BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 1/24/2012 9:23:00 PM

I love this stuff! I use it everyday for contouring and all over bronzer, I'm NC/NW 20 for reference. It is a beautiful matte bronzer that is great for contouring, also, I love it for giving me that all over bronzed look :)

on 1/21/2012 1:33:00 AM

I got this bronzer for free for spending a certain amount at shoppers and I've been buying it ever since. I'm pretty fair naturally so it's hard to find bronzer that doesn't look extremely obvious on me, but it's dark enough to build when I do have a tan. I use this for contouring and as an all-over face bronzer and it stays put for most of the day. By sharing make-up when I'm getting ready with friends, I've got alot of them hooked on it as well.

on 1/20/2012 8:27:00 PM

Matte, not Orangey (on my skin tone) , not muddy or dirty looking, great for contouring, but doesn't stay that long. Kinda cheap packaging. But overall a great product. Will recommend to a friend.

on 1/17/2012 12:53:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've been using a sample of this bronzer for the past week and I have to say that like Dandelion, I found Hoola to be very sheer and not very pigmented. If other bronzers are too orange or brown on you (I.e. if you're very pale), then this may be the bronzer for you. For the rest of us, Hoola will take a lot of layering to show up.

on 1/9/2012 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I really wanted to like this product, and when I bought it at sephora,I thought I did. However now that I've been using it daily, it just does nothing for me. It DOES NOT show up on my skin at all! I have to cake it on to see just a slight bronze. I think it's probably a great bronzer for fair skin. I do like the fact that it's matte, and goes on very smooth. Guess I'm still on the hunt for a non orangey, non shimmery bronzer :(

on 1/9/2012 12:50:00 AM

beautiful, natural looking bronzer. I highly reccomend it

on 1/6/2012 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

POSITIVES:
This is the most natural-looking bronzer I've come across. I prefer it to Harmony by MAC for contouring; it has a good grey-undertone which is desirable for a natural contour. It looks great in photos. Don't think it gets better than this, in terms of the product itself.

NEGATIVES:
Very disappointed about the company's choice about keeping the price the same despite the downsize in amount of product you receive - that's just greediness. But they will charge what they do as long as they can -- until someone else comes out with something competitive.

PRICE: The price is outrageous; it's nearly $36 in Canadian dollars.

PACKAGING: Also, the packaging could be more clever. The brush that comes with it could have its own dedicated compartment. The handle scrapes at the powder and is awkward to grab. Why is this acceptable for a $36 product? Ay me!

BOTTOM LINE:
I will be looking for a product of equal-quality but with better pricing.

on 1/5/2012 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

A good matte bronzer is hard to find......
I am in love with this bronzer I use it warm up my complexion especially if my foundation looks ashy around my mouth etc where I have pigmentation.
This was 24 well spent.
Try it you'll love it.

Pro's
-Warms up the complexion
-easy to blend
-natural looking

Cons
-Packaging looks tatty after a few uses.
-Price.

I had been using the Bourjois "chocolate" bronzer until I recieved this in the BeneFit Boxing Day set. I have to say I MUCH prefer this. I love the fact that this is not shimmer or sparkly and when blended looks completely natural. I don't know how I have survived without this for so long. I especially love the brush that comes with this bronzer as it's the perfect size for application. I would highly reccomend.

on 12/28/2011 9:28:00 PM

I will have a review/tutorial with this product on my youtube channel(tommygirls07)<--------don't forget the s<3 ASAP so check it out and tell me what you think.AHHHHH! This stuff is completely amazinnggggggggg! OMG I bought this at Sephora for $28 about a week ago and it is the best cosmetic purchase I have ever made. It is completely incredible and it is totally matte which I love. Also, it makes a huge difference and you'll recieve lots of complements if you have it on. PS I know some people have said it makes you look muddy, I completely disagree. I recommend applying it with a big fluffy kabuki instead of the skinny little brush it comes with, makes a huge difference.

Popular Bronzers