October 31, 2014 | 996 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Bulbasaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great BB cream! It's the first one I've tried though, so it's not like I have anything to compare it to.
My skin is fairly light (NW15) and it oxidizes to match my skin tone perfectly. I set it with a blot powder and the results are really natural. I wouldn't suggest using a moisturizer or a primer beforehand, as your skin will probably look really oily if you do. I have combination skin (dry on higher forehead and cheeks, oily on lower forehead, nose and chin) and this cream formula seems to suit all of my skin needs.
My boyfriend usually complains with foundations that my skin looks clogged or cakey, but he couldn't even notice I was wearing makeup with this one.
The downside? I don't like the floral smell of this product, it's not that strong, but it kind of bugs me during application. Also, like other reviewers mentioned, you can't tell when you're close to finishing the product because of the packaging. The bottle is really cute though and the pump is really hygienic.
The price is ok, I purchased this at a korean shop for 21.99$CAD instead of buying online.
My skin is really thin and sensitive to scarring so I can't wait to see if that products has a positive impact on some of my pimple scars on my chin. Will update after using for a few weeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by ExpatBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

* MY SKIN – NC30, normal to dry, occasional acne and dry spots in the winter.
* REVIEW – (a) TEXTURE – creamy and very slightly scented but not annoyingly so; (b) COVERAGE – light to medium coverage; (c) SUN PROTECTION – SPF25 PA++; (d) COLOR - goes on ashy gray upon first application but after about 10 minutes it oxidizes to match my skin perfectly; (e) WEARABILITY – lasts well into the day without any irritation or need for touch-ups; (f) ADVERSE REACTIONS – none so far, it is moisturizing without leaving my skin feeling weighed down.
* CONS - Only SPF25 PA++ compared to Missha Perfect Cover which is SPF42 PA+++.
* VERDICT – This rivals my favorite BB cream, the Missha Perfect Cover (#23). It performs just as well and the color match is slightly better since it is rosier and has less gray tones. I will happily repurchase!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Jenstarlast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this product! It is unlike any foundation I have ever used. I have tried other BB creams (skinfood, skin79, missha) and this is my favorite. The shade is natural for light skin tones. It lasts all day on my combo skin and also hides flaky areas. Super easy to apply. I WILL keep repurchasing this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by thisisntoriginal

I got this from a seller on Amazon (after making sure the security features were included) and I must say, I am really liking it so far.

Coverage is pretty sheer. I have a lottt of broken caps, and it doesn't quite cover them all, but it's good if I'm in a hurry.

So far, I have not broken out from using this.

There IS a slight grey cast at first. But l'll be honest, I would much rather looking a bit grey than a LOT orange, like I do with most foundations.

Overall, I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by smileypc365

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I absolutely adore this. I got this on eBay for a fraction of the original price (I made sure to find a reliable seller :)) and it's amazing. I have naturally fair skin and the color is perfect for me; I only have to wait about half a minute for it to adjust to my skin. I also have very little acne, but sadly the acne that I do have stays for a long time and scars even when I leave it alone :/. But this BB cream makes my skin absolutely flawless. You can't see my pores and it's sooooooo smooth!! I feel like a Korean actress:) It's very sheer so I think people with more problematic skin might not get the air-brushed effect, but for me, It's absolutely wonderful ^_^

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by rossjen

Fabulous bb cream, one of the best ones I've tried since I got into experimenting with these this year. This is miles better than ordinary foundation on me, blends in seamlessly, and does not turn orange or pink at all. The oil control has been impressive as well (my nose being the only exception), lasting through some of the warmest days of the summer. Once applied, it just looks like I have nice skin, no caking or streaking at all. I can't recall any foundations I've tried that have looked as natural on my skin as this product does.
Compared to the Gold version, I find this one just a bit lighter in terms of coverage and feel on the skin, but if pressed, I have to say the difference between the two is so slight, I think you would do well with either one because they are so identical in almost every other aspect. I will definitely get a full size of this, I'm already missing my trial samples.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by RosesRoses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I ordered this product directly from the Skin79 website, after hearing about the problems with fakes over Amazon and Ebay. The price and shipping time were reasonable, especially considering that the product was being shipped from America to Canada.

This was my first BB cream, and I'm blown away. The pump bottle is really cute and compact, but it also allows you to control how much cream it dispenses, which is great because you don't really need much.

The product itself smells and feels nice when it's going over the skin. It's not too runny, but it doesn't feel chalky or powdery either once it's dried. The coverage is light-medium, but it covers redness well.

The colour of the cream worked well for me, because I'm very pale (NC15 and lighter than that in the winter). The pinkish-grey colour blended nicely into my skin, and didn't oxidize as the day went on. Furthermore, this product makes skin look soft and fresh.

All in all, this is a nice moisturizer/foundation, perfect for a no-makeup look.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by elsong1211

On my second tube, it evens out skin tone and has medium coverage . Great SPF, think its 45+, but it leaves a white/grey cast when just applied, but settles as the day progresses. I love how it gives almost a flawless look on my skin. Its got creamy consistency that blends out really easily. I tried applying this with beauty blender, sponge, brush, but favourite way is with just my fingers. Its quite dense which I can tell when I wash my hands after applying it, my hands won't feel clean with just washing with soup alone, I had to use cetaphil or some sort of cleanser. But still really enjoys this product for how it makes my skin feels.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by LimeSpice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Heard about this on the internet and bought it off ebay for $6 apiece, I got one of the hot pink and one of the gold label.

It's very gray, like most bb creams, and was a few shades too light, but it got darker within a few hours and is also very sheer, so it usually didn't show. I had a powder in the right shade to set it so it wasn't too noticeable. The smell was kind of irritating at first, it was a bit too warm and perfumey, but I got used to it and now it's barely noticeable.

However, it's not very good for oil skin, as my T-zone got shiny again after only a few hours. It also makes especially oily spots cake up a bit sometimes, but some serious exfoliating beforehand usually fixes the problem.

I don't really use it as a foundation anymore, so much as a tinted moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by meowrena

This product is great if you want a tinted moisturizer that has SPF and also heals your skin (discolouration, wrinkles, etc). However, it is only available in one shade, and although it will start to match your skin once you put it on, it can be slightly too light for most people. I fix this by mixing it with my foundation.