Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I like this mascara.
Separates good
.Lengthens good.
Color good.
Wand good

My only dislike, is that is very hard to take off...such a shame.

This is the only reason I m not going to buy it again, I don t like to see everyday a lash comming off...

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is literally the best mascara I have ever used! I was using Dior brand mascaras before and I switched to The Rocket after multiple people telling me how great it was. I have now gone through at least 6 bottles both normal and waterproof! My lashes are short, really thin, and go downwards but after I put two coats of The Rocket on it adds INCREDIBLE length and does not look clumpy at all! It also does a great job at separating my lashes! The brush takes a little getting used to but is worth it! The waterproof version doesn't smudge at all either. I have tried it in the ocean and swimming pool. I think the water makes your lashes look better!! If you're looking for a mascara this is the bomb dot com especially if you are looking for length!!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

So far this mascara is my absolute favorite ! Makes eyelashes look verry long and adds alot of volume , so if you're like me and have small lashes i would recommend this mascara. Personally i think the packaging is super cute and the big brush helps separate my lashes very well.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very similar brush to the LashBlast, but loses out slightly in the end. The brush is just a bit smaller, I think (don't have the LashBlast for comparison), since it's slightly easier to use and doesn't smear on my lids as much. The formula is okay, gives a bit of length and volume, but nothing spectacular. Feels like a copycat that doesn't bring anything new to the table, though it's black and doesn't smudge. Holds a curl okay, not super well.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I loved this mascara when I applied it. It volumized and lengthened my lashes. I loved the plastic brush and the packaging. It was just what I wanted a mascara to do, but the problem came when taking it off. I felt like I was ripping out my lashes trying to get this off my eyes. I then woke up the next morning with styes! Ugh. I tried this again a week later and same thing happened. I'm sad because I love this stuff but the falsies is just as good so I will stick with that instead.

Overall, this product is pretty good! Personally, the bottle is pretty cute, too! I have really short lashes, I use an eyelash curler before applying the product, my lashes do become fairly thick, and they do reach a long length, but it seems as if my lashes just don't seem to curl up. They just point straight. I don't know if it's my eyelashes or if I don't apply the product properly, but this is the best mascara I've ever purchased. The colour is great, and it does give me a natural look. I would buy again, but I am still looking for a perfect mascara, if that's possible, haha.

This is my favourite mascara at the moment. What more could you ask for? Super dark colour (I have it in blackest black), great brush, little to no clumping (a small amount once you've had it for a couple months), and a great price. With other Maybelline mascara I have found there was a lot of flaking throughout the day which was very annoying. The Rocket has no flaking whatsoever. The mascara wand is great, it coats every lash and it is easy to build up length and volume. I usually apply two coats (after curling my eyelashes) when I put on my eye makeup in the morning and it lasts all day. The formula isn't too watery but it isn't too dry. It's very smooth going onto the lashes. It works great on the bottom lashes as well. And the packaging is pretty cute! :) I give it a 4.5.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good thickening and volumizing mascara but only 1 or 2 swipes goes a long way. More than that and it can start to look cakey

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really don't like this product I don't think it covers my lashes very well

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a typical drugstore mascara, not terrible but nothing to write home about. The big brush is clumsy and I often have to clean up my eyelids after applying. Speaking of eyelids, this stuff also smears onto my lower kids and outer corners after very little wear. Not a good option for oily skin. Brush gives nice separation but is just too fat!

Popular Mascaras