Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 8/18/2005 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I never really wore mascara on my long straight lashes because I couldn't find the right formula and my lashes always looked spindly and freakish. When I did use it, the closest I found was Clinique's Naturally glossy. But I wanted more definition and the illusion of more lashes. This mascara is my new HG, I'm so glad I went with the recommendations. It adds just the right amount of dense black color to my lashes and gives the illusion of more lashes without lashes looking gummy or fake. The brush deposits the right amount of product and doesn't clump my lashes together giving me good seperation as I wiggle it up from the base. I don't even need eyeliner anymore. The price is right, you need to at least try this. It isn't waterproof, but it doesn't smear and flake so it isn't a problem, and it comes off easily.

on 8/15/2005 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was very surprised by this product. I am not too big into mascara but have had a habit of wearing it alot lately, mainly to try and thicken my sparse lashes. This stuff is dirt cheap and it really has a very nice thickening effect without clumping. I was rather impressed that it seemed to thicken and separate and never dried my lashes out or flaked. I didn't see the formula in waterproof version so I was a bit afraid to wear it all the time but so far it has never smudged or flaked all day. Yet, it comes off so easily with soap and water!

on 8/12/2005 5:32:00 PM

This is a good mascara for $4 bucks, it did a pretty good job at thickening my lashes and it didn't clump. So far so good. I think this one might be comparable to Max Factor 2000 calorie since they are made by the same manufacturer and have a similar brush.

on 8/12/2005 11:48:00 AM

This is an okay mascara. I wanted thickness and i didn't really get any. I did get lengthening and it looks pretty natural, but it is really cheap so I'm not complaining. Maybe i got a bad one. Also it smelled really wierd

on 8/8/2005 10:40:00 PM

smudged horribly....like all other mascara and eyeliners i have tried. doesn't even 'thicken' despite the name, and made my lashes rough, spiky, and dry. i think i might as well give up on finding a good mascara now! =[

A great basic mascara - lengthens, thickens, cheap...but I find that it flakes so I always end up with mild raccoon eyes. Wouldn't buy again.

on 8/7/2005 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Good, dependable product that makes lashes thick and long. A d/s staple, that those on a budget can purchase without hesitation.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is decent. It's cheap and is a good standby. Not my holy grail because it does clump up sometimes. It doesn't make my lashes look very thick, but it does lengthen pretty well.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was very sad when I tried this. My friend uses Fantastic Lash so I tried it. It didn't work. Then I saw these on sale for $3 at Rite Aid. So I figured why not!? I curl my lashes with my curler put this on and then immediately my curl is gone and my stick straigt Asian lashes lose the curl and go flat. I thought ummmmm maybe it's just this one time. Nope. I tried and tried again. Doesn't work. I don't think CG is for me. I have better luck with Maybelline.

This mascara is my absoulute holy grail! I have used the most expensive mascaras around and this is right up there with them! It thickens and lengthens to perfection! My eye lashes look awesome, people always ask me what mascara I wear. This stays on all day and washes off easily! I will never switch to anything this one does it all!