September 23, 2014 | 1965 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Olay - Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by lilacmess

I'm so glad I didn't spend the money for Clairsonic because I don't see how it could be any better than this. I've been using for about a month, and my skin has been cleared and it looks more toned. Definitely worth the 30 dollars.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by jasranchlands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this product for over a month now and I'm still loving it!! It makes my skin so soft and smooth every time I use it. I also notice that the pores on my nose are getting clean pretty nicely. It also works well with other facial cleansing products. Over all, I would totally repurchase it again if I needed to. It is a great product to have!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 3:22:00 AM More reviews by suec76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm getting older and my skin is starting to show it I decided to give this a go. I use it with the olay total effects cream cleanser with salicylic acid followed by the olay pro x face and eye treatments - yes, for wrinkles. I can say that my skin is loving it. it looks so much smoother, it's softer, not dry, it hasn't caused any irritations. the pro x wrinkle stuff is pretty amazing too and I think it's doing it's job quite well because of the pro x brush since it makes it easier for the skin to absorb products. I don't feel the need to buy a clarisonic since this is doing a great job.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 2:53:00 AM More reviews by shanggulovexO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This makes my skin so soft and glowy! My skin is prone to clogged pores and my nose has blackheads that you can feel (like soft sandpaper *tear*). When i bought this i had 3 deep/swollen pimples on my cheek that were reduced in size after my first use and the gunk on my nose was soft to the touch. After using this consistently for a week my pores on my cheeks are cleaner and smaller and my skin is constantly soft. The cheek acne is gone except one stubborn one that is tiny but it's definitely still there. Usually I use panoxyl 10% benzoyl peroxide foaming face wash (which is pretty amazing) but it left my face washed out, dry, and a little sensitive. Now I use this brush with a 2.5% BP (clear pore by neutrogena but i'm looking for a new cleanser that is even more gently) and it exfoliates well, makes my skin smooth, makes my skin glow, and helps my skin to absorb moisturizer better (how? idk but i don't need to use cetaphil cream anymore). I can't comment on its make up removing abilities because i ALWAYS remove my makeup first with MAC cleanse off oil before I wash my face with anything. I had no problems with the battery compartment. -->The directions are on the side of the box<-- Bought this at walmart for 29.99. I actually kinda like the exfoliating cleanser it came with (because it didnt break me out) but it felt a little harsh to use w/ the brush.

I posted very detailed pics and a longer review on my blog, here's the link.

bottom line: i LOVE this brush and so does my skin!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by stylishsophie

I love, love, love this brush! Like most, I wanted to try the Clarisonic, but didn't want to pay the price. When I saw this advertised, I knew I had to try it. My skin was super soft the first time I used it and after using it AM/PM for a few days, I saw major improvement in the texture of my skin. I am usually very prone to breakouts, but since I have been using the brush, I haven't gotten one new blemish! My moisturizer also soaks into my skin much faster and my makeup goes on makeup smoother. I would recommend this brush to anyone and for $30, what do you have to loose?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by busterbrown16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this face brush! I bought it at CVS for $30 and it does an amazing job at removing all of the makeup/dirt on my face. It comes with a small size face wash, which is nice, but I use my regular face wash with it. After a few weeks of use, I can tell my face is looking much better because my skin can absorb my moisturizer more efficiently. I haven't had any breakouts since I started using it and it is even that time of the month to get them. Definitely worth a try if you're thinking about spending all the money on the clarisonic brush which is priced outrageously.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by starvingidol

I bought this about a week ago and I'm in love! <3 My skin is brighter, softer and all my friends keep asking me who the new guy is in my life. ;) I initially wanted a Clarisonic (like so many others here did), but the price just made it impossible. I'm so glad I stumbled across this. It came with a cleanser, which while nice, isn't anything groundbreaking. I use it with my Yes To Blueberries Smoothing Cleanser and together they're a great duo. Happy as can be with this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I couldn't afford the Clarisonic Mia so I thought this might be good. Well, it definitely is. It does make my cleanser work better, exfoliates, doesnt hurt my skin. It's easy to find, use, keep clean, & saves time. My face is so much clearer & glowy now. This is an excellent product & I would recommend it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't compare this to the Clarisonic unit because I've never used one but I thought this would be a cheap way to test this cleansing method out before I make that kind of investment. So far I'm pleased. This does seem to get 100% of my makeup off and I noticed that my skin did look noticeably brighter and absorbed my other products faster even after the first use. Is the Clarisonic better? Probably but for $30 this does what it advertises and I have no complaints. I like the fact that I just need to cleanse with this and use a quick swipe of toner before adding moisturizer instead of using an oil to remove my sunscreen and TM, cleansing and then still needing to go over a couple of times with toner to get my skin completely clean. If this continues to work well for me I may pass this on to the kids and invest in the Clarisonic but right now I'm content with this reasonably priced knock off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

Just as the boy and I were mulling purchasing Clarisonic brushes for ourselves, we saw this on television (during a hockey game, no less). We were both immediately drawn to it, and, neither one of us wanting to shell out the $225+ for a Clarisonic, I decided to give it a try. Both of us have very clear skin, save for the occasional break-out (me) or ingrown hair (him). I set it up - and wait I have to mention, it comes with batteries! When did anything in our lives EVER come with batteries?! Olay won major love from me there - and got on my way.

Nervous, I set it to the slower of the two speeds, Clinique facial soap in hand, and set out on my journey. It's fun in a ticklish way, and really feels deeply cleansing. My face felt immediately exfoliated, but not in a harsh manner. After the first use my skin was glowing, and now it's positively radiant! I use it at night, once a day, on the gentler setting, and am in love. It got rid of a pesky red blemish immediately as well! I can tell my moisturizers and serums are definitely working better as well. My foundation looks even better, since there are no more flaky or uneven patches. My skin has never felt better or softer. The boy hasn't given it a try yet, but tries to sneak every time he comes over!

For $30USD, that includes a huge tube of exfoliating cleanser (which I have yet to try), the machine, a brush head, and BATTERIES!!, this is a steal. It's so compact and easy to travel with, and the batteries mean no need outlet converters for charging docks if you travel abroad. I'm so happy I didn't spend $200+ on the Clarisonic. I love it! I will gladly repurchase this if it breaks or is lost....or someone smuggles it from my bathroom!

17 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No