E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

HECK YES I would buy this over & over & over. It really can't get any better than this for the price tag. For $3, try it for yourself pleaseeee =) the brush it comes with is great, it's what I use to apply it. After I apply the wax part I then set it with the powder part and it lasts all day.

on 8/31/2011 12:47:00 AM

Love love love this product. I feel that it gives the most natural looking definition to my eyebrows (if that makes sense). It is so easy to apply but you might want to use your own brush because the one it comes with is a bit small - good for travel though. I will most definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.

However, even in the lightest shade I don't know if this would be suitable for people with really fair eyebrows.

on 8/30/2011 12:10:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

PROS
**Love that the wax is tinted
**Holds wells
**Cheap
**Good, sturdy packaging
**Brush provided actually works well
**Good color selection

CONS
**Feel like I need to use quite a bit of the tinted wax, but that could also be to build up the color to what I want since my eyebrows are practically invisible.

UPDATE
*When I repurchase this, I will be getting the Ash color because sometimes the Light is a little too warm-toned. This is more apparent in photos than real life, and also is more for the tinted wax rather than the powder.

on 8/29/2011 9:54:00 PM

I've been on the hunt of a good eyebrow product that isn't eyebrow pencil, and found this product. With the price, I said why not? My first impression when I received the kit was okay. The kit is sturdy feeling, it comes with a brush, and you get quite a bit of product for the price.

Then I tested it out and I wasn't that happy. The whole reason I don't want an eyebrow pencil is because it often comes out looking too harsh on me and I thought something like this kit could be more easily blended to fill my eyebrows and make it look more natural than a pencil. Unfortunately it didn't. Also something to note is the brush. I would recommend buying another angled brush because the brush that comes with this kit is extremely small and kind of awkward to hold.

on 8/29/2011 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great Product. Very similar to the Benefit Brow Kit minus the price. Three dollars for a brow kit that includes brow powder and a wax! A bit darker and would recommend for medium to darker eyebrow shades not recommended for very light eyebrows.

on 8/29/2011 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So right when I had givin up on trying to fix my eyebrows I found this! I have thin eyebrows with a random chunk missing out of the top left eyebrow I have been asked so many times "did you try to shave your eyebrows and fail?" Rude right? But not anymore because now I use this, and i love it! I have tried many other products and only this one has worked this good! I say try it, its at target for $3 so why not? However they only have it in dark brown, comes out a lot darker then you expect. I'm not sure where to find the other shades but its worth looking for. And honestly even if they raised the price to $10 id buy it when $10 on make up is expensive to me. I love it!

on 8/26/2011 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My local Target finally started carrying some ELF products so I loaded up on quite a few. This is a cool little brow kit-a wax and setting powder for filling in the brows. I would rebuy this in a heartbeat if only it wasn't way too dark for my light/medium brown brows. The only shade available at the store was medium and I can't even imagine how dark the dark shade must be. If I place an order online, I will try out the lighter shade available. I'm giving it a 5 though, just not the right shade for me.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was at Target to buy mascara and saw this eyebrow kit and decided to try it out. I have ash blonde/light brown hair and the last few months it has been colored black. I color my eyebrows as well but they fade back to regular within weeks, so my eyebrows are always lighter. I have no problems with sparse hairs, or thinning, I just like a little darker color sometimes. I've tried using brown eye pencils but it just looks so obviously fake.

This product is great in my opinion. The color on me is a nice soft brown that suits my olive skin tone well. Honestly I didn't even mind the "cheap" brush that came with it either, it worked fine for me! For $3 this is a nice addition to my make up bag. The packaging is cute and sturdy as well, you don't feel like it's going to pop open on it's own and make a mess everywhere.

Hopefully it has staying power, and if it does I will probably change the 4 stars to 5!

on 8/16/2011 4:00:00 PM

If you have no eyebrows, don't go there. I got this product in 'Ash' and it's an ok brow filler - a light brown, non-offensive and natural looking tone. But the real problem is my eyebrows are thin, blonde and hardly even there. This product cannot add any shape to my brows like a pencil would, it just literally 'colors in' the gaps. If I go over and try to add shape it looks like an oil pastel of colour on my forehead.
This product is probably better for people that already have a decent enough natural eyebrow shape to work with, not those that lack in the wispy brow dept.

on 8/15/2011 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love love love this product! I'm someone that heavily fills in their brows. Unfortunately I suffer from very sparse brows. Luckily this kit solves that problem! I use it every single day. First I use the wax to fill in and shape the brow and then I use the powder to set it all. It normally lasts all day for me unless the weather is a bit harsh. I bought this in December and It's almost all gone. Luckily, I bought a back up last month! Cannot go a day without this product!

I do however recommend using your own brush with this product as the one it comes with is rubbish.

Popular Brows Products