September 30, 2014 | 1773 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2005 7:54:00 PM More reviews by AngelZoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good, dependable product that makes lashes thick and long. A d/s staple, that those on a budget can purchase without hesitation.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2005 1:55:00 AM More reviews by cariscierley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is decent. It's cheap and is a good standby. Not my holy grail because it does clump up sometimes. It doesn't make my lashes look very thick, but it does lengthen pretty well.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2005 1:49:00 AM More reviews by productaholic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was very sad when I tried this. My friend uses Fantastic Lash so I tried it. It didn't work. Then I saw these on sale for $3 at Rite Aid. So I figured why not!? I curl my lashes with my curler put this on and then immediately my curl is gone and my stick straigt Asian lashes lose the curl and go flat. I thought ummmmm maybe it's just this one time. Nope. I tried and tried again. Doesn't work. I don't think CG is for me. I have better luck with Maybelline.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2005 5:03:00 PM More reviews by butterflyblue

This mascara is my absoulute holy grail! I have used the most expensive mascaras around and this is right up there with them! It thickens and lengthens to perfection! My eye lashes look awesome, people always ask me what mascara I wear. This stays on all day and washes off easily! I will never switch to anything this one does it all!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2005 12:02:00 PM More reviews by brownxeyedxbeauty

i like this mascara, makes my lashes thicker and longer. but it smudged on me, and mascaras haven't smudged on me for the longest time. so i don't think i'll be repurchasing this when im done. maybe...but probably not.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2005 11:07:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Very nice d/s mascara-does give a nice thickness to the lashes-I only wish that it came in waterproof.I think it even gives a better thickness than Voluminous- would repurchase if I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2005 11:17:00 PM More reviews by SparklePink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! Wonderful for a drug store brand. It really does do wonders for your lashes. The only drawback is that it dries out really quickly. I find myself having to buy a new tube every 2 weeks or so.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2005 1:15:00 AM More reviews by SummerParadise

I love the way this mascara can hold a curl, lengthenes and thickens. It takes a good amount of effort to put on, as for me it smeared quite a bit, but if your carefull will have no problem. The only other negative comment is that for me it didnt last very long without getting clumpy. which can be avoided by making sure you close the bottle all the way. Other than that i really love this mascara and it sure does what the name says, delivers super thick lashes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2005 7:48:00 PM More reviews by AprilH

I have never liked a Cover Girl mascara so I did not have high hopes for this one. This is a very good mascara. It lengthened as well as thickened, and it's hard to find a good mascara that does both. It's also hard to find a thickening mascara that isn't clump city, but I haven't had any major problems with clumping. Hasn't flaked or smeared. I am currently auditioning several mascaras to replace L'Oreal Voluminous Full Definition, which I'm tired of having to replace every 2 or 3 weeks. This one looks to be a finalist!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2005 8:28:00 PM More reviews by alusia_14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i love this mascara a lot. it makes my lashes very thick and hold a curl very well.