July 30, 2014 | 2005 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2005 11:07:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Very nice d/s mascara-does give a nice thickness to the lashes-I only wish that it came in waterproof.I think it even gives a better thickness than Voluminous- would repurchase if I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2005 11:17:00 PM More reviews by SparklePink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! Wonderful for a drug store brand. It really does do wonders for your lashes. The only drawback is that it dries out really quickly. I find myself having to buy a new tube every 2 weeks or so.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2005 1:15:00 AM More reviews by SummerParadise

I love the way this mascara can hold a curl, lengthenes and thickens. It takes a good amount of effort to put on, as for me it smeared quite a bit, but if your carefull will have no problem. The only other negative comment is that for me it didnt last very long without getting clumpy. which can be avoided by making sure you close the bottle all the way. Other than that i really love this mascara and it sure does what the name says, delivers super thick lashes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2005 7:48:00 PM More reviews by AprilH

I have never liked a Cover Girl mascara so I did not have high hopes for this one. This is a very good mascara. It lengthened as well as thickened, and it's hard to find a good mascara that does both. It's also hard to find a thickening mascara that isn't clump city, but I haven't had any major problems with clumping. Hasn't flaked or smeared. I am currently auditioning several mascaras to replace L'Oreal Voluminous Full Definition, which I'm tired of having to replace every 2 or 3 weeks. This one looks to be a finalist!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2005 8:28:00 PM More reviews by alusia_14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i love this mascara a lot. it makes my lashes very thick and hold a curl very well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2005 11:39:00 PM More reviews by MerryBerriesNCherries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

*sigh* I've always been devoted to Cover Girl, but for some reason their mascaras just don't do it for me. I HATED Fantastic Lash, as it did nothing but darken my lashes. This does more... I guess... but definitely not in the way that it seems to be doing for most other reviewers! I wasn't blown away as I'd hoped to be. Yeah, it coats thicker than Fantastic Lash, but I have to really load it on. As for lengthening, not really. Would I repurchase... I guess, at least until I find something that sends me dancing down the makeup aisle in a lovely lash daze. ;p
***update 11/19/05*** Well I ended up coming back to this a while back, finishing the tube, and repurchasing. And I like it better than I had initially so I'm giving it 4 lippies now instead of 3.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2005 12:22:00 PM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy fat & long lashes Batman! How did i ever pass on this mascara before?

Never trusted anything from CG & always considered Lancome/L'Oreal to be great drug-store vanguards of all-things-mascara... but now i've changed that opinion. i used to adore Fantastic Lash ever since it came out, but i broke my tube a couple of days ago & store ran out, looked for alternative & found MUA's review of Super Thick Lash. Holy Moly momma - one try & i LOVE IT!!!!

Cost: so cheap!

Availability: easy access!

Effects: thick fat lashes without getting crazy clumpy. My lashes looked dramatic and glamorous. Not brittle/spidery/dry either.

Great mascara if you've got medium-long lashes which are sparse & need some oomph to it. LOVED IT!

No smudges. No flakes. Easy to get off (i use Shopper's Drug Mart foaming cloths).

1 note though: salesgal said there's a prob. w/ the packaging -after 3 wks something breaks - will update if it happens. Other than that re: price, effect, availability, super staying power, no smudging/flaking & easy-off. BUT - find Fantastic Lash to still be my HG.

UPDATE: Shove Off Fantastic Lash - it's Super Thick Lash forever and ever baby! yah! People have asked me if i wear falsies (lashes luv.. lashes).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2005 11:16:00 AM More reviews by AngelZoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A dime store winner for length, thickness, and manageability. No smearing or flaking. A staple!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2005 1:41:00 PM More reviews by QuinnBridget

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A kind swapper included a tube of this in a swap and I have fallen in love with it. It makes my lashes so long, seperated and thick. Doesn't smudge or run. The applicator isn't too awkward and big or to small. It's cheap too, so it's even better. Plus I love the unique shape of the brush handle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2005 11:44:00 PM More reviews by frozen_rain

Ok...so far, so good for this mascara!!!!!!!! Gives me thick, luscious lashes and coats sooo easily. Definitely can be used for drama and not just a day-time look. The only problem would be that it doesn't hold a curl THAT well...but everything else about it is very good!!! I'm impressed!