September 22, 2014 | 1921 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by liannaTX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara clumps so bad on me. I ended up with those little balls of mascara on the tips of my lashes. It is very black, which is about the only think I liked about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by LindsayRoseEliz

This mascara is fantastic! I was pretty skeptical about it, since it rings it at $2.99, but it proves that "you get what you pay for" isn't always true. It makes your lashes long and beautiful. It's more of a natural look, but you can layer it for a more dramatic look.

It doesn't flake, and it washes off well. Overall, I'm amazed with this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by wendymadeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEST MASSCARA EVER .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Autumn13

I gave it 3stars cause it priced reasonably. But, I had the same result as Joy2uandme. It looks great and then after an hour or two, the lashes droops and the flakes starts. And, heavens if I forget to check, the mascara flakes are all over my face - not a pretty look. I may try it during the winter time, if it doesn't dry out by then. I won't repurchase since there are plenty other d/s mascaras that work really well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by alyssa79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

absolutely love this mascara! I have long lashes but am always looking for some volume and this does it! My lashes look separated and defined. The black is a nice dark black too. For $3.50, you seriously cannot go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Kdids520

I walked past the Jordana display at walgreens and decided to try a few things because of the great reviews I've always seen here. This $2 mascara didn't disappoint. It gives me full, dark, non-clumpy lashes without that cheap-mascara crunch. It lasts all day, doesn't flake, and is easy to remove with any 'ol makeup removed. I absolutely will buy this again. For the price, it absolutely can't be beat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by LovelyThistle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow, I am so amazed at how well this mascara performs. I have thin sparse lashes and this makes them long and full. It wore over 10 hours well even with my oily eyelids. And better yet it did not give me red watery eyes like so many drugstore mascaras do. True it is not waterproof but for an everyday mascara this truly is wonderful. No more $20 mascara for me:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by marywebgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bless MUA for discovering this because I wouldn't have looked twice at it otherwise, and it's fantastic! It makes my lashes longer and thicker, doesn't smudge, the brush works well for me, and it's super cheap. It's not quite as subtle as I usually like an everyday mascara to be, but it's so natural and non-clumpy that I think it's worth it. The HE companies should be ashamed of what they charge for a product that isn't as good. Love this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been sort of liking Benefit's They're Real. Lots of Makeup Alley folks were raving about this, so I figured for less than $3 it was worth a shot. I really like this! Did not clump, flake or melt off. That said, I am not a huge mascara fan to begin with-I wear it more out of necessity than a desire to wear mascara. No spider lashes either. All in all a good product that I will definitely repurchase at this price!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I thought this was okay for the price. It went on great! I had fluttery fanned out lashes. But then about an hour later, my curl had drooped and then another hour later I had flakies. It didn't improve from there. I basically had to keep recurling my eyelashes every couple of hours and flicking away flakies all day. Too much work. Who has this much time to devote to their eye maintenance? Really I'd rather pay 7 bucks or even 26 dollars and not have to look at my eye area again until I take off my eye makeup. The peace of mind is worth it to me. But I guess I am just a crabby old woman and have decided life is just too short!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No