Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 9/11/2005 5:16:00 PM

This mascara is all right. It works great when you buy it and use it for the first few times. But it dries out WAAAAAAAAYYYYY too fast and gets really thick and clumpy and goopy. Also, the brush on the wand is way too fat to get the little fine hairs at the edges without getting mascara everywhere on your lids and below the eyes. I had to "fix up" all the time with a Q-tip. It DID make my lashes look thicker, but you have to keep re-buying if you want the same good results as in the beginning.

i did like this mascara at first, but it seems to dry out pretty fast. while it is very thickening, it turned out to be very clumpy for me. one good thing about it though is that it does not smudge or flake, which is huge. i am a mascara addict and i used to think you had to spend money on mascara. this is an okay product, but after reading its great reviews and the fact that it costs a mere $3.99 at target, i really had high expectations. but alas, it is not the mascara for me. try maybelline full n' soft.

on 8/18/2005 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I never really wore mascara on my long straight lashes because I couldn't find the right formula and my lashes always looked spindly and freakish. When I did use it, the closest I found was Clinique's Naturally glossy. But I wanted more definition and the illusion of more lashes. This mascara is my new HG, I'm so glad I went with the recommendations. It adds just the right amount of dense black color to my lashes and gives the illusion of more lashes without lashes looking gummy or fake. The brush deposits the right amount of product and doesn't clump my lashes together giving me good seperation as I wiggle it up from the base. I don't even need eyeliner anymore. The price is right, you need to at least try this. It isn't waterproof, but it doesn't smear and flake so it isn't a problem, and it comes off easily.

on 8/15/2005 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was very surprised by this product. I am not too big into mascara but have had a habit of wearing it alot lately, mainly to try and thicken my sparse lashes. This stuff is dirt cheap and it really has a very nice thickening effect without clumping. I was rather impressed that it seemed to thicken and separate and never dried my lashes out or flaked. I didn't see the formula in waterproof version so I was a bit afraid to wear it all the time but so far it has never smudged or flaked all day. Yet, it comes off so easily with soap and water!

on 8/12/2005 5:32:00 PM

This is a good mascara for $4 bucks, it did a pretty good job at thickening my lashes and it didn't clump. So far so good. I think this one might be comparable to Max Factor 2000 calorie since they are made by the same manufacturer and have a similar brush.

on 8/12/2005 11:48:00 AM

This is an okay mascara. I wanted thickness and i didn't really get any. I did get lengthening and it looks pretty natural, but it is really cheap so I'm not complaining. Maybe i got a bad one. Also it smelled really wierd

on 8/8/2005 10:40:00 PM

smudged horribly....like all other mascara and eyeliners i have tried. doesn't even 'thicken' despite the name, and made my lashes rough, spiky, and dry. i think i might as well give up on finding a good mascara now! =[

A great basic mascara - lengthens, thickens, cheap...but I find that it flakes so I always end up with mild raccoon eyes. Wouldn't buy again.

on 8/7/2005 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Good, dependable product that makes lashes thick and long. A d/s staple, that those on a budget can purchase without hesitation.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is decent. It's cheap and is a good standby. Not my holy grail because it does clump up sometimes. It doesn't make my lashes look very thick, but it does lengthen pretty well.

Popular Mascaras