September 23, 2014 | 1827 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2010 3:19:00 AM More reviews by voicelessadrasteia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, I'm sorry to burst all the lover's of this product's bubble, but it did not seem to work so great for me. I barely used a pea size amount, just to try it out, and the areas where I put it - AKA most of my hair - were very greasy to the touch and seemed almost like gel was in my hair. I have straight, and very very thick hair, so I don't know if that's a problem or whatever. It did, however, make my hair LOOK smoother, but it definitely still felt greasy when I barely used any. The smell reminds me of incense, but fades quickly so as not to be a bother. I know that I can achieve the same shine and shimmer with other products - I have before. I was just excited to try this as there was plenty of hype about it. I feel as though it could be better - sorry to be the only one to not be a fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by siddar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I Love Morrocan Oil, + shampoo and Conditioner. I have coloured medium texture hair. Have just gone away from full head blonde, so very damaged hair. This product is like magic. You apply to towel dried hair and blowave it in, which is fanstastic. Sometimes i put a very small amount in to dry hair(between blowaves). Because it is a dry oil you can use on all hair textures. It won't feel oily just soft and silky. If it feels too soft you can also use another product for volume and texture before you dry your hair. LOVE IT. Will buy again and again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by RomanianPrincess

I love Moroccan Oil!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by knh86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This product is amazing. I have long, thick, wavy hair that is colored and gets daily heat damage from blow drying and straightening. I put about a quarter size drop into my palms, rub them together than through my towel dried hair, staying on the bottom half and focusing on my ends. Then I style as usual. My hair has never been softer and I've noticed fewer fly-aways and frizz (this doesn't get rid of them completely, but def. makes a HUGE difference).

The price is a little steep and I took off a lippie for that and the packaging, which isn't great. You have to pour the product out of the bottle which means you may get more than you need and the bottle is glass, so not easy to travel with and you better not drop it.

I'd also like to point out that sense this really softens my hair, using cheaper shampoos and conditioners seems to be ok. But I've only been using this 2 weeks, so we'll see in the longer term if that combo still works ok.

I would recommend this product to people with thicker, dry hair. People with fine hair will probably find this product too thick and may leave their hair greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by princessdianaa

This is an amazing product. It is worth every penny!! I process my hair in every way possible. I get it colored and/or highlighted every 3-4 months. I blow dry my hair, straighten it, and/or curl it each day. With this product, my hair looks so much shinier, feels so much smoother, appears so much sleeker, and makes it healthier. It looks good and works great for the health of my hair. Even on an off day, when I don't style my hair, if I jump out of the shower and towel-dry my hair, this product keeps it from becoming frizzy while air-drying. In fact, it still feels silky and look shiny. I also have the styling cream and I love it. As soon as I finish my shampoo and conditioner, I'm planning to buy the Moroccan shampoo and conditioner as well!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 2:25:00 AM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good product for some people, but as for me, i already have fine hair, so this does not do much for my hair as i can find some cheap alternatives for my hair.
also, i HATE the bottle, i always get too much out and have to pour some back in, pretty insanitary if you ask me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 9:10:00 AM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this. Thank goodness I only bought the small bottle. It's expensive and did not do much, if anything for my very thick, course, curly, wavy, dry hair. It didn't hurt anything; it just didn't help. I will say one thing - it does "sink in" so much so that you cannot even tell you put anything on your hair. I noticed no extra shine or really any imporvements at all. The smell is weird - kinda like incense - but I will say it wears off quickly. Save your money - I think this is just a gimmick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by appletea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have very thick hair that is about shoulder length, prone to frizziness and breakage and heat styled on the weekdays. This product really smooths my hair, helps it blow dry faster and makes it super shiny. I only have two complaints--the cost (the small bottle won't last me as long as other people because my hair is so thick and requires a bit more) and that it pours out instead of having a pump or some other kind of spout. That leads me to dump out more than I should and try to scramble to get it back into the bottle. All in all, a good product if you want to shell out the cash, but I am going to try and find a cheaper equivalent when this runs out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by mdbutee

I purchased a small bottle of this after doing extensive research on line. This is a must have for frizzy haired gals (or guys) that yearn for smooth locks. A dime sized dollop of this prior to blow drying works a MIRACLE for my hair. Yes, I did say miracle! My hair is not weighed down or greasy, just smooth and manageable. It really does make a huge difference. I have been using the bottle I have for about four months now and am not even half way down. Only downside is, I wish it had a pump or dropper top bottle. It is easy to pour out too much if you are not careful. This is a bit pricey but a little goes a long, long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by prettykitty1423

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Oooh love!
This is so nice!
It makes my thick, curly hair less frizzy and very shiny while defining my curls.
It smells fantastic! To me, it smells like a very sweet, very musky vanilla. I get compliments, like "Ooh your hair smells so good!" or, right after I use it, "What smells so good? *leans in* Oh, it's your hair!"
I love it so much!
Beware: If you don't like the smell, don't use it, because it makes a cloud of delicious scent around your hair!