Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I love this product! I saw a few people on youtube rave about it so I thought I'd try it. I mix it w/ Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer to put on with my beauty blender. I'm NC20 & the lightest shade in Ivory is the perfect match for me. It leaves a matte finish & makes my skin look perfect. It lasts ALL day too. I'm very impressed with this product. I want to try the powder too but they were sold out. If you are paler than NC20 I'm sorry they don't have the shade for you. :(

on 1/18/2012 4:38:00 PM

This is an amazing product. They only should make more shades because they are all very dark. I also like the smell of it. Just loveeee this foundation <3

on 1/18/2012 4:28:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really like this foundation. It's really inexpensive, gives medium coverage, is easily blendable, and doesn't have much of a smell (unlike rimmel's perfect match foundation). I have combination skin and get the occasional breakout, but foundation hasn't broken me out and lasts most of the day. When the weather is warmer, I do get a little bit shiny in the t-zone area, but I just blot it and it's fine.

The color is a perfect match for my skin in summer time which I rarely find in drugstore foundations. It does stays on with primer and setting powder but I do need to touch up in the afternoon at my oily nose area. It also feels light on skin but for some reason I found it hard to blend being such a liquidy foundation.

on 1/13/2012 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I have very fair-medium, yellow, oily, sensitive asian skin. I am MAC studio fix NC 25 in winter. NC 35 to 37 in summer. studio fix NC 25 was a perfect match for my skin, but I didn't like the texture and it transferred like crazy. EL double wear felt tight on face.

Drug store foundations are usually not yellow enough. I am probably about 1 or 2 shades away from being jaundiced. LOL! I initially bought this foundation in Nude 202. It looked yellow enough in the tube, but was too dark and beige on the face. I exchanged it for soft beige 200, which looked pretty yellow in tube too. It was not yellow enough when initially applied. After 2 hours, the foundation oxidized and it was a bit more yellow. It matched better after oxidizing, but not perfect.

I like the weightless feel. With primer, the foundation last about 6 hours on my nose, last until removal on the rest of my face. My oily skin acts like oil make up remover. I haven't found any foundation that will last longer than 6 hours on my nose. My nose gets shiny after about 2 hours and have to blot (that's normal for me even when I use MOM as primer). It's not as good as Revlon colorstay. By the way, the yellowest shade, golden beige, in colorstay is still not yellow enough for me.

This foundation will work great for gals with dryer skin and not so yellow. I'm very acne-prone and this foundation didn't break me out.

I bought the rimmel foundation at Sears. Sears allows exchanges and returns for used make up with receipt, within 30 days of purchase. There was a sale and I had reward points. I got it for $4. I might get boots no7 foundation and mix it with rimmel foundation. Some shades in the boots line are supposed to be almost pure yellow according to boots no7 reviews. I will need to go to target and look. I might keep this foundation and use it up. But I will not repurchase.

on 1/12/2012 4:18:00 PM

This is an amazing foundation. It doesn't feel or look cakey. I think it has medium coverage, and blends in smoothly and it is not difficult. It's in a squeeze tube so it's very sanitary. The only thing I'm not too crazy about is that there aren't many shade selections. I have 100 ivory, and it's still too dark for me!! If it was a bit lighter, this foundation would be perfect!

on 1/9/2012 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is the only rimmel liquid foundation i've found that is light enough for my skin. it is brilliant and easy blendible
i actually found it much better than the match perfection which is 'supposed' to be better coverage wish and obviously matching wise
packaging is fb too!

on 1/8/2012 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I have really pale skin with a bit of an uneven skin tone, and this stuff gives great coverage. It goes on soooo smoothly and evenly, and it doesn't dry before you have a chance to blend it like some other foundations do. It really does last a long time too. I usually set it with a little loose powder on top then apply blusher etc. People often say I have nice skin but I don't, it's just an illusion from this stuff! I use Soft Beige during the daytime and if I'm going out in the evening I mix it with some Natural Beige to give a darker colour. For the price, I think it's such great value. I would be lost without this stuff, definitely recommend it... covers a multitude of sins!

on 1/8/2012 5:02:00 PM

I love this stuff! I bought it because of all the hype on Youtube and because it's cheap. I am so glad I did! I use the color 100 Ivory, which is the lightest color in this line. In the tube, it looks way too dark. It also looks really dark when I pour it out. However, when I start blending it into my skin, it's perfect! The finish is very powdery and matte. It has great coverage and just makes my skin look perfect. I also like that it's in a squeezy tube. I actually like squeezy tubes better than pump bottles because I have more control of how much comes out. I think I paid about $7 for this, which I think is an awesome price. I don't really need my foundation to last longer than 10 hours, so I don't know and don't care if it lasts 25 hours. But it does last on my oily skin for 10 hours, so I'm happy!

on 1/8/2012 2:31:00 PM

Good coverage. However the lasting power isn't that great. I find that it wears away even after setting, around my nose and brows. But it's an okay purchase for the price. Definitely not the holy grail for drugstore foundations.