December 21, 2014 | 1805 users online

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazingggggg

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by ohplease

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

How well this works for you depends entirely on your hair type. On my dry, frizzy, wavy and somewhat curly hair, two nickel-size amounts applied to my hair would disappear and smooth it a bit, but certainly not tame the frizz to any great extent. On fine hair, it would be an oily disaster even in very small amounts. If you must try it, buy the tiny bottle on ebay. For dry, frizzy hair, try a mayonnaise mask. I kid you not--it works better than all of the expensive salon deep conditioning treatments I've tried in my life. And your hair gets shinier with successive shampoos!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 6:17:00 AM More reviews by missmei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have thick, coarse, Asian hair and found that this product made my hair heavy and oily. I found that I had to wash it a lot sooner than usual and I needed to wash my hair after 1-2 days.
It is quite expensive and when I had a chat to another hairdresser, she was saying that it's quite common for that to happen and suggested using it as part of your conditioner.
I first used it as an after shower hair moisturiser and my hair didn't like it. Then I have been using it as part of my hair cleansing routine (I use Wen).
It smells nice enough. The version I have has a lot of silicone based products in it and so that's why it gets heavy and oily. I definitely do not recommend using it every day.
I think next time I would try to find a 100% organic argan oil, even though the price is exey!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by ifyouknew518

this is the only hair product i have ever owned that has made my hair frizzy. i have long straight lighted asian hair.. nothingg makes my hair frizzy. the price is terrible for the packaging and the product.

i went and got marrakesh oil which is hemp oil and argan oil for like 4 dollars more with i think a little bit more product and its amazinggg. greatest thing i have ever used. and IT HAS A PUMP.

that is all :] lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After reading many reviews of this, my new stylist recommended it for my dry, thick, coarse, naturally curly hair. I love it! I use a lot (about the size of a silver dollar), but it really calms frizz and gives my hair definition and control. Using the littlest bit midday restores shine, bounce and control. The texture is very light and even though itís oil it doesnít feel greasy in my hair and it really calms frizz (even in the humid South). The scent is nice too, the same as a bottle of natural vanilla extract (not the synthetic vanilla scent). I apply Pantene Beautiful Lengths Smoothing Balm (when I have time) and Davines Momo Love Moisturizing Curl Enhancing Serum afterwards and my curls are gorgeous all day long! They are defined and soft. This is exactly what Iíve always been searching for in hair care products! I am addicted to this oil. I will never go without it! The only downside is the packaging: the glass bottle is very impractical.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by mdlvsmakeup

I have been using moroccan oil for a couple of years . I use about a dime size in my damp hair. I not only color my hair ,but straighten my hair, or curl it.I rarely use a blow dryer. My hair is very healthy without dry ends , I feel this product is a huge contributor to how healthy it is , I will continue to use this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by barneycarolyn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After reading a few other reviews on this page, I would advise those with fine hair to buy the Moroccan Oil Lite formula. I had been using the regular formula for the past couple of years (a hair guru/stylist suggested it and I've seen it recommended in every magazine out there) and it was a little bit heavy to me. I have thick hair that's sort of fine and tends to be wavy. This product does make a huge difference, but it's not going to keep your hair from getting a little wavy in high humidity.
I wash, blow dry, and sometimes flat-iron my high-lighted hair every day. This keeps it from showing damage and keeps it soft and pretty while making it easier to style.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2010 3:19:00 AM More reviews by voicelessadrasteia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, I'm sorry to burst all the lover's of this product's bubble, but it did not seem to work so great for me. I barely used a pea size amount, just to try it out, and the areas where I put it - AKA most of my hair - were very greasy to the touch and seemed almost like gel was in my hair. I have straight, and very very thick hair, so I don't know if that's a problem or whatever. It did, however, make my hair LOOK smoother, but it definitely still felt greasy when I barely used any. The smell reminds me of incense, but fades quickly so as not to be a bother. I know that I can achieve the same shine and shimmer with other products - I have before. I was just excited to try this as there was plenty of hype about it. I feel as though it could be better - sorry to be the only one to not be a fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by siddar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I Love Morrocan Oil, + shampoo and Conditioner. I have coloured medium texture hair. Have just gone away from full head blonde, so very damaged hair. This product is like magic. You apply to towel dried hair and blowave it in, which is fanstastic. Sometimes i put a very small amount in to dry hair(between blowaves). Because it is a dry oil you can use on all hair textures. It won't feel oily just soft and silky. If it feels too soft you can also use another product for volume and texture before you dry your hair. LOVE IT. Will buy again and again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by RomanianPrincess