Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

I originally bought this mascara to try out the brush. I have only ever used rubber brush mascaras and they just never did anything for my lashes. This mascara was cheap and had a traditional brush, so I gave it a go..and wow. I REPURCHASED this mascara. I cannot tell you the last time I repurchased a mascara, maybe never. I am always on the hunt for something better, but I will forever keep this is my arsenal. It gives me considerable length, plenty of volume, and is the perfect balance of formula, not too wet or dry. And at half the price of a normal mascara? YES PLEASE.

on 8/10/2012 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I didnít seem to have any luck with this mascara. It made my lashes very pokey and it wasnít flattering.

on 8/9/2012 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Picked this up at Walgreens for $3. Definitely a pleasant surprise! For the price, it's great.

Pros:
-cheap
-works well when paired with a mascara that separates lashes (I use Falsies Flared)
-doesn't irritate sensitive eyes/contacts
-creates dramatic lashes (especially when paired with another mascara)

Cons:
-hard to wash off completely (it's easier if you use a different mascara underneath it)
-gets a bit clumpy after 2/3 coats

Overall, I think this mascara is GREAT when paired with another base mascara. It makes lashes unbelievably long and volumized. However, when used alone, it is a bit of a hassle. Either way it's worth a try for the price! Will definitely continue buying it.

on 8/9/2012 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The most wonderful mascara in the world!!! And it's $3?!?! I can't describe the lashes I get with this....I will have to post a pic. People constantly ask if I'm wearing falsies and then act shocked/insulted when I deny that I'm wearing fakes....almost like they want to say "yeah, riiiight, those are NOT your real lashes". This stuff is so great I want to go back and delete any decent reviews of other mascaras!! This gives you HUGE, dramatic, super long lashes!! If you are wanting a natural look don't even try this!! I will say that I wish the brush came out with less product on the wand (no biggie, I just wipe it off) but for a mere $3 who can complain about that?

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My hg mascara is the maybelline full n' soft one but I wanted to try something new. I saw a lot of great reviews on this mascara so I picked up a tube at my local Walgreens.

Pros:
-Definitely gives volume and length to my lashes
- inexpensive

Cons:
-difficult to wash for not being waterproof. My ponds cold cream takes off my maybelline WP mascara so easily but with this jordana mascara, I had to use Neutrogena eye remover and then my cold cream.
- too much formula on wand. I have to scrape off a lot in tube
- doesn't hold curl well, ESPecially if I use this mascara on its own

I will use up this mascara but will not purchase again. Gonna stick to my HG mascara: maybelline full n' soft waterproof!

This is the closest I've ever come to the perfect mascara, HG status for sure! This mascara almost makes me look like I'm wearing falsies, and I have wimpy lashes, it really is incredible the difference this makes. My only complaints are that the formula is kind of wet, and you have to be careful how much you have on your brush or it will go on gloppy, and it's a little hard to wash off considering it's not supposed to be waterproof. That being said though, it doesn't flake, it holds a curl, and it wears like iron all while looking fantastic.

I went from Benefit's badgal lash, which, at 30$, i was only sort of impressed with, to this 3$ mascara, that I totally fell in love with. This stuff is seriously awesome. It works better than my volume express, which was my favorite, prior to this. AWESOME MASCARA.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

My new favorite mascara! If you're looking for dramatic lashes, look no further. This will lengthen and thicken lashes to the point where it leaves you baffled at the potential you never knew your lashes had!

Initially, I was hesitant about purchasing this due to the fact that there is no waterproof version. I like waterproof mascaras because they hold curled lashes really well. However, for $3, I was willing to take my chances. I was pleasantly surprised to see that this mascara did hold the curl! Here's the technique I found to work best: curl lashes at base, then in the middle, finally at the tips. I like to hold my curler in place for about 10 seconds. This way, I can get an extreme curl lasting me all day. I also found that I can apply coats after it dries for even more drama without clumping.

So, in short...

PROS:
1) Holds a curl
2) Easily removed
3) Lengthens
4) Adds a TON of volume
5) Extremely black despite "black" being the only color
6) Does not clump
7) $3

CONS:
1) Leaves you disappointed about all the money you spent on high end mascaras that just can't compare.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

One of the best mascaras I have ever used. And for 2.99 I can buy it with pocket change.

Holy Geez! I have been paying $30 for high end mascara when I could be paying $3 for something way more amazing. This is the blackest mascara I have ever tried. It provides both volume and length and holds a curl. One coat provides thick, flawless lashes which has everyone wondering if I am wearing lash strips. Simply AMAZING!

Popular Mascaras