Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.7

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

on 3/11/2012 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this foundation not really expecting too much.. But I am impressed! The lightest shade (100 Ivory) matches my skin tone almost perfectly. This is the best drugstore foundation I have tried!

Pros:
-Doesn't cause breakouts
-Medium coverage
-Applies smoothly
-Lasts all day
-Lightweight feel
-Cheap! (I got it for $6 @ Target)

Cons:
-Llimited color selection

on 3/10/2012 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

It's the best supermarket foundation I've tried. It covers nice, it stays on (better than other foundations) when I sweat, but it dosent helps on my oily skin at all.

on 3/10/2012 11:55:00 AM

Well first I'm going to say that I haven't use any liquid foundation for years, I've always used bare minerals foundation (and I love it) but lately my skin started getting oily, so I wanted something more matte and a little more coverage. So i came across Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 hours, and I was very hesitant, but for the price I decided to try, I was scared because they didn't have a lot of shades, and I'm light skin, so I went with 100 Ivory, and wasn't sure if it was my color. The next day I use it and I was in Love all over again! It has great coverage and it doesn't make my face oily, I apply finishing powder over it and I helps it stay on. I will for sure buy it again, and I'm also a MUA and I would to start using this in my kit. :-)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I really love this foundation, but unfortunately I can not get a good color match. I'm nc42 in mac, very yellow undertones. I purchased this fdtn in 300 sand. I love the finish, the feel, everything about this foundation. It looks like my skin but better on me. It lasts all day and doesn't get super shiny on my combination skin. Never broke me out. In person and in pictures without flash it looks fine, just a bit more neutral than my natural skintone. With flash, it comes out looking way too pink. Because of this, I'm going to stop using it. I still give it 5 lippies, b/c I don't think it's worth lowering the rating because of the color match. If you can get the right color for you, give it a try, it really is a lovely fdtn.

on 3/7/2012 7:24:00 AM

LOVE THIS!!! This really lasts all day without drying me out. I have very dry skin in the winter, combo in the summer. It has a natural finish that is neither too matte or dewey. The price is fantastic. I like it way better that Revlon colorstay and EL doublewear. I am about NC 27 or NC 30 depending on the season and I originally got shade 200. It looks dark in the tube but turned out to be too light for me so I went up to shade 202 which works way better. It's weird that shade 202 is only available at some stores (Walmart, wasn't even carried at Target). I have very strong yellow undertones so I wish they were yellower but they are actually not as pink as some Revlon and CG foundations. This beats out many of my high end foundations I have on hand (Dior Nude, EL DW, Lancome teinte Idole ultra). One small caveat is that the finish is a little tacky but I just brush on some powder (MUFE HD) and that takes care of it.

Let me just tell you to start off that I am not so picky about foundation. I have normal and clear skin, my facial "problem" is my undereyes, not my complexion.

I heard good things, picked it up because for foundation it is dirt cheap!

I am not a regular foundation user, I just needed it for my yearbook photos.

I was happy to find that shade 100 matched my skin perfectly. Any foundation feels heavy to me because I never use it but this wasn't too thick or cakey. The formula was nice, not too liquidy for a liquid. It gave me a nice smooth and even flawless finish.

I don't know how this would work on everybody's individual skin needs. But if you want a nice polished look without being too cakey or thick I recommend this stuff.

on 2/28/2012 11:49:00 AM

At first I didn't like it because it didn't seem to last very well, but as with most products I don't like at first, I figured out the best way to apply it for me and now I love it! It stays looking decent all day. I get a *little* shiny after several hours, but I don't look like a greaseball or anything. It doesn't look thick or cakey, but has pretty good coverage, and I have horrible acne and scarring. It's amazing to find something with decent coverage that doesn't look like a mask.

It also doesn't turn orangey or blotchy on me, which is cool. It also seems to smooth out some of my texture problems when I have it on (although that could also be my primer), like large pores.

I like it. :)

on 2/25/2012 4:33:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Im very fair and even the ivory in this line is way too dark..I have just used true ivory and my partner told me my face was orange when I got outside! BIG mistake buying this! Even though the coverage is really good. No one on here seems to mention the sticky feeling you have when it's on..you really feel this stuff on your face! It doesn't smell too bad and is very cheaply priced but the colours are too dark for me and I don't like the sticky feeling..when walking through wind you can feel your hair sticking to your face! it literally is like glue! Wont buy this again it's not for me.

on 2/18/2012 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I am on my second package of this foundation. My skin color is NC10/15 and the lightest shade is too dark. I usually mix a little Coastal Scents color corrector in white into my foundation to lighten it but do not do that with this one. I find the texture so sticky after applying that an almost white powder will tone it down. Yes, I do find the texture to be sticky but that is not a deal breaker for me. It is the sticky texture that allows it to grab so much powder and tone down the dark color, and I like that. It is hard to wash off but who cares! It lasts all day and through my aerobics class at night after work. Not my holy grail (Maybelline Super Stay is my HG foundation) but it is a close second and I will purchase again, and again.

on 2/18/2012 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I typically don't wear foundation, as my skin is very prone to break outs. This was no exception. I picked this up at my local Rite Aid, having never tried Rimmel, thinking that it would be a light weight foundation that I could use daily. I got home, applied it, and it was great. It blended well and evenly, and gave me just the coverage that I was looking for. Sadly, about five hours later, the left side of my jawline erupted into cystic pimples. :-( I took it back the next day. I've never had quite a reaction to foundation like that, usually I'll get small pimples in a few days, or clogged pores, so I'm thinking that maybe I was allergic to one of its ingredients. Oh well, the search for a perfect foundation/tinted moisturizer continues.