BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 10/24/2011 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I lovelovelove Hoola! When applied correctly and not using the hideous brush they provide, Hoola looks awesome and so natural. I use it every day without fail, to contour my cheeks and take it up onto my temples. It's completely matte and not glittery atall (always a give away on tacky bronzers) and the colour really is a gorgeous tan colour, therefore making it look natural. Love love love!

on 10/23/2011 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've had my Hoola for quite some time now using it about on and off throughout the year and it still hasn't even hit a dent. I love this bronzer, its highly pigmented and awesome for contouring. Its a true terra-cotta brown, it is NOT ORANGE, however if your a fair to light skin tone like myself, you have to be careful because you can end up looking slightly dirty if APPLIED WITH A HEAVY HAND.

on 10/20/2011 10:07:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Luckily i recieved this in a free gift. Im not dissing the product itself hence the quite high lippy score. It just wasnt for me unfortunately, Im too fair skinned to pull this off. When i *did* use it, it was way too dark and looked muddy on me, wheras my mum is using it now and it looks lovely on her!!! This is much more for darker skin tones than pal :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I looked forever for a bronzer that had no shimmer or "sparkles". This bronzer has neither and has a fantastic real tan look. I've been using this product for a few years and the box lasts forever.
The only CONS I find are : if you use a "heavy hand " while applying, your face can look "dirty" ... a little goes a long way. Secondly, I find the packaging a pain. The bronzer comes in a small box, which makes it difficult to just throw in your purse for later touch-ups. All in all, fantastic bronzer!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

A great contouring shade, it really helps to accentuate my cheekbones. I recommend this product.

on 10/9/2011 8:37:00 PM

I recently received this bronzer in a swap and I am loving it!!! This might just be my HG bronzer for an all over glow or contouring. I have fairly light skin and most other bronzers just look wrong on me. So glad I found this!

on 10/7/2011 12:15:00 PM

My HG bronzer! I even have Nars Laguna and dont really like it... I know, I know. CRAZY! Laguna just looks too shiny on me, and Hoola is just the perfect matte tan color and works perfect with my NC20 skin! Totally recommend! :)

on 10/5/2011 10:34:00 PM

Best bronzer I've ever worn. I love that there is no shimmer in it! Sometimes I wear just this alone and it gives a little bit of a tanned look, very natural. I've had mine for about 3 months now and it looks like it's going to last awhile longer, it's a good investment for the money.

on 9/30/2011 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this bronzer when I want more of a "natural" look because it is shimmer-free! It's matte, so it's ideal for contouring. On my skintone, it doesn't look orange and I can control the intensity since it starts off a little sheer when I apply it. If applied properly, it doesn't give a muddy look and because the powder is so finely milled, it blends nicely into my skin. I absolutely hate the cardboard packaging. It makes it difficult to reach the sides of the container and isn't very "travel friendly".

on 9/18/2011 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I'm really rather underwhelmed by this product. It's decently pigmented and applies well enough, and the color is a true brown, not some kind of orangey glittery mess. It just does nothing much for me. I try to use it as a contour, but to no avail. As a bronzer it's a little too dark, I think. And I have NC30 skin. Also the lid design is annoying, I keep nicking the product every time I close it. Would not repurchase.

Popular Bronzers