poor reviews for this but I suppose it's like anything else. Everyones lashes are different but mine are some long but not very thick. They are straight so I have to curl and am always looking for a mascara that will make the curl last all day. This mascara does all that! Plus it lengthens and makes my lashes look like fake lashes, which I love. If you're into a dramatic look,this is it. Must say that I prefer this to the Falsies mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by kataroo22

I really wanted to like this mascara, I guess you could say I had pretty high hopes. It's almost as though the formula is just too liquidy. It created clumps and by only one sweep needless to say, I had spider lashes. Not the mascara for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by BeautBetty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wet, inky and it's not volumizing but it is lengthening. It clumps a little bit but nothing you cannot brush out. If you are fortunate to have long lashes, they will touch your eyelid afterwards
Wand is similar to other of their items that have a thick tube, so there's not much new there. Plastic wand and brush. The wand is not as thick as Cover Girl's lush blast but the brush is quite similar, barely mm apart.
Do you need it? Must have? No. Want to try it, yes go ahead

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by nicki5687

ok so i must admit i bought this due to catchy advertising and packaging couldnt wait to use it because i have a love hate relationship with mascara thought maybe i might have an hg....BOY WAS I WRONG although i must admit without a lash curler it showed somewhat of a result i wasnt impressed it made my lashes look like tarantula legs and i as soon as it dried i noticed the flaking instantly on my cheekbone and ladies we all know its not the cutest thing to smile at a man and have black flakes all over your face. the formula sucks and for that reason i dont think id repurchase ever again i might stick with the great lash lots of lashes or cg's lash blast.