August 23, 2014 | 1838 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by modegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am asian w/ black hair and brown eyes, NC35. bought the DARK kit. Overall not bad, but the brush inside the kit is sadly lacking. I couldn't any control with the gel nor the powder. I tried again today with my own angled stiff brush (Alchemy badger brush) and it went on pretty well. The color is not bad, but the gel and the powder need to go on together. About the same amount of trouble as my Wet n Wild eyebrow pencil because that goes on perfectly by itself but needs sharpening. I prefer a one shot kit w/ a great brush but don't want to buy the Benefit browkit anymore for the $30. (With the benefit kit, I only had to use the gel part)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 4:37:00 AM More reviews by tatsudoshi65

I use this brow kit everyday. It's inexpensive and gets the job done. I have dark brown brows, but I use the light kit and it blends well with my hairs. I don't like my brows to be very bold, I like them lightly filled. It lasts all day with a good brow gel. I only use the powder side right now because it's summer and I live in Texas. But either side is wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 4:12:00 AM More reviews by Asheema

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in medium.It works .For reference brunette with NC 30-35 skin tone

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow this is awesome for both a natural and a more intense eyebrow look. I was on the hunt for a perfect color match that would control my eyebrows, fill in sparse areas and at the same time look natural. I had been using Revlon's brow pencil/gel but the packaging made me so mad! This stuff has a great color for me that isn't too reddish and I love it. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by MissKatieKBeauty

I love E.L.F! This is no exception. I have never really been into doing my brows besides tweezing and trimming, but watching youtube made me see the difference in colored in brows. I originally bought it in light, which I felt was tad too dark for my level 6 color. I then went back and bought the ash which I love! You need very little of the creamy portion to fill in and shape the brows as well as the powder to set the color. Every time I try something new from elf I fall in love and can't wait to try more. The packaging also is very high quality. It's just amazing for the price. Definitely try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by missamber07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE THIS!! I originally bought Benefit's brow kit (which USED to look exactly like this) and then I discovered that E.L.F. basically had the exact same thing. I used it a couple times but still chose Benefit over E.L.F. One day I decided to try it again and now I don't even touch my benefit one. $3 compared to $30.. I'd take that any day!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by NikkiDagger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this! It's practically perfect. I wish that the brushes were full sized, because they'd be easier to hold & I'd have more control. But that's just semantics. I bought dark for my black eyebrows & medium for my sister's brown eyebrows, but neither of us see a difference in color between them. I've seen so many expensive HE versions of this & honestly don't understand why you'd buy those. This is just as good & only costs $3. Less if you have an E.L.F. coupon code, like I did. I think that mine will last me quite a while & when it's finally empty I'll definitely buy another one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by ldyshallott

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i have dark brown/black hair and i bought this in medium and i am in LOVE! this product is amazing!! the teeny brush is useless but i honestly didnt plan on using it anyway. the color is perfect and it works just as good as other more expensive brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by PaulaNC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I think I paid $1.50 during the Studio sale at E.L.F. It was my first order and boy, was I thrilled. After reading reviews, I bumped up to light, although I am anything but. My hair and brows are medium brown. This worked perfectly. I find that using either side produces the results I want. It's a bit much to use both since I don't have much in the way of brows. The tiny brush is useless to me, but it's there if you want it. I use my Bobbi Brown hard slant brush that I've had forever. I tried and returned BeneFit's Browzings because I was sold a color that was much too dark. I also use the wax, and only occasionally the powder, so when I hit the pan I can throw it in the trash not regretting I didn't use the powder.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by xBl0cPartyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hmm. I didn't know whether or not to get dark or medium but I finally fell for the dark shade. I have black hair with sparse brows and I was scared that dark would give me that drag queen look.
Now... This is one of those things that you might need to play around with before you get the hang of it. I prefer to use the gel side alone because I feel that the powder darkens it just a little too much and creates a really odd shade of "dark". However, that might just be me - I am not used to seeing my brows look so full so I think the gel alone is a more subtle natural look for me anyways. The double sided brush that comes with it is awesome. It looks SO professional too!
If you have super black dense brows though, this is more browny/red than black. It's ok for me because I only use a tiny bit of the gel at a time.