BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This is the only bronzer I've used that is totally matte and blends wonderfully. Blending is actually a huge concern for me, and it's what really set the boys from the men. My round face really appreciates a good contour and even contour newbies like myself can easily use this product. Unlike other bronzers (ahem..Urban Decay), it doesn't look orange. Best of all, I can also use this as a blending color for my crease because it is matte and looks very natural. I'd recommend this is anyone!

If you are very fair and have always been terrified of bronzer, like me, you should really try this! I am very pale with cool toned skin and any bronzer I swatched would look so orange or brown or just way too dark, but not this. I love that it's totally matte (you can use it to contour if you want) so you don't look like you've been glitter bombed. I don't like sparkley powder all over my face. I mainly sweep just a little on parts of my face that would naturally get a bit of sun and it looks so completely natural. It just gives a subtle glow to my complexion. Love it!

A perfect neutral looking bronze color, not orange/dark/muddy/streaky like many others on my NC25ish skin. Very matte, not a sparkle in sight which i love. I apply this using my Bobbi Brown bronzing brush (the one that comes with it sucks so don't judge this based on using the scratchy brush or you will hate it). Love this, have repurchased several times.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

mehh. i bought it because i have oily skin and thought that matte bronzer would be the best. it is just OK nothing special. i will deffinitly not repurchase, espically not for 38$. if you're looking for a matte bronzer buy nyc smooth sunny matte. same thing for 2 dollars.

Very nice matte bronzer- I am super impressed. I got this in a sample size at Sephora, and once I tried it, I had to repurchase. It goes super well with my skin tone- it's not too orange or too brown, just perfectly balanced between the tones. It really looks like a natural, healthy tan when I wear it. The staying power is really good. I also like that it's a much more pressed bronzer rather than loose powder or a pressed, crumbly one. It is a medium-shade of bronzer, and it's awesome for doing contouring. It is more expensive, around $28, but totally worth the money.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Love this. I've been eyeing it for a loooong time now and I'm glad I now have it. Provides great color...not too orange and/or brown. Very matte...no shimmers. And it smells kind of good. The package itself is very cute anddddd I do not use the brush it comes with.

Been using this bronzer for years and I will never change. It lasts forever, you don't need to apply too much (as you can end up looking a bit orange) but overall a great bronzer that lasts. You do need to reapply as the day goes on. I've never used the brush that comes with it as I don't find it applaud well and feels quite rough on the skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

SO.. let me start off. I no longer have this product as I've given it away to one of my friends. At the time I was NC25 (I'm probably like NC30 now due to tanning) but it always looked orange/unnatural on me. I'm not going to give it a one because this product worked for other people's skintones but not for me, so that would be unfair. I found it a bit hard to blend as well and the brush does not help at all. It's very thin and leaves the color streaky, so I'd suggest using a light hand for this as it is pretty pigmented. I didn't have a very good brush at the time to apply this so I can't speak too ill of it - but I would just not repurchase this again.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.This bronzer is very blendable and doesn't look muddy at all!! If I'm applying all over my face, I use a kabuki brush and if I'm just contouring, I use an angled brush. Definitely do not use the brush that it comes with...

This is the first high end bronzer I have bought. I've tried other drugstore ones but they made me look either orange, glittery, or were too light so they didn't even show up on my face. It took me a longggg time to buy this because I just never spent so much on one makeup item before...but i'm so glad I did! It isn't too dark or muddy. I'm an Asian with a med-dark skin tone, so I was afraid it wouldn't show up on me... but it does, although it might be too light if I got any tanner. It's so smooth and a little goes a long way. I also use this to contour. It just makes me look so much better and my face looks healthier. It also looks great in pictures!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products