September 2, 2014 | 947 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

When I first pulled out the wand, I was skeptical. The mascara is very thick and dry; the brush is standard-bristle type but with shorter bristles. However, the application and performance is great. It only clumps if you layer too much, and this can be fixed by using a lash comb. Smuge-and flake resistant, perhaps a little more difficult to remove than the average non-waterproof mascara but not much. Best of all, it only costs $2.99 at Walgreens.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by mayrei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara looks great, with no flaking, but it runs horribly if my eyes water or if I sweat. I would love this in a waterproof formula. Other than that, it's a great mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Pekoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Since I find Jordana's cheaper mascara line lacking, I didn't have high expectations of this product. However, it turned out to be a great buy, especially considering the price! This mascara adds noticeable length (it's not gonna blow you away, but you can see it), holds a curl pretty well, and lasts all day. I do get some flaking after a few hours, which is easy enough to fix but still annoying. Overall, I definitely recommend this if you want a bargain mascara that actually works, although it could be better if it did more and flaked less.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by emisara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

picked it up at walgreens today since MUB loves it - it was $3.99 and sealed in shrinkwrap (i am hesitant to buy unsealed items at the drugstore).

i was pleasantly surprised by the small brush, it's the type of brush i really like, and it really is a great mascara - i applied one coat and got decent length, great volume, and no clumps. i can get more length from fiber mascaras, but i got MUCH more volume from the jordana, and i've never been able to get this much volume without clumping before. and the length was good too - just not the best ever.

it's very black (yay). i wore it for half a day and it didn't flake or smear (i get flaking pretty frequently from mascaras). it removes easily.

big thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by AndreaJunelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another great rec. from the MUB!! After being brought up by my mother as a teen, only using high end mascaras & always being disappointed by them, I got out on my own &started buying drugstore mascaras. Fell in love with Maybelline FullnSoft & more recently, Revlon's GrowLucious Plumping WP, and while those two are good, this is great & really holds its own! I own(or have owned at one time) every drugstore mascara ever made & at one point or another have test drove most HE ones that are raved about as well & this is by far the best! I paid $2.99 for this at Walgreens -an unbelievable steal!! (I literally felt like I was STEALING it's so cheap!) & I by NO means have "mascara model lashes".. I'm one of those women who looks like a different person when their eye m/u is done (in a good way!) -so mascara is very important to me -my lashes are short, and not "full" at all.. This mascara fits the bill in every way - no clumps, volumizing, legnthening, and removes without ripping all the lashes you DO have b/c you had to scrub your freakin eyes for 10minutes! <-yes I'm talking to YOU Revlon GrowLucious waterproof!! Lol :) I actually went back to Walgreens the following day after originally purchasing this & bought the last two that they had in stock - I don't ever want to run out of this great stuff! -Jordana, please don't ever discontinue this stuff!! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by rottenbanana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great mascara! It goes on smooth, gives great volume, separates and doesn't smudge ever. It isn't too hard to remove either. For only $3! I find it thickens up in the tube quicker than other mascaras. But for this price I don't mind replacing it more often. Or I have heard that you can add a few drops of saline solution to thin mascara out again- haven't tried that tip myself.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by supercat12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara itself is great - it reminds me of Armani's Eyes To Kill. Super black, it adds a lot of oomph to my pretty nice lashes. Doesn't smudge or flake on me, and is fairly easy to get off. Given that my HG mascara is Serge Lutens, which sells for an eye-watering $65, I was super pleased to discover this. My only quibble is the tube itself, which is horrid. The mascara completely gunked up the neck of the tube on the very first use, and I feel like I waste tons of product wiping of the wand and tube. Nevertheless, I'll keep buying this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

This is a pretty good mascara. I wanted to see what all the hype was about so I can see now why people like this mascara. It is not the best ever but it does a pretty good job. Definitely adds some drama to lashes lengthens and volumizes some. Volumizes more than anything but thats obviously what this mascara is aiming for. Wears the whole day and hasn't run either even when my eyes get irritated and water sometimes. Only problem I have is after you apply it some of the lashes clump in a weird way but its easy to seperate them until the mascara dries. I have repurchased time & time again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by ajax5455

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Amazing stuff! It defines well, lengthens, volumizes, doesn't flake, and lasts pretty much all day. As it ages, it tends to clump a little bit, but much less than most of the others I've tried. And it's dirt cheap. I wish it were more readily available (the only place around here I can find Jordana is Walgreen), but I think I finally found my HG is mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW, so impressed by this! I bought this after reading MUA reviews on it..I used to be mascara-crazy! Trying loads of different brands with all sorts of different wands, formulas, etc. and I always seemed to go back to my trusty Maybelline Waterproof Turbo Boost because it gave me the blackest black, had the glossy natural look I loved, and went on without clumping. But this mascara commitment also meant that my lashes haven't been given much an oomph in terms of volume and length, even with a double coating each day. I never thought I could find anything that compared to this same dark black look, and have since not bought many new types of mascara after trying so many, but I am SOO glad I tried this! It is dark black, loads up with length and volume, and may outshine my original HG! Also it was only $2.99 at Walgreens! I'm only unsure about a tad bit of clumping I got on a lash or two, but I think that was more due to not wiping the wand off before my second coat...Anyways, I highly recommend going out and buying this because it is awesome!